Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by poboy
How can a black man run a scam if he doesn't try?
obama approves this scam.

This. They always ask any friendly white dude for a ten spot and white women for that other stuff. The way they see it is if they ask often enough they will score. No pride.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
GB1

N
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
N
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Yes, there is two America's.

The educated and skilled, and the uneducated and unskilled.

"the uneducated and unskilled" AND UNWILLING!

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Does he know that in 1860, just before the Civil War, there were 3.9 million black slaves in the Confederate states? "Wow!" you say? Does he know that there are seven times that number today -- 27 million black slaves today (mostly in Africa)?

Someone needs to get informed, get his priorities straight, and care about the right thing.

Steve.

"I was a deerhunter long before I was a man." ~Gene Wensel's Come November (2000)
"A vote is like a rifle; its usefulness depends upon the character of the user." ~Theodore Roosevelt
byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
All that money you're making? If you're white, you didn't earn that. Somebody else made that happen.

Didn't HIS POTUS say the exact same thing????

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by eyeball
Originally Posted by Fireball2
I worked 8 hours today, was all I wanted, in 104 degrees. Don't see them pussies doing it so they can piss up a rope.

I also worked eight hours today, except it was from an air-conditioned corner suite with a great view of the mountains.

So they can have how much of yours, AS? grin

Counting Federal and state income tax, sales tax, Social Security and medicare tax, property tax, capital gains tax, regional bus tax, rain tax, (yes I actually get taxed on rain water), vehicle registration tax, and phone tax, gas tax, and the conservation stamp tax, and the corporate income tax, more then they deserve.

Last edited by antelope_sniper; 06/08/15.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
IC B2

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Oh, and the Beer tax....which is probably the one thing that keeps me sane.....The beer, not the tax.

Last edited by antelope_sniper; 06/08/15.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by navlav8r
They're already getting a huge chunk of MY paycheck and probably most everyone else's on the "Fire"!!! mad

Yep.

I've been giving money to them for many years, a hell of a lot of money!

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
A man with a little self respect won't accept charity unless he's out of options and needs help to get back on his feet.

There are lots of folks these days with no self respect and no sense of shame.

See my Sig. line

"Camping places fix themselves in your mind as if you had spent long periods of your life in them.
You will remember a curve of your wagon track in the grass of the plain like the features of a friend."
Isak Dinesen

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The next Jesse Jackson!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Why don't these overpaid, totally useless leftist professors, have their entire paychecks taken and handed over to all of these poor 'victimized' blacks????...

Let them put THEIR Money where their mouths are....

bet you'll never see that one...

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
as if the trillions of dollars already transfered from those that earn, to the blacks were not enough...............

Sam......

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
give give give to the poor mistreated blacks. what a joke.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Fellas, Let pause and consider. If we were to each kick in a thousand bucks and buy crack, speed, guns and give it to the black community. May be a good investment.

Jim

"Whensoever the General Government assumes undelegated powers, its acts are unauthoritative, void, and of no force." --Thomas Jefferson

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
This leftist activist teaches that black Americans require reparations, that America is still segregated, and black Americans continue to suffer from the historical trauma of white supremacist America.

Read more: http://louderwithcrowder.com/baltim...eir-money-to-black-people/#ixzz3cW87vjLz
Yup, America is still segregated, mainly because of racist blacks and professors like him who are constantly stirring up racial hatred.
Along with the majority of politicians, especially the damn Dems - coupled with the AIC and his peeps in his pos administration..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Well, we do need people to bus tables and mow our lawns...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jorgeI

Well, we do need people to bus tables and mow our lawns...

we're importing those.

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

You forgot the educated unskilled...

Kent

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
I run a rather large sales territory and therefore do air of listening to the radio. A couple years ago, I came across a talk show with a black host and guests who were saying that if whites don't start to freely give more, then we should get used to a higher level of victimization. I couldn't believe what they were saying but they were quite serious.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What this professor fails to acknowledge is that even if we completely redistributed all the wealth inversely to what it is now, within 3 generations, it would be back just as it is now.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by hatari
What this professor fails to acknowledge is that even if we completely redistributed all the wealth inversely to what it is now, within 3 generations years, it would be back just as it is now.
I'm not feeling optimistic today. grin

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

604 members (007FJ, 1234, 11point, 10gaugeman, 10ring1, 10Glocks, 64 invisible), 2,400 guests, and 1,190 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,422
Posts18,470,622
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.