Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
With little fuss and fanfare, Governor Susana Martinez is building some big numbers. With 8 days to go, 53 percent of likely voters said they would vote, or already had voted, for Martinez.

Republicans are outnumbered by Democrats in New Mexico voter registration 47 percent to 31 percent. But 28 % of them are voting for Susana.

If these numbers hold, this should be the biggest win for the GOP in a Democratic state, Martinez will swing a big stick in 2016.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

GB1

E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
I'm gonna vote for Susana Martinez next Tuesday. wink

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
2 votes are in the mail

"Sorry don't get it done, Dude"
John Wayne 1959
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Susana is pretty solid. I think she has done a lot of good since being in office, but has been blown out of the saddle on some things like Driver's License reform. The system still allows wetbacks to get a NM DL. Her measure was defeated because of the liberal state House. (Some elected representatives barely speak English.)

I hope she gets in again to keep everything in check. NM sure needs it, after 8 years of Richardson.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B2

E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
Also gonna vote for Allen Weh and Steve Pearce.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
With little fuss and fanfare, Governor Susana Martinez is building some big numbers. With 8 days to go, 53 percent of likely voters said they would vote, or already had voted, for Martinez.

Republicans are outnumbered by Democrats in New Mexico voter registration 47 percent to 31 percent. But 28 % of them are voting for Susana.

If these numbers hold, this should be the biggest win for the GOP in a Democratic state, Martinez will swing a big stick in 2016.

She better run for president in 2016.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
iMHO Susana has been a fine public servant in her roles to date, and is the best we could have hoped for as governor. It is tough for any straight-up governor in NM to get some sensible things done in the face of the "old boy" Hispanice political setup, but for certain she be re-elected over the crooked Richardson type corrupt hack running this time.

Now, if a "quiet conservative landslide" really were happening here, the much liberal career pol Udall would lose that election. One only can hope - and vote.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
THE big race here is Allen Weh-R closing in on Tom Udall-D.
Udall has held a double digit lead until the last month or so. One poll from two days ago had Weh within 4 points but with many still undecided.....even with Weh making a controversial statement recently.
Udall has now gone to the traditional Dem attacks.....social security,the poor,war on women,misrepresenting his energy and environmental positions.
I've already voted.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
NM lives on grants. Democrats live on giving grants.

http://www.governmentgrantspro.com/personal-grants.html

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

who is running against her?

Sycamore

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
who is running against her?

communists

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Tom Udall is evil. Would be nice to see him and his idiot cousin involuntarily separated.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
M
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
M
Gary King, the son of a former (popular) Governor is the loser vs Martinez
I hope the professional politician, Udall, goes job-hunting.

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Yeah, anyone named Udall is a hard core communist.

Looks like the one in CO is on his way out.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by eyeball

She better run for president in 2016.

I will say the same thing about Susana I have always said about Sarah.
They will have earned the right to get into the primaries. Start racking up the miles and do the so-called debates.

Susana and Sarah would really shake things up, win the so-called �War on Women� and put a real crimp in Hillary's campaign.

Let the best man or woman win.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

585 members (1beaver_shooter, 160user, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 1936M71, 10gaugemag, 64 invisible), 2,540 guests, and 1,196 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,808
Posts18,477,541
Members73,944
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.