-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
I dunno what his agenda is either but I reiterate, he is casting a BAD light on the Obama admin. and I don't want him to shut up just yet.... grin

Odd part is ONLY FOX News is reporting it.....Hmmmmmmm...

And only FOX news reported the man who killed Bin Laden.....Hmmmmmmm

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
GB1

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
I think that as of yesterday Rush says the other news outlets are jumping on the bandwagon.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Good to hear. Thanks.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by logdog
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
So what is the problem with Gruber? He is the only honest one in the bunch.
I can't figure out what his agenda is. Is he mad at the dems. Or O ? Is he switching sides? Or he has a problem with his mouth running away before he thinks. He's one of those blowhards that have to hear his own voice above everyone....

Seems that most of the videos are from back when the law was being put together.
Gruber must have believed in what he was doing and found no reason to lie.
He sure as hell ain't no politician.

Rich Lowry 11.14.14
�Most liberals would never come out and call Americans stupid in a public forum, as Gruber did.
But the debate between conservatives and liberals on health-care policy and much else comes down to how much average Americans can be trusted to make decisions on their own without the guiding, correcting hand of government.
An assumption that Americans are incompetent is woven into the Left�s worldview.
It is reluctant to entrust individuals with free choice for fear they will exercise it poorly and irresponsibly.
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/392672/thank..

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

L
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L
Originally Posted by ingwe
I dunno what his agenda is either but I reiterate, he is casting a BAD light on the Obama admin. and I don't want him to shut up just yet.... grin

Odd part is ONLY FOX News is reporting it.....Hmmmmmmm...

And only FOX news reported the man who killed Bin Laden.....Hmmmmmmm
Agreed. He is basically handing a shovel to the administration. Keep digging your own hole.

IC B2

L
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L
Originally Posted by eyeball
I think that as of yesterday Rush says the other news outlets are jumping on the bandwagon.
I don't watch to other channels but I bet they are painting him as a liar

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
As of last night only CBS did a 3 min 45 sec blurb.

Official member of "The Clan of Turd-like People"

[Linked Image]
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
NBC & ABC still in blackout mode, reeling from the realization that they are the drivers of Obamas get away car.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Gruber is a ficken idiot and that's a good thing for us.

First off he's wrong about American voters being deceived when Zerocare was passed into law. American voters had no say in the matter. It was rammed down our throats by the dems.

The true fraud and deception to voters was in the 2012 election. The administration and the dems deceived the American public by perpetuating the lies about Zerocare. Not only that but Hussein's campaign was based fraudulent accusations aimed at Romney. Don't forget about the IRS targeting the opposition either.

I hope Gruber rots in hell and his words are used against the administration in overturning Zerocare in the courts.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Although I am appalled at the reality of ObamaCare, I don't mind Gruber shooting his mouth off. This is the stuff we were supposed to be too stupid to understand. The fact is no Republican voted for this program, and the American people never supported the program. It's good to get this stuff out in the open so we can start undoing it.

This kind of reminds me of that scam the British ran on captured German generals during WWII at Trent Park. They set them up on an estate and then bugged the whole place and recorded everything. The Krauts shot their mouths off about V2 and other secret weapons as well as what was going on in the camps. This is what happens when you let truly evil people talk openly about what they hold dear.

BTW: While all this Gruber story was breaking, I was going through open enrollment at work. We had meetings with the benefits people before the election, and the rates were lower than the previous year's. I felt blessed. Then, this week, after the election, we are told to go out to the website for the new pricing. My family plan went up 25% over what I was quoted in October.

Rat bastards. There is nothing I can do except remember and vote. If it were up to me, I'd put retire the entire Obama retinue to an estate in the country for a year and then use their own words to convict them.

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by fish head
Gruber is a ficken idiot and that's a good thing for us.

First off he's wrong about American voters being deceived when Zerocare was passed into law. American voters had no say in the matter. It was rammed down our throats by the dems.

The true fraud and deception to voters was in the 2012 election. The administration and the dems deceived the American public by perpetuating the lies about Zerocare. Not only that but Hussein's campaign was based fraudulent accusations aimed at Romney. Don't forget about the IRS targeting the opposition either.

I hope Gruber rots in hell and his words are used against the administration in overturning Zerocare in the courts.

The majority of American voters (and those who didnt vote) are stupid. That's why 0 got elected.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
So what is the problem with Gruber? He is the only honest one in the bunch.
He created the lie that is ObamaCare was so arrogant that he had to brag about it.

Last edited by ConradCA; 11/15/14.

[Linked Image from ]
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

72 members (37L1, Anaconda, 338Rules, 10gaugemag, 8 invisible), 16,655 guests, and 876 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,880
Posts18,538,194
Members74,050
Most Online20,796
Yesterday at 04:44 PM

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.