Page 2 of 38 1 2 3 4 37 38
E
EWY Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
TRH last on line about 23 minuets ago.
Glad he is OK. Seems like a decent guy.
Agree with him or not, it doesn't matter. He is The Real Hawkeye.

Ernie

George Washington - �Labour to keep alive in your breast that little spark of celestial fire,�conscience.�

God save the Republic
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ironbender
Hope he's OK.
Should I feel bad if I disagree with you? Maybe I said that wrong... My hopes are different than yours are.

----------------------------------------
I'm a big fan of the courtesy flush.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by BrotherBart
Hope he's OK.
Should I feel bad if I disagree with you? Maybe I said that wrong... My hopes are different than yours are.

You learning to be PC? Now you're just plain scaring the hell out of me.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
I'm just a nicer feller than you?

There are poster I disagree with, and some I just don't like. I don't wish ill for anyone here that I can think of. Of course the ones I'd like to loosen a few teeth from is not ill will. wink

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
The day I become politically correct is the day that I need to be committed. TRH is a jackass and if he never post on here again I'll be as happy as an 5 foot Goeduck(or what ever you call that big schlonged clam). grin

----------------------------------------
I'm a big fan of the courtesy flush.
IC B2

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
I'm just a nicer feller than you?

Most likely. I wish TRH well, and good health.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
That was a joke. wink

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by eh76
Originally Posted by RichardAustin
Geez dude, tuck away your man crush. I know he was pretty upset about you sending him pictures of youself naked. Might have scared him off.

I've never adopted your tactics, or propensities. Just curious were you born an assshole or do you practice daily? You should just change your username to richardnoggin and get it over with.

You can't even man up to what an azzzhole you've been; kind of like you're going to explain grappling to me. Phony to the bone.

Be Polite , Be Professional , but have a plan to kill everybody you meet
-General James Mattis United States Marine Corps

Nothing is darker than a mau mau's moo moo.
eh76 Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by eh76
Geez dude, tuck away your man crush. I know he was pretty upset about you sending him pictures of youself naked. Might have scared him off.

I've never adopted your tactics, or propensities. Just curious were you born an assshole or do you practice daily? You should just change your username to richardnoggin and get it over with.

You can't even man up to what an azzzhole you've been; kind of like you're going to explain grappling to me. Phony to the bone.

I knew it ...you are queer as a $3 bill ...now you want to grapple sick and for the record you started with being an assshole douchebag...don't try to inflect that on me dirtball.

I put you in the same realm as the real dove-eye.

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Wtxj
I always wondered why people don't log out before they do stuff like lurk. SM did the samething in his flogging of last month or two.

I've always wondered why someone would go through the trouble of checking to see if someone is lurking or not.

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You mean you really don't know what an azzhole you are? Even more clueless that I gave you credit for. You should stop by a Grapplers Quest or Pan Am games and run your mouth, but I'm sure you wouldn't have the balls in person.

Be Polite , Be Professional , but have a plan to kill everybody you meet
-General James Mattis United States Marine Corps

Nothing is darker than a mau mau's moo moo.
eh76 Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Your puzzy must really hurt....go buy some Monistat and some Midol...I'm only an assshole to people that deserve it. Get over it and live with it. Go back to spooning with the dove-eye....

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by EWY
TRH last on line about 23 minuets ago.
Glad he is OK. Seems like a decent guy.
Agree with him or not, it doesn't matter. He is The Real Hawkeye.

Ernie

He is The Faux Hawkeye. And he is still out in his backyard trying to figure out why his arrows insist on flying over his target and disappearing into the treetops.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Gotta luv internet fights....

Conduct is the best proof of character.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
TRH is just fine and I doubt he is lurking. I think he is just tired of all the low information voters on here.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by EdM

That is instigating, sir. Poor form.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by derby_dude
TRH is just fine and I doubt he is lurking. I think he is just tired of all the low information voters on here.

TRH is a douche waffle.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by MadMooner
Originally Posted by EdM

That is instigating, sir. Poor form.

Yes, of course.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
In the spirit of TRH:

[Linked Image]

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
http://www.chronicleonline.com/content/dogs-removed-after-fatal-attack

Dogs removed after fatal attack

Updated: December 7, 9:02 pm

CRYSTAL RIVER � A 2-year-old child reportedly attacked by family dogs was found dead by police Saturday afternoon in the back yard of his family�s Crystal River home.

Christopher Louis Camejo, father of deceased two-year-old Christopher Camejo, was arrested Saturday by Citrus County Sheriff's Deputies on a charge of violating an injunction for a protection from domestic violence issued by the deceased's mother, Claudia Scarbrough.

Christopher Louis Camejo, father of deceased two-year-old Christopher Camejo, was arrested Saturday by Citrus County Sheriff's Deputies on a charge of violating an injunction for a protection from domestic violence issued by the deceased's mother, Claudia Scarbrough.

Sheriff�s deputies, Fire Rescue and Nature Coast EMS received a call at 4:20 p.m. Saturday reporting a dog attack on a child at 8352 W. Oak St. in Crystal River, according to a Citrus County Sheriff�s Office (CCSO) news release.

On their arrival, authorities discovered the body of 2-year-old Christopher Camejo � with injuries consistent of a dog attack � along with four Rottweilers and another smaller dog in the back yard of the residence, according to CCSO.

Investigators later learned that several people were inside the home, but no one was outside during the time of the attack.

The victim�s parents, 29-year-old Christopher Louis Camejo and Claudia Scarbrough, 31, were found inside the house along with some friends and two other children, ages 1 and 5, according to CCSO.

Animal control officers arrived and removed the four Rottweilers and another dog. A Chihuahua and several puppies were left at the home.

Camejo, 29, was later found and charged with violating an injunction for protection from domestic violence served by Scarbrough in May 2014, in Hernando County.

According to the arrest report, Camejo violated the terms of the injunction by having contact with Scarbrough and the protected children.

Camejo told authorities he was aware of the injunction, but believed Scarbrough had removed the protection order.

He was arrested for violating the injunction and transported to the Citrus County Detention Facility. No bond was set, according to his arrest report.

The Department of Children and Families (DCF), was also notified and have sheltered the two additional children.

Neighbors described the dogs as vicious and reported seeing them out of their owner�s yard multiple times in the past, according to statements to the Chronicle.

Authorities cannot yet confirm if the involved dogs had previous reports of aggression filed against them.

More details will be released as the investigation continues, but no additional charges have yet been filed against the two parents, according to CCSO.

�This is a horrific situation,� Lt. Kevin Purinton said in Sunday�s news release. �It�s unimaginable what that poor baby went through and we�re going to do everything we can to determine exactly what happened and if any charges should be brought forth.�

Police are asking anyone with any information related to this incident to call CCSO at 352-726-1121. To remain anonymous, call Citrus County Crime Stoppers at 888-269-8477.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Page 2 of 38 1 2 3 4 37 38

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

619 members (160user, 1lessdog, 1beaver_shooter, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 1936M71, 64 invisible), 2,356 guests, and 1,223 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,828
Posts18,477,926
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.