Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
CHECK OUT LISTING ON GUNBROKER.COM
FOR ALL OF OUR LEFTIES OUT THERE.

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Originally Posted by safariman
I do tend to fit in well wherever I go in person.

Originally Posted by Fireball2
The campfire is the most outside exposure I get. No TV, no newspaper.
T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Yikes! I wish they were worth that.

Charter Member
Ancient order of the 1895 Winchester

"It's an insecure and petite man who demands all others like what he likes and dislike what he dislikes."
szihn

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
And from a seller with no rating to boot! Pass....

Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by TheDude
And from a seller with no rating to boot! Pass....
And no returns either. For only slightly more, you can have this:

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=459328465

Or for a whole lot less and a butt-ugly stock, you can have this:

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=459313862

IC B2

7remmag Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
I GUESS ITS JUST SUPPLY AND DEMAND.YOU COULD LEAVE AS IS. OR YOU HAVE A GREAT PLATFORM FOR A CUSTOM OR USE IT AND STILL GET MOST THE THE MONEY BACK THE ACTION ALONE IS RARE WE ARE STUCK WITH A FEW OPTIONS DAKOTA AROUND 2600 JUST FOR THE ACTION GRANITE MOUNTAIN ARMS 3500 MONTANA 1999 700 (JUNK) IMO AND RUGER AROUND 700 STILL NOT THE SAME IF YOU START A BUILD BY THE TIME THE SMOKE CLEARS YOUR ALL IN AT 2800-3000 AND A 8 TO 10 MONTH WAIT ON AVERAGE OR GO WITH A B.S PUSH FEED ACTION GEEZ POST 64 RIGHT HANDS GO FOR 800 TO 1000

++++ CRF
++++AWESOME CAL
++++WORK DONE TO IT
++++ PAPERS AND BOX
++++ SCOPE &RINGS
+++++ LEFT HAND M70 RARE PERIOD

NEG--- A LITTLE EXPENSIVE BUT NOT BY MUCH AND MAYBE HE WILL TAKE A LITTLE LESS

T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
The last 2 LH M70 7mm Rem Mags sold on Gunbroker for $862 & $950 respectively. The work done and the scope on this one do not add $1000 to the value. The papers and box add nothing as it's a modified gun and no longer possesses any "collector" value. It might shoot great but "customized" factory guns rarely, if ever, return the money the owner put into them.

Charter Member

"It's an insecure and petite man who demands all others like what he likes and dislike what he dislikes."
szihn

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by Bricktop
... For only slightly more, you can have this:

That's the one I've been watching. Looks to be very svelte in the pictures. But when I finally emailed them, turns out it weighs 8lbs 2oz as shown. With scope and rings, would be pushing 9lbs. Very nice. But a little on the heavy side for me.

7remmag Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
COLLECTOR VALUE MAY BE NOT. BUT ALL MEANS SOUGHT AFTER ..SCOPE RINGS, FREE FLOATED ,TRIGGER JOB, CROSS BOLTS, EBONY TIP ,GLASS BEDDED ,THERE IS VALUE THERE

7remmag Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
COLLECTOR VALUE MAY BE NOT. BUT ALL MEANS SOUGHT AFTER ..SCOPE RINGS, FREE FLOATED ,TRIGGER JOB, CROSS BOLTS, EBONY TIP ,GLASS BEDDED ,THERE IS VALUE THERE

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 7remmag
I GUESS ITS JUST SUPPLY AND DEMAND.YOU COULD LEAVE AS IS. OR YOU HAVE A GREAT PLATFORM FOR A CUSTOM OR USE IT AND STILL GET MOST THE THE MONEY BACK THE ACTION ALONE IS RARE WE ARE STUCK WITH A FEW OPTIONS DAKOTA AROUND 2600 JUST FOR THE ACTION GRANITE MOUNTAIN ARMS 3500 MONTANA 1999 700 (JUNK) IMO AND RUGER AROUND 700 STILL NOT THE SAME IF YOU START A BUILD BY THE TIME THE SMOKE CLEARS YOUR ALL IN AT 2800-3000 AND A 8 TO 10 MONTH WAIT ON AVERAGE OR GO WITH A B.S PUSH FEED ACTION GEEZ POST 64 RIGHT HANDS GO FOR 800 TO 1000

++++ CRF
++++AWESOME CAL
++++WORK DONE TO IT
++++ PAPERS AND BOX
++++ SCOPE &RINGS
+++++ LEFT HAND M70 RARE PERIOD

NEG--- A LITTLE EXPENSIVE BUT NOT BY MUCH AND MAYBE HE WILL TAKE A LITTLE LESS
Is this written in some kind of secret code? Or are you simply mentally "challenged" or a juvenile delinquent? Or both?

Yes, it's CRF. I'm sure you divined that from Wikipedia.

