-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yep, he's pimping you - like a cheap whore. You're here ONLY to make money for him. That's the only reason he let you back in; to drive post counts and page hits, all of which he gets paid for.

You're a lying, reprehensible old POS that's been caught, time and again in lies, cons, and scams here. You've been banned and booted, several times over. The only reason you're back is because you make Rick a profit.

Your history here proves what a miserable, worthless, no good, lying sack of schit you are (and always have been), and this thread proves once again that you're trying to dishonestly sell something for what it is not.

Rick laughs all the way to the bank.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
GB1

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by 7x64FN

Sad, worthless nobody who spends his meaningless life hiding under a desk with his junk computer.

Finally,you're admitting who you are. BRAVO!

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Have any of you considered that you are helping to sell this rifle by keeping it bumped up to the top?

How about the long held ideal here that if you did not want something posted here, whether due to the item or other reason, you just move along and not throw stones at anothers item for sale. If the rifle is not worth $1,000 it wont sell. If someone thinks that this combination of parts is the cats meow, let them buy it and be happy.

No dog in this fight as I am not buying guns these days and have not been much for Model 700's or sythnetic stocks. But if I see an item or a seller that I don't care for, for whatever reason, I simply don't buy that item.

Knocking another mans gun or other item here for sale is a far worse act than trying to post an item that is perhaps - and this is for the seller and buyer to decide - overpriced.

This used to not happen here, and was called out when it happened as the very poor action that it was. And still is.

Ya don't think it is worth the money asked or have a beef with the seller? Well allrighty then.... Don't buy the item.

But for cryin out loud don't bash another mans stuff that has been posted. That has never before been considered kosher here, and should not be now.

There now, isn't that easy?

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Anyone that buys this rifle at this price is a full blown moron.

That YOU, of Ruger Charger and other infamous thread fame, would venture here is ridiculous. You and Larry share a lot in common, and none of it good.

America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Well you all violated site rules by pirating a valid thread just to vent your hatred.

All the lies and accusations about me have not and never will be supported by any facts. Most of you are just lemmings hopping on the hate Larry bandwagon with no idea how this whole stupidity started 7 years ago.

None of you has ever bought or sold from/to me, nor can you produce any member who was cheated by me on any site anywhere. My 100% perfect ratings on all the auction sites I deal on says far more than a bunch of little boys hiding under their desks engaging in internet slander.

So continue to make fools of yourselves you have become IRRELEVANT both to me and the site.

I'll continue to stay out of your mud pit and deal with the 99.9999% of members who are not liars and are gentlemen.

My best to you and yours, Larry

First off....GFY

Secondly...you trying to sell something is a hoot.

Thirdly...can I put it on layaway with monopoly money?

Fourth...GFY again you worthless lying scheming Piece of Schitt.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Two sides of the story on the Ruger Charger, and I posted photos proving it to be in the good condition I claimed. When asked to produce photos showing otherwise, Missouri Ed quit the thread.

Hundreds of deals gone well here, and many who would still send me an item before money arrives and I back to them.

I have never met Larry, but he has done me no harm so I will not badger him or anyone else in such a cowardly fashion as many do here.

I only had the one thing to say here and I have said it. No more from me in this thread as, like I said, I have no dog in the fight. I merely am lamenting the fashion in which this forum has deteriorated. And those of you who bash are the perpitrators.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

And you are wrong about Cabelas gun library. The only 700 375 H&H they have is a Safari grade and it is sold for $1250. wink

Just facts, that's all I prefer to deal in. grin

NOPE ..... http://www.cabelas.com/product/Remington-Model-SPS-Big-Game-in-H-H/1245254.uts

George
Associate Gypsy
Order of Sleepless Knights

Originally Posted by GOD
... That is when I carried you ...
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by safariman
Two sides of the story on the Ruger Charger, and I posted photos proving it to be in the good condition I claimed. When asked to produce photos showing otherwise, Missouri Ed quit the thread.

