Print Thread
Hop To
Page 19 of 38 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 37 38
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux
He got booted.

Why would he admit he is TAK if he was banned?

He said that Rick believes in reincarnation. He's getting a 2nd chance and making good use of it.

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Hence, the apologizing for talking about somebody's mother earlier.

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux
Hence, the apologizing for talking about somebody's mother earlier.

No, I apologized because I can still sense the humanity of even those who despise me. He called me on my actions, and I did what I thought was right. You should try it.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Been off on a doughnut run Blue? Don't quit so easy.

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
maybe he sees enough douchebaggery at work?

IC B2

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by RWE
maybe he sees enough douchebaggery at work?

In the mirror, just like you do.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 4321

So, does your silence mean you are not willing to post pics or disclose when and with what spec-ops unit you served?

My offer to compare dd214's is still open.

Fraud

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

So, does your silence mean you are not willing to post pics or disclose when and with what spec-ops unit you served?

Fraud

I may, or may not, choose to post pics.

I WILL NOT post my DD214 or any other personal documents, even if you were stupid enough to post yours first.

I WILL bet your azz 2K dollars that I can produce documents to validate any and all claims to service that I've ever made on this or any other site.

Face-to-face. Local VA rep to validate authenticity.

Put up or STFU.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Well, you have been very careful to avoid stating what you did, who you did it with, where you did it, etc, etc, etc....

I am pretty sure that, unlike you, I have put up.

What spec-ops units did you serve with, and when did you do so?

Refusing to just answer that is a huge red flag that you are a poser or a Pogue who was with a unit, but was riding a desk.

Nothing wrong with a desk job, unless you are pretending you were a super bad-assed special forces operator that didn't quite get a CIB...

FRAUD

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
R.I.P. The Real Hawkeye

Last edited by poboy; 12/16/14.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
IC B3

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Well, you have been very careful to avoid stating what you did, who you did it with, where you did it, etc, etc, etc....

I am pretty sure that, unlike you, I have put up.

What spec-ops units did you serve with, and when did you do so?

Refusing to just answer that is a huge red flag that you are a poser or a Pogue who was with a unit, but was riding a desk.

Nothing wrong with a desk job, unless you are pretending you were a super bad-assed special forces operator that didn't quite get a CIB...

FRAUD

Yes, I'm a "fraud" who has two-thousand dollars, and you're a chickenschidt MOFO.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Fraud

I may, or may not, choose to post pics.

I WILL NOT post my DD214 or any other personal documents, even if you were stupid enough to post yours first.

I WILL bet your azz 2K dollars that I can produce documents to validate any and all claims to service that I've ever made on this or any other site.

Face-to-face. Local VA rep to validate authenticity.

Put up or STFU.
Seems like the ball is in your court goalie. You, rwe, DeFlave and Ingwe have all called TAK/4321 out on this subject over the years and it's not the first time he's offered to produce if his criteria was met. I don't have a dog in this fight and am not taking sides, but his criteria seems reasonable.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
FWIW, I have a chair-born mos on my dd214. Right next to the 03 mos.

You are working really hard to avoid getting pinned down, I wonder why?

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
You, rwe, DeFlave and Ingwe have all called TAK/4321 out on this subject over the years and it's not the first time he's offered to produce if his criteria was met. I don't have a dog in this fight and am not taking sides, but his criteria seems reasonable.

The MO is more than a little recognizable. Ain't it?

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Ethan, I am willing. I just want to clarify exactly what we are verifying.

From what I gather, TAK was a special forces sniper per his posts. I want him to simply state his mos here and who/when he served with, as I have. Until he does that, what is the point?

For all his claims, the lack of a CIB screams non combat mos supporting a spec-ops unit.

No shame in that, but it is a far cry from what he has alluded to....... while being careful to not be specific.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Travis,

Remind me too pull up my bank balance at the VFW so we can laugh at 2k.

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You, rwe, DeFlave and Ingwe have all called TAK/4321 out on this subject over the years and it's not the first time he's offered to produce if his criteria was met. I don't have a dog in this fight and am not taking sides, but his criteria seems reasonable.

I don't want to go all TRH on you and nitpick any phraseology, but I have not called him out.

In fact, I have asked that he simply provide the information and end the bullshit.

I think you will note that if you reread my posts.

I've joked about the lack of pix & camera fail, and a lot of things for that matter, but for reasons of my own, I have never seriously posted any doubts on his credentials, whether I have any or not is inconsequential.

Just wanted to point that out as it is needed for those that paint with broad brushes, and lump things together.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by deflave

The MO is more than a little recognizable. Ain't it?

Travis
I told you several years back that you have the perfect chance to get what you want-to see if TAK is real and you ain't doing it. It seems easy enough for y'all to find out here if you really want to.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I told you several years back that you have the perfect chance to get what you want-to see if TAK is real and you ain't doing it. It seems easy enough for y'all to find out here if you really want to.

I don't recall you telling me anything but (as has been proven plenty of times) there are people on this site that can (and likely will) figure out who he is.

I'm just not one of them. I just like making fun of him because he's full of schit. If people want to believe them, they're more than welcome to believe him and take his advice.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RWE

I don't want to go all TRH on you and nitpick any phraseology, but I have not called him out.

In fact, I have asked that he simply provide the information and end the bullshit.

I think you will note that if you reread my posts.

I've joked about the lack of pix & camera fail, and a lot of things for that matter, but for reasons of my own, I have never seriously posted any doubts on his credentials, whether I have any or not is inconsequential.

Just wanted to point that out as it is needed for those that paint with broad brushes, and lump things together.
Uh, I dunno dude, it seems like from my spot I can see backup lights going on in North Carolina.

Page 19 of 38 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 37 38

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

586 members (12344mag, 1936M71, 1Longbow, 06hunter59, 160user, 007FJ, 63 invisible), 2,115 guests, and 1,273 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,046
Posts18,482,225
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.