Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
A collapsable Baton Usually made of out steel or a loghtweight alloy

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Gotcha,Thanks John. wink

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I was certified in the ASP, but...the PR24 , when properly employed is a hell of a tool.

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Don't forget, using the dogs on people is always on the table.

[Linked Image]

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Looks like a hooptie loaded with white Negros, Neanderthals is a better word.

Just for S&Gs how would you cop haters handle the matter? They showed more restraint than I would have..

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
At least they were white, right?

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
700LH Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Cottonwood Keystone Cops meet the wacko family,, or how to turn a relatively calm situation into total chaos in 30 seconds or less.

Honestly, should a call of a employee being pushed be handled like this?

Were not those called suppose to be the professionals here?

Lots of unanswered questions that will never be answered, and once the melee began it was only escaladed to the point of death and beyond.

Sad situation all around.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Sad situation all around.

Sad situation indeed when folks blame the people trying to protect them instead of the criminals. Take the side of transient religious nutbags that attack police officers after strong-arming a female employee of Wal-Mart. It wasn't relatively calm, that's why backup was called. The derelicts pushed down a special needs female employee in a public store. Hell yes cops were called. 2 show up to investigate and a nutjob family of 9 becomes combative, they call for backup. Backup arrives and the derelicts start fighting instead of cooperating.

If only you had been there to save the day.

The police were not the ones being "unprofessional." Those "Keystone Cops" have little kids and wives and families too, just like you. They are good guys. My little brother is one of them. His wife and I have elk tags together this year. I'm glad he got to come home to his wife and kids after that sh*t. His little girl, my niece, turns one year old tomorrow. She'd melt your heart, cute as a button.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Tell you what though...
Those two big boys were dropping some bombs on each other for a minute there.
Hard to watch the background with " thirilla in vanilla" going on.

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I don't envy the cops their jobs.

By the end, I was getting pissed by the one kid who kept getting up! I was ready to shoot him, I guess cuffing would have been better.

AAR, would have been better to back off when they started getting frisky, until the whole posse showed up.

Midnight, pretty hard to round up backup from other jurisdictions in that neighborhood, good thing they had the shift change going for them (internally).

I am sure the malefactors were cut some slack because they were white and christian, black muslims wouldn't have lasted 3 weeks at the cottonwood Walmart grin

Probably wouldn't have made any money and left!

I think the family is nutz, as in mentally ill. I don't think they represent poor whites, or people from Idaho, or even people that camp at Walmart, or panhandle.

Although I would guess that veteran hitchhikers, now days, and full time panhandlers, have a few screws loose, at least the vast majority of them.

As much as people like to bitch about cops and "militarization" of cops (and I occasionally slip into that way of thinking myself, if not posting) is that in general, a much wider swath of local small town cops, are more experienced, and more well trained, than they would have been 40 years ago. Standards are higher, for entry, education, training, procedures, legal, etc.

I do not know what to make of all the damn shooting lately. Is it more? Or are we hearing about it more?

I do believe there are places, like ABQ, where the department has been allowed to get off the tracks. I don't doubt there are other places just as bad or worse.

I think those Cottonwood cops have to deal with some meth heads, and some whiteboyz on heroin everyday. They are not just a bunch of Barney fifes. But the town is small enough, if the department was a mess, there would be a cleanup (I believe)

It would be hard for me to not think about pulling my gun on every traffic stop for a long time after a deal like that.

Huntinaz, glad to hear your brother is OK, hope you guys have a great hunt!

Sycamore

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi

I'll bet the officer with the ASP was wishing he had 4 feet of hickory instead.

Originally Posted by gitem_12

I never had a problem with the ASP. Matter of fact i've seen acoupke of altercations where they were the deciding factor. You break a man's femur, he don't wanna fight no mo

If you listen to the commentary by the Police Chief in the second video, apparently the father did have his arm broken, but continued to fight..At different points in the brawl, the same guys was also pepper sprayed and tazered, each time returning to the fight within a minute or so..

I've never used an asp, but I am shocked how ineffective the blows appeared to be..

Given the situation, would the Officers have been justified to start cracking skulls seeing as body blow were ineffective?

Also, do the Police wear steel toe capped shoes/boots over there?

Last edited by Pete E; 04/11/15.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by GeoW
Looks like a hooptie loaded with white Negros, Neanderthals is a better word.

