Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
sherp,

So what weapon do/would you choose for defense of life and property during the time in a civil or natural event before LE/Mil re-establish security?

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
sherp,

So what weapon do/would you choose for defense of life and property during the time in a civil or natural event before LE/Mil re-establish security?

Like they did in Ferguson. How many firearms was it they confiscated?

whistle grin wink cool crazy shocked blush tired sleep

Wipe your mouth, there's still a tiny bit of bullshit around your lips.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by sherp
Originally Posted by jimmyp
how in the hell Rick let such a total waste of space on here is beyond me. Go talk about this stuff on the campfire forum, we are not talking police here.

Will everyone join me in asking Rick to keep this nut job's police comments on the campfire forum and not injecting it into every other post someone makes.

The OP asked a question on a firearm for a particular situation. I explained to him what would happen to his firearm in that situation with reference material demonstrating why I said what I said.

No different than if he asked what .22 Rimfire load was best for deer hunting, it simply isn't going to be allowed.

22WMR is the best for deer hunting.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
sherp,

US LE/MIL are always in control. Just because you don't like how it is going doesn't mean it isn't the way they chose for it to be.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

US LE/MIL are always in control. Just because you don't like how it is going doesn't mean it isn't the way they chose for it to be.

Do you have any firsthand knowledge to support your asinine statements or do you intend to cherry pick bits and pieces out of MSM articles and videos to support your delusional drooling fantasies.

Here's a hint cupcake. I have actually been boots on the ground for every natural disaster that garnered a disaster declaration in the US in the past 15 years.

One theme holds true: plenty of armed citizens and police had no issue.

One instance (New Orleans/ Katrina) and you claim its wide spread.

Now take your ignorant ass elsewhere. This thread is about AR's. Seeing as how your 12yo ass has never held an AR you have no room to talk here.

IC B2

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
sherp,

I didn't ask about LE/Mil.

I'm asking you what weapons you keep for defense of life/property.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
MM if the twerp answers I'm betting it will be exotic, odds are 500:1 of pics at best.

Reality says for extended ranges its a homemade sling shot with highpower bands sourced from a 1984 Huffy ten speed and for CQB a tactical yellow wiffle ball bat with non slip (duct tape) grip.

Also betting he goes full mall ninja retard and yells "Get Some" prior to engagement.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
lol

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Then you continue on to post non relevant information on the police etc.

Go back to the campfire forum, stop injecting politics regarding the police or Jews into every discussion.

I could care less for your opinion, however it does not belong in every technical discussion on this board.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
sherp,

I didn't ask about LE/Mil.

I'm asking you what weapons you keep for defense of life/property.

Strange, you mentioned LE/MIL in the question and did so in a way that was not flattering to them by insinuating they had lost control.

Police are the ones who decide what happens on your property, not you.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by MallardAddict

Do you have any firsthand knowledge to support your asinine statements or do you intend to cherry pick bits and pieces out of MSM articles and videos to support your delusional drooling fantasies.

Here's a hint cupcake. I have actually been boots on the ground for every natural disaster that garnered a disaster declaration in the US in the past 15 years.

One theme holds true: plenty of armed citizens and police had no issue.

One instance (New Orleans/ Katrina) and you claim its wide spread.

Now take your ignorant ass elsewhere. This thread is about AR's. Seeing as how your 12yo ass has never held an AR you have no room to talk here.

Police always have issues with armed civilians. That is why they are always on hand to lend their support when a new firearms safety act is being debated and always there standing in the background when it gets signed in to law.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Go back to the campfire forum, stop injecting politics regarding the police or Jews into every discussion.

I could care less for your opinion, however it does not belong in every technical discussion on this board.

You and several others keep posting baseless "responses" to what I have said.

As I mentioned, this is no different than if the OP had asked about using rimfires for deer hunting.

That crap and the crap he is talking about simply will not be allowed by LE.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M

Strange, you mentioned LE/MIL in the question and did so in a way that was not flattering to them by insinuating they had lost control.

Your imaginary world sounds amazing.

Just as well you don't have any guns.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

As I mentioned, this is no different than if the OP had asked about using rimfires for deer hunting.

Two bit / Tin Badge Law Dawgs like you are the reason people dislike LEO's. You need to get over the fact that you was a sissy in school and the big kids picked on you.

A
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
A

This guy went FULL retard. Never go FULL retard.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Once again, you can make negative comments toward me, but cannot demonstrate what I have said is incorrect.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Oklahoma

Two bit / Tin Badge Law Dawgs like you are the reason people dislike LEO's. You need to get over the fact that you was a sissy in school and the big kids picked on you.

And of course none of what you said has any basis in fact. Funny that you have to do that since you cannot debate anything I have said and you have to resort to flinging insults.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by aksheepguy

This guy went FULL retard. Never go FULL retard.

The guy keeps showing facts from incidents that have happened. You should try it sometime instead of going off of fallacies.

Yours is undoubtedly the lowest of the insults also. You cannot debate anything I have brought up so you use an unfortunate reality for many as a way to attempt to belittle me. No doubt you have been using the same "insult" since you were about 6 years old which is when most decent people got the idea that was funny beat out of them. Interesting that your little cronies here don't say anything to you about that either.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M

Once again, you can make negative comments toward me, but cannot demonstrate what I have said is incorrect.

Going through life feeling oppressed and powerless doesn't calculate in my world.

It seems to suit you. There isn't much I can offer the likes of you.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

As the prodginy of two backwoods crooked tooth inbred cousin fuc#kers I do not expect you to understand common English. Nor do I expect you to ever answer a questions straight up.

But as a goodwill token I will ask you once more:
When in you experience or US history has there ever been a "mass confiscation" of legally owned firearms by Leo/mil. I advise you to answer carefully but I know better!

Balls in your court meatbeater.......

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

610 members (160user, 2500HD, 10gaugemag, 257 mag, 1936M71, 06hunter59, 52 invisible), 2,651 guests, and 1,204 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,781
Posts18,477,129
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.