Home
Please list. Thanks.
*Bowhunting Safari Consultants
*Ken Moody Hunting

These are a couple I've used with great success.

I'm guessing most people can't come up with 10.
Cabela's Outdoor Adventures is reputable and represents some pretty good African outfits.
Atcheson
Originally Posted by Kodiakisland
Atcheson

+1
International Outdoor Consultants
Troy and Lori Ginn
[email protected]
Wendell Reich, Hunter's Quest International, Dallas. He keeps his word and your money is safe with him. I've booked a seven day Tanzania, a ten day Tanzania and a 21 day Tanzania through him and we got what was promised. He will bend over backwards to ensure that you get the best hunt for your money and will smoothe out the rough spots. 214-692-8769
Why would you need 10?

I use Atcheson's.
Personally, I've used Atcheson's once on a trip to Alaska and wasn't all that impressed. Can�t say that I wouldn�t use them again but doubt I will. Now, the amount of paperwork and useless junk they sent me in the mail was impressive, they even sent me a copy of Atcheson's book, which I have to admit was fair reading, but still, when it comes to sending you stuff in the mail they are right up there with Publishers Clearing House.
The Top 10?

That would imply that somebody has used 10 different booking agents, and more than once each, in order to get a fair sampling for rating. You may or may not even get 10 booking agents listed in total with various people responding.
Originally Posted by President_Obanana
Please list. Thanks.

This guy is a troll-haven't you guys figured it out yet.
He's the guy who wants a 14 pound rifle that can shoot 1500 yds.???? Complete moron.
I often find it entertaining to challenge trolls. Lee24's expertise is always good for a few laughs.
John your sense of humour is more perverse than I had expected. I like you even more now!
Once in a while it goes overboard.

How are things in the NWT this time of year? Have never been up there past mid-September.
Originally Posted by 378Canuck
Please list. Thanks.

He's the guy who wants a 14 pound rifle that can shoot 1500 yds.???? Complete moron.

I regret your hostile form of welcome to the forum.
Your avatar set it off on the wrong foot. It is disrespectful to the President of the USA. He holds public office and he is an elected official.
One day your questioning about rifles and the next your lining up a trip to Africa. All this after 6 posts. Something fishy going on. If your not troll, it sure smells like it.
Judge ye not...

Ok that probably went over your head. In the USA we still have freedom of speech.
That would be more like abuse of freedom of speech. If you want to be taken seriously act accordingly. My opinion.
Judge ye not...

Ok that probably went over your head. In the USA we still have freedom of speech.

Yes we do, and its still a dumbass avatar.
"Judge ye not..."

"Ok that probably went over your head. In the USA we still have freedom of speech."

By the use of that avatar you are doing the judging, you might follow your own words.

To summarize:

Ken Moody
Wendell Reich
Atcheson (maybe)
Cabelas (mixed reviews)
Bowhunting safaris consultants
You don't like 212" B&C mule deer?
I would trust Ray Atkinson (campfire contributer)and a few others, but I've known Ray for about 30 years.
Atkinson is in Filer, Id.
Marty C
Originally Posted by MartyC
I would trust Ray Atkinson (campfire contributer)and a few others, but I've known Ray for about 30 years.
Marty C

I wouldn't trust him on those West Texas sandhills mule deer hunts he sells. I know the ranches well, and he has yet to send me any pics of all those 200"+ bucks they've consistently killed.
Originally Posted by Mule Deer
Once in a while it goes overboard.

How are things in the NWT this time of year? Have never been up there past mid-September.

Got a couple of inches of snow on the ground and a hair below freezing. Caribou have either gone south or back over the mountains (BOO!) and Moose are closed on this side of the river (boo even harder!). So it's off for a boat ride up the river to try to find a black bear before they go nighty night.
CROSSHAIR CONSULTING
Please list. Thanks.

That avatar is bloody poor form mate..........

And I've had really GREAT service from Jack Atcheson Jnr.....
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Originally Posted by MartyC
Marty C

I wouldn't trust him on those West Texas sandhills mule deer hunts he sells. I know the ranches well, and he has yet to send me any pics of all those 200"+ bucks they've consistently killed.

