Print Thread
Hop To
#9616720 02/19/15
W
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
W
Just wondering, is driving a 4X4 the difference between a Neanderthal, and a Redneck?

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
GB1

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
When you consider what they did, and how little they had to start with, I consider it an honor to be compared to a Neanderthal...That, and they had a larger brain than modern man.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Language separates man from Neanderthal. There are others, but as dumb as a redneck may be, I never considered myself a failure, I started out at the bottom and happen to like it here...

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
W
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
W
I was just attempting a bit of light hearted humor.
Cabin fever?

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Just wondering, is driving a 4X4 the difference between a Neanderthal, and a Yankee/Canuck?

Fixed it for ya!

grin

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by shrapnel
Language separates man from Neanderthal. There are others, but as dumb as a redneck may be, I never considered myself a failure, I started out at the bottom and happen to like it here...

This. A Neanderthal may have had a language, but couldn't deliver a proper "hey, y'all hold my beer and watch this [bleep]' schit", and therefore fails to compare.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Grunts and knuckle bumps is far from a language...

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 4ager

This. A Neanderthal may have had a language, but couldn't deliver a proper "hey, y'all hold my beer and watch this [bleep]' schit", and therefore fails to compare.

They've found cave painting evidence of Neanderthals with alcohol poisoning with only a flint knife in hand and attacking Dire wolves.

β€œIn a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
Originally Posted by 4ager

Yea that was the first and also the famous last words of the missing link between Neaderthal,and Cro-Magnan just before he tried to turpintine a sabre tooth tiger..

IC B3

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
It is to a language.It's called Ebonics.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Just wondering, is driving a 4X4 the difference between a Neanderthal, and a Redneck?

Which has the 4x4?

"Live like you'll die tomorrow, but manage your grass like you'll live forever."
-S. M. Stirling
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The one dragging his knuckles is the Neanderthal. The one on all fours is the Redneck.

On a serious note, just because they didn't have writing doesn't mean Neanderthals didn't have language. There are people on this board who claim to have language and still can't write.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Ya talking about me!!!!!!

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
F
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
F
Saying watch this has started many great adventures and is taught early in Georgia schools (I know, I live in Georgia.) How do you think the war of Northern Aggression started? It started like this "watch this, we have a killer battle flag and we can win the war." Just kidding before I make all the Canucks mad.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

231 members (16penny, 308xray, 2ndwind, 30Gibbs, 338Rules, 31 invisible), 1,988 guests, and 1,106 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,864
Posts18,478,613
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.