Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by AFTERUM
Just once I would like to be able to vote for the
Republican Presidential Candidate without holding
my nose.

Jeb will do what McCain and Mitt did. Get the dems
elected.

I hear ya. I am damn tired of voting for the 'less odious' GOP candidate.

Sam......

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kid0917
We need to get him elected to Senate, more useful there I think..

He is no conservative. He never has been and never will be. No more liberal Bushes in the White Hose or the Senate. kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
the news said last night that if you are 27 or younger, the only republican president in your lifetime is named Bush.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Scott Walker, Ted Cruz.

Jeb, amongst a few others (like Romney, Trump, Huck, Santorum, et al, hopefully won't even get past the primaries. I'm not voting for another Bush. He's all in for amnesty, and I don't think he has a spine.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
jeb is very feminine and gutless, in other words, useless.

Trump Won!
IC B2

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by KFWA

" "Those who love sausage or legislation should NEVER watch either being made."

It has to do with compromises, components, and recipes. "

is that what the GOP is looking for? behind the scenes deal making and lack of transparency? (with pork as the currency of trade no less)

I'm not cheerleading for Jeb, I'm pointing out that people read the first line of an MSM article, and start posting based upon an inference that had no relevance.

I could say "Hitler had an ability to mesmerize a crowd".

An MSM article would state:

"Foxbat, in a speech Friday morning, complemented Hitler, who killed 10 million people"

Folks here on the fire would then proceed to post:

"If Foxbat said that, he's clearly a fascist"

[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by levrluvr
Scott Walker, Ted Cruz.

Jeb, amongst a few others (like Romney, Trump, Huck, Santorum, et al, hopefully won't even get past the primaries. I'm not voting for another Bush. He's all in for amnesty, and I don't think he has a spine.

The RNC's game plan appears to be to slip Jeb in on us as the alternative to Christie.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Foxbat

" "Those who love sausage or legislation should NEVER watch either being made."

It has to do with compromises, components, and recipes. "

is that what the GOP is looking for? behind the scenes deal making and lack of transparency? (with pork as the currency of trade no less)

I'm not cheerleading for Jeb, I'm pointing out that people read the first line of an MSM article, and start posting based upon an inference that had no relevance.

I could say "Hitler had an ability to mesmerize a crowd".

An MSM article would state:

"Foxbat, in a speech Friday morning, complemented Hitler, who killed 10 million people"

Folks here on the fire would then proceed to post:

"If Foxbat said that, he's clearly a fascist"

Hence the title of the thread. It's better to know these things now than after Reince Priebus and Karl Rove destroy all the other candidates and give Bush a billion dollars.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Bush getting the nomination is going to push even more people away from the GOP

I doubt any candidate could represent how little your vote matters to the GOP more than Jeb Bush.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Jeb's stance on immigration is troubling, always has been.

But Jeb was anything but a RINO when it came to just about every other position, when he was Governor.

Throwing him in with Christie and Romney is just stupid talk.

As a 2 term governor, he privatized the hell out of the State government, signed pro gun legislation, cut taxes, was hated by blacks because he killed a lot of affirmative action programs, was pro life, signed the first stand your ground law in the country.

I've never seen as many people talk out of their asz as we have here on the 'fire. If this guy's last name wasn't Bush and he had been the governor of Texas, y'all would be blowing him up as the second coming of Reagan.

[Linked Image]

IC B3

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I don't understand? How can he be a conservative and not a RINO, and still be backed by Carl Rove and the GOP? They seem to hate the Tea party and all things conservative.

futuaris nisi irrisus ridebis
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
There is no significant difference in policy between Hillary and Jeb. Do you want to be beaten with a blue stick or red stick? Either way, neither is going to be a pleasurable experience.

Shrinking the size and scope of government is not his agenda.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Bugger
I still blame LBJ for the many deaths in Vietnam. The bastard. If that idiot said he wants to be like LBJ then he is a full blown a$$hole. I would never vote for anyone who feels that LBJ was something to look up too. LBJ was as bad a Jane Fonda, in my book.

long memory right? I have one too. You said it well.
I don't like political dynasty's. The only reason i would vote for bush is if there was no other choice than having another democrat take the office.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by Coyotejunki
I don't understand? How can he be a conservative and not a RINO, and still be backed by Carl Rove and the GOP? They seem to hate the Tea party and all things conservative.

He's not a conservative at all, i picture him in the kitchen wearing an apron making biscuits, rove needs to flatline, he has fu-ked the GOP with his useless predictory babble for years.

Trump Won!
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by whitebread
There is no significant difference in policy between Hillary and Jeb.

Yeah, ignore what both have actually done, signed and voted for in their lifetimes.

[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Jeb's stance on immigration is troubling, always has been.

But Jeb was anything but a RINO when it came to just about every other position, when he was Governor.

Throwing him in with Christie and Romney is just stupid talk.

As a 2 term governor, he privatized the hell out of the State government, signed pro gun legislation, cut taxes, was hated by blacks because he killed a lot of affirmative action programs, was pro life, signed the first stand your ground law in the country.

I've never seen as many people talk out of their asz as we have here on the 'fire. If this guy's last name wasn't Bush and he had been the governor of Texas, y'all would be blowing him up as the second coming of Reagan.

But his last name is Bush. There is no getting around that.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
But his last name is Bush. There is no getting around that.

I liked him when he was governor of FL, and think he did a fine job. Perfect? No. Is he the ideal Republican candidate? No. But I would still vote for ANY Bush over ANY Clinton.

While it's true that all liberals are crazy people, not all crazy people are liberals.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
As governor he signed the executions of 27 scumbags. More than any governor during that time frame, other than Rick Perry.

This guy was one of the most conservative governors of the past 20 years. He pushed every single conservative platform as governor.

In actual policy and actions he makes Scott Walker look like Jimmy Carter, but let's just ignore what really happened and make up shyt, it's much more entertaining.

[Linked Image]

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
but let's just ignore what really happened and make up shyt, it's much more entertaining.

I said I thought he did a fine job, so what are you talking about?

While it's true that all liberals are crazy people, not all crazy people are liberals.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by HilhamHawk
but let's just ignore what really happened and make up shyt, it's much more entertaining.

I said I thought he did a fine job, so what are you talking about?

Quick reply addresses the last poster, I wasn't replying to your post.

[Linked Image]

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

81 members (7mm_Loco, 10gaugemag, Akhutr, 300_savage, 15 invisible), 1,496 guests, and 941 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,747
Posts18,495,214
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.