Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Unite tea party and RINO and turn a blue state red.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Doubtful. Those RINO horns are sharp. Very sharp.

"The Bigger the Government, the Smaller the Citizen" - Dennis Prager LINK

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Yes. But a tough fight.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
No, WISCONSIN is like MA, terminal...beyond repair.

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.
Thomas Jefferson

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
Harry,,, I'm almost offended. Scott Walker can do it. I don't know if he wants to right now though. In 6 years he will only be 50 or so with 8 yrs experience in a state that went from one of the worst states to start a business to at least a failry good state to do business. He will be more experienced, and even more WAR TORN and tough. He is very conservative but is somewhat quiet about it.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
No, he poked a hornet's nest which is the public unions (except fire and LE)and has proposed anyone in the state that receives food assistance be drug tested. In addition, he would not sponser Obamacare in the state.

Did he help the Republicans gain the majority in the state Senate and Assembly? You bet. However, that is a different kettle of fish.

You're Welcome At My Fire Anytime

E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
If selected, I think he could win in 16.

Last edited by eyeball; 12/21/14.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by eyeball
Unite tea party and RINO and turn a blue state red.

Let him get in the primary fights and we will soon find out.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
I hope so.
He may be one of our best choices.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Scott Walker seems to be on our side.

There is not much talk about him. Not much publicity.

[Linked Image]

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
There may be hope

[Linked Image]

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I think this would be a perfect time for Walker to run. Reagan ran in 1968 while Gov of California, and again in 1976, losing both times, but getting his name and message before the people.

So regardless if Walker wins this time or in 2024, he needs to get started.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Walker is very popular among my friends and acquaintances who lean right. Especially so with those who have identified as "tea party" or attend such gatherings.

Not that this small minority on the east coast matters much in and of itself, but i have to fugure there are others who feel similarly unrepresented in far off places.

I'll take Walker over Bush 100% of the time, every time.

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Harry M
Speaking from a turd liberal leftist state like MA, how in hell would you know dick squat about WI??? I apologize, Harry - I didn't mean to respond ala Steelhead.. I mean to say, if you're not from, or in, WI you won't know how it's changed since we had that idiot Dickhead Doyle as govy..

Again, my apologies.. smile

Walker's done well here; keeping the libbies in check for the most part.. We have lowered property taxes (mine's $450+ cheaper than it was 5 years ago), unemployment just dropped to 5.2% and - ever since he took office - it's been getting better and better.

Originally Posted by Crockettnj
Walker is very popular among my friends and acquaintances who lean right. Especially so with those who have identified as "tea party" or attend such gatherings.

And twice on Sundays...

Last edited by Redneck; 12/22/14.

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Well, maybe that's what you wish, but it's far from true. Wisconsin showed the country three times in about as many years that they were tired of the lieberal destruction. What has Massachusetts shown? Just the opposite.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by Redneck
Speaking from a turd liberal leftist state like MA, how in hell would you know dick squat about WI??? I apologize, Harry - I didn't mean to respond ala Steelhead.. I mean to say, if you're not from, or in, WI you won't know how it's changed since we had that idiot Dickhead Doyle as govy..

Again, my apologies.. smile

Walker's done well here; keeping the libbies in check for the most part.. We have lowered property taxes (mine's $450+ cheaper than it was 5 years ago), unemployment just dropped to 5.2% and - ever since he took office - it's been getting better and better.

Originally Posted by Crockettnj

And twice on Sundays...

No worries man, my skin is buffalo hide. I included my own state too as it's very bad here.

I do not put Walker down, not at at. It's simply that Wisconsin ranks as the 5th highest taxed state in America (MA btw is 8th)
Wisconsin is a solid blue state whose public employees felt like they were running it.
I wish Walker well but he would need to be Moses to turn Wisconsin RED.
I am of the firm belief that the top Liberal/taxed States in America need to go bankrupt and the hard lesson of out of control spending and taxation needs to rain down fiscal pain on them.
Perhaps then they may see that RED is really a nice color after all.

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.
Thomas Jefferson

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by RickyD
Well, maybe that's what you wish, but it's far from true. Wisconsin showed the country three times in about as many years that they were tired of the lieberal destruction. What has Massachusetts shown? Just the opposite.

It's not what I wish it's simply how I see it. I salute what Walker has done however Wisconsin is still a solid blue state and the 5th highest taxed state in America.

Thomas Jefferson

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
If it were solid blue, we wouldn't have a Republican governor and Republican control in both sides of our state capitol. The state may have gone blue in POTUS elections in the past, but as a state, it's in much better shape than our neighbors in MN and MI, and certainly much redder than anything you'll find in the northeast area of this country.
Although Madison and Milwaukee are solid blue, and there are some eternally piissed union idiots here, the state could be most described as purple turning red, certainly not going the other direction.
I will admit however, if Walker runs for POTUS, it will be difficult to get another Republican governor to win, especially of his caliber.

Last edited by levrluvr; 12/22/14.
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
MA just elected a Republican Governor but Republican is a subjective term.

It sounds like it would be better for Wisconsin if Walker stays put and continues his work there.

I wish you well in your efforts to build a RED State.

Thomas Jefferson

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
It's simply that Wisconsin ranks as the 5th highest taxed state in America
That's from 2011

Here's the updated info:

Tax Freedom Day is the day when Americans finally have earned enough money to pay off their total tax bill for the year. In 2014, Wisconsin taxpayers worked until April 22nd (13th latest nationally) to pay their total tax bill. The Tax Freedom Days of neighboring states are: Iowa, April 13th (ranked 19th earliest nationally); Minnesota, April 29th (ranked 5th latest nationally);Michigan, April 17th (ranked 21st latest nationally); and Illinois, April 28th (ranked 7th latest nationally).

Link:

http://taxfoundation.org/article/tax-freedom-day-2014-april-21-three-days-later-last-year

Last edited by Redneck; 12/22/14.

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

145 members (44automag, 1_deuce, 30Gibbs, 300_savage, 444Matt, 20 invisible), 1,615 guests, and 995 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,747
Posts18,495,209
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.