"Awesome caliber?" What is this, the surfer/stoner good-time hour? It's a 7mm Remington Magnum. It's a slightly overbored, inefficient caliber that generates a substantial amount of recoil for no more reward than it offers. The 0.532" bolt face left-handed Model 70s have always generated less interest -- and value -- than their 0.473" bolt face counterparts. ALWAYS.

Work done to it? Are you f*cking kidding me? The ebony fore end tip looks like $hit. The part line is obvious as is the piss poor fitting job. The barrel was cut back and the gratuitous stock bolt is laughable as well.

Papers and box? Again, ARE YOU F*CKING KIDDING ME?

The scope and rings are worth about $400. That ain't no selling point.

"Rare" does not equate into desirable, dumbass. If you're trying to sell it as a collectible -- and yes, I think YOU are the seller -- you've sorely missed your mark with a half-assedly modified left-handed Model 70 whose only value is now as a shooter/hunting rifle that is easily out-valued by better choices in that arena, including the various left-handed Ruger 77 iterations and MRC offerings. Yes, I'm well aware that you've expended a great deal of energy pissing and moaning and generally throwing a fit like some bitch-ass kid in your ignorant tirades (a common theme with you) over how the MRC empire has grievously wronged you, blah, blah, blah, and so on and so forth.

The only "value" I see in your rifle is the comedic value you unknowingly have brought to the table.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I'm guessing this makes my NIB LH 30-06 Model 70 worth $2500? Damn- I should have bought a boxcar full of them.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I was thinking just about everything Bricktop said but didnt want to piss in anyone's cheerios, glad to see one of us doesn't have the same limitation. grin

"Awesome cal" is truly laughable....never seen a 7mm RM that didnt take longer to sell and command less money than just about any other chambering in the same rifle.

That being said, 7remmag has one thing right...supply and demand. There is virtually no supply so the demand need only be one.

Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Ngrumba
I'm guessing this makes my NIB LH 30-06 Model 70 worth $2500? Damn- I should have bought a boxcar full of them.

Well, if it's a Stainless Classic you might not be that far off! I've seen a couple approach 2K.

Charter Member

szihn

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The last stainless classic 30-06 I had I sold for peanuts to Bricktop! cool

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
And I thought I might've been over paying at the time. (And it had/has Gentry rings and bases, too.) Then again, it only had the papers but no box, hence the discounted price. blush

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by Orion2000
... For only slightly more, you can have this:

That's the one I've been watching. Looks to be very svelte in the pictures. But when I finally emailed them, turns out it weighs 8lbs 2oz as shown. With scope and rings, would be pushing 9lbs. Very nice. But a little on the heavy side for me.

Nice looking gun!

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Brick, the Ugly stock on the MRC could be swapped for a Win 70 stock with slight mods. CDNN had a lot of LH Win 70 stocks for under $100.

kk alaska

Alaska 7 months of winter then 5 months of tourists
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
And I thought I might've been over paying at the time. (And it had/has Gentry rings and bases, too.)

Since it's Christmas and I'm in a giving mood (and I don't want you to have buyers remorse)- I'll give you $500 more bucks than you paid me for it! Win/Win for everyone.
he he grin

7remmag Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
Here you go Bricktop

"Is this written in some kind of secret code? Or are you simply mentally "challenged" or a juvenile delinquent? Or both?"

Pretty funny that you should ask that question considering you understood everything that was written.

"Work done to it? Are you f*cking kidding me? The ebony fore end tip looks like $hit. The part line is obvious as is the piss poor fitting job. The barrel was cut back and the gratuitous stock bolt is laughable as well."

No one is forcing you to buy it or even like it but since you feel compelled to rip it apart and bash it just shows how much of a douche you really are.

"If you're trying to sell it as a collectible"

I never once mentioned the word collectible.

"and yes, I think YOU are the seller"

Wow, there's no pulling the wool over your eyes. Yes I am the seller. You're a regular Dick Tracy. Nah.... just D*I*C*K. Now that's laughable.

"Yes, I'm well aware that you've expended a great deal of energy pissing and moaning and generally throwing a fit like some bitch-ass kid in your ignorant tirades"

The only person throwing a fit like a $5 prostitute is you. You started your half page rant on why you felt it wasn't worth the money.

By the way I love your high school tag line. "I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubble gum."Now that you verbally got knocked the F**K out I suggest you go get some loose change, take a ride to the candy store, pick up some gum and start chewing B***H!

"The only "value" I see in your rifle is the comedic value you unknowingly have brought to the table."

You're right. It only went for $1,700. LMFAO
You are such a TOOL! and if you don't know what that is...I'll explain, It means D*CK

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

574 members (1234, 12344mag, 17CalFan, 160user, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 60 invisible), 2,335 guests, and 1,161 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,517
Posts18,490,944
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.