Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 15 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 14 15
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 4ager
She has several.

http://1130thetiger.com/melissa-burley-tiger-tail-of-the-day/

BTW - she ain't from TX, and I knew her when we were both snot-nosed kids (she younger than me).

She's a devout Christian, been through more than most could contemplate, and as is as conservative politically as they come.

Tell me how a little ink detracts from her.

care to make introductions my friend? laugh

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I could, but she's been through enough in life. wink

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ouch.

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
fugger.....may have to disown you for that

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Rancho, can you he'p a brudda out and hang dem pics? I be wukkin' off de fone.

America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
IC B2

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
My wife has large gauge plugs in hear ear lobes and more tattooing that is just as visible as the pictures posted by the OP.

My wife is a Senior Scientist for one of biggest pharmaceutical companies in the world.

She had all of this tattoos and piercings prior to her first job interview at said company 14 years ago.

Now she is the head of a department, works three days a week, and brings home over double my yearly gross income.

For your info I make over $100K.

Sooooo, it is a complete false statement to say that your appearance will hinder where you can go in life or how successful you will become. Too make such a statement only shows that you truly are out of touch with reality and that you yourself are too shallow and judgemental of appearances to see a persons true worth.

Enjoy the hunt while it lasts!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Rancho, can you he'p a brudda out and hang dem pics? I be wukkin' off de fone.

Google images, suicide girls..

Might be kinda slow right now, with all the haters on there.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Naw, man, I mean of the one in the link I posted.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image]

Sean
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MarkFed
My wife has large gauge plugs in hear ear lobes and more tattooing that is just as visible as the pictures posted by the OP.

My wife is a Senior Scientist for one of biggest pharmaceutical companies in the world.

She had all of this tattoos and piercings prior to her first job interview at said company 14 years ago.

Now she is the head of a department, works three days a week, and brings home over double my yearly gross income.

For your info I make over $100K.

Sooooo, it is a complete false statement to say that your appearance will hinder where you can go in life or how successful you will become. Too make such a statement only shows that you truly are out of touch with reality and that you yourself are too shallow and judgemental of appearances to see a persons true worth.

Ah, Hell. Now you've done it. You went and brought facts and first hand knowledge into this. FWIW, my wife is one of the top in her field as well, and has a few. She works with quite a few other highly successful professional women in curatorial, museum, and library fields and a good number of them have ink.

Shoot. I guess all that's left of for a bunch of haters to start in on the "she goin' burn in HELL", as their last resort.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Not my thing but to each his/her own.

There is no way to coexist no matter how many bumper stickers there are on Subaru bumpers!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Oh chit, you got some model mayhem in there. These old cranks are going to have heart attacks..

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Exceptions do not make the rule either. I don't personally care what someone else does to their own body. But if I owned a small business, I'd not hire a painted up chick with zulu hoops in her ears as my receptionist. It's a business decision at that point. Would I date one? Sure. Would I allow my children to date someone of the opposite sex so accoutered? Not while their in my house.

MAGA
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by mathman
Originally Posted by seal_billy
I hate tats on women but it doesn't matter cause I'm not married to her. I think it looks like dog $hit but again it doesn't matter what I think. I also think it has absolutely no barring on what kind of person she is. Only god knows the condition of other peoples heart and I'm not him. No judgment here.

Obviously.

I read the no judgment part as applying to the condition of the person's heart.

Obviously.

Opinion isn't a judgment.

Last edited by seal_billy; 12/25/14.

Eating fried chicken and watermelon since 1972.

You tell me how I ought to be, yet you don't even know your own sexuality,, the philosopher,,, you know so much about nothing at all. Chuck Schuldiner
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco

Oh chit, you got some model mayhem in there. These old cranks are going to have heart attacks..

And?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by bea175
[Linked Image]

In this case the tats give something else for your eyes to focus on so that you don't go blind.

But, not a big fan of a beautiful or an ugly girl covering herself with tats myself. I just don't get it.

One or two tastefully done, no prob

"You cannot invade mainland America. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass"
~Admiral Yamamoto~

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty. ~Thomas Jefferson~
Campfire Kahuna Emeritus &
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Kahuna Emeritus &
Campfire Outfitter

My wife, Karen, was born with no eyebrows and for most of her adult life she used eyebrow pencil to look "normal." Several years ago, we found one of the world's finest cosmetic tattoo artists and, luckily enough, she had a one-person shop here in Portland.

Ended up, Karen had her eyebrows tattooed on; several colors and perfect placement. Then, she had blue eyeliner done in ink. Finally, and this was a big decision, she had her lips tattooed ... no lipstick now or ever.

Believe it or not, Karen's "lipstick" changes color during the day and evening. And it is absolutely beautiful.

Oh yeah, and Mary Jane Haake, donates almost all of her work now.

You got it ... WOUNDED WARRIORS ... MJ works full time making scars and missing parts more acceptable to the frackin' public. And at no charge.

Tattoos? Karen has them and she loves them.

I have a few, too. Not long ago I was sweating my butt off at church and my "helper" obviously thought I was low class because my upper arms are covered with game scenes ... Sad thing is that Karen and I TOTALLY anonymously pay for the man's daughter and son to go to our parish grade school (it costs 5K a year per student).

The kids are great and we pray that they turn out to be not as judgmental as the parents.

Oh yeah, it took a little ambition, but I always worked for myself. I had no hiring problem here gringringrin

Blessings,

Steve

"God Loves Each Of Us As If There Were Only One Of Us"
Saint Augustine of Hippo - AD 397

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Might as well kick this schit up a notch... laugh

"Hi, I'm Jesus and I approve of this tattoo"....

[Linked Image]

It ain't what you don't know that makes you an idiot...it's what you know for certain, that just ain't so...

Most people don't want to believe the truth~they want the truth to be what they believe.

Stupidity has no average...
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by MojoHand
Might as well kick this schit up a notch... laugh

"Hi, I'm Jesus and I approve of this tattoo"....

[Linked Image]

I bet that one stung a bit....... whistle

While it's true that all liberals are crazy people, not all crazy people are liberals.
Page 7 of 15 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

74 members (375sunrise, 257robertsimp, 10Glocks, 338reddog, 35, 35WhelenNut, 12 invisible), 839 guests, and 852 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,977
Posts18,519,901
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.