Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by pira114
For the record, I'm referring to legit arrests. Not BS beatings that happen from time to time.

99.99% of all cops out there would much rather make all arrests they need to without a tussle. I know it's contrary to what the media and Internet would have you believe, but it's true.

Been around enough cops in my past to not believe that BS for a second. All the DS's in my past I spent time with lived for a beatdown.

When people face the possibility of freezing or starving there is little chance they are going to listen to unfounded claims of climate doomsday from a bunch of ultra-rich yacht sailing private jet-setting carbon-spewing hypocrite elites
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rgrx1276
For the record, I'm referring to legit arrests. Not BS beatings that happen from time to time.

99.99% of all cops out there would much rather make all arrests they need to without a tussle. I know it's contrary to what the media and Internet would have you believe, but it's true.

Been around enough cops in my past to not believe that BS for a second. All the DS's in my past I spent time with lived for a beatdown.

They ain't planning on retiring from the business then.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Cops work for the government. They're funded by the taxpayers, but they work for the government...either local, state, or Federal. They're gonna do what the government tells them to do, regardless of what bull$h!t it is, or how much it tramples on the rights of ordinary citizens. Even if the government tells them to disarm the citizens, the cops will do it. "The politicians make the laws"..."it's our job"...those are just excuses the cops use to justify doing what the government tells them to do, again, regardless of what bull$h!t it is, or how much it tramples on the rights of ordinary citizens. And the cops are more than willing to do it. The majority of local and state cops are also tax collectors with a badge and a gun. Their mission, first and foremost, is to generate revenue for the local and state governments that they work for...under the guise of fighting crime. We already know that government is rotten to the core...that they're oppressive and tyrannical...it just amazes me that seemingly reasonable men are so willing to do as they're told by the government along these lines. And to hear cops gripe about the oppressiveness and tyranny of the government, while at the same time they are doing a lot of the governments dirty work...is hypocritical, comical, and disgusting collectively.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by antlers

Cops work for the government. They're funded by the taxpayers, but they work for the government...either local, state, or Federal. They're gonna do what the government tells them to do, regardless of what bull$h!t it is, or how much it tramples on the rights of ordinary citizens. Even if the government tells them to disarm the citizens, the cops will do it. "The politicians make the laws"..."it's our job"...those are just excuses the cops use to justify doing what the government tells them to do, again, regardless of what bull$h!t it is, or how much it tramples on the rights of ordinary citizens. And the cops are more than willing to do it. The majority of local and state cops are also tax collectors with a badge and a gun. Their mission, first and foremost, is to generate revenue for the local and state governments that they work for...under the guise of fighting crime. We already know that government is rotten to the core...that they're oppressive and tyrannical...it just amazes me that seemingly reasonable men are so willing to do as they're told by the government along these lines. And to hear cops gripe about the oppressiveness and tyranny of the government, while at the same time they are doing a lot of the governments dirty work...is hypocritical, comical, and disgusting collectively.

What are you going to do to stop this tyranny?

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The one I find comical is the "hand on the head" when the perp is getting into a rig. I'm 6'4" and have been getting in and out of rigs for near 70 years and not once bumped my head. Is there a reason for that practice or is just another technique for establishing supremacy?

1Minute
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
What are you going to do to stop this tyranny?

It's likely unstoppable at this point.

Realizing that the American Republic is dead, and that we owe its bloating rotted corpse no loyalty whatsoever...nor those who represent it or work for it...is an important step in the enlightenment process.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
It's likely unstoppable at this point.

Realizing that the American Republic is dead, and that we owe its bloating rotted corpse no loyalty whatsoever...nor those who represent it or work for it...is an important step in the enlightenment process.

So you're just making everybody aware of the tyranny?

Travis

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by HugAJackass
Originally Posted by sherp

Now what have I lied about exactly? Since I support the same thing you and the officers here support are you saying you are lying and you are engaging in child molestation?

There ya go again. Another lie. A pathetic dude with no sense of integrity can't help but lie. Same kind of character you find in child molester's.

Are you certain that you wouldn't be happier over at NAMBLA?

You support the same things I do so not seeing what your problem is with me. The only people I support a free pass on concerning child molestation is when police officers engage in that behavior which is the only time you support it as well.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

It's just another topic of discussion on this forum...along with coffee percolators, shaving preferences, arthritis medicines, ugly men's sweaters, and Christmas ornaments with grown men's pictures on them. wink

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Barkoff
Originally Posted by Barkoff

Well they like groupies so I am sure you are popular once they learn you will do anything they want.

Still doesn't explain how you are in federal courts so much considering that is the only place an officer will not comment when people are whining about police abusing civilians.

Oh, I can think of a few more, Civilian Review Boards, City Council meetings.

No, they don't run in to much trouble in those venues so they would feel free to say anything they want without worry.

Where do you live?
Go to any UC town

Show us the report from one of those meetings where an officer has been incarcerated for speaking their mind.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kenjs1
Originally Posted by curdog4570

A guy I knew well, a BIG guy, used to get arrested fairly regularly for some drinking related offense. He ALWAYS wound up beat all to hell and it was ALWAYS after he was cuffed.

Can't imagine why.
At some point a light bulb should go off -shouldn't it?

So.... Ol' Eddie gets in a fight at a beer joint parking lot, acquits himself in fine fashion, and then some stalwart defendants of justice show up and arrests everyone with blood on their knuckles.

