Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by RickyD
Hopefully, Ventura will go and be beat to death by the crowd.

TFF

The issue is never the issue. The issue is always the revolution.

David Horowitz, Saul Alinsky and every woman I've ever argued with.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Anxiously awaiting the opportunity. Takes some time to make it to the sticks though. Eastwood has certainly come a long way and picks excellent projects.

Last edited by 1minute; 01/15/15.

1Minute
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
damn looks like Taken 3 and Unbroken are here this weekend.....means if we dont get it on an opening weekend its usually atleast 3 weeks before it shows up here with our two screens....

Last edited by rattler; 01/15/15.

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Find a smaller town to live in. Last movie we saw, there were about 6 other people.

But don't go too small. Where my son is in college, the closest theater is 1/2 hour away.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
C
CLB Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
My BIL has a source for hi quality copies. I'm tossing it on the big screen tonight...

IC B2

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
don't go to theatres but this would be a movie to go to.I want to see it when comes out in a platform available to me.

DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR

I LOVE MY COUNTRY IT'S THE GOV'T I FEAR
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
didn't 60 minutes just do a segment about this movie i seen a little bit of whatever show talk about it and talk to the widow.I hope they catch it reasonable close.

DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR

I LOVE MY COUNTRY IT'S THE GOV'T I FEAR
E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
I fly out Sat AM so will see it somehow when I return in March. A pisser. Same for the weekend games. I will miss them all.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by CLB
My BIL has a source for hi quality copies. I'm tossing it on the big screen tonight...

Illegal counterfeit copies? Lovely what criminal orginization are you supporting through buying those? Not to mention you're basically stealing from the people that spent millions to make the movie.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

I have no love for Jesse but he did have a point about Kyle lieing about beating him up. I don't think it was right for him to sue the estate but lieing about public people in print has side effects.

IC B3

U
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
U
And also casts doubt on his other statements

Canada by choice, British by Blood

People think there's a rigid class system here, but dukes have been known to marry chorus girls. Some have even married Americans.

HRH Prince Phillip

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by reelman
Originally Posted by CLB

Illegal counterfeit copies? Lovely what criminal orginization are you supporting through buying those? Not to mention you're basically stealing from the people that spent millions to make the movie.

He probably talked in class too, and didn't stay in his seat on the school bus, and likely even ran with scissors. Criminal organizations...? Our government is organized crime, on a massive scale...! And your tax dollars go straight to them.

Lighten up.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle

I have no love for Jesse but he did have a point about Kyle lieing about beating him up. I don't think it was right for him to sue the estate but lieing about public people in print has side effects.

In print?

So, you didn't read the book.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by antlers
Originally Posted by CLB

He probably talked in class too, and didn't stay in his seat on the school bus, and likely even ran with scissors. Criminal organizations...? Our government is organized crime, on a massive scale...! And your tax dollars go straight to them.

Lighten up.

+1 reelman

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If the movie lives up to the book it will be one hell of a movie. Chris Kyle was one bad dude. Damn glad he was on our side.

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Enjoyed the book and don't believe Jesse for a second. His getting decked was over pretty quickly from what some witnesses said. Others didn't see it. Believe what you want. Jesse is a blow hard, Kyles dead. I won't speak against the dead guy.

“You never need fear a man, no matter what his size. When danger threatens, call on me, and I will equalize.”
Samuel Colt.

�Common sense is genius dressed up in work clothes.� - Ralph Waldo Emerson

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by antlers
Originally Posted by CLB

Lighten up.

Do some research on where terrorists get a lot of their money. Here's a hint, a lot of it's from pirated DVD's.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
It's a Clint Eastwood production. He is my Dad's age and still badazz. I have no doubt it is at least a good movie. I will see it in a few months.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Bigfoot

TFF

grin

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

376 members (160user, 17CalFan, 22250rem, 10Glocks, 2500HD, 12344mag, 33 invisible), 1,726 guests, and 1,087 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,874
Posts18,478,810
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.