Home
Best looking/running Avalanche in the state! Maybe in the US! ( maybe a LITTLE Hyperbole.... smile ) but true in my opinion. Gets lots of looks and compliments. Year model is 2003 but looks, runs and rides like much newer. Slight lift kit (leveling only) in the front to level it and accomodate bigger aggressive tires, 11.5x33x16's. Bright Yellow with black body armour and custom shiny black 16x8 wheels. Almost brand new set of TOYO Mud Terrain tires, 10 ply AND a full set of Hankook mud and snow tires with double studs AND siping come with it! Z-71 package means that in addition to 4WD you get a limited slip differential and skid plates. BOSE surround sound system, 6 disk CD changer, Heated Leather seats with adjustable lumbar pads on both front seats, 12 way electric adjustments, all of the compute gizmos and tracking systems, this truck is a lot like my old (miss this one) Caddilac CTS but with very good off road and bad weather capabilities and safety. ALSO, I had a custom winch added to the rear compartment for help in loading ORV's, motorcycles, other large heavy loads. Was a handy device when I first bought the truck and was doing more outdoor stuff. 204,000 miles on it, but 99% of that was my business use when I was an active Estate planner and travelling over the Blues all the time to places like Enterprise, up into Wenatchee etc at all times. In addition, I had a brand new, zero miles Chevrolet/GM Crate motor installed BY GM MECHANICS three years ago at the 164,000 mile point. Valves and lifters were getting noisy so a new complete motor went in. This Motor only has 40,000 mi on it. Transmission, motor and differentials all changed over to Ams Oil full Synthetic oils and lubricants. Perfect maintenence, upkeep etc. Since I bought it in 2009 with 94,000 miles on it. This has been my business work vehicle, my play vehicle and my baby. But I think I need a full size Diesel truck now. $8995/offer, can consider shootin irons as partial trade if that will help you buy this truck. Have clean and clear title, never salvaged, never wrecked. Has the towing package, and I have easily towed both my last owned 25 foot trailer and my previous camp trailer of 29 feet and 7,000lbs. Sold them both but this Fuel injected 5.3 Litre V-8 gets good fuel mileage, but will tow almost any reasonable pull trailer. This is the truck that Rattler, Asphaltangel and I all took to Tennesee and back. Zero glitches that trip, and if you want to buy it and have it delivered to Upper Maine or NY or Florida, I will drive it there and will have zero difficulty on that trip as far as the vehicle is concerned. $8995/offer, can take a couple of guns as partial trade if that will help you.

I tried to post up some photos, but it seems like photobuckets page or site is down and out right now. I will try to post pictures later in the day, assuming photobucket gets back on line soon.

PM me for some cell phone pics or other questions, details etc.

This is a truly great truck. Comfortable, reliable x 1000 and very off road capable all at the same time. I don't need the winch, off road capability etc. any longer. I hope this one goes to a good home.
Originally Posted by safariman
Best looking/running Avalanche in the state! Maybe in the US, in my opinion.

Oversell.
Under deliver.
You should write a book.
You have seen it? I will keep trying to get photobuckets page to open, but this is one sharp looking Avalanche. Hate to sell it, thought I would keep it until I passed away, but find myself needing larger truck now or I would have hung onto this one forever.
204,000 miles?
It's barely broke in........
40K on the motor, so you are about right! And business/highway use does not beat down a vehicle like other uses can. Add in great maintenence and lots of waxing and the very best in synthetic lubes and oil... this truck has many, many years and miles left in her.
So why did you worry about all the winches and it's off road awesomeness, if it was just a highway rig?
You are going to buy a larger truck? In every other post you say you are broke?

I cannot keep up with the drama.

Do you have all maintenance records and receipts of the additions you describe above? Can you provide detailed photos of every single imperfection inside and out since buyers will be likely buying it sight unseen?
The real safariman experience?
http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/8526344/1
Originally Posted by GregW

Do you have all maintenance records and receipts of the additions you describe above? Can you provide detailed photos of every single imperfection inside and out since buyers will be likely buying it sight unseen?

Dollar for dollar exchange, not hard to do. Sell truck A, get truck B. You really cannot be THAT dense, could not figure that simple thing out all on your own, can you?

Nice to see that my stalkers are still alive and well. Don't see some of them much until it is time to get all negative and such.
Are you towing a bunch now?

I went the other direction, I sold my last diesel as then downsized to a truck with a gasoline engine. The cost per mile is significantly less from the cost of fuel to oil changes to repairs the gas trucks are just cheaper to run

Which diesel are you going with?
Nice to see that my "stalkers" are still alive and well. Don't see some of them much until it is time to get all negative and such.

Scab-pickers is a better term to describe some of them.

To bad it wasn't the 3/4 ton with 8.1 liter that is one bad ass motor horrible gas mileage but man they pull hard..
Phone number? You are unable to send a pm to as it says you are over the limit when I tried
Originally Posted by GregW

Dollar for dollar exchange, not hard to do. Sell truck A, get truck B. You really cannot be THAT dense, could not figure that simple thing out all on your own, can you?

Nice to see that my stalkers are still alive and well. Don't see some of them much until it is time to get all negative and such.

Stalker? This stuff follows you around whenever you post.
Might sell my truck too. Original paint, less than 101k miles, dried pig blood in bed. Best offer over, I dunno, 10k or 2 supergrades (scoped). Ford 4x4, AM/FM and air. Manual windows, no wenches included.
Originally Posted by Tcinkgm
Phone number? You are unable to send a pm to as it says you are over the limit when I tried

Thanks for the heads up, sorry about that. I just cleaned out a bunch of messages so I can again recieve a PM. I am sending you one now with my telephone number.
Just uploaded this from my phone to Photobucket to post here as a test. Seems to be up and running now if you'd like to post a few pics.

[Linked Image]
LOL!!! Steve did you have a late night last night.
Oregon game kept me up late. That's actually a '73 Type LT Z/28 that I moved out of my old garage into storage last weekend. I'm remotivated to finish it up after the new workshop is done.

Those tow dollies don't back too well........just FYI.

How many times have you used this bucket of bolts as an excuse to sell junker guns to keep it running.. or to keep it in gear... or to keep it in tires? I remember motor problems, I remember transmission rebuild, and I remember trading someone for used tires.

You still don't understand do you? People know you here..

wink
Originally Posted by wageslave
So why did you worry about all the winches and it's off road awesomeness, if it was just a highway rig?

Cause it looks good.
NADA puts the trade-in value at about $7500, depending upon exact condition and options.
Originally Posted by GeoW
How many times have you used this bucket of bolts as an excuse to sell junker guns to keep it running.. or to keep it in gear... or to keep it in tires? I remember motor problems, I remember transmission rebuild, and I remember trading someone for used tires.

wink

Dude,
It has shiny tires and wheels..........SHINY!
How about a little truth in advertising?

safariman was not an "estate planner". He was an insurance agent. He represented a notoriously bad company (Bankers Life & Casualty, now part of Conseco), and had his license revoked for selling inappropriate products to elderly retirees. http://www.cbs.state.or.us/external/ins/admin_actions/actions_2011/producer_2011/10-02-005.pdf

http://www.cbs.state.or.us/external/ins/admin_actions/actions_2011/producer_2011/10-02-005-p.pdf

http://www.cbs.state.or.us/external/ins/admin_actions/actions_2011/producer_actions.html
Originally Posted by 4ager
NADA puts the trade-in value at about $7500, depending upon exact condition and options.

On my KBB it says $6502 on a private party sale (which is a higher value than trade in)
With z-71, premium wheels, 204000 miles and multi cd changer.

Free bump.

wink

Dude,

That is

[Linked Image]

schit right there.......

P.S.....PLEASE DO NOT PLAGARIZE MY GD UBER GRADE PICTURE, you do not know the blood and sweat involved getting that picture. I will post an ad for rights to it in the classifieds. Accepting cash offers or trades for cool rifles and other cool stuff like that.

On my KBB it says $6502 on a private party sale (which is a higher value than trade in)
With z-71, premium wheels, 204000 miles and multi cd changer.

Free bump.

