-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It ain't new..It's a mental illness that's been around since the beginning of time.

All's different now is it's exhibited, glamored, and glorified.

I tend to give them people a wide berth and ask the same of them.. Do not approach me!

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Mental illness? Really? I will let my uncle know that he has a mental problem since you think it is that. Your stupidity is showing..........

H
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
H
Ain't any more "normal" than kid diddlers, dog [bleep] and gerbil holers, no matter how much positive press there is to be had.

Hank, its your aunt. Get with the [bleep] program....

X
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
X
Originally Posted by FishinHank
I couldn't care less what the dumbfuck does, my life goes on as usual. My uncle is gay but that is what he wants. Why is it so hard to accept people for who they are? I guess I just DON'T GET IT...

Most people don't care. That includes liberals. However, they feel compelled to make the proper appreciative noises about it, as they feel their peer group approves of this. Same as conservatives, most probably don't care, by next week if you mention the name they'll have no idea wtf your talking about. They too will make to proper disapproving noises they thing their peers will approve of.

What your left with is two small but very noisy groups, one shouting praises and the other shouting derision. Neither dares to stop shouting for fear the other side will gain some sort of victory. The rest of the people just kinda yawn and get on with their life.

In my opinion, this is the proper course of action. Remember a guy named Marilyn Manson? maybe vaguely? Well, he was kind of a big deal at one time. He too had two small but noisy groups following him, one shouting praises and the other shouting condemnation. In reality, he was pretty insignificant character, who's brief moment of fame would have quickly sputtered and died but for the two groups bellowing on about it. There is only one way to deal with these kinds of people effectively, as far as I can see. Let them fade to their true insignificance as quickly as possible. Their supporters want nothing more than to be opposed. It gives them a perfect opportunity to show how tolerant and progressive they are, a chance to flaunt their perceived superiority. The thing they cannot stand is indifference. If you fail to acknowledge them or their cause, they will quickly run out of steam and go away.

I think most people, no matter what opinion they may voice in public, are probably quite put off by this sort of thing. No mentally stable person is going to look at this and say "well this seems like a great idea, I do this too". People have been doing this sort of thing for a long time, and the sky has yet to fall. Let it be, the more its ignored the quicker it dies. Thats how I see it anyway, but admittedly I should have gone to sleep long ago and may be in a bit of a haze of exhaustion right now...still haven't learned 'Flave's method of being paid for my perceived potential.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
He isn't my aunt. Never will be either. You have no fuggin clue

IC B2

H
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
H
Neither does your aunt.

As far as sexual preference, it never will be a "norm", just like people attracted to kids, promiscuous heteros, dogs or whatever.

Its pretty much the acting on such inclinations is where the "clueless" begins...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Everyone is entitled to their view, even if it is [bleep] up.

H
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
H
I'm not the one slapping people on the back for [bleep] up on inclinations....

You can care about those who like to phfuck donuts, it doesn't mean you have to support donut phfucking.
It's not like they have to phfuck donuts....

L
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L
i agree with hawk

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Family Guy 2009

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Godogs57
Beats anything I've ever seen. Like I posted in another thread,that is one more screwed up motor scooter.

We got heroes among us everwhere: servicemen and women, law enforcement, firefighters, paramedics.....dressing like a damn woman does not make you a hero in my eyes.

It is because many people have no lives. They have to live imaginary lives through freaks like Jenner or others who for some sick reason who are called celebrities.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
H
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
H
Stands to reason, you give degenerate behavior, or at least behavior that has no benefit to society and many times is a detriment to it celebrity, back slaps, funding and the notion that it isn't degenerate in the first place and you get transvestite "heroes" to profligate the next bunch of kooks and attorneys to sue for "rights".

Drug users don't "hurt" anyone, either. Another bandwagon that is looming to upset the apple cart even more......the real problem today is that dysfunctional behavior and acts can't directly be prevented by the majority of people when "judges" and lawmakers and the media reward the dysfunctional and claim it at the Federal level, or the farthest from Main Street as possible.

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
As others have said: "Media Attention." No doubt he (she) has a whole staff of PR people, media and reality TV consultants, and spin doctors who are eager to use his (her) experience as the basis for a whole new genre of "accepted" transgender TV programming. Who knows, Bruce (Caitlyn) may be on to something ... his new show that follows his "transformation" may be next "Duck Dynasty" for the gender-confused masses that are lurking in the shadows.

And, obviously there is a lot money to be made by Bruce ... er ... I mean Caitlyn. Now, if he (she) can only convince e-bay to auction off his .....

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
[Linked Image]

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The thing that really gets to me is that Medicare (that I have to be on courtesy of the government) will not pay for routine eye exams as I age and my vision changes, but is required to pay for sex change operations for these perverts!!

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by BobinNH
Gender fascism.

There are no distinctions based on sex. You are what you "think" you are,male or female,not what you really are.

Part of Obama's "fundamental transformation" of society.This sort of thing is applauded today. Sign of a sick and decaying society.

Bob has is correct--they will soon do away with Male and Female as designations altogether. Facebook is leading the way:

"Facebook introduced dozens of options for users to identify their gender today - and although the social media giant said it would not be releasing a comprehensive list, ABC News has found at least 58 so far.

Previously, users had to identify themselves as male or female. They were also given the option of not answering or keeping their gender private.

User's can now select a "custom" gender option.

"There's going to be a lot of people for whom this is going to mean nothing, but for the few it does impact, it means the world," Facebook software engineer Brielle Harrison told the Associated Press. Harrison, who worked on the project, is in the process of gender transition, from male to female.

Facebook will also allow users to select between three pronouns: "him," "her" or "their."

The following are the 58 gender options identified by ABC News:

Agender
Androgyne
Androgynous
Bigender
Cis
Cisgender
Cis Female
Cis Male
Cis Man
Cis Woman
Cisgender Female
Cisgender Male
Cisgender Man
Cisgender Woman
Female to Male
FTM
Gender Fluid
Gender Nonconforming
Gender Questioning
Gender Variant
Genderqueer
Intersex
Male to Female
MTF
Neither
Neutrois
Non-binary
Other
Pangender
Trans
Trans*
Trans Female
Trans* Female
Trans Male
Trans* Male
Trans Man
Trans* Man
Trans Person
Trans* Person
Trans Woman
Trans* Woman
Transfeminine
Transgender
Transgender Female
Transgender Male
Transgender Man
Transgender Person
Transgender Woman
Transmasculine
Transsexual
Transsexual Female
Transsexual Male
Transsexual Man
Transsexual Person
Transsexual Woman
Two-Spirit"

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

569 members (10gaugemag, 12344mag, 1Longbow, 1badf350, 1beaver_shooter, 1_deuce, 65 invisible), 2,326 guests, and 1,171 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,675
Posts18,513,267
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.