Atkinson is a proven liar, he'd make another list but certainly not a "top 10 best" list. Don't confuse Atkinson with Atcheson, definately not the same guys
To summarize:

Ken Moody
Wendell Reich
Atcheson (maybe)
Cabelas (mixed reviews)
Bowhunting safaris consultants

Wendell Reich is TOP NOTCH! He is an honest guy

I would also add Aaron Nielson to the list, I worked with him quite a bit this past year. He has a type A personality and can be a bit brash but he is a hard worker and is honest

Drummond
The trolls are out today...Hunt Sonora is pretty tough at long range but not much punkin up close and personal..He has had it in for me since I exposed him for what he is.

I have no longer book any hunts in the Midland Texas area as it was turned over to a hunting outfit in El Paso, Texas. I had good lock with hunters that went there, end of story.

Raider I sent you an email telling you that I have had no problem with Flag ranch hunters although I have only sent a few there. You were the first to complain to me about the owner, you had not hunted there, and that was without the explanation that I asked for. I certainly was willing to listen to your knowledge of any wrong doings, never got a reply.

This troll stuff from Hunt Sonora came over from AR, so go figure.

I have been in the hunting business for a lifetime either part time or full time, have sent hundreds of folks hunting with very few complaints other than on the internet with folks that have never hunted with me or even know me..

I won't get in a bruhaha with the likes of them as I don't need to. I am well established in this business and there is not a damn thing they can do to hurt me, but I will give them some advise and that is if you get in a s---t throwing contest, you will get some s---t on you...I won't go there on 24 hr.

Please list. Thanks.

You're assuming that you're welcome here......which I suspect you are not. blush

Jeff
Originally Posted by atkinson
The trolls are out today...Hunt Sonora is pretty tough at long range but not much punkin up close and personal..He has had it in for me since I exposed him for what he is.

I have no longer book any hunts in the Midland Texas area as it was turned over to a hunting outfit in El Paso, Texas. I had good lock with hunters that went there, end of story.

Raider I sent you an email telling you that I have had no problem with Flag ranch hunters although I have only sent a few there. You were the first to complain to me about the owner, you had not hunted there, and that was without the explanation that I asked for. I certainly was willing to listen to your knowledge of any wrong doings, never got a reply.

This troll stuff from Hunt Sonora came over from AR, so go figure.

I have been in the hunting business for a lifetime either part time or full time, have sent hundreds of folks hunting with very few complaints other than on the internet with folks that have never hunted with me or even know me..

I won't get in a bruhaha with the likes of them as I don't need to. I am well established in this business and there is not a damn thing they can do to hurt me, but I will give them some advise and that is if you get in a s---t throwing contest, you will get some s---t on you...I won't go there on 24 hr.

Ray, glad to see you respond. Will you please address your advertising strategies on this post here

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth...true/Re_Booking_Agent_Ethics#Post4014050

You say I'm in a poop slinging contest and maybe I have slung a little but if you could pretty please address your advertising practices on that link I would really appreciate it

That right there is the problem I have with you. The claims you've made are simply impossible. You've never posted a single picture to substantiate any of these claims. Maybe the first time you posted these things it was a mistake BUT I have corrected you for years and you still continue to advertise in an unethical and fraudulent manner. Not only that but your personal attacks and threats when I politely corrected you showed me enough of your character and moral fiber to know you would never change.

As for "exposing" me, explain how you did this please. Seriously guys, the only reason ole Ray says he wont get into this debate is because he knows that I will OWN him!

Ray, I have offered to eat your dirty underwear if you would post pictures of all of these 40" mule deer you guys have killed in TX. I even offered to post the video of me eating them on you tube. I am begging your to "expose" me and prove to everybody here on 24HR that what I am telling them is not true. PLEASE do this! Seriously Ray, I am offering you up a softball here. If there was any truth at all to the things you have claimed then this should be a no-brainer for you. The fact that you refuse to do it should be enough for any rational person to know that the reason you wont is because you cant.

I understand that these are very serious allegations against Ray and I can assure you they would not have been posted on a public message board if they were not true. If what I am telling you all is false I would be exposed to all sorts of legal ramifications. To give yall an idea of how confident I am about the facts I have given here, I am more concerned about what I'm going to have for lunch today than I am of potentially being sued by Ray Atkinson.

Nice try acting like your going to take the high road so you can avoid having to substantiate any of this. Pretty weak but not suprising in the least. For sake of expediting the truth, lets not get into a poop slinging contest. Let me ask you this way, Ray, there are questions about the truthfullness of your advertising in a link that has already been posted. To put these questions to rest once and for all, would you please post up pictures to substantiate your claims. It would be greatly appreciated and would once and for all put all questions about your integrity to rest. Furthermore, if you were to substantiate all of your claims I promise to remove myself from every message board that has to do with hunting but not before I personally post up a link to the video I will post on you tube of me eating your skidmarked underwear. If you have forgotten how to post pictures please feel free to email them to me and I will go ahead and post them in the same place I post the you tube link.