You didn't put in the UBER yellow upgrade.

safariman was not an "estate planner". He was an insurance agent. He represented a notoriously bad company (Bankers Life & Casualty, now part of Conseco), and had his license revoked for selling inappropriate products to elderly retirees. http://www.cbs.state.or.us/external/ins/admin_actions/actions_2011/producer_2011/10-02-005.pdf

http://www.cbs.state.or.us/external/ins/admin_actions/actions_2011/producer_2011/10-02-005-p.pdf

http://www.cbs.state.or.us/external/ins/admin_actions/actions_2011/producer_actions.html

Daaaaang.

Now THAT'S �ber.
Isn't that about the time Mark's heath started to spiral downward?
That's an uber azz fuucking.
Thanks for helping to get the predator warnings out, fellas. A good public service.

If someone wants to join just to buy something from safariman, after plenty of warnings, he deserves what he gets for being a dummy.
Originally Posted by joshf303

wink

Dude,

That is

[Linked Image]

schit right there.......

P.S.....PLEASE DO NOT PLAGARIZE MY GD UBER GRADE PICTURE, you do not know the blood and sweat involved getting that picture. I will post an ad for rights to it in the classifieds. Accepting cash offers or trades for cool rifles and other cool stuff like that.

How about a set of used tires?
Well his ads get more bumps than a frogs azz so I'm sure some idiot will buy the "greatest" avalanche in 'Merica.
Almost as good as the headhunt for the Nightforce thief from Seguin!

Wow...he should be banned from the campfire. Taking advantage of elderly people...no wonder he's got religion.

Dink
Originally Posted by OU812Day
How about a set of used tires?

�ber used tires..
Best looking/running Avalanche in the state! Maybe in the US! ( maybe a LITTLE Hyperbole.... smile ) but true in my opinion. Gets lots of looks and compliments. Year model is 2003 but looks, runs and rides like much newer. Slight lift kit (leveling only) in the front to level it and accomodate bigger aggressive tires, 11.5x33x16's. Bright Yellow with black body armour and custom shiny black 16x8 wheels. Almost brand new set of TOYO Mud Terrain tires, 10 ply AND a full set of Hankook mud and snow tires with double studs AND siping come with it! Z-71 package means that in addition to 4WD you get a limited slip differential and skid plates. BOSE surround sound system, 6 disk CD changer, Heated Leather seats with adjustable lumbar pads on both front seats, 12 way electric adjustments, all of the compute gizmos and tracking systems, this truck is a lot like my old (miss this one) Caddilac CTS but with very good off road and bad weather capabilities and safety. ALSO, I had a custom winch added to the rear compartment for help in loading ORV's, motorcycles, other large heavy loads. Was a handy device when I first bought the truck and was doing more outdoor stuff. 204,000 miles on it, but 99% of that was my business use when I was an active Estate planner and travelling over the Blues all the time to places like Enterprise, up into Wenatchee etc at all times. In addition, I had a brand new, zero miles Chevrolet/GM Crate motor installed BY GM MECHANICS three years ago at the 164,000 mile point. Valves and lifters were getting noisy so a new complete motor went in. This Motor only has 40,000 mi on it. Transmission, motor and differentials all changed over to Ams Oil full Synthetic oils and lubricants. Perfect maintenence, upkeep etc. Since I bought it in 2009 with 94,000 miles on it. This has been my business work vehicle, my play vehicle and my baby. But I think I need a full size Diesel truck now. $8995/offer, can consider shootin irons as partial trade if that will help you buy this truck. Have clean and clear title, never salvaged, never wrecked. Has the towing package, and I have easily towed both my last owned 25 foot trailer and my previous camp trailer of 29 feet and 7,000lbs. Sold them both but this Fuel injected 5.3 Litre V-8 gets good fuel mileage, but will tow almost any reasonable pull trailer. This is the truck that Rattler, Asphaltangel and I all took to Tennesee and back. Zero glitches that trip, and if you want to buy it and have it delivered to Upper Maine or NY or Florida, I will drive it there and will have zero difficulty on that trip as far as the vehicle is concerned. $8995/offer, can take a couple of guns as partial trade if that will help you.

I tried to post up some photos, but it seems like photobuckets page or site is down and out right now. I will try to post pictures later in the day, assuming photobucket gets back on line soon.

This is a truly great truck. Comfortable, reliable x 1000 and very off road capable all at the same time. I don't need the winch, off road capability etc. any longer. I hope this one goes to a good home.

So the guys mentioning you needing to sell guns to rebuild a transmission made me look and see if it were true. I had to know if the "Best looking/running Avalanche in the state! Maybe in the US" had some known issues. I would have though that you would have mentioned a rebuilt transmission when you mentioned the GM installed crate engine had it been repaired...

We pulled a 29 footer, then our current 24.5 foot pull trailer with our 1/2 ton Chevy Avalanche, 327 V-8. BUT, now the transmission needs to be rebuilt cry

- at the 201,000 miles mark wink

This was almost 4 months ago so it appears to be a known issue.

Here is another one from 10 months ago...
Right after acquiring dies (again) a pile of brass and bullets including Barnes 250's, 220's and Hornaday 200's (again, done this a couple of times now) I find that I have to rebuild the transmission on my one car, 2003 Chevy Avalanche. Can't complain about the life service of that one, 190,000 miles with many of them pulling large camping trailers but since being medically retired too early, the cash for this kind of thing can only come from one place, that being the gun safe.

Can consider some partial trades, especially if you have an extra Transmission for an '03 Chevrolet Avalanche or a set of 10.5x31x15 mud terrain radial tires!

Anyway, I genuinely hope that the transmission has been repaired and you wouldn't be trying to sell something and not disclose a significant drivetrain issue.

Anyway, when I went back and looked I found pictures for you and figured I would do you a solid and post them here for all interested parties to see.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

For a guy that wants to fly under the radar and not draw a lot of attention to himself this just might be the truck for you(provided the transmission issues are taken care of) grin
Ah oh.........that's gonna sting a little!
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Ah oh.........that's gonna sting a little!

Only if he didn't get the transmission repaired. I'm not wanting to pile on here but DAMN! If there is a known issue with a vehicle it better have either been fixed or mentioned. Hell, even if it was fixed it should be mentioned just like the engine.

That's exactly the truck I'd expect for a wood blue crf type guy.
The scary thing is that the con mans pm box was full.. Must be running some pretty good cons right now.
I've gotta wonder just how muh he actually ised that winch mounted like that
Not to hijack the OP's thread but......

Huntsonora,
Would you be interested in me and my buddies posting Sonora for you, then fencing you out, checking your water hole and making it our personal hunting spot? We will patrol it and everything.........
I would also include a large funded gift card to In&Out Burger for your dining pleasure............and a rape whistle.

Peace,
Slave

[bleep] or I should say wtf
I actually read a good portion of them, and understood them. What a freaking con man. Duping the elderly into horrible and costly financial decisions so he could make his commission. Wow.....

The more I think about this...how many old people did he steal from to go to Africa? Alaska?

Dink
The hole is getting deeper.............the light is fading.............he'll be back up soon!
Not to hijack the OP's thread but......

Huntsonora,
Would you be interested in me and my buddies posting Sonora for you, then fencing you out, checking your water hole and making it our personal hunting spot? We will patrol it and everything.........
I would also include a large funded gift card to In&Out Burger for your dining pleasure............and a rape whistle.

Peace,
Slave

WTH?
What?

Should I have went with Arby's instead?

Or are you wanting in?

Wanna buy an annuity?

Slave
What?

Or are you wanting in?

Wanna buy an annuity?

Slave

I'd like to get in, but my vehicle is broke down, and I can't believe it happened the same weekend as my fiance's car being down as well. And due to my health problems it's almost impossible for me to work. I do have a couple of guns I could(grudgingly) sell. Would you be willing to buy a LNIB customized, in the classic continental old world style, H&R Topper? It has amazing color case hardening, that (I was told by the previous owner) was done by Turnbull. i would also accept donations from everyone
What?

Or are you wanting in?

Wanna buy an annuity?

Slave

AHHH-HA! Trying to gain access to my ground huh?
Originally Posted by gitem_12

I'd like to get in, but my vehicle is broke down, and I can't believe it happened the same weekend as my fiance's car being down as well. And due to my health problems it's almost impossible for me to work. I do have a couple of guns I could(grudgingly) sell. Would you be willing to buy a LNIB customized, in the classic continental old world style, H&R Topper? It has amazing color case hardening, that (I was told by the previous owner) was done by Turnbull. i would also accept donations from everyone

GFY.
Ass, gas or cash.
No one rides for free.

