-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Just think next Tuesday it will be all over in most area's and then it starts up for 2016 all over again. I am beginning to think the way Canada does it would make me happy I am so filled up with this go around. Six weeks and it is over with and done.
Just saying the phone ringing and the mail box full of dead trees
saying vote for me not that other person.. How about you?
Cheers NC

don't judge until you have walked a mile in other persons' moccasins'
SUM QUOD SUM........HOMINEM TE ESSE MEMENTO
GB1

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
I think duels would be the best option, ten paces turn and fire!At least we would know that the people running wanted the job, and gun lovers would have a hand up!

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
This election is about winning both houses of Congress. We can replace any substandard Repubs next time around.

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Jenny, I ran into one of my old 'unmarried' married to an $80,000/ year oilfield hand Medicaid Dimocraps in HEB yesterday. The oldest of her six was 12 and pushing one of two carts loaded with candy, lays chips, cokes, steaks , wieners, hot dog and hamburger buns, gallons of milk, post cereal, fresh salmon, grilled chickens, etc.

She or unclaimed hubby never paid a school tax, hospital bill, drs bill, or food bill.

I was the oldest of six. My mom was an RN and dad put in over 90 hrs per week with Halliburton. We put our hamburgers and wieners in bread.

We didnt think others should foot the bill for us. Now all of us kids pay for them, including their military protection, hospitals, schooling, and highways.

The Dimocraps sure know how to buy a vote. Just print worthless money others have to pay for. There are plenty of worthless scumbag leeches to ring the bell at the Dumascrap door.

Running a successful country is another thing. And, all you are concerned with is whether we can come up with a candidate who can screw us over more.

My uncle killed better men than you in WW2.

Last edited by eyeball; 11/01/14.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
I don't know how you could have let the walking up hill to school both way in waist deep snow slipped your mind.

IC B2

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Those who follow after we go under will make up for it I fear.

PS we didnt buy cokes either.

But, you are ok with others footing the bill for those necessities, right.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
I bet you were so poor that you fought your brothers for the pig squeal so you had some thing go with the egg shells for breakfast, and how about those rainy days when you didn't have to eat the morning coffee grounds with just the gel outta the spam can!

Those were the days!

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Strange how you cork suckers can so easily minimize the efforts of those in years gone by yet piss and moan and cry about the misery of it all if we don't foot the bill for your liberal whores in college to get us paying for their BC.

There were no problems then but now the sky is falling.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
The only thing I can't forgive is your lack of reading comprehension, so blinded by hate are you, and sadly you are not alone, that you never read the words I posted, but some how that doesn't surprise me.

You are great at name calling, making accusations and basically posting baseless unfound gibberish. Again not surprising.

Those traits seem to be present in far to many of voters today.

Have a pleasant evening,I'm done, I have work to do in the morning.

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by watch4bear
I did learn to not have a blind allegiance to a political party no matter how bad they screw things up unlike some who will vote Republican or Democrat or die trying too.

Everybody's stupid but me grin

Originally Posted by eyeball
Jimmy, get a fuggin clue. Your momma said you were smart and cool. She couldn't spell your name. You couldn't get in graduate school. You are what is referred to as a 'tool'.

A couple of brain-trusts enabling the gop's ongoing demise...

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
IC B3

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Yeah, sure. By voting R.

You'd never say that about some 76 IQ Dimocrap who never paid a dime in income tax, now would you.

Rather shows the extent of your IQ.

Oh, I forgot, spending on welfare Dimocraps stimulates the economy, right?

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
You're right add and Jenny, Hillary and zero have us safe and well in hand with their maternal commie plan.

We should have no fear, the zero queer is right here. .

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
*edited by eyeball*

Again?

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
iPad spell check can come up with some weird chitt.

Not used to reviewing all I have typed on a real computer all day on electronic health care records.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Well, ya'll democrats enable gay mesican weddings grin

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Sorry to burst your bubble. wink

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by eyeball
You're right add and Jenny, Hillary and zero have us safe and well in hand with their maternal commie plan.

We should have no fear, the zero queer is right here. .

Where'd you find all these commies?
NWA seems to be the only one missing.

http://pin.it/_WJQ2xO

and FREE EYEBALL!
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
They rise to the occasion, Mog, when it comes to defending the Obamanation.

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
To them, folks like Thomas Jefferson and Washington were crazy for not wanting to spend half their lives paying taxes.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You seem a little outnumbered. Time for some political cartoons, or straight to the T&A?

http://pin.it/_WJQ2xO

and FREE EYEBALL!
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

169 members (338rcm, 35, 2UP, 10Glocks, 44mc, 20 invisible), 1,825 guests, and 873 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,760
Posts18,514,975
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.