Hop To
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by isaac
You're well on point, doctor.

What we're witnessing now is the democratic party's best, last minute, futile attempt to put dayglo red lipstick on a pig...with a severe harelip, politically speaking.
What is being forgotten is the damn Dem voters, the freeloaders and the illegals.. But especially the former - who will rally around their man (or bish, in this case) like blowflies on a 5-day-old deer kill.. If it's a Dem - they're ALL IN..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
GB1

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
My money for the Dem nominee is on O'Malley. He's left enough, and with the MSM trumpeting his schtick he's got a reasonable shot at pulling off 2016. So far as I know he's never put a foot wrong. I think EVERYONE thinks Warren is a ding bat, and I don't know a darn thing about Webb or Sanders.

Stupidity is expensive
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Snake River Marksman
My money for the Dem nominee is on O'Malley. He's left enough, and with the MSM trumpeting his schtick he's got a reasonable shot at pulling off 2016. So far as I know he's never put a foot wrong. I think EVERYONE thinks Warren is a ding bat, and I don't know a darn thing about Webb or Sanders.

O'Malley also has Bloomberg bankrolling him. That is a damned dangerous pairing.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

IIRC, Webb was SecNav during the Reagan years. Even though he was a Demorat, Reagan picked him for SecNav. Maybe he's not a real loon like Warren or O'Malley.

All I know about O'Malley is that he's almost as far left as Warren, but not stupid enough to say it out loud, and Maryland, under his governance, passed some really stupid gun laws that ran off Beretta, and O'Malley signed 'em.

You can roll a turd in peanuts, dip it in chocolate, and it still ain't no damn Baby Ruth.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ratsmacker

IIRC, Webb was SecNav during the Reagan years. Even though he was a Demorat, Reagan picked him for SecNav. Maybe he's not a real loon like Warren or O'Malley.

All I know about O'Malley is that he's almost as far left as Warren, but not stupid enough to say it out loud, and Maryland, under his governance, passed some really stupid gun laws that ran off Beretta, and O'Malley signed 'em.

Check Webb's voting record.

The one thing about Webb is that he HATES Hitlery with a fiery passion. He will seek to destroy her, and if that's all his candidacy does, then he's fine with that.

O'Malley is damned dangerous.

America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Yep. I've been saying it for a while now, Hillary is just a distraction. It's O'Malley we have to worry about.
In fact, didn't he just declare today?

Notice that the Dems only have 3 candidates that have declared for 2016. How many Republicans have declared? I think everyone and their uncle. There's far to many Repubs and I fear that the conservative candidates are going to split the vote in the primaries and we will end up with some jackass like Jeb Bush going up against O'Malley. If that happens, R voters will stay home and O'Malley will win.

Islam is a terrorist organization.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Redneck
You're well on point, doctor.

What we're witnessing now is the democratic party's best, last minute, futile attempt to put dayglo red lipstick on a pig...with a severe harelip, politically speaking.
What is being forgotten is the damn Dem voters, the freeloaders and the illegals.. But especially the former - who will rally around their man (or bish, in this case) like blowflies on a 5-day-old deer kill.. If it's a Dem - they're ALL IN..

I dunno about that. Aside fom her PAC. I havent seen any major endorsements. Most ive seen are for Sanders

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
nwa, nutsac and greyghost will be along shortly to tell you guys you are all wrong laugh

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The implosion is too great. I'm just not seeing it.

A combination of Rubio, Walker, Christie and/or Kasich just may be the Dem competition, whoever that may be aside from Clinton.

The GOP wins 2016, period. Control all Houses, as well.

Bob, you know I really respect your political acumin, but in this case, I fear you are off the mark.
I honestly don't think ANYTHING hillary does, or has done, will turn the dhimmicrats from supporting her.
You will never see another GOP President in our life time.

Sam......

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Democrat nominee will be some combination of Elizabeth Warren and comrade DeBlazio. I'm not sure who will take which part but Clinton is on the way out. They don't believe she can win. Plus zero doesn't want her and doesn't believe she's liberal enough.

Personally I think she'd be easier to beat than who they will run.

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain
IC B3

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

A combination of Rubio, Walker, Christie and/or Kasich just may be the Dem competition, whoever that may be aside from Clinton.