Stay outside of the fence, Polly.
We own Sonora, now.
Originally Posted by huntsonora

AHHH-HA! Trying to gain access to my ground huh?

I threw in a rape whistle.......
Don't be greedy.
204K miles on it but states that 99% of that was from his "business use". Then goes on to say that he bought it with 94k miles already on it. What a nutcase......

I just scratch my head why didn't just list this on auto broker or something. But he is like a duck in water he will shake it off and keep on going. If I pulled shenanigans I would never come back [bleep] I just don't get it. I wish someone would dig up the thread where folks took a collection up for him couple yrs back.
I really feel bad for this dude cause he won't admit to any of this it's always someone's fault. Just sad sad
Photobucket is still working.

[Linked Image]
It's just part of the con. It's always someone else..
This can't be anyone's fault but his own as he's posted it all himself in older threads.

Poor memory? Some splaining to do?

GFY.
Ass, gas or cash.
No one rides for free.

Stay outside of the fence, Polly.
We own Sonora, now.

That's rude.

I was going to sweeten the deal with a Ruger Charger pistol
Thanks for that....
This can't be anyone's fault but his own as he's posted it all himself in older threads.

Poor memory? Some splaining to do?

The guy clearly isn't playing with a full deck. He cannot be trusted, is too delusional to just go away, and some poor bastard who doesn't know him will eventually get burned if he is allowed to continue to post in the classifieds.

Plain and simple.....
His wife seems to be nice and sensible you think she say something to him I just don't get it. If my wife knew I was doing shady [bleep] she put a stop to it again I don't get it

That's rude.

NIB?
Just like it came from the factory?
Only, no box, cloth case, bi-pod, paperwork or mag......because you thought I wouldn't want them?

Done.
I gotta take that deal.
Originally Posted by watch4bear

That is hilarious! laugh

That's rude.

NIB?
Just like it came from the factory?
Only, no box, cloth case, bi-pod, paperwork or mag......because you thought I wouldn't want them?

Done.
I gotta take that deal.

I won't even charge you for the gen-ewe-ine DUCT-TAPE
She is stunning...

Originally Posted by 257heaven
Photobucket is still working.

[Linked Image]

And Safariman must have forgot about the Avalanche deal...

Posted this evening,

Originally Posted by 22250rem
I have no experience with them, but based on talking to owners of them over the years I would buy one if I liked the price, the chambering, etc. As regarding the triggers; I have a fully rifled 12 ga. 870 slug gun that my gunsmith did a trigger job on earlier this year. When I picked up the trigger assembly from him I seem to recall him telling me that it's basically the same as the 7600 rifles (if I'm recalling this correctly). Which means that if I picked up a 7600 and wasn't happy with the trigger, it could be easily corrected.

If they are as similar to the excellent model 870 as this would indicate then they are indeed a fine rifle.

I have never heard any reports of them being frequent jammers or in any way unreliable and so far this thread is confirming my prior suspicions. Thanks to everyone who has chimed in. If the country I deer hunt in was not so incredibly wide open (not a single tree of any kind for miles and miles) I would sure love to take this one deer hunting this year.

It will be here waiting for me when I am able to take it on a proper hunt where it will be needed.
I've only seen them in magazines and on the net, but
Isn't this the limited edition UBERLANCHE ?

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by LRoyJetson
I've only seen them in magazines and on the net, but
Isn't this the limited edition UBERLANCHE ?

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Yep, can't miss them with that 5 tons of plastic on them. They gave new meaning to "Fugly".
Just curious but if Safariman is the bad actor most seem to think he is why not just ignore him - I think he would just fade away. Seems to me all the attention from these comments is feeding whatever is going on in his head.
Originally Posted by releehweoj
Just curious but if Safariman is the bad actor most seem to think he is why not just ignore him - I think he would just fade away. Seems to me all the attention from these comments is feeding whatever is going on in his head.

Beat way to answer that is to advise you to go read the multiple "bear hunt" threads.

When uou watch that train wreck turn into a scheit show. You will appreciate the entertainment
I predict an Avalanche of COCK for whoever the poor sonofabitch is that buys this fuggin' thing.

Travis
[quote=releehweoj- I think he would just fade away. [/quote]

Yes. One would think.

Travis
Nope, still here and have several interested parties in the truck. Yes, the transmission did get fixed, I guess I should have answered or commented on that in the ad. First person that looked at it (for about two hours of driving, using the 4WD, accelerating and braking hard etc) is paying to have a mechanic give it the once over today. Sold pending a good report from the mechanic shop and I fully expect that good report.

Some don't like the looks of the rig, but many more do based upon the comments and compliments I get from total strangers and friends both. More important than that is that I like how it looks and drives etc. I still like vehicles that are not the standard, boring fare. A little bit of POP and curb appeal to them for me, please. You can all have the grey, silver, white, forest green etc boring colors. We all have different tastes. I actually travelled a considerable distance to get THIS PARTICULAR Avalanche when I bought it, as I wanted the bright yellow with the body armour. To each his own, there is a vehicle out there for everyone, and ya'll have the right to pick a color and options set as you see fit, that fits your tastes.

Thanks for all the free bumps everyone, you helped me keep the word out on this and garnered more interested parties. Most can see past the scab picking and stalking going on. The truck should be sold in another day or two, if not today.

Genuine best wishes to all,

MARK
[Linked Image]
Yes, the transmission did get fixed, I guess I should have answered or commented on that in the ad.

What was wrong with the transmission?
I'm betting the same thing that's wrong with it now.
Right after acquiring dies (again) a pile of brass and bullets including Barnes 250's, 220's and Hornaday 200's (again, done this a couple of times now) I find that I have to rebuild the transmission on my one car, 2003 Chevy Avalanche. Can't complain about the life service of that one, 190,000 miles with many of them pulling large camping trailers but since being medically retired too early, the cash for this kind of thing can only come from one place, that being the gun safe.

We pulled a 29 footer, then our current 24.5 foot pull trailer with our 1/2 ton Chevy Avalanche, 327 V-8. BUT, now the transmission needs to be rebuilt cry

- at the 201,000 miles mark
wink

So, you had to rebuild the transmission twice within the past year... 11k miles between rebuilds?

Yeah, definitely should have been disclosed in your classifieds ad.

I honestly don't understand the "why" of several of your posts Mark, but I do enjoy the humor and often cringe a little at the train wreck you create for yourself with your constant need to rationalize, justify and defend your poor decisions.

...Yes, the transmission did get fixed...

If really true, why not post a receipt showing that?
Nothing about the transmission in the craigslist ad..

https://kpr.craigslist.org/cto/4677951050.html
"2003 but looks newer..."

That's code for " you can't even see the Bondo".
It is possible to shoot yourself in the foot.....twice.
Originally Posted by RED53

with the same bullet.

Lack of jury duty qualification/pay forces sale?
Originally Posted by RWE

with the same bullet.

Sure as heck wasn't with his uber duber .340 Tyrannosaur, otherwise he would have shot himself in the azz! laugh
From reading the adds,one can tell they aspired to be a salesman.
I missed it, did he rotate the air in the tires too?

My granddad said "if you can't sell them, baffle them with bullshit"

I need some boots.
[Linked Image]

How much cable on the drum?
Is the winch mounted to....plastic?
Best looking/running Avalanche in the state! Maybe in the US!
...Year model is 2003 but looks, runs and rides like much newer...
204,000 miles on it, but 99% of that was my business use...
But I think I need a full size Diesel truck now...
if you want to buy it and have it delivered to Upper Maine or NY or Florida, I will drive it there...can take a couple of guns as partial trade if that will help you.

I tried to post up some photos, but...

This is a truly great truck. Comfortable, reliable x 1000...

Anyone dumb enough to believe all this deserves what they get.
Just checked, no mention of a bad transmission when he tried to trade the 'Lanche to me last year either.
Does a free quartet CD go with the deal?
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux
Just checked, no mention of a bad transmission when he tried to trade the 'Lanche to me last year either.

But them tires are shiny.
Since it so great surly it has a money back guarantee...
You guys have to realize that you are dealing with a man who took advantage of, and dupe senior citizens into making horrible financial decisions so he could make a commission. People lost a good deal of money so he could make a little bit.

