Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
Fill out your hurt feelings report and wait by your keyboard for someone to get back to you azz clown

GB1

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by ingwe
He had an aggregate total of four posts...and threatened to leave the site on the first one! laugh

This is classic.

Doggonit Tom - my first thought on opening this was WTH were his other 3 posts about. Had to read the whole durn thing to get to this - now I don't want to read any more... whistle

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Trapperman7160
Was new this site, saw some interesting discussions and products, being a trapper, I went to the trapping portion, On the back to trapping discussion I was met with hostilities about a friend of mine, by some very disgruntled people that have been kicked off other site, I would like to talk to the administrators but my messages don't come up, I'm dropping this site, don't need the grief.

[Linked Image]

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
9 pages of lmfao!! gotta be some of the funniest stuff i've read
in a long time.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by dedity
in a long time.

Check it again tomorrow. I'm guessing either pit bulls, masons or jews will get thrown in here somewhere. It will be epic!

http://pin.it/_WJQ2xO

and FREE EYEBALL!
IC B2

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
pit bulls, masons or jews

or yankees

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I wish he would re-consider as he's really gonna be missed around here. Just wont be the same without him.

What was his name?

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Originally Posted by sse
pit bulls, masons or jews

or yankees

Well, we know who that will be!

Bob
Enjoy life now -- it has an expiration date.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
These thin skinned types have to be white collar. They sure as hell have never worked in an all men environment. My workplace would eat them before first break. Not me I am nice. wink

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
[quote=Trapperman7160]Was new this site, saw some interesting discussions and products, being a trapper, I went to the trapping portion, On the back to trapping discussion I was met with hostilities about a friend of mine, by some very disgruntled people that have been kicked off other site, I would like to talk to the administrators but my messages don't come up, I'm dropping this site, don't need the grief.
[/quote)
Did'ger Friend Quit Too ? Lucky You Ain't on some other Site......These Boys 'round here is mild !!!

Enlisted Men are Stupid, but Extremely Sly and Cunning, and bear Considerable Watching.

US Army Officers Manual of 1894
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Hello Tm,

Sorry about all these guys giving you a hard time, we really do wish you would stay.

Please Pm "deflave" and he will be able to help you out with the mean guys on here.

Good luck and happy trappin'!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Don't ask me why,...but these snivellin' muhfuggers are gettin' on my last nerve right now.

Why?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by mog75
in a long time.

Check it again tomorrow. I'm guessing either pit bulls, masons or jews will get thrown in here somewhere. It will be epic!

A pit-bull walks into a bar in Skokie located conveniently under the Masonic Lodge, leading a guy on a leash. They sit down at the bar, and the pit-bull growls out some orders to the bartender who looks puzzled. A little dark haired man with thick glasses, a big nose, big ears, and sipping Mogan David walks over to the pit-bull and the guy on the leash and tells the bartender he has this under control. He reaches for a business card...

The pit-bull growls and bites the little guy, yanks on the leash, and leads the human on the end outside and leaves. The little guy, bleeding from dog bites, looks up at the bartender through his thick glasses and says "Oy vey! I could svare that dog asked you to get his human a shrink!" whistle

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Hahaha! This guy is exactly why Trapperman is such a terrible forum. Total joke!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by luv2safari
in a long time.

A pit-bull walks into a bar in Skokie located conveniently under the Masonic Lodge, leading a guy on a leash. They sit down at the bar, and the pit-bull growls out some orders to the bartender who looks puzzled. A little dark haired man with thick glasses, a big nose, big ears, and sipping Mogan David walks over to the pit-bull and the guy on the leash and tells the bartender he has this under control. He reaches for a business card...

The pit-bull growls and bites the little guy, yanks on the leash, and leads the human on the end outside and leaves. The little guy, bleeding from dog bites, looks up at the bartender through his thick glasses and says "Oy vey! I could svare that dog asked you to get his human a shrink! whistle

No cops involved? laugh

http://pin.it/_WJQ2xO

and FREE EYEBALL!
B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
good thing you'all trappermen are around today because if you were stepping off from St. Louis about 160 years ago the Dakota's would not be settled yet. Grow up and grow a pair

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by luv2safari
in a long time.

The pit-bull growls and bites the little guy, yanks on the leash, and leads the human on the end outside and leaves. The little guy, bleeding from dog bites, looks up at the bartender through his thick glasses and says "Oy vey! I could svare that dog asked you to get his human a shrink! whistle

No cops involved? laugh

Epilog:

Two of Chicago's finest responded and shot the pit-bull on site, whereupon the guy on the leash pizzed on both cops' feet and ran off barking "Al Sharpton...Al Sharpton..."

Rahm Emanuel made a big speech and showed everyone his bitten off finger, cursing pit-bulls for his old injury and stating there is no place in his city for canine antisemitics. Jessie Jackson surfaced and addressed the NAACP, declaring that all the Jews in Heinnie-Town deserve every sort of retribution for being rich, and besides the innocent pit-bull was brown...dark brown.

Holder and Obama released statements to the big-three MSM networks that the murder of an innocent mis-understood dark ghetto dog will be investigated and avenged. Black and brown dogs burned Skokie to the ground...

Film at eleven.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

[/quote] Black and brown dogs burned Skokie to the ground...

Film at eleven. [/quote]
Damage estimated to exceed $400

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Where do these people come from?,...seriously,..

"Y'all don't act like I want you to,...so I'm goin' away".

,...ain't nobody know you,...ain't nobody want to,....ain't nobody givva fug.

Don't ask me why,...but these snivellin' muhfuggers are gettin' on my last nerve right now.

Oh stop your sniveling.

Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

613 members (007FJ, 10gaugemag, 160user, 1936M71, 12344mag, 16penny, 64 invisible), 2,357 guests, and 1,238 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,824
Posts18,477,888
Members73,944
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.