Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
All of the "chosen" who are discussed in the Bible followed the Son of God.

Those who didn't are described in John 8:42-47.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by powdr
The Jews are God's chosen people. They have his blessing above all others. Why he chose them is his business. God gave them the land they possess many years ago. To go against the Jews is to go against God. I'm like Fireball, it's gotten so bad in recent years that to express a belief in God and his saving power is kind of ludicrous. Many people just dismiss Christians like the Christians used to dismiss the weirdos. Don't get mad at me about what I have written...it's all in the Bible. If you don't believe the Bible you have a long way to go. powdr

Scofield bible bullshit...written in the early 20th century. The Jews certainly are thorough with their Gentile propaganda regimen.

It's fairly embarrassing to us learned types.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
" Jesus said that no one knows, not even him."[and Asphalt Angel]

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
even more important to be prepping your soul?

Might not be a bad idea to take one's soul off the layaway plan and redeem it, what ?

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Godlessness today is easier to dismiss than ever before, and even embrace, because it's manifested in so many different ways by society. Say there's 10,000 ways, (in truth there are probably many more) and 9999 are not the gospel, and only one is. To stand on just one thing, the truth of the gospel, against SO MANY, makes christians look like weirdos.

But once saved by simple faith, the following revelation of the veracity of the Bible is overwhelming at times for even the believer to grasp. Again, making us look like weirdos when we try to explain it to unbelievers, who couldn't possibly accept it w/o the Holy Spirit prompting them. Of course, we were all unbelievers at one time, born in a state of rebellion to God, so the Spirit does get through to some. Some listen, some don't.

So true.

IC B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by powdr
The Jews are God's chosen people. They have his blessing above all others. Why he chose them is his business. God gave them the land they possess many years ago. To go against the Jews is to go against God. I'm like Fireball, it's gotten so bad in recent years that to express a belief in God and his saving power is kind of ludicrous. Many people just dismiss Christians like the Christians used to dismiss the weirdos. Don't get mad at me about what I have written...it's all in the Bible. If you don't believe the Bible you have a long way to go. powdr

I mean seriously guy, you're worshipping a group of people that are overwhelmingly atheist, but even the Jewish 'believers' in God think that Jesus is boiling forever in a vat of human schit. Straight from the Talmud.

WTF is wrong with you?

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by GutshotBuck
Originally Posted by Hastings
Dear Mr. Gutshotbuck: Where do you propose these Jews live? Or do you think a final solution is the answer? Do you have a problem with folks defending themselves against murderous hordes? Do you think Jews have any reason to rely on the goodness of their feloow humans? Do you think that if every Jew were to disappear from the face of the earth the Moslems would settle down to peace and harmony? Or do you maybe just blindly like many others hate Hebrews. Hitler brought the whole world to disaster by combining this type of thinking with political cunning and power hunger. Please reconsider.

Where they live is not my problem. The problem is--they need to get off the stolen land.

Hate has nothing to do with it. It's all about theft and murder.

Doesn't matter what I think......it's going to happen regardless. The world will not support the Zionists and America can't afford to support them anymore.

They didn't steal it, they purchased it.

When the state of Israel was created, they did not nullify the deeds of any of the current land owners. Jews from around the world moved there, and with their own money purchases land from the locals to build their homes and businesses.

Of course for a racist bigot such as yourself, the fact will never really matter.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Some on this thread are going to be seriously disappointed?

I like liberals-------------------------------------they make good bear bait! grin
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
When the state of Israel was created, they did not nullify the deeds of any of the current land owners. Jews from around the world moved there, and with their own money purchases land from the locals to build their homes and businesses

That is 100% bullshit.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Dear Mr. Gutshotbuck: Where do you propose these Jews live? Or do you think a final solution is the answer? Do you have a problem with folks defending themselves against murderous hordes? Do you think Jews have any reason to rely on the goodness of their feloow humans? Do you think that if every Jew were to disappear from the face of the earth the Moslems would settle down to peace and harmony? Or do you maybe just blindly like many others hate Hebrews. Hitler brought the whole world to disaster by combining this type of thinking with political cunning and power hunger. Please reconsider.

Where they live is not my problem. The problem is--they need to get off the stolen land.

Doesn't matter what I think......it's going to happen regardless. The world will not support the Zionists and America can't afford to support them anymore.