There is nothing lower.
That license revocation stuff is pretty interesting reading. This bit made me laugh:

To bolster his position that he was not present during the September 23rd phone calls to Prudential, Mr. Claiborne provided a copy of his work schedule for that day. (Ex. A39.) Relying on his schedule, Mr. Claiborne asserted that his meeting with the Holloways took place early in the afternoon (scheduled to begin at 1:15 pm) and that he was with other clients when the Prudential calls took place at 4:26 pm and 5:04 pm. Later Division evidence completely discredited Mr. Claiborne's testimony. As part of its regular course of business, Prudential records all telephone calls between its employees and policy holders. (Ex. A32 at 1.) Prudential is located in Connecticut, which, in September 2008, was operating under Eastern Daylight Time. Exhibits A27 and A28 are transcripts of the phone calls that took place between Mr. Holloway and Prudential personnel. As such, the times set out on the transcripts reflect what time it was in Connecticut, Eastern Daylight Time, which is three hours later than when the calls actually were placed in Oregon. Therefore, these calls actually took place in Oregon at 1:26 pm and 2:04 pm, which is exactly when Mr. Claiborne's own schedule showed he was meeting with the Holloways.
Well if you get it sold one of the best deal on the market for a Diesel is the 2004-2005 ford f250 with the 6.4 diesel in it. You can pick themup cheap and usually with less than 100,000 miles on them. Majority of folks here will say the same thing.
My favorite line from the ad:

"truck is a lot like my Caddilac CTS but with very good off road and bad weather capabilities and safety"

hahahaha! What a snake oil salesman.
Prove it.

Nope, still here and have several interested parties in the truck. Yes, the transmission did get fixed, I guess I should have answered or commented on that in the ad. First person that looked at it (for about two hours of driving, using the 4WD, accelerating and braking hard etc) is paying to have a mechanic give it the once over today. Sold pending a good report from the mechanic shop and I fully expect that good report.

Some don't like the looks of the rig, but many more do based upon the comments and compliments I get from total strangers and friends both. More important than that is that I like how it looks and drives etc. I still like vehicles that are not the standard, boring fare. A little bit of POP and curb appeal to them for me, please. You can all have the grey, silver, white, forest green etc boring colors. We all have different tastes. I actually travelled a considerable distance to get THIS PARTICULAR Avalanche when I bought it, as I wanted the bright yellow with the body armour. To each his own, there is a vehicle out there for everyone, and ya'll have the right to pick a color and options set as you see fit, that fits your tastes.

Thanks for all the free bumps everyone, you helped me keep the word out on this and garnered more interested parties. Most can see past the scab picking and stalking going on. The truck should be sold in another day or two, if not today.

MARK

MARK

ANYONE that has anything to do with you, after knowing you stole money from elderly people, are just as big a low life as you are.

It does really make me wonder about some the members here that have done stuff with you.

Dink

Dude. It's a winch. And it's awesome.

Matter of fact. It's awesomer than it even looks.

Travis
Tyrannosaurus Winch! And there is EASILY three miles of cable on it.
Finally got around to reading this--priceless! (If you're not buying.)
Guess a Carfax is outta the question?
Originally Posted by SKane

Too fuggin' funny...

Travis
Originally Posted by DINK

MARK

ANYONE that has anything to do with you, after knowing you stole money from elderly people, are just as big a low life as you are.

It does really make me wonder about some the members here that have done stuff with you.

Dink

I doubt very seriously whether any of the people here or elsewhere who have ever done anything with safariman know that he is essentially a con artist. That's probably part of the con, as well as wrapping everything up in a false veil of Christianity.

Originally Posted by deflave

Dude. It's a winch. And it's awesome.

Matter of fact. It's awesomer than it even looks.

Travis

Dude the cable spools on the drum on the awesome winch.
Was curious as to the length of cable.
(in miles of course)
Originally Posted by SKane

Thanks
Three miles of awesome cable, or 3 miles of uber cable?

Can you have an awesome winch w/ uber cable on a UBERLANCHE?
From Craig's List add...

This has been my business work vehicle, my play vehicle and my baby, but we just bought a large 5th wheel camping trailer so need a full size Diesel truck now.

From Campfire add...

Has the towing package, and I have easily towed both my last owned 25 foot trailer and my previous camp trailer of 29 feet and 7,000lbs. Sold them both but this Fuel injected 5.3 Litre V-8 gets good fuel mileage, but will tow almost any reasonable pull trailer.

This jackleg wouldn't know the truth if it jumped up and bit him square on the ass.

wink
From Craig's List add...

This has been my business work vehicle, my play vehicle and my baby, but we just bought a large 5th wheel camping trailer so need a full size Diesel truck now.

From Campfire add...

Has the towing package, and I have easily towed both my last owned 25 foot trailer and my previous camp trailer of 29 feet and 7,000lbs. Sold them both but this Fuel injected 5.3 Litre V-8 gets good fuel mileage, but will tow almost any reasonable pull trailer.

This jackleg wouldn't know the truth if it jumped up and bit him square on the ass.

wink

It's called fraud, pure and simple.

It seems like that is the same thing (fraud) that got him busted in Oregon.
I wish I was poverty stricken with bad health. New campers, diesel trucks, custom built guns etc... Poor in america,damn!
I bet you make your wife proud of your crazy lies crazy Hell maybe shes in on the scamming also confused
Originally Posted by jackmountain
I wish I was poverty stricken with bad health. New campers, diesel trucks, custom built guns etc... Poor in america,damn!

doesnt work that way if you have a conscience.....or i wouldnt be trying to figure out how to get me some cheap transportation without having to sell whats left of my chit
On the first page of this trainwreck, he says he is going to do a dollar for dollar exchange to get his different truck. How is this possible if you are going to accept guns as part of the sales price? There is nothing in this post that makes any sense except whoever ends up with this rig is going to end up with a lemon, good thing it's yellow.
Originally Posted by rattler
Originally Posted by jackmountain

doesnt work that way if you have a conscience.....or i wouldnt be trying to figure out how to get me some cheap transportation without having to sell whats left of my chit

What's left? Anything 'flave needs?

Travis
prolly not.....whats left is chit i aint interested in selling less there are no options and i aint to that point....

What's left?

I think he has his dignity, but I got an offer in on that already.
not much of that left....not sure why your after it....
prolly not.....whats left is chit i aint interested in selling less there are no options and i aint to that point....

That's usually the best stuff. That's why I ask.

Travis
im down to my Kimber Montana in 260, my AR, a Marlin Guide gun in 45-70, my Para 1911, my reloading stuff and my rare books and other than the laptop im typing this on, a digital camera and my clothes thats about it actually

the lot aint worth enough that its worth selling.....rather keep it and have something...
and no not real b!tching or looking for sympathy.....no ones fault but my own im in the predicament im in........

was just pointing out im in a chitty spot aswell and havent ripped anyone off or tried to sell a load of bullchit
You sound down in the dumpy grumps.

Travis
[Linked Image]
You sound down in the dumpy grumps.

Travis

im dealing with it

MARK

Love how it mysteriously sold now that the trans problems been outted...lol reminds me of that 15 year old kid who try to scam people here before. think he went by the name BlackbearSlayer amonst several other profiles he was trying to use
Originally Posted by slg888
[Linked Image]

lol...awesome Stoney!
I'm howling..
LMAO.
[Linked Image]

LOL oh man my sides are hurting.
[Linked Image]

Post of the year. Guaranteed

Sofugginfunny!
What this truck really is lacking is a set of KC Highlighters mounted on a light bar over the roof with sheet metal screws.
Friggen' funny as hell!

I was laughing and than noticed the leg sticking out!

Thanks for the laugh
Originally Posted by teal
What this truck really is lacking is a set of KC Highlighters mounted on a light bar over the roof with sheet metal screws.

The roof is already supporting the uber winch.
What is the winch attached to? Serious question
Can't tell exactly but it appears to be red-loctite or JB Weld. Both are better than any other fastener known to man.
I kind of hate piling on this late in the thread, but need to mention:

Some time ago "safariman" had listed a Dillon RL450 for sale here. He stated it had been upgraded with RL550 components (auto primer feed, auto powder drop, ect.). I inquired about it and asked to see some photos. He did send the photos, and what do you know? It was a standard RL450, no upgrades at all. He offered to drop the price by $100.00 if I bought it, but of course it would take more than that to upgrade to what was listed.

He also told me he was a "preacher", huh?

