Hop To
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
I
isaac Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I
The implosion is too great. I'm just not seeing it.

A combination of Rubio, Walker, Christie and/or Kasich just may be the Dem competition, whoever that may be aside from Clinton.

The GOP wins 2016, period. Control all Houses, as well.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
I pray you're right..

smile

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I also pray you are right.

Though I think those prayers will be unanswered.

There is no way to coexist no matter how many bumper stickers there are on Subaru bumpers!

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
I'm inclined to agree, Bob. I see "conservative" folks going batschitt crazy over Hillary's transgressions, but that's not news.

What IS news is the way that the MSM is starting to give credence to these stories. The Democratic Party's power base is preparing to throw her and Bill under the bus. They know they're facing an uphill battle to keep ANY level of power in Washington in 2016, as they're fearing that what you've predicted will come to pass, and they're looking for ANY reasonable alternative to Hillary that might stand a shred of a chance to get elected. Hillary will have to go before they can trundle out the next sacrificial lamb.

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm not buying the certainty of it. It's clearly quite possible, if not probable, that she'll be wildly popular in spite of her obvious problems, just as the current predecessor has been. We have reached the point where it only matters if you can organize enough idiots to get the most votes.

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Sheep have short memories. Get the dirt out now, Nov 16 is a long way off for the sheep. They just all want to be part of HISTORY!

There is no way to coexist no matter how many bumper stickers there are on Subaru bumpers!

I
isaac Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I
It's not a right or wrong, it's a reality based on stats and demographics. Haters are going to hate and the middle of the roaders will get the pitch.

More importantly, the Dems are petrified as to what they're hearing and witnessing as to the Clintons internal struggle and debating the alternative is destroying them from within.

It's a reversal of 2012.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by isaac

The GOP wins 2016, period. Control all Houses, as well.

Supreme Court rules ALL gun control laws to be illegal. grin

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much" Teddy Roosevelt
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by isaac

...the Dems are petrified as to what they're hearing and witnessing as to the Clintons internal struggle and debating the alternative is destroying them from within.

This was predicted in a couple of GREAT newspaper op-ed pieces 2-3 years ago, which we debated here on this forum. The Dems have been a divided camp for some time, the watershed being whether they were for or against the Clinton faction. Hillary isn't smooth like Slick Willie, and if all the rumors are true and she is, in fact, the more ruthless half of that marriage-made-in-hell, the evidence of her evil deeds is going to be all too evident all too soon. The enemies the Clintons have made over the past 4 decades are going to make sure of that.

The problem the Dems have is that so many of them have been in the ABC (Anybody But Clinton) mindset for so long they have failed to develop a real alternative candidate. So while they are going to eagerly destroy Hillary's candidacy, they have no real replacement for her.

They quandered a HUGE amount of political capital to get Obama elected (twice), they've shot their wad and there's nothing left.

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
I hope you're right, Bob. She might be even more catastrophic than Obama, and the only way to be sure she isn't elected is if she isn't nominated.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I fear that short of her becoming worm food before the 2016 election, she is the next POTUS.

I sooooo hope I am wrong, but thats my gut feeling. I was right in '08 and '12. We on the 'Fire cant fix stupid.

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
my gut says she's pumpernickel toast, and I was right in 2012, but not 2008.

I
isaac Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I
You're well on point, doctor.

What we're witnessing now is the democratic party's best, last minute, futile attempt to put dayglo red lipstick on a pig...with a severe harelip, politically speaking.

William Arthur Ward

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
She will be the nominee, that much is certain. The Clinton machinery is too hard to over come for any one else to be a credible threat.

To 47+ percent it's not about what she did, it is about what she can give them. And she has to one up the assclown. So out of the gate she has almost half the vote and enough die hard dems to probably push her over the top. This coupled with the fact that several million libertarians and lazy ass conservatives will refuse to vote for the GOP candidate because they do no like the length of his sideburns will seal our fate.

I wish I was as optimistic as you are.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The Dems have only one candidate, and that is Hillary, and they are screwed. She is not likable, and now has a record to be attacked.

She was the presumed nominee in 2008 and couldn't beat a one term no name Senator from Illinios. She's not any stronger now, nor any better looking. Bleh!

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by hatari

She was the presumed nominee in 2008 and couldn't beat a one term no name Senator from Illinios. She's not any stronger now, nor any better looking. Bleh!

And yet the GOP couldnt beat him either time. Even with his record in '12. We are soooo [bleep].

S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Hope all you want, but you can't vote Santa Caluse out of office. By the time elections roll around,a ll will be forgotten. That 47% that is on the govt dole and getting free food, free welfare, free housing, and free phones will keep her or her ilk in office.

You guys are thinking rationally, but those that will put her in office only see the freebies. Just like the blacks only saw OBama as black and the illegal immigrants figuring they will get amnesty.

Years ago I said Carter and then Clinton would never win the election. Same thing happened.

Hope I am wrong ,but I doubt it.

If God wanted you to walk and carry things on your back, He would not have invented stirrups and pack saddles
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by saddlesore
Hope all you want, but you can't vote Santa Caluse out of office. By the time elections roll around,a ll will be forgotten. That 47% that is on the govt dole and getting free food, free welfare, free housing, and free phones will keep her or her ilk in office.

You guys are thinking rationally, but those that will put her in office only see the freebies. Just like the blacks only saw OBama as black and the illegal immigrants figuring they will get amnesty.

Years ago I said Carter and then Clinton would never win the election. Same thing happened.

Hope I am wrong ,but I doubt it.

Dont forget the dumbphucks that want to make "history". Plus the hard core Dems are gonna vote straight ticket anyways. Like some else said, the GOP wont get the voter turnout because of the guys religion, side burns, running mate etc, etc, etc. I dont want that witch in office anymore than you guys do, dont get me wrong. I just dont see a good outcome here.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I join the crowd that is praying you are right. And of course to anyone with a brain it seems you would have to be. But then come election time the short buses will be running in the economically depressed areas. And bringing those voters from the lower end of the socioeconomic scale to the polls. And them folks don't know nuffin' about hillary doin' nuffin' wrong. They can't even spell Benghazi let alone find it on a map. They just want their check, and their amnesty program, and they know hillary will take care of them.

Meanwhile here we are with 15 Republican candidates, calling each other names. Doom...

I
isaac Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I
Even those receiving the freebies are getting hit by the 2x4. Why do you think braindead voters like nwa are schitting their drawers?

What's happening to Hillary over one and one half years before the election is unprecedented. Tomorrow's news will be more devastating.

I'd bet money Hillary has already told folks "no way I'm sticking this out".

William Arthur Ward

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

500 members (12344mag, 160user, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 01Foreman400, 49 invisible), 2,264 guests, and 1,131 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,509
Posts18,490,747
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.