Taking this at face value, and that's a stretch, please expound upon which nation is currently NOT founded upon "stolen" lands.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
IC B3

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
When the state of Israel was created, they did not nullify the deeds of any of the current land owners. Jews from around the world moved there, and with their own money purchases land from the locals to build their homes and businesses

That is 100% bullshit.

E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

When the state of Israel was created, they did not nullify the deeds of any of the current land owners. Jews from around the world moved there, and with their own money purchases land from the locals to build their homes and businesses.

Of course for a racist bigot such as yourself, the fact will never really matter.

Amen. Even the Bible written all those years ago said they would buy it back. Humm, im wondering, how did He know?

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Amen. Even the Bible written all those years ago said they would buy it back. Humm, im wondering, how did He know?

I'm wondering about the veracity of someone who uses SPLC as a reference for a thread title on this forum.

WTF is up with THAT ?

GTC

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Sorry Cross that you missed my point. Did you not notice the "?" mark? Their BS was obviously was meant to drum up sympathy for the put upon black community. wink

Do i really have to go back to that thread to spell that out?

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You tell me,....

there were several that remarked on it, muy pronto.

.....not the first time in the last week that you've come roaring in outta' left field with some off the wall comments.

I'm not saying a damn thing about that on an open forum, PM me if you're interested.

GTC

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
That land was Israels land when it was wilderness. When Abraham went to the top of a hill to sacrafice his son was a hill in the wilderness,,,, nomans land to say the least. On that hill became the hill where King David had his palace A few thousand years later. That hill is now Jeruselam. Now there is a muslim mosque there. I know people who saw it,,,, to their dismay. As we speak the Jews are making the blueprints to make a Jewish temple and level the mosque. Gods promise is coming to pass. God sais in Scripture " I will rebuild my temple" He will do it weather who likes it or not. When God sais he will do it there is no stopping it.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Mr. GSB: As to your post "The world will not support the Zionists". The survival of the Hebrews as a seperate people and their re-establishment in the nation of Israel is nothing short of a miracle. Think about it. There has to be a higher power at work. It was foretold in Ezekiel in an uncanny resemblance to what actually happened in 1948, centuries after being foretold. If you are right in your assertions you gain nothing. If you are wrong you possibly lose a most unimaginable reward. GOD put the Jews here to be the light of the world, and through them HE will magnify his name. The "world" does not have to suppport Israel, the world never has. The higher power that led them out of Egypt and has through the years both chastised and saved them will support them. If this whole planet must be set on fire to accomplish this, what is that to GOD? He can set things right when it is over. I will praying earnestly for you. Please think about the mighty works already done, and those to come very soon. Please reconsider.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by crossfireoops

I'm wondering about the veracity of someone who uses SPLC as a reference for a thread title on this forum.

WTF is up with THAT ?

GTC

grin grin grin

As a little tidbit:

The Israelis and the Palestinians decided to come to a peace agreement and sat down to talk. Before the negotiations began, the Israeli representative asked if he could tell a short story from the Torah. The Palestinian representative gave no objection, so the Israeli began:

"One day while the Israelites were travelling the desert for 40 years, Moses and the other Israelites decided to go for a swim in a local river. It was very hot so they all took off their clothes to go for a dip. When he got out of the river, Moses was shocked to find that his clothes had been stolen. A little boy told him that he had seen the thief. It was a Palestinian from--"

"But wait!" The Palestinian representative interrupted, "There were no Palestinians in the time of Moses. This story is preposterous!"

"Well now," Replied the Israeli representative, "Now that we've got that problem cleared up... may we begin with the negotiations?"

Last edited by RMulhern; 03/02/15.

Even birds know not to land downwind!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
If it is the end of times then nothing will stop it.

That is ISIS's goal. To bring on Armageddon. They think they can win, but their first mission is to bring on Armageddon. It's God's will after that.

http://www.theatlantic.com/features/archive/2015/02/what-isis-really-wants/384980/

kwg

Last edited by kwg020; 03/02/15.

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by eyeball
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

Those are lies.

I will concede that some land was indeed purchased by Jews from absentee Ottoman landlords.

Less than ONE PERCENT.

There rest was stolen by armed robbery by Zionist thugs.

That's a fact.

Troll Slayer--Last Best Hope and Lord and Savior of the unwashed masses.
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

266 members (01Foreman400, 338reddog, 160user, 2UP, 257 mag, 35, 23 invisible), 1,808 guests, and 931 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,505
Posts18,490,628
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.