In any case, I passed on this and have never had another thought about buying from him again.

Respects,
Richard
HO LEE FOOK!!!!!

SUM TING WONG!!!!!

BAM DING OOWWW!!!!!
Originally Posted by Buckskin

He also told me he was a "preacher", huh?

All part of the ruse, right along with, my pussy hurts, I can't work, I don't have money, I need money, but I'll trade you guns, which I promise I won't re-sale, unless I decide to re-sale.
And I believe karma for ripping off old folks comes in the form of kidney failure....
Originally Posted by gunner500
HO LEE FOOK!!!!!

SUM TING WONG!!!!!

BAM DING OOWWW!!!!!

FTW !!!
What a train wreck of a clusterfuk this is, damn. shocked

So you do, or do not, want to buy this UBERLANCHE? laugh
No, but I do know where to dispatch a badly needed AMBERLAMPS!!!!!
No, but I do know where to dispatch a badly needed AMBERLAMPS!!!!!

laugh
I wanna see more pics of the winch - and i dont mean the electric one on that awful ugle truck thing smile

Not enough of his friends have stopped by to facilitate the sale of SuperAvalanche to some unlucky schlub. So he's had to sorta wing it mostly on his own. Still, it sounds like he's hooked another one.

So sick. So broke. So sad.

Shame, really.
Originally Posted by pal

Not enough of his friends have stopped by to facilitate the sale of SuperAvalanche to some unlucky schlub. So he's had to sorta wing it mostly on his own. Still, it sounds like he's hooked another one.

Shame, really.

unfortunately im eating a big plate of crow from a couple months ago....
[Linked Image]

I cannot believe what I am seeing! Who is the phugging genius that thought putting a el-jip-o winch in that location? Some pictures cannot be un-seen, now I will have some sleepless nights because of this mickey mouse setup.
Originally Posted by pal

Shame, really.

unfortunately im eating a big plate of crow from a couple months ago....

What do you mean?
Pretty sure he means he stuck up for the crooked dipshitt when he shouldn't have.
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Pretty sure he means he stuck up for the crooked dipshitt when he shouldn't have.

pretty much....all i can say is in my defense that happened while i was going through my divorce, my mind was elsewhere and i did believe what i said.....since then other stuff has been brought to my attention....
What firearms trades are you interested in? I have a ruger charger that is in awesome condition. Only issues are a missing magazine and bipod. If interested let me know. Its has beautifully figured circassian walnut laminate stained purple.
[Linked Image]

F.U.C.K.I.N.G. A.W.E.S.O.M.E!

PS. Can you go back and put a CD on the bench next to granny?
Always love another woman thread...
This has turned into one of the best threads of all time. Post some more Mark!
My first thought on the OP was, 'WTH pays for a new crate motor (~$2800 + labor) when your lifters are clicking ($12 each from NAPA)'?

The whole thing doesn't sound right. What is wrong with him?
Dishonest, coniving, manipulative, mentally ill...
awesome! well played stoney. Well played.
I just talked to guy who test drove it. He said he found a Bipod and magazine for a ruger charger under the seat. Weird.......

Funny how no one shows up to support him anymore. It is almost to the point when I see him replying to a thread anymore it kinda ruins the entire thread. Uber
Originally Posted by Wyogal
The whole thing doesn't sound right. What is wrong with him?

Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco
Dishonest, coniving, manipulative, mentally ill...

Amen.
[Linked Image]

That. Is. Hilarious.

Bump for these. They're worth the read.
No matter the true story on this vehicle, you sir, have a history of being a liar and a cheat , so here is to you getting what you gave coming to you.

This is a good one enjoy

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth..._IMPORTANT_NOTICE_TO_ALL_WHO#Post7210333

Yea, remember that one! Lil Markie and a few others made fun of me for using the word "narcissistic", think they didn't know what it really meant. So here it is a couple years later and what do we have? Surely not anyone who has ever admitted any lies, wrong doing, misleading info or such! Same guy, same untrue false BS, no attempt to actually own any part of any deal that had transpired back then and only new fiasco's. What I don't see much of anymore is the fanboys defending his BS! Think he has kicked enough of them in the nads enough times with his actions and blatant lies they finally have gotten tired of their sack always being swollen and tender. Sadly I was pretty spot on in what kind of a POS Mark C. is, and his character hasn't changed in the last 2yrs, just finally the clarity of the thief and liar behind the face for some to see it better.

That POS Avalanche should have roll down ad signs on it like Mr Haney from Green Acres years ago. Depending on what he was trying to sell that day decided which banner he flew!

#1 Estate Planner/Elderly Cash Liquidator
#2 Have I got a deal for you Insurance Salesman
#3 Gun dealer/seller with no FFL or tax license
#4 Friend of anyone who will believe me
#5 Disabled 'VICTIM'
#6 Church Choir Boy/Let me teach your kids how to be a liar
#7 David Copperfield of "I put it in the box, HONEST I DID"
#8 Helen Keller of "I DID NOT see that"
#9 Give to the Needy until it hurts, I mean REALLY Hurts

Hell, I don't know how many more placards that he has use for and needs? I am sure there is more shady chit in his background.

So he has had absolutely no issues with lying to internet friends and taking advantage of their generosity it doesn't surprise me in the least he would steal from elderly strangers. The lying sack of dog chit has no morals and surely no integrity and of course what most cannot understand, NO SHAME!!

He doesn't deserve somebody to piss down his throat if his guts are on fire!!! Yet, he just cannot seem to grasp why anyone posts the negative things they have about him. Totally Clueless and I sincerely believe he is either that ignorant or truly, that STUPID!

I do admit I should have a serious chat with him, I haven't found disability being very lucrative as I have no Harley, big camper or money to buy and sell higher dollar firearms and cannot afford to travel. Could use someone to kinda 'show me around' the money side of it.lol

There Lil Mark, I am sure you were waiting for my .02 cents, friend!
Originally Posted by MojoHand
[Linked Image]

F.U.C.K.I.N.G. A.W.E.S.O.M.E!

PS. Can you go back and put a CD on the bench next to granny?

I can't stop laughing!! lmao!!
Is that winch mounted on that board nailed to the back glass??
It appears Safariman has a history of cars that you could hop in and drive across the country...

[Linked Image]

You think you hate it now? Just wait'll you drive it

It appears Safariman has a history of cars that you could hop in and drive across the country...

[Linked Image]

wasn't that the car that the old lady died in and they left her on someone's porch?
The Griswolds! Lol
Because when life hands you lemons you sell them

Holiday rooooo,oooooo, ooooooad.

Free bump for the Assrapelanche.

Travis
http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/7684573/Safariman
Originally Posted by RWE

[Linked Image]

wasn't that the car that the old lady died in and they left her on someone's porch?

That's the one. The Family Truckster. It truly was the Avalanche of it's time.

Wave a bible, quote a few verses, and a lot of people become blind no matter the evidence before them. One of the oldest tricks in the book and still works today.

Waputi was all over this shizz, nizz.

UBER yellow bump!

Travis
And when Larry root posts he is identified and banned but I'm pretty sure he never hustled anyone he was just full of [bleep]. So to the mods how is this guy still around? I sent him bullets (free) for his uber 7 supermashburn I'm just waiting for them to be posted in the classifieds for sale.
I'm sick, I'm dying, I'm broke, I'm damn near bedridden.........but I think I want a full size diesel pickup, you know, for those days when I just can't ride my Harley.
I'm sick, I'm dying, I'm broke, I'm damn near bedridden.........but I think I want a full size diesel pickup, you know, for those days when I just can't ride my Harley TO JURY DUTY

fixt
Don't forget to pull his new 29foot camp trailer...
[Linked Image]
Cool, you got aunt Edna strapped to the roof. Now we just need her dog leashed to the back bumper. shocked
Getting better, now just need to paint "HONKY LIPS" on the side of the Family UBERLANCHE Truckster
That picture needs an azz shot bear being winched up the hill to the truck with 3 miles of cable.
Originally Posted by prairie_goat
That picture needs an azz shot bear being winched up the hill to the truck with 3 miles of cable.

[Linked Image]
Whatever happened to the, " I'm gonna buy my sweet wife a asphalt race/drag car. I'm dying. Don't know how much longer I'm gonna be here and I want something she can remember me by."