Just for S&Gs how would you cop haters handle the matter? They showed more restraint than I would have..

I prob'ly qualify as a "cop hater" on the forum.

If I was a cop that had been called for backup, I would have been carrying my shotgun. They could submit and be cuffed. They could run away, or they could show fight and get shot.

If I was a cop supervisor, I'd explain to my troops that I didn't buy guns for them to be getting in scuffles and wrestling matches.

As long as you've got a 12 ga. trained on them, you ARE IN CONTROL of them. They can yell and cuss, but they are no threat to you.

When you got 8 or 10 adversaries...... THAT'S a riot, and it calls for a riot gun.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Why is there not a night stick in evidence?

Jim

"Whensoever the General Government assumes undelegated powers, its acts are unauthoritative, void, and of no force." --Thomas Jefferson

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Pete E

I'll bet the officer with the ASP was wishing he had 4 feet of hickory instead.

Originally Posted by gitem_12

I never had a problem with the ASP. Matter of fact i've seen acoupke of altercations where they were the deciding factor. You break a man's femur, he don't wanna fight no mo

If you listen to the commentary by the Police Chief in the second video, apparently the father did have his arm broken, but continued to fight..At different points in the brawl, the same guys was also pepper sprayed and tazered, each time returning to the fight within a minute or so..

I've never used an asp, but I am shocked how ineffective the blows appeared to be..

Given the situation, would the Officers have been justified to start cracking skulls seeing as body blow were ineffective?

Also, do the Police wear steel toe capped shoes/boots over there?

All bets were off a minute into that free for all. The only person who got a solid kick to the head was the officer who ended up shot. His partner put a boot square to his face in the heat of battle.

The way I see it is, once they ignored orders and went hands on knocking officers off their feet, it's a deadly force situation. One officer goes down and out and there's a loaded gun and other weapons available.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by arkypete
Why is there not a night stick in evidence?

Jim

Because 99% of agencies have gone to ASP's for convenience, which is a mistake, IMO.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm afraid I would have had an empty clip about 4 minutes into that.

props to the Wal-Mart employee who got into that mess. He earned that $8 an hour that night

I wouldn't be surprised to hear he got fired afterwards though

Last edited by KFWA; 04/11/15.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
Completely inept police officers.
Pretty tuff bunch of dudes that weren't having what the dipschit coppers were selling.
They are responsible for the guy dying and not giving aid to the guy that was shot.
The bald cop with the asp should be put in jail for the rest of his life.
The police escalated this from the get go and they are responsible for the outcome. If you think I'm wrong,follow the case and see who gets paid and who gets the blame.
There are some millionaires to be in that video.

----------------------------------------
I'm a big fan of the courtesy flush.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

All bets were off a minute into that free for all. The only person who got a solid kick to the head was the officer who ended up shot. His partner put a boot square to his face in the heat of battle.

The way I see it is, once they ignored orders and went hands on knocking officers off their feet, it's a deadly force situation. One officer goes down and out and there's a loaded gun and other weapons available.

I think a couple of the Officers did draw and reholster their sidearms simply because they could not get in a clear safe shot..

I have only ever had to break up 3 or 4 brawls and with a four person team the SOP was for two to go forward and grab somebody and drag them out backward, while the other two covered the extraction to prevent any interference..

Thing never quite went as smoothly as that, but it worked fairly well and avoided the situation where the team ends up in four separate scuffles and is essentially out numbered..

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BrotherBart
Pretty tuff bunch of dudes that weren't having what the dipschit coppers were selling.
They are responsible for the guy dying and not giving aid to the guy that was shot.
The police escalated this from the get go and they are responsible for the outcome. If you think I'm wrong,follow the case and see who gets paid and who gets the blame.

Police got sucked into the fight, but they did not start it..They tried to separate the gypsies and they refused and kicked off on the Officers..

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

When you watch it at quarter speed, he clipped the officer and got the derelict he was aiming for. Then he gets the derelict again. Watch the video I posted, you see a lot more at quarter speed.

Originally Posted by BrotherBart

Those derelicts are going to jail where they belong. The only millionaire to be is you, if you can suck enough dick. I bet you make it, 5 bucks shot about what you charge?

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

76 members (7mm_Loco, 338Rules, 6MMWASP, 10gaugemag, 11 invisible), 1,450 guests, and 766 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,082
Posts18,501,661
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.