Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Ringman
Matt in Virginia,

So then, I conclude you have owned a few more Schmidt & Bender than most of us; at least for awhile. smile

I agree with your post. Some folks like to play with guns and optics. Other folks like to go hunting. Then there are a few who do both.

Ringman,

You are correct. I have owned more than a few more Schmidt Benders than most, at least for a while...(grin)

That said, tis a shame when one has to do one OR or the other...

Regards, Matt.

NRA Life Benefactor Member
GB1

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by John_in_MS
For someone that doesn't care, you sure are so passionate about "not" caring that you feel the need to come here and post about your displeasure of this post.............if you truly didn't care, you would pass this post by and not say a single word. Your words betray your true intentions my friend.

I've known Matt for over 13 years. He's not passionate about not caring...he doesn't care about the things he listed, and because he is berated daily with just such information, his "I-don't give-a-schitt" tank popped the emergency release valve and he had to vent some frustration; frustration with what he listed above.

No, he doesn't care, and no, he's not passionate about his not caring...he's tired of being inundated with the information that he doesn't give a schitt about that others seem to find important.

F
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
F
I have really enjoyed this thread! I am one of those guys that loves hunting and the outdoors. My wife and I take home "good" money in some peoples eyes and we are absolute paupers in others. We enjoy many different aspects of life and our disposable income gets spread a little thin because of this. Experiences will trump super high end gear every time! If I need the gear to stay safe I will spend the money but we are both running older Leo's on older rifles and really enjoy hitting that nice B+B or hotel after a week in the wall tent and would never forego that time for a new scope.

Fuzzy

Pardon my fat fingered I-phone typing
D
D
I don't know how many of you have read about a young man who won the most prestigious trap shoot with a Winchester 97 with the stock wired together. It is not what you use but how you use it. Everyone should think of Herb Parsons when they wonder is my equipment good enough?

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Hi my name is Travis.

I work so I can do the things I like. Sometimes that involves buying cool schit I don't need.

If my wife and kids have to do without so I can have my toys, they can go get a fuggin' job. Because without me, they don't have a roof, transportation, an education, food, running water, or electricity.

So if I decide to drop $5K so I can hit a piece of steel at 1,000yds without making a lot of noise, I will. Because if I can't do the stuff I enjoy, I may as well climb to the top of a mountain and blow my fuggin' head off.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by deflave
Hi my name is Travis.

I work so I can do the things I like. Sometimes that involves buying cool schit I don't need.

If my wife and kids have to do without so I can have my toys, they can go get a fuggin' job. Because without me, they don't have a roof, transportation, an education, food, running water, or electricity.

So if I decide to drop $5K so I can hit a piece of steel at 1,000yds without making a lot of noise, I will. Because if I can't do the stuff I enjoy, I may as well climb to the top of a mountain and blow my fuggin' head off.

Travis

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Hi my name is Travis.

Travis

LMFAO!!!!!!!!

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Hi my name is Travis.

Travis

Just make sure you take the correct ammo to the mountain top..

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
"Click." WTF? Guess it wasn't my time.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
That would make for a boring life.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B3

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

621 members (1beaver_shooter, 160user, 12344mag, 1minute, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 65 invisible), 2,757 guests, and 1,248 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,481
Posts18,490,172
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.