Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
bea175 Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
John Kerry leaves jaws on the floor with �make up� stunt in France � hint, it involves singer James Taylor!
This Obama administration is a total embarrassment to this country.

It�s hard to imagine what could strike more fear into the hearts of Islamic terrorists than a love ballad.
At least that�s what the Obama administration must have been thinking when they sent Secretary of State John Kerry to France with singer James Taylor Friday.
Kerry met with French President Francois Hollande to express solidarity with France in the wake of the horrific Islamic terror attacks in recent weeks and to try to make amends for America�s glaring and embarrassing absence from the Paris unity march.

And in the moment that surely sent terrorist groups running for cover and cowering in fear, Secretary Kerry brought out famed crooner James Taylor to sing his hit �You�ve Got A Friend.�
Prior to the trip Kerry described the meeting as a big hug.
�My visit to France is basically to share a big hug for Paris and express the affection of the American people for France and for our friends there who have been through a terrible time,� he said.
Kerry also said he had no intention of apologizing for the lack of a prolific American presence at the Paris unity march.
The French foreign minister however, said that Kerry did apologize for the perceived snub while the Secretary of State continued to try to explain it away to reporters.
�Our Assistant Secretary of State Victoria Nuland was there and marched, our ambassador was there and marched,� Kerry said. �Many people from the embassy were there and marched.�
President Hollande and Kerry also expressed unity in the face of the global threat of radical Islamic terror � even though the administration can�t bring themselves to say that.
�You�ve been victims yourself of an exceptional terrorist attack on September 11. You know what it means for a country,� Hollande said. �We must find together appropriate responses.�
Perhaps starting with something stronger than a love song would be more effective.

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
They have no idea what men of will are.

Amazing how many still think a Kumbaya and some smores can fix everything.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
you are aware that Kerry served in vietnam, right?

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
This can't be true. Can it????

Mathew 22: 37-39

E
EWY Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
I am embarrassed, in front of the French no less and the rest of the world.

Ernie

George Washington - �Labour to keep alive in your breast that little spark of celestial fire,�conscience.�

God save the Republic
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by cra1948
This can't be true. Can it????

Yes it is true, now even France thinks we're a bunch of queers.

Last edited by 12344mag; 01/17/15.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie

you don't really want to open that up do you? It is a joke. And he only spent a few months. And while still a naval reserve officer went to paris during the peacetalks talking about american serviceman being murders and baby killers.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
John Kerry is on a distinguished list, others on the list are LBJ McNamara, carter, the clintons, and so on. They can all collectively K.M.A.
Starting with Johnson

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Not only was it James Taylor, but it was a shell of James Taylor, he has gone down hill and sruggled through the song. I would love to know who came up with that idea, and thought it was just ....well, keen.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Many of us served in Vietnam, however MOST of us did not come home and stand next to Jane Fonda to protest that war.

Kerry has been an embarrassment to America since he returned from Vietnam.

SAVE 200 ELK, KILL A WOLF

NRA Endowment Life Member

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
to me serving in country meant a full TOD. that pos cut and ran first chance he got. the thought the boats were going to be like cruising off cape cod or something. first time heard the whap of a bullet go by he got on the radio and patched a call through to Daddy and wimpered get me the hell out of here. I know I did except my father was far far away.

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by deerstalker
to me serving in country meant a full TOD. that pos cut and ran first chance he got. the thought the boats were going to be like cruising off cape cod or something. first time heard the whap of a bullet go by he got on the radio and patched a call through to Daddy and wimpered get me the hell out of here. I know I did except my father was far far away.

But didn't he get a Purple Heart? confused

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
they are a bunch of pussy's, hit the reset button while your at it.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Should have took a black
basketball player. That's
what foreigners want.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Pete E
Originally Posted by deerstalker

But didn't he get a Purple Heart? confused

multiple, but read how he got them.
I have a brother in law that serves a couple of tours in the brown water navy. I asked him how kerry managed those video's in his white's perfectly dry. Impossible, in that humidity unless you spent your day under a/c. My brother in laws memories on those swift boats were a lot different than kerry. Same with a guy about six or so houses down from me, that was also in the brownwater navy. Kerry as i remember got a small cut on the hand which qualified for the last purple heart and the road ticket home.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Much like Obama's sealed past, I'd love to know what his discharge was from the Navy. I understand he went to Pres. Carter to get it upgraded.

When I heard about this latest stunt from the most powerful Cabinet post, I really thought it was a Saturday Night Live joke. Shame the Vice president wasn't there to bang on a tambourine. Hillary could of sung back up.

The damage this administration has done to the USA in the past 6 years is worse than any war we've fought, including the Civil War. To be honest, I don't know that we'll ever recover. The loonies are really running the asylum.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Didn't Kerry go before Congress and betray our men fighting in Vietnam by lying about atrocities they were suppose to be committing? Didn't he commit treason by working with our enemies while still an officer in the Navy? Did he lie about throwing his medals over the White House fence?

[Linked Image from ]
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Sending James Taylor to sing ? Really? Maybe France should have sent mimes after 9/11?
Embarrasing!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Taylor looked like he was either on downers, embarrassed to be doing it or both.

pal Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by bea175
John Kerry leaves jaws on the floor with �make up� stunt in France...

Should have just sent them a box of Skittles.

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

207 members (257 mag, 160user, 1OntarioJim, 257 roberts, 222Sako, 2500HD, 19 invisible), 1,774 guests, and 982 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,372
Posts18,488,343
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.