Y'all remember that schit show??? What a tool....
Whatever happened to the, " I'm gonna buy my sweet wife a asphalt race/drag car. I'm dying. Don't know how much longer I'm gonna be here and I want something she can remember me by."

Y'all remember that schit show??? What a tool....

Lol who could forget he was drag racing that motorcycle of his at the time.
This thread is better than any sit com!
What about the people that were going to donate him a kidney?

well HAJ is a damn good guy.....

a term a few people have been passing around behind the scenes on Mark is 'psychopath' whether he fits the complete definition in the DSM im not sure but he fits alot of the key personality traits so if he aint that he falls under something similar which is why you have people like me who had spent time around him defending him....he fully believes what he says and if you arent one of his marks he comes across as a top notch individual....

i guess had i been around him more while we were in Tennessee i might have seen it back then but my time with him was mainly one on one or with him and Sherri....while in Tennessee, while i was hanging out with EvilTwin, gunner, sharpsguy, rockchucker, NHK9, tex n cal and everyone else in the Disciplinary Barracks Mark was doing the same sort of gun trading down there he has been nailed for on here....but i didnt hear about it until AFTER i defended him earlier this summer....

from everything I SAW over the two weeks he was a stand up individual, but i didnt even get to see everything he did during that time period....which is why i defended him.....and i was wrong in doing so....
Wheels seem to be coming off S-Man's efforts here. Pun intended.

well HAJ is a damn good guy.....

a term a few people have been passing around behind the scenes on Mark is 'psychopath' whether he fits the complete definition in the DSM im not sure but he fits alot of the key personality traits so if he aint that he falls under something similar which is why you have people like me who had spent time around him defending him....he fully believes what he says and if you arent one of his marks he comes across as a top notch individual....

i guess had i been around him more while we were in Tennessee i might have seen it back then but my time with him was mainly one on one or with him and Sherri....while in Tennessee, while i was hanging out with EvilTwin, gunner, sharpsguy, rockchucker, NHK9, tex n cal and everyone else in the Disciplinary Barracks Mark was doing the same sort of gun trading down there he has been nailed for on here....but i didnt hear about it until AFTER i defended him earlier this summer....

from everything I SAW over the two weeks he was a stand up individual, but i didnt even get to see everything he did during that time period....which is why i defended him.....and i was wrong in doing so....

Don't beat yourself up about it Sheridan, he is a professional con- man they survive on gaining trust and having folks "in their corner" to use as back up when they get called out
How did so many get hood-winked? I only know the guy through his posts here and I thought everybody liked him. I guess I didn't keep up with all the other drama very well in the past. This thread is pretty dang funny though -especially the pics.
Originally Posted by BRISTECD
How did so many get hood-winked? I only know the guy through his posts here and I thought everybody liked him. I guess I didn't keep up with all the other drama very well in the past. This thread is pretty dang funny though -especially the pics.

well for the last few years i have spent minimal time in the classifieds......hell wouldnt have seen this thread other than it was on top when i decided to throw up a gun for trade....until the last several months most people were not calling him out on the main forums.....few offhand comments here or there but i generally dont pay attention to the occasional bad comment cause ive met some other guys here that a fair number of people hate, Steelhead being a good example....SH aint the POS some label him, his sarcastic bent just flies over the head of quite a few....hell im far from perfect so doesnt bug me to overlook harmless personality quirks most of the time....i here plenty of negative comments about Travis aswell as others....another guy ive met thats the same in person as here and just rubs some people the wrong way...

hell have had people tear into me aswell just cause what i thought was an obvious joke sailed over heads....but until relatively recently the negative comments on Mark were limited compared to the people he helped but it seems more and more of his scams have fallen apart....i defended him cause i personally saw a good guy that did huge favors for me, unfortunately while he was helping me he was phugging over others....

a term a few people have been passing around behind the scenes on Mark is 'psychopath' whether he fits the complete definition in the DSM im not sure but he fits alot of the key personality traits so if he aint that he falls under something similar

OK, someone finally mentioned "psychopath". He may not fit the Triarchic model to a tee but if he was a baseball player, he'd be in the hall of fame with this sort of batting average:

READ:
http://www.wikihow.com/Identify-a-Psychopath

I'm certain I've made a few "ignore" lists with some of my hounding of this guy (particularly his egotism) but frankly I could smell the stink on this guy not long after joining the campfire. And the reason he was so easy to peg is because at one time I had a friend that is/was EXACTLY like him.

Sheridan, no worries man - s'all good.

Originally Posted by BRISTECD

well for the last few years i have spent minimal time in the classifieds......hell wouldnt have seen this thread other than it was on top when i decided to throw up a gun for trade....until the last several months most people were not calling him out on the main forums.....few offhand comments here or there but i generally dont pay attention to the occasional bad comment cause ive met some other guys here that a fair number of people hate, Steelhead being a good example....SH aint the POS some label him, his sarcastic bent just flies over the head of quite a few....hell im far from perfect so doesnt bug me to overlook harmless personality quirks most of the time....i here plenty of negative comments about Travis aswell as others....another guy ive met thats the same in person as here and just rubs some people the wrong way...

hell have had people tear into me aswell just cause what i thought was an obvious joke sailed over heads....but until relatively recently the negative comments on Mark were limited compared to the people he helped but it seems more and more of his scams have fallen apart....i defended him cause i personally saw a good guy that did huge favors for me, unfortunately while he was helping me he was phugging over others....

Hang in there, several of us are in the crow buffet line behind you.

The safariman deals weren't as public until late last year, from what I watched. He would PM somebody and work a trade on the side, and disappear from the thread.

Then, he went public market in the Classified and ended his own ability to sell with posts like this and others that have been linked, missing factual details, lack of actual possession, several multi-level trades going at once between seperate parties. I'm surprised his .257 Weatherby rebarrel thread didn't pop up again.
40K on the motor, so you are about right! And business/highway use does not beat down a vehicle like other uses can. Add in great maintenence and lots of waxing and the very best in synthetic lubes and oil... this truck has many, many years and miles left in her.

Other uses, like towing large trailers much of the time?

I feel sorry for the poor victim you will inevitably con into buying this scrap heap.

And people wonder why I run like hell when some is quick to proclaim they are a 'Christian'

What a train wreck.
I'm thinking multiple personalities. And none of them are talking to each other.
Originally Posted by CrowRifle
I'm thinking multiple personalities. And none of them are talking to each other.

That be a different psychopath.... Larry Root.
Originally Posted by Steelhead
And people wonder why I run like hell when some is quick to proclaim they are a 'Christian'

FWIW, if someone has to convince me that their deal is a good one by interjecting their belief in Jesus, it raises my hackles as well.

Like God is there to sign off on a gun deal.

GMAFB.
Likely some really lucky person will get to buy the west coast's fastest, Uber Harley pretty soon, too.

Bike Thread

MM
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Likely some really lucky person will get to buy the west coast's fastest, Uber Harley pretty soon, too.

Bike Thread

MM

Only ridden to choir practice, never raced....

Bike Thread

MM

He can take the yellow curve speed signs at double their number just for fun, but can't track his own bear that he wounded

Amzing, simply amazing
Originally Posted by RWE
Originally Posted by Steelhead

FWIW, if someone has to convince me that their deal is a good one by interjecting their belief in Jesus, it raises my hackles as wel

Like God is there to sign off on a gun deal.

GMAFB.

I figger it this a way, Iffin someone feels the need to tell me they're a Christian, they probably ain't. Christianity ain't words alone. Words are cheap. Being a Christian requires an investment.

Bike Thread

MM

Only ridden to choir practice, never raced....

LOL. Awesome...
Originally Posted by RWE
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Damn.
I get the impression you folks don't like him or his awesome truck.

Still trying to understand the winch setup.

My bud has an Avalanche, gonna check out that bar for the winch.
Originally Posted by TBREW401
Damn.

Still trying to understand the winch setup.

My bud has an Avalanche, gonna check out that bar for the winch.

It can only be mounted on an Uber-lanche, & then only on Uber-plastic on the Uber-lanche. wink

MM

MARK

So did it get a good report from the mechanic?
The mechanic offered more than he was asking, the "Custom" winch pushed it over the top.
Super �ber I'd think..
Where is S'man?

