Page 10 of 17 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 16 17
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Cool, you got aunt Edna strapped to the roof. Now we just need her dog leashed to the back bumper. shocked

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Getting better, now just need to paint "HONKY LIPS" on the side of the Family UBERLANCHE Truckster

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
That picture needs an azz shot bear being winched up the hill to the truck with 3 miles of cable.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by prairie_goat
That picture needs an azz shot bear being winched up the hill to the truck with 3 miles of cable.

[Linked Image]

IC B2

J
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
J
Whatever happened to the, " I'm gonna buy my sweet wife a asphalt race/drag car. I'm dying. Don't know how much longer I'm gonna be here and I want something she can remember me by."

Y'all remember that schit show??? What a tool....

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by joshf303
Whatever happened to the, " I'm gonna buy my sweet wife a asphalt race/drag car. I'm dying. Don't know how much longer I'm gonna be here and I want something she can remember me by."

Y'all remember that schit show??? What a tool....

Lol who could forget he was drag racing that motorcycle of his at the time.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
This thread is better than any sit com!

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
What about the people that were going to donate him a kidney?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RED53

well HAJ is a damn good guy.....

a term a few people have been passing around behind the scenes on Mark is 'psychopath' whether he fits the complete definition in the DSM im not sure but he fits alot of the key personality traits so if he aint that he falls under something similar which is why you have people like me who had spent time around him defending him....he fully believes what he says and if you arent one of his marks he comes across as a top notch individual....

i guess had i been around him more while we were in Tennessee i might have seen it back then but my time with him was mainly one on one or with him and Sherri....while in Tennessee, while i was hanging out with EvilTwin, gunner, sharpsguy, rockchucker, NHK9, tex n cal and everyone else in the Disciplinary Barracks Mark was doing the same sort of gun trading down there he has been nailed for on here....but i didnt hear about it until AFTER i defended him earlier this summer....

from everything I SAW over the two weeks he was a stand up individual, but i didnt even get to see everything he did during that time period....which is why i defended him.....and i was wrong in doing so....

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
IC B3

T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Wheels seem to be coming off S-Man's efforts here. Pun intended.

Montana MOFO
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by rattler
Originally Posted by RED53

well HAJ is a damn good guy.....

a term a few people have been passing around behind the scenes on Mark is 'psychopath' whether he fits the complete definition in the DSM im not sure but he fits alot of the key personality traits so if he aint that he falls under something similar which is why you have people like me who had spent time around him defending him....he fully believes what he says and if you arent one of his marks he comes across as a top notch individual....

i guess had i been around him more while we were in Tennessee i might have seen it back then but my time with him was mainly one on one or with him and Sherri....while in Tennessee, while i was hanging out with EvilTwin, gunner, sharpsguy, rockchucker, NHK9, tex n cal and everyone else in the Disciplinary Barracks Mark was doing the same sort of gun trading down there he has been nailed for on here....but i didnt hear about it until AFTER i defended him earlier this summer....

from everything I SAW over the two weeks he was a stand up individual, but i didnt even get to see everything he did during that time period....which is why i defended him.....and i was wrong in doing so....

Don't beat yourself up about it Sheridan, he is a professional con- man they survive on gaining trust and having folks "in their corner" to use as back up when they get called out

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
How did so many get hood-winked? I only know the guy through his posts here and I thought everybody liked him. I guess I didn't keep up with all the other drama very well in the past. This thread is pretty dang funny though -especially the pics.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BRISTECD
How did so many get hood-winked? I only know the guy through his posts here and I thought everybody liked him. I guess I didn't keep up with all the other drama very well in the past. This thread is pretty dang funny though -especially the pics.

well for the last few years i have spent minimal time in the classifieds......hell wouldnt have seen this thread other than it was on top when i decided to throw up a gun for trade....until the last several months most people were not calling him out on the main forums.....few offhand comments here or there but i generally dont pay attention to the occasional bad comment cause ive met some other guys here that a fair number of people hate, Steelhead being a good example....SH aint the POS some label him, his sarcastic bent just flies over the head of quite a few....hell im far from perfect so doesnt bug me to overlook harmless personality quirks most of the time....i here plenty of negative comments about Travis aswell as others....another guy ive met thats the same in person as here and just rubs some people the wrong way...

hell have had people tear into me aswell just cause what i thought was an obvious joke sailed over heads....but until relatively recently the negative comments on Mark were limited compared to the people he helped but it seems more and more of his scams have fallen apart....i defended him cause i personally saw a good guy that did huge favors for me, unfortunately while he was helping me he was phugging over others....

