Home
Posted By: Dryfly24 Gotta get it off my chest... - 07/06/20
One time I wandered into this small Washington town looking for an old friend of mine, but this azzhole local sheriff, started giving me a bunch of schit. Him and his deputies tried to hold me down and shave me, but I had this flashback to my time as a prisoner of war. I couldn’t help myself and unleashed my fury on them then escaped. They started a manhunt for me, but I evaded them and the body count mounted till they called in my former commander who managed to talk me down even though they drew first blood.

I just had to get that off my chest. Something happened today and got me to thinking about it. Don’t worry I’ll be alright. Was drinking alone in my cabin in the woods when they sent a helicopter to ask me to come back for a secret mission only I could complete. I told them to fugg off but they keep persisting. Thank God I’ve got the fire to keep me sane...
i don't think you are italian
I spent 10 years living in cave near the Washougal River, doing circle jerks D.B. Cooper
Whatever you say, Sylvester. Now go back to your cabin and drink.
Posted By: RAS Re: Gotta get it off my chest... - 07/06/20
What are you drinking and where can I get some?

Sounds like fun.
Did you pistol whip your former Commander with a Ivory gripped 1911?
Wish I had a life that dull.
Checked the calendar.
Sky diving into an active volcano today.
Tomorrow will be skiing down Mt. Everest.
Posted By: g5m Re: Gotta get it off my chest... - 07/06/20
Sounds like a good story for a movie. Maybe a documentary.
Did you also dodge the draft by hiding out in a girls' school in Europe, teaching "physical education"???????
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Did you also dodge the draft by hiding out in a girls' school in Europe, teaching "physical education"???????

No but life hasn’t been the same since I killed that alien in Central America that wiped out my entire squad of green berets. The memories are all flooding back...

[Linked Image from 2eu.funnyjunk.com]
Originally Posted by RAS

Sounds like fun.

Its against the law to smoke that stuff.
John, it's time to come home.
Posted By: las Re: Gotta get it off my chest... - 07/06/20
Originally Posted by RoninPhx
i don't think you are italian

Might be short with a lithp tho. Hard to tell from his posts. smile
You too? Were you in 101st too?
Posted By: SKane Re: Gotta get it off my chest... - 07/06/20
They drew first blood, sir.....they drew first blood.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by RAS

Sounds like fun.

Its against the law to smoke that stuff.

We need it to combat the mundane routine of civilian life. You guys just don't understand the heightened senses we possess and the correlating amount of stimuli that keeps us operator types going. You’ll never know the thrill of pistol whipping a mouthy commie with a 1911 till you’ve tried it..
Originally Posted by Dryfly24
One time I wandered into this small Washington town looking for an old friend of mine, but this azzhole local sheriff, started giving me a bunch of schit. Him and his deputies tried to hold me down and shave me, but I had this flashback to my time as a prisoner of war. I couldn’t help myself and unleashed my fury on them then escaped. They started a manhunt for me, but I evaded them and the body count mounted till they called in my former commander who managed to talk me down even though they drew first blood.

I just had to get that off my chest. Something happened today and got me to thinking about it. Don’t worry I’ll be alright. Was drinking alone in my cabin in the woods when they sent a helicopter to ask me to come back for a secret mission only I could complete. I told them to fugg off but they keep persisting. Thank God I’ve got the fire to keep me sane...

Need T&A pics or I'm calling BS
You’ll never know the thrill of pistol whipping a mouthy commie with a 1911 till you’ve tried it..

Wax on wax off.
It was an honor to have you under my Command Soldier.
Originally Posted by CashisKing

Need T&A pics or I'm calling BS

Since you asked, Hess some footage of one of my old team members at range practice...
Originally Posted by 12344mag

It was an honor to serve sir...

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Might as well move to the Border and get yerself a Mexican niece, its gonna happen anyway.
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Might as well move to the Border and get yerself a Mexican niece, its gonna happen anyway.

Got the first part down now I need to work on the second one...
I worked at Johns Manville for 31 years, retired to New Mexico, then taught school there for 52 years, now I grow lavender commercially and correct peoples’ gramma on Internet forums.

Me an Angel are loading up the motor home next week and will drive down to Lake Managua in Nicaragua to fish for peacock bass. Should be a good time.
Chuck called....................you know that Norris fella.

Said he needs MY help.
I just got in from work, took a selfie. Hope you all don't mind.

[Linked Image from upload.wikimedia.org]
(Rocky channels Deflave...)

When you got it off your chest, did the label say "AA cup"?
Originally Posted by slumlord
I worked at Johns Manville for 31 years, retired to New Mexico, then taught school there for 52 years, now I grow lavender commercially and correct peoples’ gramma on Internet forums.

Me an Angel are loading up the motor home next week and will drive down to Lake Managua in Nicaragua to fish for peacock bass. Should be a good time.