See Ray, that wasnt ugly at all, I would just like you to either "prove it" or admit just one time that you were being dishonest. It really is that simple. Balls in your court punkin

Drummond
As for booking agents Butch Manasse Outdoor Adventure in Cheyenne Wyoming is top notch. He sends me alot of clients, both in NM for elk, and here in Texas for deer and sheep. He always has the client call me, that way there is no miscommunication between client and outfitter. I like the way he does things, he started off as a business helper, and is now a very good friend.
As far as HuntSonora being a troll. Ive have hunted with him on several occasions and he is no Bullchit. Hes been there, done that, and has the pictures to prove it. I also know several big game "guides" that Drummond can and will put to shame. I also know several outfitters that Drummond has been associated with and they are consistently putting 200+ inch mulies on the ground, because of him. Its simply amazing what he can do behind a set of good glass, and there is not a better guide out there at judging big deer on the hoof then Drummond.

Toby Joe
Have not been but if I got the bug to go to Africa, my first trip would have to be with our own forum's JJ Hack.
I enjoy reading his posts and from the energy he puts into them I perceive him to be very thorough in his planning and I feel like he would indeed be fun to hunt with!

Has anyone that hunted with him been disappointed?
I am leaving May 12 on a hunt to South Africa booked thru JJHack and he has been great to work with.I booked with him because I felt I already knew him from all the post kere on the Fire.
Can't wait grin
I have to agree with Drummond. Put up proof or quit punkin off.
Hey straydog. I have used JJHack as my outfitter twice and he was also our PH last RSA hunt. Both were marvelous trips and lots of fun. Trophies second to none. I haven't seen one of his new locations, but have seen and hunted the others and they are wonderful and varied. I prefer to hunt what Africa always seemed to me as a young guy with a mix of grasslands, deep brush, rocky outcrops, etc. You can spot-stalk, work the trails, pond hunt, etc. That's what he's got. I really like the Limpopo area around Elisras and JJ has great hunting in this area. JJ also runs an efficient operation with a focus on hunting, although he can (and did) set up a park tour, etc. We also drove well into Botswana to check it out. We'll go with him again next year. FWIW, our wives and sons went and had a great time hunting and in camp. Take a look at my trip reports on this forum. You won't be disappointed.
My first safari was with JJHack. When I first began planning the trip and before I found the campfire and AR forums, I read his practical how-to book titled "Africa the First Time." This little book answered a great many questions on packing, what to expect, preparation, currency exchange, travel, etc.

I then called Jim and we had several helpful and educational conversations leading me to book with him for a plains game hunt. I can truly say that I had a wonderful and successful hunt. You can expect the best from Jim's operation and that he will deliver what he promises. I can without any reservation recommend hunting with Jim and his crew. In fact, I am considering his new location for a future trip to introduce my brother to safari.

I'll have to echo what many others have said. Just go with JJ Hack. I've hunted with him twice and both trips were great. Jim will go out of his way to make your hunt successful. He's a class guy. You can set your trip up so you're there with Jim who is also a PH. I've never seen another booking agent who is also an African PH who will be in camp with you during the hunt. If anything goes wrong (don't worry it won't) Jim will be right there to make things right.
Sonora,
I have never made any claims of 40 inch deer, We shot some 200 plus and 34.5 was the biggest at 234.5 and he is on my web page. but thats not the problem here..

The problem is your a real mental case, and about 5 years ago or so on another blog I advertised some big deer and sent pictures, you got all hot and said their were not big deer in the area, and that you lived there and you were a gun writter and a booking agent for a ranch in Mexico...Well you had written one article in the local paper, You lied or were just ignorant of the fact that the area had and has big deer..I even set up a meeting with you with DK Boyd Land and Cattle Company to go take a look and you failed to do that..Then I got swindled by a fellow that lives in your home town, and I was advised he was a friend of yours, he was on his way to jail when his mommie upped $40,000 to save him..I believe that to be your cause in slandering me on the internet...I also called and contacted your ranch in Mexico and the rancher told me that he knew you but you had no affilation with him or his business..I don't know but suspect you now have another ranch in Mexico that you book for and get paid in free hunts. You constantly attack me because you are jealous of my success in the hunting business and you will go to any extent to hurt my business or my reputation but in fact you cannot hurt me anyway anyhow as I could retire tomorrow if I wanted to and I have a big cleint base that you cannot effect in any way..The bottom line is your a punk kid, with a big mouth..

