Official member of "The Clan of Turd-like People"

[Linked Image]
GB1

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by ingwe
I actually meant to say Cro-magnan..........

Its like putting lace on a bowling ball. Even if its hand made lace tatted together by beautiful virginal young women...it still doesn't belong on a bowling ball....

Well, with the way my eyes are now, I'm not going to be shooting much of anything without a scope, one barrel or two.

"An archer sees how far he can be from a target and still hit it, a bowhunter sees how close he can get before he shoots." It is certainly easy to use that same line of thinking with firearms. -- Unknown
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Me either....but I will stick with the bolt gun rather than molest a nice double by putting a scope on it. ( As if I could afford the double OR the scope...)

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Me either....but I will stick with the bolt gun rather than molest a nice double by putting a scope on it. ( As if I could afford the double OR the scope...)

Me and you both. I actually like the looks of an express or stalking bolt action with quarter rib, leaf sights, and nice WR-style protected front sight. But functionally it's all pretty lost on me.

"An archer sees how far he can be from a target and still hit it, a bowhunter sees how close he can get before he shoots." It is certainly easy to use that same line of thinking with firearms. -- Unknown
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Here is another one that looks good, I will have to check to see if there is Leopard...

Agarob Hunting

[Linked Image]
IC B2

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by sactoller
Here is another one that looks good, I will have to check to see if there is Leopard...

Agarob Hunting

This looks like a family oriented place. You sure Ingwe is going to be comfortable there?

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Not if there's children....

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Here is another one to look at...

Etosha heights

[Linked Image]
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
They have a cull hunt.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
I noticed that...

You guys are gonna have your work cut out for you convincing me to actually do this....

IC B3

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
There's even a redhead for you!

[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Can DF and I come along? I'd like a big male baboon plus I'm good in the market place. I'd like Shrap along too; I'd like to see him take a cape buff with the 222 mag.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by George_De_Vries_3rd

Can DF and I come along? I'd like a big male baboon plus I'm good in the market place. I'd like Shrap along too; I'd like to see him take a cape buff with the 222 mag.

If you could get Shrap to come along, you'd have a big male baboon.... grin

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

We would have to keep you (leopard man) and Shrap separated since baboons and leopards don't get along.
whistle

[Linked Image]
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Yes!

If it gets Ol'man Poobah off the couch!

[Linked Image]
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle

We would have to keep you (leopard man) and Shrap separated since baboons and leopards don't get along.
whistle

Im just afraid the whole wood/blue/222mag vs. ss/plastic/.223AI thing might be an issue....

Course he shoots with Rancho Loco, so his standards ought to be low enough for me....

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Yep, I'd say that is loooooowwwwwww!

laugh

Last edited by sactoller; 11/11/14.

[Linked Image]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[quote=ingwe][quote=George_De_Vries_3rd]

Im just afraid the whole wood/blue/222mag vs. ss/plastic/.223AI thing might be an issue....

I've got that covered. Since original Socko's in the 222s have from 13 to 16 twist barrels, I will throw Shrap off with a 223 AI with a compromise SS barrel but WALNUT stock and a 12 twist barrel instead of the de jure 8 and 9 twist barrels the popular kids have. I'm going for the distraction factor..

This will help him concentrate on the shot shot while mbogo is staring him down.

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D

Love the way you got me a ticket, on Poobah's tab I presume... laugh

I don't have any leopard attire, though. Maybe I can borrow an outfit... blush

DF

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer

Love the way you got me a ticket, on Poobah's tab I presume... laugh

I don't have any leopard attire, though. Maybe I can borrow an outfit... blush

DF

We need someone along that has some dignity.. grin

Page 11 of 16 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

63 members (7mm_Loco, 10Glocks, anothergun, 6mmbrfan, 10gaugemag, 300_savage, 6 invisible), 1,500 guests, and 619 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,977
Posts18,499,515
Members73,984
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.