Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Shes a Meaner for sure. laugh

Only a dingleberry, not yet a Turdlike person, maybe someday!!!
Originally Posted by northern_dave
I am happier than a retard in a room full of bouncy balls right now!!

Joe.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Originally Posted by APDDSN0864
Originally Posted by Wtxj
Ed I think you have been holding back this side of you. I'm going to plan old outshoot your a## at the next get together.
Gordon, I worked the streets for a long time and picked up the ability out of self defense. I'm tired of being an azzhole so I'll leave this thread with the pros (if they ever show up) and go back to being my usual self. Oh, you'd better bring your "A" game, I've been practicing. grinEd
Time for Matlock and Bengay huh?, you old [bleep]?

Actually, Matlock is for old Democratic women, such as the ones you date, thus your knowledge of the show and Bengay.

I'm headed down to do some reloading and listen to Joe Cocker.
Some of us actually do things, others sit around and watch other people do things.

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Ed I think you have been holding back this side of you. I'm going to plan old outshoot your a## at the next get together.
Gordon, I worked the streets for a long time and picked up the ability out of self defense. I'm tired of being an azzhole so I'll leave this thread with the pros (if they ever show up) and go back to being my usual self. Oh, you'd better bring your "A" game, I've been practicing. grinEd
Time for Matlock and Bengay huh?, you old [bleep]?

Actually, Matlock is for old Democratic women, such as the ones you date, thus your knowledge of the show and Bengay.

I'm headed down to do some reloading and listen to Joe Cocker.
Some of us actually do things, others sit around and watch other people do things.

Ed

Don't break a hip going down the stairs....and Merry Christmas

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ed I think you have been holding back this side of you.

I'm going to plan old outshoot your a## at the next get together.

Gordon, I worked the streets for a long time and picked up the ability out of self defense.

I'm tired of being an azzhole so I'll leave this thread with the pros (if they ever show up) and go back to being my usual self.

Oh, you'd better bring your "A" game, I've been practicing. grin

Ed

I would like to officially apologize for all the white privileged guilt that you're feeling ...

How bout a cyber hug?

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by fish head

I would like to officially apologize for all the white privileged guilt that you're feeling ...

How bout a cyber hug?

I'M WHITE?????!!!!??!?

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Don't break a hip going down the stairs....and Merry Christmas

I appreciate your concern, rookie. By "going down to reload", I meant going down the hill to my office, which is in another building.

But, if you had shown up for the East Texas Gathering instead of only appearing in cyberspace, you would have known that.

Perhaps you should show up for the next one. Bring your "A" game, too. You'll need it. Some of these codgers that show up know how to shoot. Some young'uns, too.

Merry Christmas to you, too. I hope Mrs. Santa gives you everything you asked for. grin

Ed

Last edited by APDDSN0864; 12/22/14. Reason: added text

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
You said you were leaving. What happened, hoverround run out of juice?

Dang-it-all Suzy! Get me my walker! The one with tennis balls on it!

Last edited by Bluedreaux; 12/22/14.

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Office has a computer too.

Plus if you would of shown up to the Dove hunt, you could of tried my wheelchair.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I meant Ed.

But you too!!!!

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
When I want to be downright mean to someone, I just register them for one of Buckmasters online contests. The rest takes care of itself lol

Crossed Arrows Archery LLC
Authorized Obsession Bows Dealer
Custom Strings/Tuning
www.crossedarrowsarcheryllc.com
Black Eagle Arrows Pro Staff, Montana Black Gold Shooting Staff, Dead Center Archery Products Shooting Staff
IC B3

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by 280Ackleyrized
When I want to be downright mean to someone, I just register them for one of Buckmasters online contests. The rest takes care of itself lol

Better yet, buy them a trinket from amazon, and have it shipped to their home, be sure to add an email address so they can track" the purchase.
The gift that keeps on giving!

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
lightweights.

Order them the condom sampler from the Adam & Eve catalog.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
There's a use for condoms....................

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Dang! The level of mean displayed in this thread is unprecedented. I might have to kick up my game a notch...

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by jimy
There's a use for condoms....................

Yea...to prevent the spread of Canadians

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
here, some classic mean-ness:

A knave; a rascal; an eater of broken meats; base, proud, shallow, beggarly, three-suited, hundred-pound, filthy, worsted-stocking knave; a lily-livered, action-taking knave, a whoreson, glass-gazing, super-serviceable finical rogue; one-trunk-inheriting slave; one that wouldst be a bawd, in way of good service, and art nothing but the composition of a knave, beggar, coward, pandar, and the son and heir of a mongrel bitch: one whom I will beat into clamorous whining, if thou deniest the least syllable of thy addition.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RWE

A knave; a rascal; an eater of broken meats; base, proud, shallow, beggarly, three-suited, hundred-pound, filthy, worsted-stocking knave; a lily-livered, action-taking knave, a whoreson, glass-gazing, super-serviceable finical rogue; one-trunk-inheriting slave; one that wouldst be a bawd, in way of good service, and art nothing but the composition of a knave, beggar, coward, pandar, and the son and heir of a mongrel bitch: one whom I will beat into clamorous whining, if thou deniest the least syllable of thy addition.

That'll be useful if you ever want to insult a shakespearean performer, otherwise, not so much.

LOL
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
There's still a couple of days to get those "Johnnie Football" jerseys out to those very special folks on your gift list!

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Originally Posted by RWE

That'll be useful if you ever want to insult a shakespearean performer, otherwise, not so much.

Apparently the only culture you have is in a petri dish at the health department.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
And for any of you that have friends or neighbors that spent a couple months worth of house payments on a Lab puppy in that few years,(color doesn't matter, black, yellow or chocolate) a pair of 16" Schnee boots makes for a great Christmas gift, don't worry about the size, as being for chew toys, it matters not at all.

Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

595 members (10ring1, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 219DW, 1234, 53 invisible), 2,506 guests, and 1,330 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,201
Posts18,485,216
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.