I only have old pictures as DK Boyd turned his hunting over to a fellow out of El Paso, Tx. I can book for that fellow but I don't know him well so I have not booked for him..I also can book for another outfit in that area, and they shoot some big and they can show you some pictures of recent big bucks in the 180 B&C. I don't book enough deer hunts to really justify the cost as I prefer to work the African hunts as they pay more. If someone wants a Mule Deer or Whitetail then I will send them to a good place for some really nice deer...

I don't want to get into a internet pissin contest with the likes of you for sure, as I see no point in trying to reason with you as it won't do any good, you are so eaten up with jealously and greed that you think you can advance yourself by taking cheap shots at me..It won't work durmmond. You could better advance yourself and stay in the business if you would just do folks a good job and quite being and A hole, it hurts you to do that! Are you so dumb that you can't see that.

BTW, If you and I ever come face to face, I think I'll give you and old fashion spanking..
Sonora,
I have never made any claims of 40 inch deer, We shot some 200 plus and 34.5 was the biggest at 234.5 and he is on my web page. but thats not the problem here..

Another lie. When does it ever end Ray?

Are you serious Ray? Your telling me that you have NEVER advertised claims of 40" deer? Thats why this whole thing started, you claimed that your hunters killed 2-3 deer a year that were 208"-235" and had spreads exceeding 40". It was BS, I called you on it and here we still are.

Furthermore, the deer on your website thats being held by the landowners wife that you've always claimed to be 234" was killed by a friend of mine and he has no clue who you are. You had nothing to do with that buck but you use the word "we" when describing that buck. Also, that buck is NOT 234"! Its a hell of a deer but not what you claim it is. I know, for a fact, that none of the deer pictured on your website were killed by your clients and will tell you that one of the pictures was of a buck killed on a ranch that you NEVER had the authority to book for. This is what happens when you lie on a public forum Ray, people that know better call you on it

I can show anyone a 225 to 235 B&C buck with 40" plus spreads, on about any give hunt, East of Roswell on the LE ranch or on the Frying Pan Ranch near Kermit...

Ray, this next quote was what got us started on this debate

I have some trophy Mule Deer and we kill two or three each year in the 208 to 235 B&C class, spreads of 40 plus inches, which is pretty good because we only take about 7 hunters....In Texas/NM on 300,000 acres of desert near Jal NM and Kermit, Texas....

Here you go advertising a poached deer that was killed 2 counties away where there was no hunting season. I called you on it and you called me a liar. Whats funny is that in later posts you try to pawn it off as if you were correct the whole time.

As some of you know, my big deer ranch is booked up to 2010, but a neighbor contacted me through ********** who posts here and he has one opening for this year and its the first 4 days of season...$2000 for fully guided 1x1 hunt and a $2000 kill fee....
The largest deer was a 13 point 46 inch wide deer with 6" bases and 30 inch main beams...A number of 200 plus deer have come off this 20,000 acre low fenced ranch eacg year...

Considering the size of the Mule Deer killed each year on this ranch, example the largest to date shot a couple of years ago had a 46" spread and awsome mass, and is the State record, then $2000 or $4000 is dirt cheap and success rate is high for that kind of Mule Deer..A comparison is Mexico who were getting $9,500.00 last I checked and these deer are better than Mexicos..Most of the deer shot will go in the book or darn close to it..The gene pool is there and the deer are there, if your lucky or good...

I have had a cancellation on my Texas Mule Deer Trophy hunts...This hunt is on a 20,000 acre low fenced ranch that backs up to about 100,000 acres of Gov. land..
These may be the best trophy deer in the world today, they only allow you to shoot the big ones, the largest shot so far was a 46" spread, 30 inch beam and 6 inch base, Texas no. 1...A number of 170 to 180 were shot and several each year over 200..The adjoining ranch I have booked up into 2008 shot several in the 200 to 234 B&C class...This is one heck of a trophy mule deer country and about half what the guys in Mexico are getting...

When pressed you claim that 46" deer was poached at the gate of his ranch

This one was poached at the gate of Billy Coles ranch if that helps you out.....If you want to see a picture of Billy Cole holding the deer then check his web page or email me like I suggested...I can show you pictures of a half a dozen bucks in the 180 to 234 B&C range if you like, that we have killed in that general area, I book for two ranches, Flag ranch and DK Boyd who has 5 ranches in that are, but DK is booked through 2008, all return clients.....

