Hop To
Page 12 of 15 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 15
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco
[Linked Image]
looking good, looked better. Sorry, Dingo.

Last edited by eyeball; 12/25/14.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
GB1

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by dingo

My neice is into tattoo's! And yes, she has quite a few. What do you think - good, bad or otherwise ?

Wouldn't give her a second look. Tattoo's repulse me.

By the way, in case you missed it, Jeremiah was a bullfrog.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by 4ager

Uh huh, sure. You are deceived.

By the way, in case you missed it, Jeremiah was a bullfrog.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
My wife enclosed without a blem, I can see the blue veins traversing within, this thing composed so perfect by Him, so beautiful is her alabaster skin. Semi- translucent in places I see, so soft yet smooth, a miracle to me.

Last edited by eyeball; 12/26/14.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Being multi-lingual, Australian is not a complicated language.

Sarcasm ↑

The lack of proper grammar in the subject heading leads me to believe the author is not only an uneducated misogynistic dolt, but should probably turn in his man card if he can't make up his own mind regarding ink on women.

IC B2

W
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
W
Don't like em at all!a

pal Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image]

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Tatoos on a woman? If they must preferably small, few and discreet.

Otherwise they sadden me, like someone said; spray paint on a Ferrari.

JMHO,

Birdwatcher

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Once, uhh yah a friend of mine, while in college, met a gal fully covered on the back and arms with fairly well done artsy tats. Uhhh, he, can't recall the details but she was a slim perky type and insisted leaving "the lights on" so, uhh, he, could look, you know. That was definitely her forte and good side anyways so, uhh, he, didn't mind at all. Even though it was fun and all, turned out she was so batchitt crazy and would never shut up that, uhhh, he, couldn't take it more than a couple days despite the positives aspects entailed. He urges a no vote with hinsight...

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
SNL skit. Turlingtons lower back tattoo remover.

http://vimeo.com/69310297

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Sad thing is, they can never peel them off and put 'em back on when they want. I have this stereotype that guys could basically GAS about their self-image, women not so much.

Imagine a woman trying to keep her bare arms looking sharp. OK someone's gonna jump in here with words to the effect that your gonna look old anyway.

Well no, having old tattoos that look like crap DOES make it worse, and what folks miss is that MOST of your life ain't spent crazy young on the one hand, or elderly on the other, but somewhere in between.

Birdwatcher

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I've seen this picture before, I just now noticed the girl in the background with the big hearts.

[Linked Image]

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This is my kryptonite so I am going to wail on this. Sorry if I offend.

I have seen women blessed with extreme beauty, as many in this thread, but have yet to see a man made tattoo improve on what God gave them. Ever. Period.

I see the current popularity of tattoos as part of the lost 'me' generation needing an invented individuality as a substitute for real identity.

I feel as if people are screaming out against a norm they have been taught to despise. Gay pride parades, Facebook selfies, twitter edicts and rap music loud cursing celebration some version of 'me' to shove in the face of others. No thank you. Sorry -and I mean that, I am sorry I feel this way.

An old sailor with an anchor and his ships name on his forearm - no problem. Most everything else I find a glorifying chest pound for an average tackle in a meaningless game in hopes of getting on the jumbo-tron. Any celebrity on tv will find a way to arrange an article clothing to make sure their little tattoo gets suggested if not utterly publicized. Just never understood these extents of vanity.

I don't hate tattooed people.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You're just kinda overthinking it..

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I'm not judgmental, this is only my opinion and not meant to be disrespectful, but girls with tattoos are filthy whores and the devils concubines.

God bless.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
you forgot to add God bless!

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
Sir, are you questioning my Christian nature?

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
They should work up a computer program to show the young ladies what the tats will look like in 20 years.

Jim

"Whensoever the General Government assumes undelegated powers, its acts are unauthoritative, void, and of no force." --Thomas Jefferson

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by pal
[Linked Image]

WTF is that??????

While it's true that all liberals are crazy people, not all crazy people are liberals.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Somewhere I read that a tattoo is, "A permanent reminder of a temporary thought". Not sure its the case in all situations, but I'm sure it crops up occasionally,

For me, a tastefully well executed tattoo - or even more in number - is fine. One done poorly ruins the intended effect.

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Page 12 of 15 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

235 members (673, 06hunter59, 2ndwind, 10Glocks, 1badf350, 29aholic, 37 invisible), 1,646 guests, and 1,051 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,976
Posts18,519,854
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.