Last edited by rattler; 09/23/14.

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

a term a few people have been passing around behind the scenes on Mark is 'psychopath' whether he fits the complete definition in the DSM im not sure but he fits alot of the key personality traits so if he aint that he falls under something similar

OK, someone finally mentioned "psychopath". He may not fit the Triarchic model to a tee but if he was a baseball player, he'd be in the hall of fame with this sort of batting average:

READ:
http://www.wikihow.com/Identify-a-Psychopath

I'm certain I've made a few "ignore" lists with some of my hounding of this guy (particularly his egotism) but frankly I could smell the stink on this guy not long after joining the campfire. And the reason he was so easy to peg is because at one time I had a friend that is/was EXACTLY like him.

Sheridan, no worries man - s'all good.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Originally Posted by BRISTECD

well for the last few years i have spent minimal time in the classifieds......hell wouldnt have seen this thread other than it was on top when i decided to throw up a gun for trade....until the last several months most people were not calling him out on the main forums.....few offhand comments here or there but i generally dont pay attention to the occasional bad comment cause ive met some other guys here that a fair number of people hate, Steelhead being a good example....SH aint the POS some label him, his sarcastic bent just flies over the head of quite a few....hell im far from perfect so doesnt bug me to overlook harmless personality quirks most of the time....i here plenty of negative comments about Travis aswell as others....another guy ive met thats the same in person as here and just rubs some people the wrong way...

hell have had people tear into me aswell just cause what i thought was an obvious joke sailed over heads....but until relatively recently the negative comments on Mark were limited compared to the people he helped but it seems more and more of his scams have fallen apart....i defended him cause i personally saw a good guy that did huge favors for me, unfortunately while he was helping me he was phugging over others....

Hang in there, several of us are in the crow buffet line behind you.

The safariman deals weren't as public until late last year, from what I watched. He would PM somebody and work a trade on the side, and disappear from the thread.

Then, he went public market in the Classified and ended his own ability to sell with posts like this and others that have been linked, missing factual details, lack of actual possession, several multi-level trades going at once between seperate parties. I'm surprised his .257 Weatherby rebarrel thread didn't pop up again.

Last edited by AH64guy; 09/23/14.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by safariman
40K on the motor, so you are about right! And business/highway use does not beat down a vehicle like other uses can. Add in great maintenence and lots of waxing and the very best in synthetic lubes and oil... this truck has many, many years and miles left in her.

Other uses, like towing large trailers much of the time?

Originally Posted by safariman
Right after acquiring dies (again) a pile of brass and bullets including Barnes 250's, 220's and Hornaday 200's (again, done this a couple of times now) I find that I have to rebuild the transmission on my one car, 2003 Chevy Avalanche. Can't complain about the life service of that one, 190,000 miles with many of them pulling large camping trailers but since being medically retired too early, the cash for this kind of thing can only come from one place, that being the gun safe.

I feel sorry for the poor victim you will inevitably con into buying this scrap heap.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
And people wonder why I run like hell when some is quick to proclaim they are a 'Christian'

What a train wreck.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
I'm thinking multiple personalities. And none of them are talking to each other.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by CrowRifle
I'm thinking multiple personalities. And none of them are talking to each other.

That be a different psychopath.... Larry Root.

Page 10 of 17 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

464 members (1beaver_shooter, 1936M71, 2ndwind, 12344mag, 1234, 1badf350, 48 invisible), 1,689 guests, and 1,256 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,038
Posts18,521,093
Members74,023
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.