Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Saw it last night, same as reported by everyone else.....complete silence afterwards. Respect doesn't begin to describe my feelings for our soldiers.

Footage at the end was indeed very moving.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Caught it last night with the wife. Total silence as the crowd filed out, save a few sniffles.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Saw it yesterday afternoon with the wife. Can't say thank you enough to those who've BTDT and to those who are still serving.
Like others have said very quiet leaving.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

“Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.”
ISAIAH 41:10
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I went yesterday and was amazed the place was packed not an empty seat in the house!
Halfway through the movie somebody collapsed in the isle of a heart attack! my girl friend is an R.N. so she was administering C.P.R. until the paramedics arrived.

Movie was cancelled and everyone received rain checks.

I was at a movie about a hero with my own personal hero!

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by sherp
Originally Posted by 222Rem
Did the movie show Kyle shooting from the roof of the Superdome?

Other than all the blathering on the Ronpaul forums, do you have any proof? Where did the bodies go? You don't think the media would LOVE to run with it if they could substantiate it? Pony up some proof.

I have no idea if it was mentioned on Ronpaul forums or not. Chris Kyle said that he did it. Much like he said he killed 2 guys trying to steal his truck with less police interest than a fender bender accident report which was mentioned in Marcus Luttrell's book and much like how he got in a bar fight with and then knocked out Jessie Ventura. Kyle did all of those things so why would you doubt it?

All you've posted with regard to Kyle and the Superdome and gas station shootings was some guy "who SAID that KYle SAID.... ".

And the guy didn't make the claim until AFTER Kyle was dead.

I have no idea what Kyle did or didn't do.

But what YOU are doing is plain for everyone to see.

You are trying to introduce drama into your pathetic life. Guys like you are a dime a dozen in REAL life.

IOW... you ain't very good at what you do.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by curdog4570

Other than all the blathering on the Ronpaul forums, do you have any proof? Where did the bodies go? You don't think the media would LOVE to run with it if they could substantiate it? Pony up some proof.

I have no idea if it was mentioned on Ronpaul forums or not. Chris Kyle said that he did it. Much like he said he killed 2 guys trying to steal his truck with less police interest than a fender bender accident report which was mentioned in Marcus Luttrell's book and much like how he got in a bar fight with and then knocked out Jessie Ventura. Kyle did all of those things so why would you doubt it?

All you've posted with regard to Kyle and the Superdome and gas station shootings was some guy "who SAID that KYle SAID.... ".

And the guy didn't make the claim until AFTER Kyle was dead.

I have no idea what Kyle did or didn't do.

But what YOU are doing is plain for everyone to see.

You are trying to introduce drama into your pathetic life. Guys like you are a dime a dozen in REAL life.

IOW... you ain't very good at what you do.

Not just some guy, Marcus Luttrell. He seems to be fairly familiar with Chris Kyle. The other guy just confirmed what Luttrell had related.

Why is it drama to you?

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Chris Kyle never said he did it. Reporters made up those stories and Kyle just smiled and ignored their fawning stupidity.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"Why is it drama to you?"

THERE IS NO DRAMA.

That's the point. You are so predictable in your behavior on this forum that you are about the most uninteresting poster here.

Regardless of the topic... you offer the same BORING routine.

Since it takes some time and effort on your part to make your stupid contributions, there MUST be some payoff to you.

That payoff MUST be some DRAMA, but only in your pathetic real world existence.

In my REAL World...... YOU don't exist.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

Chris Kyle never said he did it. Reporters made up those stories and Kyle just smiled and ignored their fawning stupidity.

I didn't know Luttrell was a reporter since he mentioned the gas station shooting.

So you are saying Chris Kyle never claimed he knocked out Jessie Ventura? How did reporters concoct that story and put it in his autobiography?

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

THERE IS NO DRAMA.

That's the point. You are so predictable in your behavior on this forum that you are about the most uninteresting poster here.

Since it takes some time and effort on your part to make your stupid contributions, there MUST be some payoff to you.

You said it was drama, not me. Is this drama?

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2013/02/08/cooper-sniper-movie-gun-control/

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/...adley-Cooper-to-hang-with-Joe-Biden.html

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I wish the AS detractors and BS artists would pay anywhere close to the same attention to the actual proveable recorded facts about LBJ's role the Civil Rights Movement with MLK ...as it is portrayed in the movie "Selma" ...the movie is a blatant lie.

Pro or Con on the Civil Rights Movement is not the subject here ...just the Media's inability to tell the Whole Truth and Nothing but the Truth about who did what and when...but the Media can't do THAT. They lie as much by Omission as they do by their trumpeting their brand of Agenda BS.

