Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 14 of 34 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 33 34
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Steelhead
What a bitch. Amazing that you are so proud of being a cunny.

It's all she has.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gitem_12

Are you really to dense to understand the point?

Had Mr Garner just stopped resisting and been taken into custody he very likely would be here. But his continued aggressive resistance placed him in the situation that caused his death. We're taught to not give up until the suspect is in custody and under control.

Apparently all you did was look at the still photo too. Did you read the report from the ME, the real on not Kevin's expert. That attributed Garner's death to compressions of his chest. If you watch the video he never starts saying he can't breathe until well after the officer's hands are away from his neck.

again - why does it take 2 paragraphs to answer a yes or no question?

was he crying wolf?

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Kind of interesting as they meaning holder will spin this. Turns out the supervising officer at the scene was a BLACK FEMALE SARGENT. I wonder how his civil rights were violated?

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 4ager
Originally Posted by KFWA

let me clarify - voting my heart said let the guy go, voting my conscience said follow the law as it was written and took some convincing from the D.A. to do so.

so tell me - as a member on the grand jury - do I follow the law or what I think the law should be?

As I said, either you were too stupid to understand the law until "browbeaten" by the DA, or too cowardly to stand on your convictions and do what you believed right.

What should have happened is that you ought never have been on the GJ at all, as either way you are a miscarriage of justice waiting to happen.

You can attempt to change your story at this point all you want. It won't change what happened and what you know you did. I wonder how many lives you ruined by being either too stupid or too cowardly (or both) to do what was right. I bet you don't wonder, though... do you?

so in other words, you're going to go a long way around not answering the question.

talk about cowards

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

Had Mr Garner just stopped resisting and been taken into custody he very likely would be here. But his continued aggressive resistance placed him in the situation that caused his death. We're taught to not give up until the suspect is in custody and under control.

Apparently all you did was look at the still photo too. Did you read the report from the ME, the real on not Kevin's expert. That attributed Garner's death to compressions of his chest. If you watch the video he never starts saying he can't breathe until well after the officer's hands are away from his neck.

was he crying wolf?

How were the officers to know whether he was or wasn't

But you answered my question, you are that dense

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

was he crying wolf?

Was he resisting arrest?

Was he complaining about not being able to breathe LONG after the arm was removed from anywhere near his throat?

Oh, wait... that's right, you've already admitted to being too stupid or too cowardly to know/do what is right. Far be it from you to actually read the ME report or look at the evidence. You just need to do what you "feel" is best... until some mean DA tells you do to do something else, then it's their fault that you're a coward and a fool.

You really are a pathetic thing.

America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
so two long winded responses and neither one of them are capable of answering the question.

the insults are impressive

whats more impressive is just being able to answer the question honestly.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Not fair Ron, no facts permitted.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

let me clarify - voting my heart said let the guy go, voting my conscience said follow the law as it was written and took some convincing from the D.A. to do so.

so tell me - as a member on the grand jury - do I follow the law or what I think the law should be?

As I said, either you were too stupid to understand the law until "browbeaten" by the DA, or too cowardly to stand on your convictions and do what you believed right.

What should have happened is that you ought never have been on the GJ at all, as either way you are a miscarriage of justice waiting to happen.

You can attempt to change your story at this point all you want. It won't change what happened and what you know you did. I wonder how many lives you ruined by being either too stupid or too cowardly (or both) to do what was right. I bet you don't wonder, though... do you?

so in other words, you're going to go a long way around not answering the question.

talk about cowards

I answered the question, you chickenschit moron.

You stated that the GJ voted. If the GJ voted, then they voted and it's over. That's the end of it.

Then, you all chickened out when the DA came back not ONCE but TWICE calling you all fools. He may have been right, but you had already voted. So, you revoted - TWICE, because you were chickenschit.

After that, by your own admission, you simply did what the DA told you, because you're a f'kin' coward.

That's exactly what you stated.

What you SHOULD have done, you limpdick sorry azz excuse for a human, was stand by your original vote. That's the GJ's job. You'd done it, and it was over. Instead, you chickened out.

If the GJ didn't get the law, then the DA had screwed up, or you were all truly that friggin' stupid. Either is likely, though right now, the stupid is more probable in your case. Regardless, you'd had the evidence and you voted. THAT's what you should have done.

Going back over it and caving in, then being a rubber stamp, is a cowardly, chickenschit cop out.

