Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by hatari

You or is it Pugs now ?????

smile

Pugs is now the captain of the good ship SS BGE.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Sriracha makes a good chili garlic sauce, too..

[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That would be great on a juicy burger, RL.

N
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
N
Oh that stuff?

I needed a picher, I just love picherz.

They have that product line at a little store about 4 miles from the house.

Ima getsome.

Something clever here.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
The chili-garlic sauce is different than the sriracha. Sriracha sauce has a pointy green squirt cap (technical term). Different things altogether, but both very good. A teaspoon of the garlic sauce will wake up a dish rather nicely.

IC B2

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I bought a jar of the chili paste stuff, it overwhelmed my Nort Dakoty taste buds, but my Minnesoooda wife loves da stuff....they must have some differnt cream of muchroom sooop over der in Minnesooda.

I do like the Sriracha though....

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Try the chili garlic too.
The founder of hoy fong foods is one of my favorite success stories.
Hot sauce creator, David Tran, began his chili making mastery in 1975 in Vietnam. During his humble beginnings, the unsurpassable genius produced his first hot sauce called Pepper Sa-te. He filled his Sa-te sauce in recycled glass baby food jars that then was sold and delivered by family members via bicycle. In 1979, his astounding voyage began by departing communist Vietnam on a Taiwanese freighter that was registered in Panama, named Huey Fong. Later that name became the inspiration namesake of his beloved company, Huy Fong Foods. After the United States accepted Tran as a refugee when no other countries would, he started right away doing what he did best — making hot sauce. So in 1980, he started his chili legacy in a 5,000 sq foot building nestled near Chinatown in Los Angeles. His creations included his Pepper Sa-te Sauce, Sambal Oelek, Chili Garlic, Sambal Badjak and Sriracha Hot Sauce. He was quite content just to sell whatever he could produce each day and deliver them to Asian restaurants and markets in his blue Chevy van – often driving as far as San Francisco and even San Diego. Believe it or not, Tran actually hand painted his first hot sauce logos onto that blue Chevy van himself! At that time, little did Tran realize his delectable sauces, particularly the iconic Sriracha Hot Sauce, made from just fresh jalapeño chili peppers, would spread like HOT wild fire…

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
S
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
S
And americans make every excuse in the world why they don't succeed. When the real reason is lack of grit aka lazy.

Eating fried chicken and watermelon since 1972.

You tell me how I ought to be, yet you don't even know your own sexuality,, the philosopher,,, you know so much about nothing at all. Chuck Schuldiner
S
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by hatari
Originally Posted by seal_billy
Originally Posted by 284LUVR
It's spelled s a u c e.

Good stuff and common in many of the asian carry outs I've been in.

http://www.huyfong.com/

Sorry, I never got hooked on phonics plus I'm dyslexic and a product of the southern school system, I'm doing the best I can.

Kinda like "good on muscles"??? It it a sports rub or on seafood (mussels)? smile

Left yourself wide open for that!

Dam I'm gonna have to find Miss Bibles number and see if she won't check my work before I turn it in! Balls officially busted. laffin

Eating fried chicken and watermelon since 1972.

You tell me how I ought to be, yet you don't even know your own sexuality,, the philosopher,,, you know so much about nothing at all. Chuck Schuldiner
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
stuff I make is far better than siracha.

Prove it! laugh Get your arse up here while the crappie are still hitting and we will eat crappie, corn bread and fried taters till we puke, with your hot sauce of course.

crappies are hitting here as well. Fried fish, grits, corn bread.........mmmmmmm

I'll mail you a bottle of the Mango stuff. I am making a new batch next week.

Sam......

IC B3

N
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
N
Originally Posted by ringworm
Try the chili garlic too.
The founder of hoy fong foods is one of my favorite success stories.
Hot sauce creator, David Tran, began his chili making mastery in 1975 in Vietnam. During his humble beginnings, the unsurpassable genius produced his first hot sauce called Pepper Sa-te. He filled his Sa-te sauce in recycled glass baby food jars that then was sold and delivered by family members via bicycle. In 1979, his astounding voyage began by departing communist Vietnam on a Taiwanese freighter that was registered in Panama, named Huey Fong. Later that name became the inspiration namesake of his beloved company, Huy Fong Foods. After the United States accepted Tran as a refugee when no other countries would, he started right away doing what he did best — making hot sauce. So in 1980, he started his chili legacy in a 5,000 sq foot building nestled near Chinatown in Los Angeles. His creations included his Pepper Sa-te Sauce, Sambal Oelek, Chili Garlic, Sambal Badjak and Sriracha Hot Sauce. He was quite content just to sell whatever he could produce each day and deliver them to Asian restaurants and markets in his blue Chevy van – often driving as far as San Francisco and even San Diego. Believe it or not, Tran actually hand painted his first hot sauce logos onto that blue Chevy van himself! At that time, little did Tran realize his delectable sauces, particularly the iconic Sriracha Hot Sauce, made from just fresh jalapeño chili peppers, would spread like HOT wild fire…

very cool

Something clever here.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It's spelled s a u c e.

Good stuff and common in many of the asian carry outs I've been in.

http://www.huyfong.com/

Sorry, I never got hooked on phonics plus I'm dyslexic and a product of the southern school system, I'm doing the best I can.

Dyslexics of the world, UNTIE!

To anger a conservative, lie to him. To annoy a liberal, tell him the truth.

Promoted to Turdlike status 03/17/12

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
I have always liked spicy food but never really found a hot sause I really liked.

Your constant quest has affected your spelling apparently.

By the way, in case you missed it, Jeremiah was a bullfrog.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
sure have a bunch of fugging spelling nazis here. laugh

Sam......

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
sure have a bunch of fugging spelling nazis here. laugh

Where's Ironbender?? grin

FJB & FJT
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Last year the town tried to shut him down.
Actually closed him up a couple months with an injunction claiming his pepper roasting was akon to pepper spraying the residents.
You can go to the web site and download an order form to buy large containers and sample packs.
[Linked Image]

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
My understanding is that he graciously made changes to the plant and everyone is now happy.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by eh76
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Originally Posted by eh76
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Sriracha, Louisiana and Tabasco on every table around here.

I'm sorry Pat frown not even any Cholula?

Some...but mostly at places like IHOP. smile

where one legged waitresses work?

Hey, Jake, say hello to Alan and Charlie for me!

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
My understanding is that he graciously made changes to the plant and everyone is now happy.

Plus Texas sent out the invite. Made the people and city kind of shut up about the smell.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
As I get older, I find I don't care for the ultra-hot sauces any more. Sriracha, Arizona Gunslinger, Tapatio, Texas Pete, Frank's, Louisiana, and a couple more in that range are right in my zone now.

I advise beginners to start with the original Chalula, then work up to Louisiana or Texas Pete on their road to endorphin bliss through capsicum. For many, Sriracha or Gunslinger are about as far as they want to go on the heat scale - and that's perfectly fine.

BTW, you need to try any of the above on potato salad. If you think ketchup is good on fries, you'll swoon at Arizona Gunslinger on potato salad. Trust me.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

573 members (12344mag, 204guy, 257wthbylover, 10gaugemag, 257 roberts, 19rabbit52, 59 invisible), 2,271 guests, and 1,279 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,505
Posts18,509,246
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.