He is posting but not in this thread,

General Big Game Today at 09:33 AM
General Big Game Today at 09:18 AM
Handguns Today at 09:05 AM
General Big Game Today at 12:21 AM
Hunting Rifles Today at 12:09 AM
Does anyone have a pristine 257 Wby for sale. That two weeks from now will meed to be rebuilt into an uber fast custom rifle because the "bee" barrel was shot out
Because when life hands you lemons you sell them

LMAO!

Love the 'stand behind every vehicle" wisecrack!

Hmm, how ARE brakes on the �berlanche, I wonder?
Originally Posted by SLM

MARK

So did it get a good report from the mechanic?

Two hours worth of test drive? Bull Schit !!
Who cares about all this crap. More pictures of the wench!
Too good to let this disappear so soon.
Originally Posted by Calvin

[Linked Image]
UBERWHACKACON.
I literally just spit coffee on my monitor!

My co workers are looking at me like I'm losing my marbles!

Too Fuggin funny!

I wonder why Bricktop hasn't chimed in?
I think Bricktop may have incurred a Classified time out..

Let's see..

[img:center][Linked Image][/img]

I wonder if he has regrets posting this add now.
Posted By: RWE UBER AVALANCHES FOR SALE - 09/24/14
AVALANCHES FOR SALE

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

... and a bible on the dash.
Originally Posted by 79S

My guess is that he regrets not giving old boy his $300 back on the Ruger Charger transaction. IIRC, that's the deal that got people digging into his background and discovered he'd has his license revoked for talking 80 yr olds into swapping $200k in 5% CDs for 2.5% annuities. It really doesn't get much lower than that. Imagine how many old folks made that deal with him and then died before anyone found out...
He does make ol larry root look like a normal dude.
He is posting but not in this thread,

General Big Game Today at 09:33 AM
General Big Game Today at 09:18 AM
Handguns Today at 09:05 AM
General Big Game Today at 12:21 AM
Hunting Rifles Today at 12:09 AM

Copied from RDW

Conning another group.
Damn that is TFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have only had one potential deal with S'm, he wanted to trade for my ATV a year or two back and flat wore me the f'k out with the PM trade options, transportation questions and sad stories.

Originally Posted by Calvin

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by 79S

Nope, he'll be back, remember that none of nothing is his fault, and God has forgiven him...

If not selling here, he will find another forum to troll for marks. Something will break, wear-out, go flat, and you'll see another one of these "uber" ads.
He got mad at me in the 7600 thread

He wishes threads about rifles and tradition could stay about classic rifles and tradition
Read that gitem. The only camp he would fit into would be a prison camp. He would keep his mouth shut there.
Read that gitem. The only camp he would fit into would be a prison camp. He would keep his mouth shut there.

Nope, it would be stuffed full of "papi" cack, as they tend to really love their elderly mommas. And don't care for those who take advantage of them

Nope, it would be stuffed full of "papi" cack, as they tend to really love their elderly mommas. And don't care for those who take advantage of them

Would he need UBERLUBE?
Originally Posted by Sauer200
[quote=RED53]Read that gitem. The only camp he would fit into would be a prison camp. He would keep his mouth shut there.

Would he need UBERLUBE?

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by Sauer200
[quote=RED53]Read that gitem. The only camp he would fit into would be a prison camp. He would keep his mouth shut there.

Would he need UBERLUBE?

[Linked Image]

Wow! Who woulda thunk that s/m had his own custom brand of lube?

"Free" bottle with the purchase of a high commission, low yield annuity?
A free bottle with every purchase of ruger Charger pistols
Got caught up on the reading here, and yup sounds like a grifter.
I know a gal who is one, and she is pretty impressed with herself.
But you can't tell those kinds of people anything, and you can't confront them, because they know it all and have that personal relationship with God, as they like to remind people. They do have a vindictive side, when they don't hear what they want to hear from others. Like Safariman, this gal always has some ailment as
fodder, for getting people to do things for her, buy stuff from and for her, and avoid doing for herself. Yes some of her ailments are real, but she can do trailrides to gather cattle and bale hay, if it fits her agenda. She also abuses her anti anxiety meds, pain meds etc. She is quick to rale on all the bad things that have happened in her life, most upon further examination, were of her own making. Very pathetic people.
She is a piece of work, and sounds likes this fellow here. Best to ignore, because there is always a con going on, in the back of their minds.
If we ignored him we would miss out on uber laughs
One helluva lot of Uberlube is going to be needed when the Avalanche buyer shoves the worn out transmission up Mark's azz after hearing "no refunds" because it starts slipping 20 miles down the road.
Is this vehicle still available? I can only hope so.

Very interested if so.

Cash ok?
I'm VERY interested in the Douche Mobile.

I'll trade straight up for a bucket full of 338 Uber Mag barrels, a pitted Mauser 98 action, 16 bald car tires, a brace of PMR 30s, and a pallet of my Gospel Quartet Cd titled "Avalanche of Jesus".
Mark I've never said a bad word here about you, but I think it might be time to pack the bags.....
I'm VERY interested in the Douche Mobile.

I'll trade straight up for a bucket full of 338 Uber Mag barrels, a pitted Mauser 98 action, 16 bald car tires, a brace of PMR 30s, and a pallet of my Gospel Quartet Cd titled "Avalanche of Jesus".

Throw in 3 miles of wire rope and I bet it's a deal.
Watch that ubercable get replaced with a clothesline before delivery....
that cable looks like a baitcasting reel after tryin to use it in the dark.
[bleep] got real on the other thread about remington model 760/7600
Originally Posted by SLM
UBERWHACKACON.

I think that's actually 'Whack-A-Hole'...
You could always buy it, slap a neon Taxi sign on top, and go into instant business. Might require two weeks of no showering, ingesting lots of garlic and paprika, and lose your toothbrush to fit in, but it could work.
I believe Karma has caught up to him
I think it ran his ass over.
Mark, I've been praying about your Uberlanche while reading this thread and felt the Holy Spirit bolt through me like a chitty steel winch cable and I just knew that I had to tell you to keep the faith because sweet baby Jesus wants to reward you with that diesel truck and maybe some used tires so don't let these [bleep] get you down keep believing praise Jesus!
Guy needs to pack up and head East. He would fit in perfectly on Wall Street or in Congress....
Not yet, we've still got the.... " I've done 47 deals since the last dust up and am getting UBER support through PM's" post.
Originally Posted by Techsan
Mark, I've been praying about your Uberlanche while reading this thread and felt the Holy Spirit bolt through me like a chitty steel winch cable and I just knew that I had to tell you to keep the faith because sweet baby Jesus wants to reward you with that diesel truck and maybe some used tires so don't let these [bleep] get you down keep believing praise Jesus!

Classic - I love it!!
You will all be invited to go on a guided bird hunt with him soon, if he lives long enough to take you...........
Or he will offer come to where you are and go with you.......outdoors.
Wanna buy an annuity?

Check your PM.
Don't take much to figure out how I know......... grin

I was really busy for the rest of my life, thus had to decline.
all I can say is this thread has saved me money, keeping me from reading the real classifieds.
Im waiting for the "Safariman Died" post like Bigsqueeze did. Not wishing him dead just figure he is a attention whore and would love to see all the Poor safariman posts.
Does this mean the dragster Harley will be up next, "Only ridden on Sundays?"
This thread was at the top and yet it was still necessary to bump it.
It's like kicking a rock down the road, eh Joe? lol.

Eric
I just read the whole thread. You bunch of Azzwholes just don't understand. All you need to do is fill the toasted transmission 2 quarts overfull with Uberlube and this [bleep] cheese wagon will once again be ready to tow the hell out of anything. Also improves torque transfer so you can hook up when you decide to run it at the dragstrip.

Seriously think this has potential to be branded the NNBTE.
Don't you die on me!
Originally Posted by George_in_SD
Don't you die on me!

George,

I believe it's, "don't you go dying on me!"...

You know...for accuracy sake. laugh
Cpr
Anyone got a link to the azz shot bear thread? Sounds like another good read.
Its up in the hunting rifles thread

Look for something like. No little non magnum gun could have killed this bear or something like that
It's posted on a couple threads here, and a couple of other websites:

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth...Bear_story_or_The_proper_way#Post8739123
I think I scored the thread that has a link to the other. A two-fer:

http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/8742411/1

dammn, about 25 pages each, this should last me awhile..
He
'seen the bear one more time while the season was open, at 500 yds. so he held his rifle"....hmmm....then "he seen it a few days later" when he shot it was the season closed? Is he a poacher too?
The two mile long winch really drives home the tomfoolery of the endeavor for me. No wonder hunters and ethical sportsman get a bad name.
The two mile long winch really drives home the tomfoolery of the endeavor for me. No wonder hunters and ethical sportsman get a bad name.

