Print Thread
Hop To
C
CKW Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
C
Some are ones that I tried and decided not to use; others came on used rifles.

#1 Burris Signature Zee rings with two complete sets of 1" Pos-Align inserts. Medium matte black. Have been mounted but are basically like new. $30.00 for rings and both boxes of inserts shipped.

[Linked Image]

#2 Talley lightweights for a large ring M98 Mauser action, came on a Whitworth rifle I bought. They are are taller than I prefer. Have been mounted but are basically new. No box. Medium gloss. $25.00 shipped.

[Linked Image]

#3 Believe these to be Burris but am not certain. Good condition, matte, missing base screws, may be low (?). Fits a large ring M98 Mauser. $25.00 shipped.

[Linked Image]

#4 Redfield (?) rings and one-piece base which I think may fit a Savage 110 action. No base screws, screws in rings are buggered some. Gloss, medium (?), they are taller than the Burris ones above. $15.00 shipped.

[Linked Image]

#1 is sold pending receipt of funds. Thanks!

Last edited by CKW; 02/27/15.

"It is wise, though, to remember above all else: rifle, caliber, scope, and even bullets notwithstanding, the most important feature of successful big game hunting is to put that bullet in the correct place, the first time!" John Jobson
GB1

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
i'll take the Burris, #1

PM with address for MO

thanks,ked

if a man speaks, and there isn't a woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

C
CKW Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
C
Burris Signature rings and inserts are sold pending receipt of funds.

"It is wise, though, to remember above all else: rifle, caliber, scope, and even bullets notwithstanding, the most important feature of successful big game hunting is to put that bullet in the correct place, the first time!" John Jobson
C
CKW Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
C
up for morning.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
CKW,

Do you know whether those #3 Burris mounts will fill holes drilled for Weaver mounts?

Anyone else can pls weigh in if you may know.

IC B2

C
CKW Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
C
They do, I have some Weaver bases on hand and the holes line up for both the front and rear bases.

C
CKW Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
C
Up

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Just an observation, but #4 looks like it fits a left-handed action.

C
CKW Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
C
Good observation! I had not put two and two together but that set came off a left hand Savage 110 my son bought used many years ago. They had a battered 3-9 Redfield TV screen shaped scope in them - which is still laying around!

I've been thinking that the dented and scarred old scope along with another beater would make good scopes for a truck guns because they are already beat up! The power selectors still work but I've not ever used either of them.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I'll take #2

IC B3

C
CKW Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
C
PM coming with contact information.

C
CKW Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
C
Talley ringmounts are SPF.

C
CKW Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
C
Up again.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

541 members (25aught6, 222Sako, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 222ND, 163bc, 63 invisible), 2,448 guests, and 1,151 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,489
Posts18,529,809
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.