You've earned it.
Originally Posted by auk1124

Are you giving up?

Why ya' wavin' a white flag?
Don't read the book.
You won't like how it...You end!

Dryfly24;
Good afternoon to you sir, I hope the day's behaving for you and this finds you well.

While I am cognizant this isn't that or even close to it, for that matter it's well through the ditch, over the fence and into the rhubarb, nonetheless this may or may not give you flashbacks.

The town where they filmed your adventure is on the way to Vancouver for us, so we've been passing through there since the year they filmed it in '82.

There's a few more videos this chap has made, but here's a wee bit of how much things have changed there in the intervening 38 years.

Anyway sir, I thought seeing as you were there and all it might be of interest to you - you know or not.... wink

All the best to you as we head into shorter and warmer days.

Dwayne

It was an honor to serve sir...

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

It's nice to be able to not hide anymore and let people know who I really am, This is good isn't it...........I feel better!
I named my penis Ric Flair
One never knows their inner strength until circumstances require them to lay waste to the land around them. For example, during my first mission in Nam I found the circumstances so nauseating that when the little hordes started shooting at us I threw up all over them. They stopped shooting instantly. I pray they didn’t suffer too long. The next day there were bodies and dead livestock everywhere.

The Air Force wanted me to ride in the belly of a B52 but I told them to fug off.
Originally Posted by Valsdad

Are you giving up?

Not a white flag, that is an extra large roll of Charmin. I successfully invaded the Dollar General, and after taking the heads of the conquered, I claimed the spoils of war.

Not pictured is the bag of corn meal and bottle of hand soap

Do you plan to stop off in Mexico to pick up a few of your toys on the way down in case you have to do a little hunting?

Are you giving up?

Not a white flag, that is an extra large roll of Charmin. I successfully invaded the Dollar General, and after taking the heads of the conquered, I claimed the spoils of war.

Bastid.

We'll know you're a real mercenary if we see that stuff listed on Ebay or in the classifieds here for a substantial markup.

Said he needs MY help.

I just got home from the gym, checked in to see what I missed and saw this... psssshw, I know that guy. He’s a p u s s y...

In all seriousness, I can’t even begin to tell you how much I envy you. That should be an awesome time. Enjoy and please post lots of pics when you get back!

Said he needs MY help.

I just got home from the gym, checked in to see what I missed and saw this... psssshw, I know that guy. He’s a p u s s y...

Chuck can outpussy any pussy around.

I've heard he's been seen in Loretta Lynn's parking lots before.

Then go drink a beer.

In all seriousness, I can’t even begin to tell you how much I envy you. That should be an awesome time. Enjoy and please post lots of pics when you get back!

One thing's for sure with that dude,

he won't be stopping in any WalMarts for the next 30 years either.
Originally Posted by BC30cal

Dryfly24;
Good afternoon to you sir, I hope the day's behaving for you and this finds you well.

While I am cognizant this isn't that or even close to it, for that matter it's well through the ditch, over the fence and into the rhubarb, nonetheless this may or may not give you flashbacks.

The town where they filmed your adventure is on the way to Vancouver for us, so we've been passing through there since the year they filmed it in '82.

There's a few more videos this chap has made, but here's a wee bit of how much things have changed there in the intervening 38 years.

Anyway sir, I thought seeing as you were there and all it might be of interest to you - you know or not.... wink

Dwayne

Dwayne,

Thanks for posting that but I’m gonna have to self medicate some more before I can bring myself to watch it. I’m afraid I might have another flashback and lay waste to half this schit town. So far I’ve man eager to evade my notoriety. They don’t know what a bad ass I am and would like to keep that way...

Are you giving up?

Laffin...

One thing's for sure with that dude,

he won't be stopping in any WalMarts for the next 30 years either.

Slummy’s living the dream. He don’t need no stinking Walmart’s...
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
(Rocky channels Deflave...)

When you got it off your chest, did the label say "AA cup"?

Rocky, that was a good one but I think you have me mistaken for Leroy Beanbag Licker...
I sure would like to buy that 1911. Damn it would be cool to have a 1911 that whacked a liberal!
I sure would like to buy that 1911. Damn it would be cool to have a 1911 that whacked a liberal!

It’s not nearly as good f you didn’t do it yourself. It’s kinda like buying a trophy head someone else shot...
I stayed in a motel 6 many years ago.
And gave 3 purebred american cheesehounds (aka: mutts) a bath today.

Sorry....

But I dont have pics of the motel 6.......

Originally Posted by renegade50

Sorry....

You gotta up your game if you wanna hang with this crowd man...

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

They will shoot yer dog.

Then you will have to work at Cabelas.

