Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
mog75 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
If it has been posted I missed it.
Senate bill 407. 2/2/2015 Bob Menendez D, NJ.

A Bill to regulate large capacity ammunition feeding devices.

I don't think it has any chance of passing, but I suppose they will try to tie it on with something else. Who knows. I haven't seen the entire text of the bill yet. If it is "for the children" they can probably get a few "R's" to vote for them. I hope it isn't one of those "common sense" bills or we're screwed. Absolutely amazing that the democrat party still exhists with their neverending attempts to nullify our constitution.

https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/114/s407/text

Last edited by mog75; 02/09/15.

http://pin.it/_WJQ2xO

and FREE EYEBALL!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It's DOA, and the sponsors know it. It's all a part of the game by them to show their loyalty to Bloomberg and receive funding from his coffers; nothing more, nothing less.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
nevertheless, call your reps and tell them they are an asshat if they support it.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 4ager
It's DOA, and the sponsors know it. It's all a part of the game by them to show their loyalty to Bloomberg and receive funding from his coffers; nothing more, nothing less.

Its like watching a play that has been watched a dozen times in the past. They need to do something since there is no new "tragedy" to ride the tides of emotion on.

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
In full disclosure, Menendez's interest in the bill is to protect the children.

In order to ensure his pool of dates is not affected.

IC B2

mog75 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Cosponsors:

Richard Blumenthal, democrat
Barbara Boxer, democrat
Thomas Carper, democrat
Richard Durbin, democrat
Dianne Feinstein, democrat
Al Franken, democrat
Kirsten Gilibrand, democrat
Mazie Hirono, democrat
Timothy Kaine, democrat
Ed Markey, democrat
Christopher Murphy, democrat
Patty Murray, democrat
Jack Reed, democrat
Chuck Schumer, democrat
Elizabeth Warren, democrat
Sheldon Whitehouse, democrat

and FREE EYEBALL!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I wonder how Oregon's democrats managed to stay off that list??

LOL
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
to busy smoking dope.

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Fireball2
I wonder how Oregon's democrats managed to stay off that list??

They'll correct that soon, I'm sure.

America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deerstalker
to busy smoking dope.

laugh

IC B3

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
It does look like a who's who of worthless politicians.

"Be sure you're right. Then go ahead." Fess Parker as Davy Crockett
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
"Protect the Children" That's why they let 13 to 20 million "unknowns" into the country from a culture where a 30 year old man banging a 14 year old girl is ok. Actually had a "Mexican Leader" try to tell a local police chief that is their culture and to stop prosecutions.

Politicians suck d!ck, with a small exception. Give someone power and you will soon see what a douche bag he/she really is.

I am 100% against waterboarding. Splatter their brains out the back of their heads.
mog75 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Tombo. You don't have to call them "unknowns", they are illegal aliens. These people will continue to support the democrat party because they have similar interests, sexual predators all of them. While I agree that all politicians suck, the democrats are actually handing over our tax dollars to illegal aliens while guzzling the semen of soros, and the rest of their campaign contributors. All the while telling us we can stop global warming by putting a solar panel on our roof, and driving a coal powered (electric) car.
Show me some anti gun legislation introduced by a republican, and I don't mean john hoeven. He was a democrat when he was our governor and he's a democrat now.

and FREE EYEBALL!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Illegal aliens can be called wetbacks too. wink

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
"Unknowns" as in criminal backgrounds of these wetbacks. Though the Republicans don't try and pass gun legislation most have sat by and let Mexico invade America for cheap labor. It is well known that illegal aliens commit murder at a rate of 4+ times that of White America not to mention other firearm crimes.
The statistical data is used by liberals to support "gun laws".

They are culpable and for the almighty dollar would sell your gun rights down the river.

I am 100% against waterboarding. Splatter their brains out the back of their heads.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Illegal aliens can be called wetbacks too. wink

I didn't see this before responding and have no problem with calling them worse things..but nothing as bad as what I call the supporters of illegal immigration. lol

mog75 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
If the republicans support illegal immigration why does the president have to bypass congress and write illegal executive orders to get what he wants? Seems he could save himself some headaches by doing it legally? Does anybody really know?

and FREE EYEBALL!
mog75 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Tombo

You don't have to call them liberals. They are democrats. The campfire is usually pretty civil, but political correctness has nothing to do with civility.

and FREE EYEBALL!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Tombo
"Unknowns" as in criminal backgrounds of these wetbacks. Though the Republicans don't try and pass gun legislation most have sat by and let Mexico invade America for cheap labor. It is well known that illegal aliens commit murder at a rate of 4+ times that of White America not to mention other firearm crimes.

They are culpable and for the almighty dollar would sell your gun rights down the river.

The only statistics used are the ones they want to show.

Run the statistics for the crime rate among blacks. It puts that of hispanics or whites, legal or otherwise, to shame.

It's not the firearm; it's the person possessing it.

Ol' Bloomberg recently decreed that blacks between 15-25 are incapable of possessing firearms responsibly, so all of us have to be disarmed to protect them (and use) from themselves.

The end game isn't about safety, or "gun control", but control pure and simple.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm rich, I'm rich!!! My stash of $10.00 mags will be worth 75 bucks apiece within a week. whistle

[Linked Image]
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

537 members (1234, 219 Wasp, 10Glocks, 1beaver_shooter, 1Akshooter, 01Foreman400, 57 invisible), 2,436 guests, and 1,184 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,457
Posts18,489,764
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.