Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 12 13
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Many times you hear about the Judeo-Christian tradition in this country. My problem with this is that the jews crucified Christ, not the arabs. Why do so called Christians give special favor to jews over non-islamofacist arabs?

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Love thine enemies.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
In their teachings, I don't believe either hate Jesus. They just don't believe he's the Savior.

It's all non mooslimbs that mooslimbs hate.

M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M
jews dont hate christians muslims want all christians dead

MC
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Jews hate Jesus with some of the vilest commentary you could ever read in some rabbinical writings. The Muslims actually revere Jesus as the second most important prophet and believe he will return in the end times as a good Muslim. Obviously they are wrong.

IC B2

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Aside from theological differences about whether they hate Jesus or not, the more practical difference between Jews and Muslims is that Muslims believe their religion is destined to rule the world and if you don't agree then it's OK to cut off your head. I haven't seen much of that coming out of the Jews.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Many times you hear about the Judeo-Christian tradition in this country. My problem with this is that the jews crucified Christ, not the arabs. Why do so called Christians give special favor to jews over non-islamofacist arabs?

Okie, you're a [bleep] idiot. Why does anyone even listen to this guy? Is there a biggger moron on the fire than Okie?

I'll give you a clue, you illiterate dolt: Jews don't blow up children. Muslim's do. The latter lack a commitment to Judeo-Christian ethics. BTW, if you want a clue as to who hates Christians (and religious Jews) the most, try atheists you [bleep] idiot.

Last edited by RobJordan; 01/03/15.

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A

The Jews did not crucify Christ, the Romans did.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

Romans did at the behest of the jews gathered.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
DEMORATS,THEY DID NOT EVEN WANT HIS NAME MENTIONED IN THEIR COMMUNIST LIBERAL LEFT ASSHO-E OF A PLATFORM.

IC B3

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

Romans did at the behest of the jews gathered.

Were the actions of the Romans and Jews acts of free will, or were they part of Gods plan?

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by RobJordan

Okie, you're a [bleep] idiot. Why does anyone even listen to this guy? Is there a biggger moron on the fire than Okie?

I'll give you a clue, you illiterate dolt: Jews don't blow up children. Muslim's do. The latter lack a commitment to Judeo-Christian ethics. BTW, if you want a clue as to who hates Christians (and religious Jews) the most, try atheists you [bleep] idiot.

+1000

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
The Jews are God's meat. He'll deal with them in his own way and in his own time. In the meantime, we're to keep our hands off of them.
The Judeo-Christian thing is because we all believe in the same God. The Jews 'just' rejected his son Jesus. Allah, OTOH, is a totally different god. He has no relationship whatever to God. Those who say that God and Allah are the same God need to do some reading because they're flat out wrong.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by RobJordan

Atheist don't hate Jesus. Depending on the individual Athiest, we just don't see the evidence for his existence, or divinity. How can you hate something if you don't believe it existed?

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I should have said "hated Christianity", or have great disdain for Christians and Christianity.

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M
antelope sniper does not hate christians he just doesn't believe in christ

anybody reads his thoughts on the subject should know

MC
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Let's set the record straight.

1. Neither the Jews nor the Romans crucified Christ.

2. Jesus was a Jew who preached a Jewish doctrine that the powers-to-be, namely the Pharisees, did not like for political reasons.

3. Jesus was crucified by the Romans on evidence presented by the Pharisees that showed Jesus was a public enemy of the Roman State.

4. Jesus's crucifixion was political in nature and not religious.

5. Jesus was not a Christian.

6. The Jews that followed Jesus after the crucifixion were referred to as Nazarenes.

7. Paul was the one to coin the term Christians to signify Jesus as the Christ (anointed one) and the Savior and to remove the confusion between Nazarenes and Nazirites.

8. Paul established a religion based on the death of a Jewish rebel who was an enemy of the Roman State. Why he did it is anybody's guess.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MattClark
antelope sniper does not hate christians, he just doesn't believe in christ

...or the minimum wage.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The Jews are God's chosen people in the Old Testament. Many Christians believe that all the Jews will convert to Christianity in the tribulation period. Most preachers are fascinated by Jews.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by derby_dude

Let's set the record straight.

1. Neither the Jews nor the Romans crucified Christ.

The Romans crucified Jesus.

2. Jesus was a Jew who preached a Jewish doctrine that the powers-to-be, namely the Pharisees, did not like for political reasons.

The Jewish leaders condemned Jesus for Heresy because He would not deny being God.

3. Jesus was crucified by the Romans on evidence presented by the Pharisees that showed Jesus was a public enemy of the Roman State.

The Romans were occupiers of Judea. They let the Jews have their laws and as such listened when the Jewish leaders said He'd broken them, which He hadn't.

4. Jesus's crucifixion was political in nature and not religious.

No doubt the Jewish leaders had their own reasons but there's no way you can say it was totally political due to the religious connotations of what they accused Jesus of. Pontius Pilate, the Roman Governor of Judea gave the Jewish masses the option of releasing Jesus as was the Roman custom, for the holiday. Instead they opted to release a political prisoner, Barabas. So the Jews were responsible for both the false accusations against Jesus, His prosecution and conviction and then the lack of a pardon for Him. It cannot be said that ONLY the Jewish leaders were responsible, for the Jewish masses had the chance to release Him and chose not to. The Romans executed Jesus. Thus both the Jews and the Gentiles executed God.

"And Pilate wrote a title, and put it on the cross. And the writing was, JESUS OF NAZARETH THE KING OF THE JEWS. This title then read many of the Jews: for the place where Jesus was crucified was nigh to the city: and it was written in Hebrew, and Greek, and Latin. Then said the chief priests of the Jews to Pilate, "Write not, �The King of the Jews;� but that he said, 'I am King of the Jews'." Pilate answered, "What I have written I have written."
-John 19:19-22 (KJV)"

5. Jesus was not a Christian.

Jesus established Christianity. He is God. While He doesn't worship Himself, He is Head of the Church.

6. The Jews that followed Jesus after the crucifixion were referred to as Nazarenes.

7. Paul was the one to coin the term Christians to signify Jesus as the Christ (anointed one) and the Savior and to remove the confusion between Nazarenes and Nazirites.

8. Paul established a religion based on the death of a Jewish rebel who was an enemy of the Roman State. Why he did it is anybody's guess.

Paul was the Apostle that replaced the one who betrayed Jesus and then either killed himself or was struck down by God. Paul didn't establish any religion, God did. Paul carried the Good News to the Gentiles and thus could be credited with starting the idea of Christianity amongst non-Jews.

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

376 members (1beaver_shooter, 1minute, 1_deuce, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 1Longbow, 51 invisible), 2,700 guests, and 1,323 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,112
Posts18,483,411
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.