But then you come around and admit it was 2 counties over like I had been telling you for over a year

Billy Cole of the Flag ranch where you live has a picture of that deer on his brochure and it clearly states the deer was poached in ****** County..I send out those Brochures to folks...I wouldn't suggest that you go and jump on Billy with your BS, it might prove disasterous.

So Ray, tell again how you have never advertised 40" deer. Please, explain to me how I'm wrong about this. I'm just bringing up North America here, your Africa claims are just as rediculous but I'm not the guy to publicly take you to task on those.

Thank you Ray for helping me make the case as to why I would NEVER consider you one of the 10 best booking agent in the industry. You are at the top of a number of my lists but none of them would be considered "good" lists

BTW, If you and I ever come face to face, I think I'll give you and old fashion spanking..

You'd try Ray, If I ever see you I'll come and introduce myself and give you the opportunity

Drummond
We are talking different ranches, I was talking about he frying pan where the 234 buck is pictured on my web page..

Drummond, you an idiot and you try and turn things around, your process is baffle them with bullsh--t..You take everything out of context. The biggest deer was killed near the frying pan gate, the 46 inch buck was shot Gaines County or so I have been told..however its all in the same general vacinity..

Keep in mind that like Daron Proctor you are a rogue outfitter IMO, your not legitamate in any way. You have no booth at any shows, you are not licensed anywhere that I know of, you do not advertise any hunts, you have pictures of deer shot in Mexico I guess, but I have been told you do not book for them or hunt on them??? in other words you are and internet wannabe, and you claim to be things that your are not.

I have no use for you or your kind, until we meet among the dirt, the blood and the beer! smile and I can't wait, but you gotta hurry, I am not getting any younger..btw whats your address, you have mine? smile

But whats the use of talking to the likes of you, you have an agenda, your not what you say you are and you run with some mighty sorry crowd..

I look forward to the opertunity and surely you can whup a poor ole 75 year old man, but you better bring a change of shorts because your sure going to get the opertunity!

I have nothing more to say to you Lindsey your not worth my time
Ray,

I'd put up pictures or just go away. Your hole is getting deeper and deeper and you're not looking good at all.

How you can say that you've never advertised deer of 40"+ spreads especially after all your old quotes are compiled in front of your face to dispute otherwise is mind boggling...
Not so, I have on some ranches in the are but not on the Frying pan, The biggest deer are on the Kermit ranch..The problem is misunderstood because the oil company had 5 ranches in the area and the deer on the Kermit ranch are the biggest..

I have pictures that I can send to you off several of these ranches and some brochures but I am not going to post them. I don't have the time or where to fore to do that..I can send you some pictures that are 3 years old to your email but older pics seem to upset some for some reason, or I can send you brochures from one of the ranches..

I really don't care to get into all this crap with Lindsey or anyone, if someone wants to know what I have and what it costs then contact me direct..This internet stuff is getting pretty old and I just don't want to deal with it..I'll retire first, but be assured my base clientele is enough to support me the rest of my life...and I don't need a witch hunt, or folks that have no clue judging me..I just don't have to take it anymore, one of the niceites of age....

As an edit, I see the usual Lindsey Drummond MO cropping up, that is getting all his butt buddies, folks we have never heard of seldom hear from showing up to support old Lindsey..Typical, typical..they come crawling out of the woodwork..

That is why I refuse to comply..its a rigged deal.

We are talking different ranches, I was talking about he frying pan where the 234 buck is pictured on my web page..

Drummond, you an idiot and you try and turn things around, your process is baffle them with bullsh--t..You take everything out of context. The biggest deer was killed near the frying pan gate, the 46 inch buck was shot Gaines County or so I have been told..however its all in the same general vacinity..

in other words you are and internet wannabe, and you claim to be things that your are not.

you have an agenda, your not what you say you are and you run with some mighty sorry crowd..

I look forward to the opertunity and surely you can whup a poor ole 75 year old man, but you better bring a change of shorts because your sure going to get the opertunity!

Wow Ray! Sounds like you have me confused with, well, you!

This goes back years Ray, I know exactly what you've advertised and on which ranches you've booked for. The first time I politely called you on it you became extremely combative and beligerant and called me every name in the book, called into question my character and integrity and threatened myself and my family by saying you were going to show up on my doorstep. You were then and continue to be a first rate a-hole.