Included there was a pic of the bear being winched up that endless grassy hill, no truck in sight. Something about it fit the dark humor of all these s/m posts. Big deals, big hunts, big guns, big game, big winch, etc ....then usually a sad ending.

Poor bear suffered all night. I know it happens, but it should be a humbling experience, not a hunt to glorify imho. At least he has the bear rug to remember the big fella by. frown

[Linked Image]
He pulled his apology/make it right thread from last night. I wonder what he is cooking up now? I figure he will dissappear for month and come back on the scene with a hunting report. My dad is just like him nothing is his fault always scheming on get rich quick type schemes my dad is a real douche for sure woe is me type [bleep] proud to say I havent talked to him in 4yrs.
He has been on here fairly recently, 2 hours ago it looks like. Looking to see how it goes....
Ypu guys really need to read the Safariman callout thread on the "hunters campfire".
For your listening pleasure during intermission.

Lmao!
For your listening pleasure during intermission.

I listened for a bit. It was PAINFUL,not pleasurable.
Wow, another slow news day, guys?
Continued days of this sh*t ongoing, really pathetic at this point.
Originally Posted by broomd

If it bothers you, don't read it

The problem is they can't they have to click on the thread and go to page 6 and see what is going on then bitch about the thread.

I hope it goes on till the schitbag either packs his bags or is removed from the site.

I hope it goes on till the schitbag either packs his bags or is removed from the site.

Have you read the Safariman thread in the General Campfire, pleade, by all means go there and share your SM experiences
i always wondered what kind of douche cannon would buy one of those Asslunches. now i know. friggen ripoff annuity salesmen. reminds me of a greasy real estate agent i dealt with one time. he drove an Asslunch too.
Originally Posted by TallPine

Included there was a pic of the bear being winched up that endless grassy hill, no truck in sight. Something about it fit the dark humor of all these s/m posts. Big deals, big hunts, big guns, big game, big winch, etc ....then usually a sad ending.

Poor bear suffered all night. I know it happens, but it should be a humbling experience, not a hunt to glorify imho. At least he has the bear rug to remember the big fella by. frown

The rug stays in pristine condition for the 16 mile cable drag if you bathe the bear in Uberlube before attaching ubercable.

[Linked Image]
So you're selling the wifes grocery getter. So what's she want this time?
Uber bump!
We haven't heard if he has sold his family truckster yet! Wonder why that is?
Originally Posted by 79S

The problem is they can't they have to click on the thread and go to page 6 and see what is going on then bitch about the thread.

Bullish*t....I've read all of about three lines of the recent safariman crap.

In the past I've hammered on the 'taking donations' and then "buying guns" stuff; it is brutal, and my posts are searchable here.
It's just some of you guys must have zero life to post incessantly here to a guy you have zero respect for. That makes a lot of sense. Endless sh t over and over, change your feminine protection and move on.

It's enough already.

Hey take a deep breath....
Me thinks what Broomd is trying to say is: "Why the heavy pad on such a light day".

Oh yah, and I almost forgot.........I have some stainless underpants for sale, PM me if interested.
[Linked Image]

What is that under the front right tire??

Looks like he ran over grannys walker!!!
Originally Posted by 79S
Hey take a deep breath....
No worries here...wife and I just finished walking our wire-haired griffons, gorgeous night here in northern Idaho.

Originally Posted by 338rcm
[Linked Image]

Looks like a leg! WTH.................
Originally Posted by Lawdwaz
Originally Posted by 338rcm
[Linked Image]

Looks like a leg! WTH.................

Shiit!! I think your right!!

Hope he got it stopped before he got the other two!!!
He's laying under there fixing the tranny. Granny and Aunt Ethel had to pee, it was taking
him so long.....
Wow this is the funniest dang thread I've seen in a long, long time. I haven't cried laughing like this in months. Thanks for the posts!!

[Linked Image]

You will all be invited to go on a guided bird hunt with him soon, if he lives long enough to take you...........

Wait just a second brochacho that sounds like your offer to me in 2 weeks when I'm in your AO. No guided trip from you just something about drinking my beer and farting in my trailer...

May have to try to line up drinks on the Rez one afternoon after Bambi takes a dirt nap.
Originally Posted by oregontripper

[Linked Image]

ain't no way that gal got that tan in Oregon. lived in salem for ten years, 30 years ago and still scrapeing moss off my back.
Nice head lights though! beat the ones on SFm's avalanche!
[Linked Image]
IMO, she's an uber improvement to this thread.....
That girl has a lot of fun videos on Youtube, look up "Christina model" and you will find her... I like her laugh
The pics are cool and all but someone delete this post already
Originally Posted by TallPine
Included there was a pic of the bear being winched up that endless grassy hill, no truck in sight. Something about it fit the dark humor of all these s/m posts. Big deals, big hunts, big guns, big game, big winch, etc ...then usually a sad ending.

[Linked Image]

... left out, BIG man in the quartet!
Originally Posted by Rem6br

The post or the thread?
Originally Posted by MallardAddict

Wait just a second brochacho that sounds like your offer to me in 2 weeks when I'm in your AO. No guided trip from you just something about drinking my beer and farting in my trailer...

May have to try to line up drinks on the Rez one afternoon after Bambi takes a dirt nap.

When are you in the area?
I will be off hunting the opening few days of season.....let me know what your dates in the area are.
Originally Posted by Rem6br

The post or the thread?

The whole useless thread
Well, it has been very entertaining, and it may very well educate a few readers before they do business with Safariman. So in the best interests of potiential users of the classifieds why not keep it and make a sticky out of it
If he Earl Schieb's it, it'll move....
I dunno if he can post or not. He keeps signing in daily but hasn't posted anything simce these threads started against him

Its the same way with BCD.
http://kpr.craigslist.org/cto/4701084384.html

Price dropped, better get it while you can!!!!!
Maybe Avalnanche doesn't show up when you are searching for "Avalanche" and having 206,000,164 (206 million) miles doesn't help. That must be a great sumbitch cause he has taken it to the moon and back a few times! smile
Huh.

1 - He said it was sold.

2 - He said he had problems with Photobucket....now it's his LINUX operating system?

3 - Just as soon as I posted a few things for sale....this comes up again to go 30 more pages....probably? WTF?
I see he still hasn't disclosed the transmission woes in his listing...
Get it while you can.......
The world's first 5.3 diesel........
Can you say collector's item?

Used "visiting" farm and ranch families............
Wanna buy an annuity?
You can't make up better schit.
Shall we pray?
Is this for sale still?
And he's worried about a State Cop killer getting roughed up.............................
Bumped for Gitem12!!

Announcer, in a dramatic, breathless style.

"Safariman, The Series

All your friends are watching, they just will not admit it.

Soon to be your must read thread.

It is funny, sad and depressing, but you just can't stop.

Tune in next week,

Will he cheat Granny out of Pop's retirement?

Will he lie about molesting Charger?

Does he wreck the Uber Harley and rattle The Kidney loose.

Safariman, J. R. Ewing would be jealous!"
Originally Posted by 7mmMato
Is this for sale still?

?
If it is, he's a very patient seller...
Any chance this still for sale? Have cash and a nice 6" Nickle Colt Python as part trade.
Remember how the winch was ni**er rigged....lol
You fellers are mean!

I like it!!
Originally Posted by AKCHOPPER

grin
I have a spare kidney I'll trade for it.
I can bring back the dead...please deliver Ramalanch first along with a P.O. money order for$50,000.00 American dollars. Your father will be resurrected along with a $million dollars worth of annuities in each of his pockets.

I think that was the biggest selling feature on that POS.
After reading 33 pages of this on my setting # per page.

Gawd...........
20 Mins of life I will never get back.....

LOL!!!
Originally Posted by renegade50
After reading 33 pages of this on my setting # per page.

In the old days you could set your preferences to 99 per page.

Kinda blows now that 50 is max......
Is this still available?
Tread lightly, It is Friday the 13th
ttt
I miss that Sonuvabitch!
ttt

Totally unfukinnecessary! But lol.
How are the tires?
Originally Posted by BobBrown
How are the tires?

Crooked. :-)