Hundreds of deals gone well here, and many who would still send me an item before money arrives and I back to them.

I have never met Larry, but he has done me no harm so I will not badger him or anyone else in such a cowardly fashion as many do here.

I only had the one thing to say here and I have said it. No more from me in this thread as, like I said, I have no dog in the fight. I merely am lamenting the fashion in which this forum has deteriorated. And those of you who bash are the perpitrators.

Its dumbphucks like you and Root that "deteriorate" forums..You are good for a laugh tho, even if you are trying your level best to be serious.

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Blah, blah, blah. I'll keep sending it back to the top to showcase your violations of site rules, cowardly lies as well as, of course, calling Mr. Bin a pimp.

Safariman pointed out how foolish your course of action is and how it turns people off.

You don't care because you are OCD freaks who MUST control the site regardless of the damage you do.

Interesting that NONE of you can come up with a single documented case where I cheated anyone in a deal here or elsewhere but, as the Nazis said, a lie told often enough and loud enough will become accepted as truth by the masses to dumb to fact check it.

99.9999% of the men on this site occupy the right side of IQ as depicted on a normal distribution curve. You poor souls are all at the extreme left.

BTW still waiting for the errors I made on the 03A3 thread, or was that just another lie with no facts to support it ?

your best pal, Larry

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
btt

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by avagadro

And you are wrong about Cabelas gun library. The only 700 375 H&H they have is a Safari grade and it is sold for $1250. wink

NOPE ..... http://www.cabelas.com/product/Remington-Model-SPS-Big-Game-in-H-H/1245254.uts

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Here. I'll help.

BTT, with Larry's latest misrepresentations.

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
where's the rule about ass-raping a classified ad?

Meaning, is it in writing somewhere, or is it a gentleman's agreement?

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by avagadro

Well Mr. Expert, unlike you, I called the Gun Library and found the gun you so proudly referenced was sold in SEPTEMBER OF 2011.

That's just a while ago. So yet once again, your stupidity or outright lies have caught up with you.

Even IF it were still for sale at that price, when you add in all that was done to the rifle, $1000 is a bargain.

your pal and truth teller, Larry

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
btt

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=463265726

$751 NIB sold in January

sure it doesn't have that shilen barrel, but then again, yours isn't a limited run of 500 375 H&H,

apples, oranges, kumquats...

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Where is Bricktop when you need him?

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
BTT,for more of the lying larry's .300 H&H.

This is EPIC!

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
That Gunbroker search must have taken a while. Don't you have a job ? or a life ?

Nice rifle. $751 plus shipping plus FFL transfer, plus $400 Shilen bbl, plus fitting, plus chambering, plus SAKO extractor, plus trigger job and where would you be at ?

Best guess +-$1500.

Do you really think anyone collects "limited" edition sandblasted 700s with tupperware stocks because they have some paint on the floor plate ?

Way down the curve. Don't hit your head on the desk.

your pal and truth teller Larry

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
That Gunbroker search must have taken a while. Don't you have a job ? or a life ?

Nice rifle. $751 plus shipping plus FFL transfer, plus $400 Shilen bbl, plus fitting, plus chambering, plus SAKO extractor, plus trigger job and where would you be at ?

Best guess +-$1500.

Do you really think anyone collects "limited" edition sandblasted 700s with tupperware stocks because they have some paint on the floor plate ?

Way down the curve. Don't hit your head on the desk.

your pal and truth teller Larry
Prove it.

And while you're at it more pics of the firearm in question.

As for the floorplate,Remington had .375 H&H written and IIRC 100 years anniversary on it with 1912-2012 in gold lettering again IIRC.

Last edited by elkhunternm; 03/06/15.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

462 members (222Sako, 160user, 1Longbow, 17CalFan, 007FJ, 12344mag, 45 invisible), 1,888 guests, and 1,189 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,003
Posts18,481,375
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.