Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Seafire
At the moment it isn't Islam.. it's ISIS....

These guys make no claims as to representing the will of God or being Peaceful Muslims...

These clowns are a notch about even the wackiest of terrorists of Al Quida, etc....

saw something that there are people who have come from 90+ countries to fight for ISIS, such is the hate for the West and the USA being thought of as the biggest threat to their little Radical Utopia....

Saw Kirsten Powers answer a question to O'Reilly " do you think we need to go to war over 4 people getting killed?"... No we need to go to war on these people because they have declared war on us...and it just doesn't stop with 4... it stops when these people are all pig Schitt...and rotting in hell with the other 71 male virgins just like them....

you don't act all nice to someone who wants to kill you in hopes that he will like you and decide not to for the time being... you play by their rules and destroy him and all of those that want to destroy you... and your friends, family, your nation and all that exists about you....your friends, your family and your nation...

This isn't hard to figure out for any sane person, but liberals, democrats and Washington Politicians aren't very sane, that's a given... and well proven...

Listening to "The Gael" while typing this...guess this stuff stirs up that Scottish Blood that still exists from within...

I don't hate Arabs, nor Muslims.. but I do hate those that want to kill us and force their will upon us...

and they will keep on doing so until our nation is ready to go the distance with these clowns....

I just have a really hard time seeing the value of anyone who supports islam in any way, shape, or form. There are no "moderate muslims", they don't exist. If they did exist, I'd imagine we'd have heard from one by now. I can't see any benefit to not treating them to what they would do to us in a heartbeat, when they have the ability to do so...which will soon be coming. I understand the communists in this country encouraging tolerance for muslims, as they seek the same things the muslims do.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." TJ

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing". EB

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Play stupid games,
win stupid prizes.

E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by kciH
Originally Posted by eyeball
Originally Posted by kciH
Be thankful it's not your daughter and move along. I'm all about stamping these scumbag [bleep] into mush, but we're a bankrupt country that needs to focus on being a part of the world market and not being a pawn in it. If you can't see we're being taunted, you're blind.

We are being taunted, and the gullible are be7ng sucked into it.

Are you insinuating we dont need to up the game against isis.

No, not at all. I'm insinuating that we don't have the will to do what is needed with ISIS...so we'll fight a peacemeal "war" against them and lose, like we've done with everything since the war in southeast asia.

Yeah, when the Lord led his into battle against the heathen he said killem all, but save the virgins. smile

Maybe it made the Israelis fight harder. Maybe it made the enemy retreat unless they really had an axe to grind.

It appears we have lost the killer instinct, which may be the instinct for survival.

Last edited by eyeball; 02/10/15.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Virgins are overrated, unless you're a sick [bleep] into banging little girls...which would make you a kindred spirit for the muzzies.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." TJ

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing". EB

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
MESSAGE TO AMERICAN AID WORKERS:

DO NOT GO TO SYRIA, IRAQ, OR TURKEY!!!!!!

There are Muslim savages over there, still living in the eighth century, who hate you! They will kidnap you, torture you, and then, after a while kill you!

AID WORKERS!! There is plenty of poverty and misery right here in America. Join a reputable charity like Salvation Army, there is poverty and suffering right in your home town, and you can spend a lifetime right here, helping people.

This young girl had stars in her eyes, she meant well, but she was so selfish in going over to Turkey and Syria. Imagine the suffering that her poor mother went through. For the past 18 months, ISIS has been emailing the mother, threatening to kill the girl, demanding ransom, etc etc.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Too bad her father couldn't offer your PSA simon. Moral equivalency, PC, etc, are a pox on the country we used to live in.

E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Perhaps you missed 4agers post from the Bible (Numbers 31:7-18 NIV) i referred to above. Evidently you would also call God a child molester.

I also hear it was written thou shalt not bear false witness....

I reserve the right to repeat what it says in the Bible. If you dont like it you should take it up with the Big Guy in the Sky.

BTW, no where did He say what to do with female children and i must presume your concerns arise from your gutter mind.

Last edited by eyeball; 02/10/15.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
PS You can find the discussion on pp16 of the thread "Newfound Gospel of Mary ......"

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I'm perfectly comfortable with you believing in something that you can't see, touch, or prove the existence of in any manner...so long as you don't project your inane beliefs onto me. How about that Marxist pope telling us all how we should live, after his church protected kiddie-[bleep] for a generation or two?

E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
So, you will be the bookmark of propiety?

Then show where i projected my inane beliefs on thee. wink

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I'm not against what you believe, just saying that when it comes to religion that it's a crazy man's game. I'm not about the abject destruction of skuzlims because they are not christians, it's because they wish to control my way of life.

Last edited by kciH; 02/10/15.

E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Amen.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by las
Do-gooders are good. Best if they pick an appropriate venue....

And that's the bottom line... Lots of people need help in the good ol' USA too... Quite a bit less chance of a beheading here..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
How, when, where did she get the "Syrian boyfriend?" Seems a bit odd to me.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Her, like others lived in a fantasy land and paid real world consequences.

I am 100% against waterboarding. Splatter their brains out the back of their heads.
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
MESSAGE TO AMERICAN AID WORKERS:

DO NOT GO TO SYRIA, IRAQ, OR TURKEY!!!!!!

There are Muslim savages over there, still living in the eighth century, who hate you! They will kidnap you, torture you, and then, after a while kill you!

AID WORKERS!! There is plenty of poverty and misery right here in America. Join a reputable charity like Salvation Army, there is poverty and suffering right in your home town, and you can spend a lifetime right here, helping people.

This young girl had stars in her eyes, she meant well, but she was so selfish in going over to Turkey and Syria. Imagine the suffering that her poor mother went through. For the past 18 months, ISIS has been emailing the mother, threatening to kill the girl, demanding ransom, etc etc.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Trump Won!
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by Tombo
Her, like others lived in a fantasy land and paid real world consequences.

Also, her and other dumbphuucks like her get Soldiers killed.

Trump Won!
E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by DakotaDeer
How, when, where did she get the "Syrian boyfriend?" Seems a bit odd to me.

She was over in the next country doing aid work and screwing around where she had no business being and hooked up with some muzzy puke who many feel manipulated her into being abducted by isis for no telling what price.

Too bad she didnt stay at the drs w/o borders clinic until safe passage was arrainged.

Its very disturbing to consider the misery she went through during her year of csptivity. It would be pretty easy for them to twist a little finger and get her to report how well she was being treated by her captors.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by las
Do-gooders are good. Best if they pick an appropriate venue....

Stupid isn't a survival trait -then how much good is one?

well, a lot of people in my home town knew kayla, but, the about statement is probably spot on. Read some of her background. And where she had been.
http://www.haaretz.com/news/middle-east/.premium-1.641876

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by tex_n_cal
It is very sad. We can second guess her, that she went into danger. But she was trying to do good, apparently.

I find it curious that ISIL has not made a big deal of killing her. Not that I want another video out, but it seems almost like something did not go as planned.

Why do you refer to them as ISIL ?

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

589 members (160user, 10ring1, 007FJ, 1badf350, 1beaver_shooter, 17CalFan, 56 invisible), 2,923 guests, and 1,262 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,486
Posts18,490,298
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.