Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
This thing is just NUTS, but I predict it will sell:

https://autos.yahoo.com/photos/meet...orcycle-first-look-1414611909-slideshow/

PS be sure to click the right arrow beside the first pic to get more than a front view. Sorry that I do not yet know how to load a link that opens the whole story right in my post yet.

Last edited by safariman; 10/30/14.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ugly, likely quite heavy and I'd venture to say few people could handle that much power in a bike.

Then again, there is the ghost rider's turbo busa with a claimed 500hp.

[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
There's also the 1,000cc supercharged Kawasaki Ninja H2, 300 Horsepower.
https://www.ninja-h2.com/

[Linked Image]

This thing looks like it's doing 200mph just sitting there.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The Kawasaki will be cheaper, probably perform better in every way, and if it's made by Kawasaki, you can bet your bottom dollar it will still be reliable.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Did not look heavy to me in its construction style and mateirials, but I did not see a reference to its weight.

You are spot on that VERY few have any business trying to ride such a machine, and despite my decades of riding and a few passes through a drag strip on a bike I am not among those who should ever throw a leg over one of these.

An unfortunate probabilty is that folks will try to ride this to its full capability on the street and die trying.

But, just like rifles that are far better machines than our ability to shoot, there is always an appreciation for a best of the best machine. I don't know if this one is "it" or not, but it will make a strong case for ittself I think.

Ugly or beautiful is in the eye of the beholder. At least the Legacy has some nice looking tan leather and lots of chrome and polished stainless steel. And the Hayabusa is quite homely, too. About any motorcycle that is built purely for speed and performance at any cost is not going to have good looks as part of the equation.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500
IC B2

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Does it come with diapers?
My youngest brother bought a Yamaha that was more than fast enough.
He decided to rev it up and pop the clutch one day when he was bored.
He said he felt like a rodeo clown.

I like to do my hunting BEFORE I pull the trigger!
There is only one kind of dead, but there are many different kinds of wounded.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by safariman

An unfortunate probabilty is that folks will try to ride this to its full capability on the street and die trying.

They are called organ donors.

There is no way to coexist no matter how many bumper stickers there are on Subaru bumpers!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
give me a Harley when i ride

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by bea175
give me a Harley when i ride

Me as well, and with a few minor mods mine is plenty fast enough.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Hawk_Driver

They are called organ donors.

Now you know why I am promoting this bike! grin

Discounts for buyers with type O blood.....

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Go to Denver and walk down the street with a sign saying 1 oz of Pot for one Unit of Type O Blood

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I have plenty of blood, what I need is a kidney. And That was a tongue in cheek post.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Plus, I do not have any pot. Cannot stand to inhale anything into my lungs that is not plain old air.

Last edited by safariman; 10/30/14.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by GunGeek
[Linked Image]

This Kaw is a good looking bike, the other two not so much.

“No one in hell can ever say I went to Christ and He rejected me.

C.H. Spurgeon
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
My bike is 175 BHP and it's rare I grab a hand full of throttle because it scares the crap out of me. I can't even fathom 300 HP on a motorcycle.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
Did not look heavy to me in its construction style and mateirials, but I did not see a reference to its weight.

You are spot on that VERY few have any business trying to ride such a machine, and despite my decades of riding and a few passes through a drag strip on a bike I am not among those who should ever throw a leg over one of these.

But, just like rifles that are far better machines than our ability to shoot, there is always an appreciation for a best of the best machine. I don't know if this one is "it" or not, but it will make a strong case for ittself I think.

Ugly or beautiful is in the eye of the beholder. At least the Legacy has some nice looking tan leather and lots of chrome and polished stainless steel. And the Hayabusa is quite homely, too. About any motorcycle that is built purely for speed and performance at any cost is not going to have good looks as part of the equation.
Weight is 400 pounds.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I've heard the Kawasaki comes with a turn signal beeper too.

That's to get you accustomed to the sounds in ICU..............

To anger a conservative, lie to him. To annoy a liberal, tell him the truth.

Promoted to Turdlike status 03/17/12

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
LMAO !!!!!!!!!

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
This thing is just NUTS, but I predict it will sell:

https://autos.yahoo.com/photos/meet...orcycle-first-look-1414611909-slideshow/

PS be sure to click the right arrow beside the first pic to get more than a front view. Sorry that I do not yet know how to load a link that opens the whole story right in my post yet.

If attention is what a person craves no doubt it would be a real attention getter. As far as it's looks - my personal opinion - one of the ugliest motorcycles I've ever seen.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Damn, that's an ugly bike. The Cow looks pretty nice though except for the green trim.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

408 members (160user, 22kHornet, 1Longbow, 163bc, 1lesfox, 06hunter59, 37 invisible), 2,716 guests, and 1,142 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,652
Posts18,533,834
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.