The Media Has to Sell Advertising $$'s and it ain't PC enough to be honest about a provable History like LBJ's....but it is PC enough at the expense of Chris Kyle, and the 1% of us who keep the Bad Guys Over There....just to sell advertising....and the Media needs to be called into account for that.

IMO Every sponser, manufacturer or retail outlet of a Media Outlet or Talking Head Pundit's program that promotes the speculation and continued degradation of Chris Kyle's legacy needs to be put on notice that they will no longer have their products bought at retail. THAT is the only thing that is understood by the Media...when the Ad Sponsers $$'s dry up.

Eye for an Eye...and What Goes Around Comes Around in these twitter/facebook easy mass information days.
JMHO & YMMV
Ron

TIME FOR TERM LIMITS !!!! Politicians are just like diapers, they need to be changed often and regularly for the same reason...Robin Williams.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E

I didn't know Luttrell was a reporter since he mentioned the gas station shooting.

So you are saying Chris Kyle never claimed he knocked out Jessie Ventura? How did reporters concoct that story and put it in his autobiography?

Michael Moore, is that you?

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by verhoositz
I wish the AS detractors and BS artists would pay anywhere close to the same attention to the acutal proveable recorded facts about LBJ's role the Civil Rights Movement with MLK that is portrayed in the movie "Selma" ...and a blatant lie.

Pro or Con on the Civil Rights Movement is not the subject here ...just the Media's inability to tell the Whole Truth and Nothing but the Truth about who did what and when...but the Media can't do THAT. They lie as much by Omission as they do by their trumpeting their brand of BS.

The Media Has to Sell Advertising $$'s and it ain't PC enough to be honest about a provable History....and it is at the expense of Chris Kyle....and the Media needs to be called into account for that.
JMHO & YMMV
Ron

I thought as much!

Now how did the media get the Ventura fight in to Kyle's book AND THEN get a jury to go against him?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by eyeball

Michael Moore, is that you?

Why would Michael Moore be claiming the media embedded the Ventura fight scene in to Kyle's book and then rigged the defamation trial relating to the story they made up?

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by verhoositz
I wish the AS detractors and BS artists would pay anywhere close to the same attention to the acutal proveable recorded facts about LBJ's role the Civil Rights Movement with MLK that is portrayed in the movie "Selma" ...and a blatant lie.

Pro or Con on the Civil Rights Movement is not the subject here ...just the Media's inability to tell the Whole Truth and Nothing but the Truth about who did what and when...but the Media can't do THAT. They lie as much by Omission as they do by their trumpeting their brand of BS.

The Media Has to Sell Advertising $$'s and it ain't PC enough to be honest about a provable History....and it is at the expense of Chris Kyle....and the Media needs to be called into account for that.
JMHO & YMMV
Ron

Im thinking i would not put the word 'Thelma' in this thread, in honor of American heros and patriots who are dead. smile

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

THERE IS NO DRAMA.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2013/02/08/cooper-sniper-movie-gun-control/

As I said..... the only drama is in your fantasy world of internet surfing and trolling.

Some members over the years have posted words that impacted my real life. Some in positive ways and a few in negative ways.

Your words, which, for the most part are just links to someone else's words, don't even affect my internet experience, much less my life.

I can overlook or forgive many failings in a conversationalist.

But you have committed the unpardonable sins of being BORING and PREDICTABLE.

So......... I'm done with you.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

THERE IS NO DRAMA.

As I said..... the only drama is in your fantasy world of internet surfing and trolling.

Some members over the years have posted words that impacted my real life. Some in positive ways and a few in negative ways.

Your words, which, for the most part are just links to someone else's words, don't even affect my internet experience, much less my life.

I can overlook or forgive many failings in a conversationalist.

But you have committed the unpardonable sins of being BORING and PREDICTABLE.

So......... I'm done with you.

So when someone mentioned Chris Kyle's book & the movie about it you responded in the negative since those were someone else's words?

Not any drama for me. Last I checked, I wasn't the one that started out berating you either.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
He mentioned in the book "a well know celebrity" and in this clip let the cat out of the bag.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VU5MLcWXzfo

NRA Life Member
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Yeah, like I said in the other thread... He's a sociopathic liar.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
'Was', I should've said.

Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

77 members (338rcm, 7mm_Loco, 35, 6mmbrfan, 1_deuce, 9 invisible), 1,508 guests, and 850 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,450
Posts18,507,948
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.