Eddie submits to the cuffing and takes the ride with 'em.

Soon as they arrive at the station, but while he is still cuffed, the taunting begins, and when Eddie 'splains what sort of cowardly sons of bitches they are, out come the sticks.

Y'all are cool with that.

So none of y'all ever got drunk or ever got in a fight in a beer joint parking lot.

Either that , or you're hypocrites of the first order.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

It's just another topic of discussion on this forum...along with coffee percolators, shaving preferences, arthritis medicines, ugly men's sweaters, and Christmas ornaments with grown men's pictures on them. wink

I'm just curious because I just spent a week in what I would consider a fugged up communist state.

And if I lived there, I'd be one vocal sumbitch.

Travis

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rost495
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by rost495
I didn't read the whole thread.

But all I have to say, is if you have to be TOLD to stop resisting, then maybe you get WTF you deserve if you are that damn stupid.

Get yourself in that position and well.... I dunno.

Amazing I've been here almost 50 years and never managed to get into an arrest or even beating from LEO yet.
I don't think anybody here has much sympathy for true lawbreakers. That said, we have seen video after video of abusive police practices. If you have somebody who is laying a beatdown on you when you did nothing wrong you have reason to fear for your life and you certainly have the right to fight back. I don't give a damn what the law says. It doesn't matter if it's a cop or some "protester" from Ferguson. If you think you're gonna be beaten to death, what exactly do you have to lose? You can mealy-mouth it all you want to just like, "why not register guns, the government will never take them because we have the 2nd Amendment,". That doesn't change the facts though. The Nazi's beat and killed plenty of Jews who didn't resist.

I'm not saying all LE are like this, not by a long shot, but the "broad brush" which has been spoken about so much on here, paints both ways.
Yep but its popular to speak of the probably less than 1% incidents and paint them like they are everyday and all the time...

I guess I"m lucky, we have good police where I live. But then again I wouldn't live in any kind of city if at all possible.

All anyone has to do is the same thing you do. Support the police no matter what they want to do and everyone will be happy. Indicate offense at something they have done(like raping a young lady) and there will be hell to pay.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
That's EXACTLY how 99% of the people I work with view the police. The general, law abiding, tax paying, working public ain't as dumb as the gov't and their paid enforcers would like to believe.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Blackheart
That's EXACTLY how 99% of the people I work with view the police. The general, law abiding, tax paying, working public ain't as dumb as the gov't and their paid enforcers would like to believe.

There is difference between dumb and ignorant.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by kenjs1

A guy I knew well, a BIG guy, used to get arrested fairly regularly for some drinking related offense. He ALWAYS wound up beat all to hell and it was ALWAYS after he was cuffed.

Can't imagine why.
At some point a light bulb should go off -shouldn't it?

So.... Ol' Eddie gets in a fight at a beer joint parking lot, acquits himself in fine fashion, and then some stalwart defendants of justice show up and arrests everyone with blood on their knuckles.

Eddie submits to the cuffing and takes the ride with 'em.

Soon as they arrive at the station, but while he is still cuffed, the taunting begins, and when Eddie 'splains what sort of cowardly sons of bitches they are, out come the sticks.

Y'all are cool with that.

So none of y'all ever got drunk or ever got in a fight in a beer joint parking lot.

Either that , or you're hypocrites of the first order.

Never got in a fight. Pop told me it wasn't worth it.

have been drunk more than once though.

Still have not been arrested.

And if I was arrested, I'd basically agree I should not be beaten up just cause.... OTOH pop would ask me exactly how did I manage to get to a place where I got beat up to start with..... yep, I know.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Blackheart

And to think folks actually believe this. Sure some cops would confiscate guns, but the majority won't. At least not rural cops.

As to cops being tax collectors, when was the last time you handed a cop money?
They cite you for a violation, the judge doesn't have to do anything about it. They can toss it.
Want to blame someone for hte money part go to the court system then.

At least you should learn how it really works.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Cops have been arresting folks for violating unconstitutional gun laws in NYS for decades. What part of "shall not be infringed" do you think it is that they and the lawmakers don't understand ? While it is true that the majority of upstate county sheriffs have publicly stated they have no intention of enforcing the SAFE act, the state police surely will and when the time comes they absolutely will attempt to confiscate by force. You can take that to the bank. They are not loyal servants of "the people" nor of the US Constitution.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by HugAJackass

Now what have I lied about exactly? Since I support the same thing you and the officers here support are you saying you are lying and you are engaging in child molestation?

There ya go again. Another lie. A pathetic dude with no sense of integrity can't help but lie. Same kind of character you find in child molester's.

Are you certain that you wouldn't be happier over at NAMBLA?

You support the same things I do so not seeing what your problem is with me. The only people I support a free pass on concerning child molestation is when police officers engage in that behavior which is the only time you support it as well.

And another one...

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Show us the report from one of those meetings where an officer has been incarcerated for speaking their mind.

Who the phug said ANYTHING about incarceration? You asked where officers have to listen to grief and criticism, I showed you, so now you up the requirement?

OK, I see how you are now.

Remember this?

Still doesn't explain how you are in federal courts so much considering that is the only place an officer will not comment when people are whining about police abusing civilians.

Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

631 members (19rabbit52, 10ring1, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 1badf350, 65 invisible), 2,267 guests, and 1,222 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,085
Posts18,521,856
Members74,024
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.