-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Brewster McCloud. I watched it as a youth and I couldn't finish it. It even had nudity for a young teen mind and I still couldn't watch it.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Blair Witch Project was probably the worst movie I actually sat and watched the whole thing.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by dodgefan
Blair Witch Project was probably the worst movie I actually sat and watched the whole thing.

That IS a good candidate, for sure.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by luv2safari

i dont know, my buddies and i were tanked one night and decided to go see it and thought it was a great comedy which pissed off some of our classmates that happened to decide to go to the same show and sit behind us....get chitfaced and watch it, it becomes real entertaining laugh

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by The_Yetti
Mars Attacks was pretty bad as well.

there is a difference this was supposed to be a spoof on all the old cold war era bad horror movies.....it wasnt supposed to be the greatest movie.....its one that you laugh at cause how bad it and those old horrors were

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by smarquez
The recently released "The Interview". Had it been released without all the hype it would have fallen flat on it it's face.

North Korea has a lot to answer for, but now they've made it my patriotic duty to see a Seth Rogen movie.

Unforgivable.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Most Tim Allen movies (with the notable exception of Galaxy Quest).

My then 8 year old daughter begged me to see Jungle 2 Jungle.

Halfway through she begged me to take her home.

I was so proud.

Last edited by natman; 02/01/15.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Now that he's done flappin his jaws.....any Liam Neesan movie

Maker of the Frankenstud Sling Keeper
G
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
G
Night of the Lepus deserves some consideration. Check out this clip. grin

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by natman
Originally Posted by smarquez
The recently released "The Interview". Had it been released without all the hype it would have fallen flat on it it's face.

North Korea has a lot to answer for, but now they've made it my patriotic duty to see a Seth Rogen movie.

Unforgivable.

Yeah, I saw that it was on Netflix and had to watch it. I would not have watched it otherwise, at least not until well past the DVD release date anyway. It was pretty funny actually. The beginning is kinda slow except the Eminem scene, but once they get to Korea the Kim Jong Un stuff was pretty hilarious I thought. They rip on hip extensively which is total blasphemy to them. Stupid movie but it was worth the price of admission. James Franco is funny.

Seth Rogen bugs me, and I say I think he's stupid, but almost every time I see him in a movie I think he does some funny sh*t. This Is The End was pretty great although it was James Franco and Danny McBride made that movie awesome.

Last edited by huntinaz; 02/01/15.

IC B3

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Giant rabbits ain't got nothin' on an amphibian apocalypse:

ego operor non tutela
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rattler

there is a difference this was supposed to be a spoof on all the old cold war era bad horror movies.....it wasnt supposed to be the greatest movie.....its one that you laugh at cause how bad it and those old horrors were

Mars Attacks is freaking great. Funny stuff. If you liked Mars Attacks, you may dig:
The Lost Skeleton of Cadavra

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Kung Pow, Enter the Fist

Keep your eye on the fruit........
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by luv2safari

Agreed. One of only movies I ever walked out of.....

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Any of the twilight movies, and my kids have made me watch dolphin's tale a few times, thought about takin a bath with my toaster instead.

Mm

Tell me the odds of putting grease on the same pancake? I Know they are there, well ice and house slippers. -Kawi
D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
Mr.Obama goes to Washington..Staring Barak Obama,and Joe Biden.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I retract my last two, forgot about "winter's tale" with Russell crow, went to watch it on a date with my wife last year and walked out. someone's agent got fired over that epic bad decision.

Tell me the odds of putting grease on the same pancake? I Know they are there, well ice and house slippers. -Kawi
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
As was said earlier, there are so many bad movies that have been made in the past 100 years it's hard to pick just one. But one that ranks right near the top for me would be The Return Of Red River Johnny, made around 1955 or 1956.

I saw it one Saturday afternoon in a theater in the small town in which I grew up. It was so bad that after it was over, I went to the home of my good friend who also was a movie buff and told him, "You gotta see this flick, The Return Of Red River Johnny. It's so terrible it's hilarious."

He and I went to see it and he agreed with me. If it ain't Number One Bad, it is mighty close to it. grin

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by huntinaz
Originally Posted by rattler

Mars Attacks is freaking great. Funny stuff. If you liked Mars Attacks, you may dig:
The Lost Skeleton of Cadavra

I agree. Mars Attacks makes me laugh because it reminds me of working at Blue. Bunch of suits walking around just going ack... ack,ack....ack, ack, ack....ack

Besides, how can you not like a movie that ends with Tom Jones singing?

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
I do believe I'm watching it right now...

Purple Rain is on VH1.

Truly epic and uberly awful.

purple rain is pretty bad, but I have too many fond memories of what I was doing while watching it back in Jr high to cast it aside as junk.

Hedwig and the Angry Inch.

Actually watched it to the end once. I may be the only one. The music was at least interesting. I dare you... go watch that one! You'll be crying for apalonia.

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

444 members (10ring1, 1lessdog, 1lesfox, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 55 invisible), 2,562 guests, and 1,190 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,366
Posts18,488,173
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.