Bob, you know I really respect your political acumin, but in this case, I fear you are off the mark.
I honestly don't think ANYTHING hillary does, or has done, will turn the dhimmicrats from supporting her.
You will never see another GOP President in our life time.
I mostly agree with you, Sam, regarding Hillary or the party pulling the plug, but that is not to say I believe Hillary will win. Dems will vote for her, but she will need far more votes from independents to win, and she won't get them.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
If the Dems have a viable alternative, they'll vote for that person as well as they would for Hillary. The question is: What will the middle of the roaders do? What I saw of O'Malley when he was Mayor of Baltimore showed me that he was politically astute. He seemed to weather his term as governor of Maryland quite well. I think he'll acquit himself well on the national stage. So long as he doesn't trip on his pecker during the campaign, he'll be tough to beat. The R's will need to: A) show up on election day. and B)Have a good platform that they can articulate well so that it is received well by the masses and doesn't send them screaming away in fright.

Stupidity is expensive
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H

There is absolutely no way that Hillary is not the nominee.

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.
Thomas Jefferson

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
unless killary goes to jail,it'll be killary,and it'll be killary if jeb is our nominee... you can take that to Vegas.

.... like tears in the rain
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Currently, Hillary and the Dems don't have to do much of anything. She's coasting because she is the only serious contender and the large R field will do their work for them as far as tearing each other apart. When or if O'Malley or some other serious Dem throws their hat into the ring, then you'll see a clearer picture of how much love the party, and the money folks have for Hillary. It's 18 months from election day. Too early to make hard and fast predictions. Obama and Reagan should have taught us that at least.

Stupidity is expensive
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
IMO, Obama's henchmen are probably working furiously behind the scenes to find another Democratic candidate to run against Hillary. He is probably offering up the sun and the moon and is willing to do all he can to help whomever defeat Hillary.

Sometime in the coming months, public opinion and possibly the media will put some heat on Obama since Hillary did all this felonious activity under his watch, remember the buck stops with the POTUS speech he gave?

When Obama starts looking bad, especially this late in his presidency with the current Economy and ISIS activity, I expect him to throw Bill and Hillary under the bus. I think he'll unleash the Dept. of Justice on them, the FBI and the State Department will cough up her emails. It's all in the name of saving face and having a legacy. Democrats Do Not accept responsibility and it's all about putting the blame for Benghazi, Emails, Foreign Donors, Foundation,...all that on the Clintons. In the end, I'm sure Obama would screw over the Democratic party in exchange for a legacy...

Bill and Hillary mean nothing to Obama, especially if they bring him down on his way out. I think it's going to get real ugly for them before 2016.

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Currently, Hillary and the Dems don't have to do much of anything. She's coasting because she is the only serious contender and the large R field will do their work for them as far as tearing each other apart. When or if O'Malley or some other serious Dem throws their hat into the ring, then you'll see a clearer picture of how much love the party, and the money folks have for Hillary. It's 18 months from election day. Too early to make hard and fast predictions. Obama and Reagan should have taught us that at least.

Exactly, August, 2008, McCain held a 7 point lead over Obama.

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.
Thomas Jefferson

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Don't see Hillary not getting the nomination.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by DocRocket

They quandered a HUGE amount of political capital to get Obama elected (twice), they've shot their wad and there's nothing left.

You cannot possibly believe that.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444
IMO, Obama's henchmen are probably working furiously behind the scenes to find another Democratic candidate to run against Hillary. He is probably offering up the sun and the moon and is willing to do all he can to help whomever defeat Hillary.

Sometime in the coming months, public opinion and possibly the media will put some heat on Obama since Hillary did all this felonious activity under his watch, remember the buck stops with the POTUS speech he gave?

When Obama starts looking bad, especially this late in his presidency with the current Economy and ISIS activity, I expect him to throw Bill and Hillary under the bus. I think he'll unleash the Dept. of Justice on them, the FBI and the State Department will cough up her emails. It's all in the name of saving face and having a legacy. Democrats Do Not accept responsibility and it's all about putting the blame for Benghazi, Emails, Foreign Donors, Foundation,...all that on the Clintons. In the end, I'm sure Obama would screw over the Democratic party in exchange for a legacy...

Bill and Hillary mean nothing to Obama, especially if they bring him down on his way out. I think it's going to get real ugly for them before 2016.

This guys first paragraph says it all. It is my personal belief POTUS is behind the Clinton scandals. He and the Clintons have a hate/hate relationship.
If he squashes Hillary, the opportunity will be there for him and his spouse to go down in history as the first Husband/Wife Presidential couple.

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

652 members (1badf350, 160user, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 1936M71, 1234, 64 invisible), 3,110 guests, and 1,353 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,371
Posts18,469,263
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.