What your doing now is typical of how you've acted for years. Instead of owning it like a man you try your "smoke and mirrors" tactic, trying to take the focus off of you and place it on others. You should have learned by now that it doesn't work with me. If you had just owned all of your false and fraudulant lies like a man instead of acting like a 15 year old punk kid you wouldn't be in this mess. I assure you Ray, your wounds are self inflicted.

As for fighting you, as it seems you would like, I have zero interest. To serve you a beating now would serve no purpose, that ass whipping should have come many years ago for it to have done any good. I have more respect for myself than to allow myself to be dragged down to that level.

The issue simply boils down to the fact that you have purposely mislead people in an attempt to put money in your pocket, people go to prison for stuff like that. Your no better than a common thief

Ray, you understand that you could combine the deer that come off of the Jicarilla, the Henry Mountains and the Arizona Strip and still not have the kind of season that you claimed your hunters had every year in Texas.

If anybody thinks for even a second that Ray wouldn't post up pictures of deer like he claims they have killed if for no other reason than to just shame me then I suggest you give ole Ray a call, he has the perfect mule deer hunt for you.

Drummond
I've never even spoken to Drummond or huntsonora in my life. Don't know him from Adam. Seems like a stand up kinda guy though and if JG says so I can believe it.

I'm just a member of the campfire and hunt in and around lots of the areas in question on this thread...

For the record...
Are we still talking about top 10 booking agents for Africa? My gunsmith/hunting buddy went with Swartkai (sp?) Safaris last summer and had a ball - wonderful accomodations, great mix of animals, and ample hunting opportunities.
Kimberman,
I have hunted with Swartkai Safari and in fact I book for them..Phillip Price and his brother Charles are the very best in the business in RSA and are very close personal friends of mine...
atkinson , seems ya have a real hard time with telling the truth madbut I have known that for years. grin
http://www.sportsafield.com/hunting-stories/bookingagent.htm
John Burrell's High Adventure Company
JJHACK I know there are many outfitters in RSA...I can reccomend Jim absent reservation...honest, anal about his clients having a quality african hunting experience..while it's RSA and you're hunting on high fenced ranch[s], the fences are miles apart..you will have a first quality, fair chase PG hunt at a fair price with an honest and highly competant fellow.
It's getting cheaper to hunt Africa each year given the U.S. Economy so I think that some of the worst ones should go bust.
NorthAmerican Fairchase & International
Ray Atkinson
Crosshair

My thing is when one of these will fight for you in
a problem situation and NOT JUST TAKE YOUR MONEY THAN THATS THE MAN YOU SHOULD STICK WITH.
Jack Atchsen Jr. 100%, but then he is a very good friend of mine. Unforunately, Jack does not deal in basement bargins with the likes that can be found on Accurate Reloading.
I can't say that I can rank the top 10 because I haven't gone hunting in Africa 10 times (but a guy can dream). But I have booked many trips and used many guides throughout North America and I think know how to separate the wheat from the chaff. When I hunted South Africa I used JJHack and have to say it was not only the best guided (or PH) experience I have ever had, but the hunting experience I have ever had. Period.

Somebody else called Jim anal, and he is right. Jim sweated everything so that I could have the experience of a lifetime. No surprises. Right on budget. I don't feel like I just had a pro with me, I made an incredible friend. Even though my SA trip was several years ago, I was still in touch with Jim as late as last month getting advice about fishing in Alaska.

What really stood out about Jim was his follow-through. I took my wife with me to South Africa (she spends as many days hunting each year as I do) We all know the adage that "If Momma's not happy, ain't nobody happy." Jim instinctively knew this and took it as his mission to make sure that she had the hunting experience of her life, too. Momma was very happy. I think I got my elk hunting trip to Idaho solely on good will Jim generated for me on our trip to SA.

There may be other good professional hunters or agents, but based on my experience, I can't imagine anybody else coming out higher on a list of reputability than Jim.
Originally Posted by abc
Jack Atchsen Jr. 100%, but then he is a very good friend of mine. Unforunately, Jack does not deal in basement bargins with the likes that can be found on Accurate Reloading.

Atcheson's is the benchmark, booked an AK hunt today with Jack Jr.
Some six figure hunts are also available on AR. If you want to spend two hundred grand or more on a Tanzania or Botswana hunt, they can be found there.
© 24hourcampfire