Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 23 of 38 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 37 38
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 4321
Originally Posted by goalie
You talk like you were a ninja on active duty all over the world.

You are a liar. You obfuscate and seek to embelish, as you are wont to do. Same silly schidt you always tried to pull on TRH.

So, to clarify, you were NOT active duty SF?

It is a simple yes or no question. One that someone who accused others of obfuscating should be happy to answer.

Yes. Or. NO.

GB4

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by jorgeI
TAK,

Seriously do you want a bet or not?

Here is the deal: you've talked a lot of smack. You are a subject matter expert on most anything .mil or so it seems. You want to bet that you can prove you were WHAT?????

So, let's try this:

Were you active duty or reserves/guard? You talk like you were a ninja on active duty all over the world. Nobody is going to bet you that you can't produce papers that prove you were in the National Guard SF.

At least you've admitted that you don't have a CIB on your 214. That's a start.

Now, let's just clarify what you did, who you were with, and move on.

OR, claim you were active duty SF, claim your MOS was a sniper on active duty, and we've got us a bet.

Fraud.

And I will gladly verify documentation at the .mil level without compromising identity.

PM sent

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux
Goalie, unthinking is actual claim is that he was a SF medic, who excelled in sniper training.

I must not have been paying that close of attention. Some of his posts in the rifle and long-range hunting forums gave the impression he was a sniper.

Either way, like I said, say that you were active duty SF and had a sniper MOS, and it is on.

wink

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Riddle me this what's exfil ? you should know this one if you are who you say you are..every good nija has this in their hip pocket...answer??

You better be afraid of a ghost!!

"Woody you were baptized in prop wash"..crossfireoops

Woody
eh76 Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jorgeI
TAK,

Seriously do you want a bet or not?

Here is the deal: you've talked a lot of smack. You are a subject matter expert on most anything .mil or so it seems. You want to bet that you can prove you were WHAT?????

So, let's try this:

Were you active duty or reserves/guard? You talk like you were a ninja on active duty all over the world. Nobody is going to bet you that you can't produce papers that prove you were in the National Guard SF.

At least you've admitted that you don't have a CIB on your 214. That's a start.

Now, let's just clarify what you did, who you were with, and move on.

OR, claim you were active duty SF, claim your MOS was a sniper on active duty, and we've got us a bet.

Fraud.

And I will gladly verify documentation at the .mil level without compromising identity.

AS long as he gives you his real info wink

We can all attest he is a REAL azzhole! laugh

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Heck, I know that and I was vanilla all the way and got out 20+ years ago.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

PM sent

Is that a yes or a no?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Wonder how long it takes ace to google it??

Woody
eh76 Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by FlyboyFlem
Riddle me this what's exfil ? you should know this one if you are who you say you are..every good nija has this in their hip pocket...answer??

Ex Father in law?

What do I win? Your Sharps? grin

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
So I'm a liar but all of a sudden you can't remember what I've lied about?

When did I call you a liar? I think you're exactly what you've claimed.

A washed up, has been military guy who's eternally frustrated that the rest of the world won't realize how awesome you are. But they just see you as the little short guy just like everyone in High School.

You play that part too well for it to be fake.

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Come on TAK all I hear are crickets..not an easy search is it?.

Woody
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

This work for you? Could be a way to insert as well, but HALO has more style points. You ever made a bridal-loop jump?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by eh76

Ex Father in law?

What do I win? Your Sharps? grin

Wrong answer..you might hafta fight J over the Sharps if I kick off.. grin

Woody
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux
So I'm a liar but all of a sudden you can't remember what I've lied about?

When did I call you a liar? I think you're exactly what you've claimed.

A washed up, has been military guy who's eternally frustrated that the rest of the world won't realize how awesome you are. But they just see you as the little short guy just like everyone in High School.

You play that part too well for it to be fake.

I don't know that he's LIED either. I do know he is going through a lot of frigging trouble to avoid answering simple questions though. Questions any reasonable person would ask considering his proposed bet and his alleged level of expertise in so many facets of .mil

Now, me. I was an 03 and an 01 in my enlistment. I don't exactly think highly of people that served, yet somehow are not ok with what they did and feel the need to either embellish or mislead through omission. I would be fine if my whole enlistment I had an 01 MOS. It's still more than most people do, and nothing to be ashamed of as long as you served honorably.

There damn sure ain't anything wrong with being Guard SF. Just be honest about it, and don't pretend through insinuation that you were something you were not: like an active duty ninja flying around the world doing HALO and HAHO drops into hot drop zones......

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

This work for you? Could be a way to insert as well, but HALO has more style points. You ever made a bridal-loop jump?

OK, you have time to link youtube videos, but not answer a simple yes or no question?

Last chance. If you want the 2k bet, answer in your next post. If not, well, GFY.

Poser.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

There damn sure ain't anything wrong with being Guard SF. Just be honest about it, and don't pretend through insinuation that you were something you were not: like an active duty ninja flying around the world doing HALO and HAHO drops into hot drop zones......

Never made a single claim of spending a single day in a combat zone in a military uniform, only as a contractor. I HAVE been on three continents assigned as an 18D, and I can document it. There is no such thing as a "sniper MOS" in SF. I do believe graduates from Level 1 schools get an MOS identifier, like V for Ranger, and W8 for HALO, W7 for dive, and W9 for both There again, you seek to embellish and obfuscate, and talk about schidt you don't have a clue about.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
What a joke.

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Out of curiosity, when did you go through 300F1/18D training at Ft. Sam?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Never made a single claim of spending a single day in a combat zone in a military uniform, only as a contractor. I HAVE been on three continents assigned as an 18D, and I can document it. There is no such thing as a "sniper MOS" in SF. I do believe graduates from Level 1 schools get an MOS identifier, like V for Ranger, and W8 for HALO, W7 for dive, and W9 for both There again, you seek to embellish and obfuscate, and talk about schidt you don't have a clue about.

OK, you had your shot.

I didn't think you would just answer simply YES I was active duty SF or NO, I was Guard SF.

I was right.

GFY. And have fun bitching about how you could have won 2k, but you just wanted to stay mysterious and stuff.....

Edit: Oh, and Ethan, you can STFU as well. The poser doesn't actually want to play, he just wants to beat around the bush.

Last edited by goalie; 12/16/14.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
OK, considering this thread, you simply can't make this stuff up:

18B Job Description

This is under the "Requirements" section:

In most instances, special forces weapons sergeants are required to be qualified divers, parachutists and endurance runners.

I highlighted the funny part.

Page 23 of 38 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 37 38

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

611 members (10gaugemag, 007FJ, 10ring1, 12344mag, 160user, 1936M71, 67 invisible), 2,520 guests, and 1,356 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,949
Posts18,480,378
Members73,954
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.