Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
It is just stupid. There are different types of Islamic terrorism, but ISIS is something new...or old that we haven't seen in a long time.

To the Palestinian movement, I do think living conditions plays a big part for lots of those people. Some of them literally have nothing to lose, and that drives terrorism. There is also a strong nationalistic component to that sort of terrorism and some other Islamic terrorist movements.

But, ISIS is straight up religious in nature and wants to set up the caliphate. Recruits are flocking to it from western countries where they are stinking rich compared to most people in the area ISIS controls. Economics has almost nothing to do with this movement and it is embarrassing to see the State Department so clueless.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Calhoun
Think of what it means when Chris Matthews sounds like the sane one in a discussion with a gov't spokesperson.

2 more years...

Mindboggling.

[Linked Image]
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Well tell that load of nonsense - I seem to recall that peace was achieved with both the Empire of Japan and NAZI Germany by killing them in mass to the point they didn't have any soldiers left, unless you count 12 year olds! And we sank there ships, shot there airplanes out of the sky, bombed their factories and then their cities, destroyed dams, and put enough boots on the ground to force a surrender and unconditional one! All we have to do is declare War, no pussy footing around, no ROE's no catch and release of the enemy- I would prefer to just shoot them, but hey that just me! Find Fix and destroy! Use my spies and go after the financiers of this crap, and well they get to die! Attack their bank accounts if little johnny can empty out your checking account with some stuff he bought at radio shack, then NSA should be able to with out much effort- deprive them of money, and deprive them of breathing, guess what would happen we would win the war, other wise they will win! War is not about nation building, or playing by rules other than the ones lawful combatants agree too, its about killing and breaking things you have to be ruthless in the pursuit of victory- other wise its nothing but an expensive circle jerk!

"Any idiot can face a crisis,it's the day-to-day living that wears you out."

Anton Chekhov

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
This just proves once again why this world is doomed. I'm no doomsday prophet, but I cannot help but think the Good Lord is getting real close to putting the book of Revelations into effect. I've heard ISIS referred to as "animals". That is such an injustice to animals. Animals have souls, these pieces of garbage do not. I've often heard God does not make "trash" in regards to humans. In this case, I'm afraid he did. They are burning people alive and chopping heads off and we are suppose to defeat them by giving them JOBS? As the line in one of my favorite Black Sabbath songs goes, "No mercy from hearts made of stone." God help us...

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Harf just made me barf!

What is she 25 years old??!

WTF does she know? How did she get this job??! Was she ISIS and now has a job in the State Dept?

CAN THIS NATION REALLY SURVIVE ANOTHER TWO YEARS OF THIS INSANITY?!

I was wanting a Kimber Raptor, but now I'm looking for the Rapture!

"An open message for all Democrats; "Look you are nothing and your work is worthless. Anyone who chooses you is detestable."
Isaiah 41:24 (HCSB)

IC B2

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
To the Palestinian movement, I do think living conditions plays a big part for lots of those people. Some of them literally have nothing to lose, and that drives terrorism.
They've brought it on themselves many times over via encouragement from their islamic "brothers" in the surrounding countries who then disown.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Alan_R_McDaniel_Jr

The worst part about this whole thing is that ISIS is now absolutely sure that our country is run by idiots, IF they had any doubts before.

Alan

It is hard to believe just how far this administration can have its head up it ass.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Look on the bright side--two more years of this and the Dems are going to be looking like absolute idiots to everyone.

Everybody knows the administration IS THE JV TEAM!

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by RickyD
To the Palestinian movement, I do think living conditions plays a big part for lots of those people. Some of them literally have nothing to lose, and that drives terrorism.
They've brought it on themselves many times over via encouragement from their islamic "brothers" in the surrounding countries who then disown.

"They" may have but a fifteen year old Palestinian has done nothing more to deserve whatever his lot is in life than a fifteen year old American has.

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
We need to give this filth the opportunity to die.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DakotaDeer
Look on the bright side--two more years of this and the Dems are going to be looking like absolute idiots to everyone.

Everybody knows the administration IS THE JV TEAM!

This Administration isn't even on par with the 6th grade "C" Team. No offense to you "C" Teamers out there.

Alan

Food is at the core of Hunting and Fishing - Rebecca Gray

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
This is getting even better. Now the air headed blond is saying that we're all too dumb to understand. She didn't use the word dumb, she said we're 'not nuanced enough', but there's no doubt what she meant. Oh, the elite are SO much smarter than the rest of us.
Keep digging your hole, sweet thing. The deeper you dig, the deeper you can bury yourself.

NUANCED

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Wonder if they will sing a different tune if ISIS manages to infiltrate and attack the White House?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Just another stupid liberal C [bleep]. T

Last edited by chlinstructor; 02/18/15.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

566 members (1234, 12344mag, 160user, 007FJ, 1936M71, 1lessdog, 55 invisible), 2,474 guests, and 1,321 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,073
Posts18,482,653
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.