Page 4 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 6 16 17
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Thanks for that....

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by GeoW
This can't be anyone's fault but his own as he's posted it all himself in older threads.

Poor memory? Some splaining to do?

The guy clearly isn't playing with a full deck. He cannot be trusted, is too delusional to just go away, and some poor bastard who doesn't know him will eventually get burned if he is allowed to continue to post in the classifieds.

Plain and simple.....

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
His wife seems to be nice and sensible you think she say something to him I just don't get it. If my wife knew I was doing shady [bleep] she put a stop to it again I don't get it

Last edited by 79S; 09/21/14.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gitem_12

That's rude.

I was going to sweeten the deal with a Ruger Charger pistol

NIB?
Just like it came from the factory?
Only, no box, cloth case, bi-pod, paperwork or mag......because you thought I wouldn't want them?

Done.
I gotta take that deal.

Have Dog

Will Travel

IC B2

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by watch4bear

That is hilarious! laugh

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by wageslave
Originally Posted by gitem_12

That's rude.

I was going to sweeten the deal with a Ruger Charger pistol

NIB?
Just like it came from the factory?
Only, no box, cloth case, bi-pod, paperwork or mag......because you thought I wouldn't want them?

Done.
I gotta take that deal.

I won't even charge you for the gen-ewe-ine DUCT-TAPE

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

RDW Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
She is stunning...

Originally Posted by 257heaven
Photobucket is still working.

[Linked Image]

And Safariman must have forgot about the Avalanche deal...

Posted this evening,

Originally Posted by safariman
Originally Posted by 22250rem
I have no experience with them, but based on talking to owners of them over the years I would buy one if I liked the price, the chambering, etc. As regarding the triggers; I have a fully rifled 12 ga. 870 slug gun that my gunsmith did a trigger job on earlier this year. When I picked up the trigger assembly from him I seem to recall him telling me that it's basically the same as the 7600 rifles (if I'm recalling this correctly). Which means that if I picked up a 7600 and wasn't happy with the trigger, it could be easily corrected.

If they are as similar to the excellent model 870 as this would indicate then they are indeed a fine rifle.

I have never heard any reports of them being frequent jammers or in any way unreliable and so far this thread is confirming my prior suspicions. Thanks to everyone who has chimed in. If the country I deer hunt in was not so incredibly wide open (not a single tree of any kind for miles and miles) I would sure love to take this one deer hunting this year.

It will be here waiting for me when I am able to take it on a proper hunt where it will be needed.

Dave

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I've only seen them in magazines and on the net, but
Isn't this the limited edition UBERLANCHE ?

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson
I've only seen them in magazines and on the net, but
Isn't this the limited edition UBERLANCHE ?

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Yep, can't miss them with that 5 tons of plastic on them. They gave new meaning to "Fugly".

IC B3

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Just curious but if Safariman is the bad actor most seem to think he is why not just ignore him - I think he would just fade away. Seems to me all the attention from these comments is feeding whatever is going on in his head.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by releehweoj
Just curious but if Safariman is the bad actor most seem to think he is why not just ignore him - I think he would just fade away. Seems to me all the attention from these comments is feeding whatever is going on in his head.

Beat way to answer that is to advise you to go read the multiple "bear hunt" threads.

When uou watch that train wreck turn into a scheit show. You will appreciate the entertainment

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I predict an Avalanche of COCK for whoever the poor sonofabitch is that buys this fuggin' thing.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
[quote=releehweoj- I think he would just fade away. [/quote]

Yes. One would think.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Nope, still here and have several interested parties in the truck. Yes, the transmission did get fixed, I guess I should have answered or commented on that in the ad. First person that looked at it (for about two hours of driving, using the 4WD, accelerating and braking hard etc) is paying to have a mechanic give it the once over today. Sold pending a good report from the mechanic shop and I fully expect that good report.

Some don't like the looks of the rig, but many more do based upon the comments and compliments I get from total strangers and friends both. More important than that is that I like how it looks and drives etc. I still like vehicles that are not the standard, boring fare. A little bit of POP and curb appeal to them for me, please. You can all have the grey, silver, white, forest green etc boring colors. We all have different tastes. I actually travelled a considerable distance to get THIS PARTICULAR Avalanche when I bought it, as I wanted the bright yellow with the body armour. To each his own, there is a vehicle out there for everyone, and ya'll have the right to pick a color and options set as you see fit, that fits your tastes.

Thanks for all the free bumps everyone, you helped me keep the word out on this and garnered more interested parties. Most can see past the scab picking and stalking going on. The truck should be sold in another day or two, if not today.

Genuine best wishes to all,

MARK

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Yes, the transmission did get fixed, I guess I should have answered or commented on that in the ad.

What was wrong with the transmission?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm betting the same thing that's wrong with it now.

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Right after acquiring dies (again) a pile of brass and bullets including Barnes 250's, 220's and Hornaday 200's (again, done this a couple of times now) I find that I have to rebuild the transmission on my one car, 2003 Chevy Avalanche. Can't complain about the life service of that one, 190,000 miles with many of them pulling large camping trailers but since being medically retired too early, the cash for this kind of thing can only come from one place, that being the gun safe.

We pulled a 29 footer, then our current 24.5 foot pull trailer with our 1/2 ton Chevy Avalanche, 327 V-8. BUT, now the transmission needs to be rebuilt cry

- at the 201,000 miles mark
wink

So, you had to rebuild the transmission twice within the past year... 11k miles between rebuilds?

Yeah, definitely should have been disclosed in your classifieds ad.

I honestly don't understand the "why" of several of your posts Mark, but I do enjoy the humor and often cringe a little at the train wreck you create for yourself with your constant need to rationalize, justify and defend your poor decisions.

pal Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
...Yes, the transmission did get fixed...

If really true, why not post a receipt showing that?

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

Page 4 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 6 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

468 members (06hunter59, 12344mag, 219 Wasp, 2ndwind, 1badf350, 257 roberts, 48 invisible), 1,736 guests, and 1,237 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,035
Posts18,520,982
Members74,023
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.