Get it yet?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
so two long winded responses and neither one of them are capable of answering the question.

You have your answer. You just can't live with admitting you're a coward (and stupid).

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'll make it simple for you

try a yes or no - not some long winded bullshit full of insults.

as a member of the grand jury, should I have voted what the law said or what I thought the law should have been.

are you capable of answering that with a yes or no?

after yes or no, you can call me every name in the book

Last edited by KFWA; 12/04/14.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Try reading, you coward. The answer is right there. You don't, or won't, get it, though.

talk about cowards

I answered the question, you chickenschit moron.

You stated that the GJ voted. If the GJ voted, then they voted and it's over. That's the end of it.

Then, you all chickened out when the DA came back not ONCE but TWICE calling you all fools. He may have been right, but you had already voted. So, you revoted - TWICE, because you were chickenschit.

After that, by your own admission, you simply did what the DA told you, because you're a f'kin' coward.

That's exactly what you stated.

What you SHOULD have done, you limpdick sorry azz excuse for a human, was stand by your original vote. That's the GJ's job. You'd done it, and it was over. Instead, you chickened out.

If the GJ didn't get the law, then the DA had screwed up, or you were all truly that friggin' stupid. Either is likely, though right now, the stupid is more probable in your case. Regardless, you'd had the evidence and you voted. THAT's what you should have done.

Going back over it and caving in, then being a rubber stamp, is a cowardly, chickenschit cop out.

Get it yet?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
ok, you aren't capable of it.

thanks

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
When you voted, the first time, your job on the GJ was over.

Get that part yet, coward?

as a member of the grand jury, should I have voted what the law said or what I thought the law should have been.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I can remember my time on the grand jury

A junkie showed up at a guys house - the guy was home, minding his own business and the junkie, who didn't have the ability to drive downtown to get his heroin fix, convinced the guy to take him downtown and get him heroin from his supplier (the guy sold heroin but didn't have any)

So he gets him his heroin, the guy and junkie go back to his house, and the guy, the junkie and his wife all shoot up. The next morning the guy and his wife wake up to find the junkie dead on their floor.

And our job on the grand jury was to indict this junkie for murder.

Well we objected almost unanimously to indicting this guy because we felt the junkie was responsible for his own death, so we voted no.

We brought the D.A back into the room and told him and he talked some more to us about how the dealer supplied the heroin and took it upon himself to get heroin for the junkie , to think it over again...so we met again, talked about how were were comfortable with the guy getting indicting for selling heroin but still balked at the murder charge (maybe it was manslaughter, I really can't remember now).

So we bring the D.A. back in and tell him and he just unloads on us, tells us we don't understand the law and we can just indict on intent to sell because that would also mean he was culpable in the junkies death and we were ignoring the law as it was explained to us. I wouldn't call it angry, but clearly he was exercising his power in the room.

So eventually he wore us down and we indicted the guy for all the counts they wanted.

After that, we have maybe 5 or 6 more cases that we didn't really think the charges reflected the actions, but none of us wanted to go thru the browbeating by the D.A. again.

That's why I say unless you have a strong willed foreman or people willing to confront authority, they are a rubber stamp for what the D.A is pitching.

This is a very sad story.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
ok, you aren't capable of it.

thanks

Chickenshit. As if that was only obvious.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I got it

now answer the question

btw, you should probably lay off the caffeine. You're an edgy guy

Last edited by KFWA; 12/04/14.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M

I'll answer the GD question: No, he wasn't.

But the glaring point is 20-20 hindsight doesn't count. Did the officers fail to use their department issued crystal balls or truth meters to ascertain whether a 30+ count petty criminal was telling the truth this time?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The question was answered, you coward. When you voted the first time, as you said you did, then your job on the GJ was over - whether you think you voted right/wrong/otherwise afterward is immaterial.

That you went back - TWICE - shows cowardice and a miscarriage of justice.

That's pretty damned clear to everyone except you, because you can't admit to yourself that you are a coward and committed a miscarriage of justice due to your cowardice.

I got it

now answer the question

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
No caffeine, coward. Perhaps you should try getting a testosterone shot; you obviously lack the balls to stand firm in your convictions.

Page 14 of 34 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 33 34

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

577 members (1minute, 10Glocks, 1badf350, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 1936M71, 62 invisible), 2,331 guests, and 1,171 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,707
Posts18,513,889
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.