Don't forget to try for the freshwater sharks. Stop on the islands and play with the tourists monkeys but hold onto your wallet, the little bastards will try to get it. Take some suckers with you, they love candy.
Yeah the hell with Walmart, I used write scripts for Sam Walton’s commercials, ....and the Dukes of Hazzard too.
My Commie-smackin' pistol

[Linked Image from i.redd.it]

Dryfly24;

Dwayne

Dwayne,

Thanks for posting that but I’m gonna have to self medicate some more before I can bring myself to watch it. I’m afraid I might have another flashback and lay waste to half this schit town. So far I’ve man eager to evade my notoriety. They don’t know what a bad ass I am and would like to keep that way...

That schitt town named Jerkwater USA by any chance ????
Lol!!!

Dryfly24;

Dwayne

Dwayne,

Lol!!!

I wish! It would mean I was somewhere other than here...
My Commie-smackin' pistol

[Linked Image from i.redd.it]

What that guy needs is an ankle holster.

Sorry....

Ok........
I will go hang out with JeffO on the workout thread in the back pack hunting forum then....

Sorry....

Ok........
I will go hang out with JeffO on the workout thread in the back pack hunting forum then....

I knew you’d come around...

I saw those two movies.
Yeah the hell with Walmart, I used write scripts for Sam Walton’s commercials, ....and the Dukes of Hazzard too.

Cooter have troubles with his lines on the show????

Every time I drive on 155 to opry mills and go past Cooters.
I'm kinda tempted outta a morbid sense of curiosity ( kinda like looking at a dead body) to stop in for some Nashville cultural exposure.
That and Minnie Pearl,s hat with the price tag at the grand ole opry.

Bucket list stuff........

I met Minnie Pearl, when I built engines for NASCAR.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

I saw those two movies.

What movies?
I DID Minnie Pearl, when I built engines for NASCAR.

I think this is what you meant?

Laffin.... 😂

Laffin.... 😂

Hahahaha!!!

Laffin.... 😂

Hahahaha!!!

Bent her rite over the hood of a Chevy with that big ol' race motor just apurrin' away for added affect.

Laffin.... 😂

Hahahaha!!!

Bent her rite over the hood of a Chevy with that big ol' race motor just apurrin' away for added affect.

Poor old Minnie. I bet he didn’t even let her take her hat off before he started going to town on her... grin
Poor old Minnie my ass. She probably wanted a threesome with Grandpa Jones.

Dryfly24;

Dwayne

Dwayne,

Lol!!!

renegade50;
Good evening to you sir, I hope the day's been a good one for you and this finds you well.

The town is actually - and you must know sir that it honestly pains me to say this - in British Columbia on the north side of the medicine line, albeit not all that far.

It's name is Hope and it's history as far as Europeans goes started in about 1858 with Fort Hope which was an HBC fort, but it was blown wide open when the gold fields of California began to wane and gold seekers moved ever northward to the Fraser gold rush, then the Cariboo, then the Klondike - with a few in between.

Anyway sir, it's on the beginning or end of the "Highway to Hell" which the History Channel showed recently, so perhaps that's more familiar with more readers.

All the best to you as the days get warmer and yet shorter.

Dwayne

Dryfly24;

Dwayne

Dwayne,

Lol!!!

renegade50;
Good evening to you sir, I hope the day's been a good one for you and this finds you well.

The town is actually - and you must know sir that it honestly pains me to say this - in British Columbia on the north side of the medicine line, albeit not all that far.

It's name is Hope and it's history as far as Europeans goes started in about 1858 with Fort Hope which was an HBC fort, but it was blown wide open when the gold fields of California began to wane and gold seekers moved ever northward to the Fraser gold rush, then the Cariboo, then the Klondike - with a few in between.

Anyway sir, it's on the beginning or end of the "Highway to Hell" which the History Channel showed recently, so perhaps that's more familiar with more readers.

Dwayne

It wasnt a slam on the town it was filmed in BC30cal.
I was just making reference to a line rambo,s colonel said to the sheriff in the movie .

Lol!!!
The town is probably a nicer place being in BC than many in the U.S.

Well hello Lee24.

You fellas sure do lead exciting lives, I am going to go down to the tourist information centre in the morning and prune some roses. Not as exciting as your day but it will do me.
Well since everyone is ‘fessing up, when I was in the “Peace Corps” I was actually a mercenary popularly known as Mad Mike. Before the coup in Ghana I did some stuff in the Congo.

All you Rambo wannabes are just a bunch of wannabes.
Well since everyone is ‘fessing up, when I was in the “Peace Corps” I was actually a mercenary popularly known as Mad Mike. Before the coup in Ghana I did some stuff in the Congo.

Oh you Hoare you.
Here I was arriving in Ghana, no shidt, this movie was FILMED in Ghana. And all that scary, hostile mumbo-jumbo mouthed by the African soldiers are actually normal polite phrases in Twi, like when the soldier in this one says “Brother, go over there.”

Except the guy who takes his stuff ain’t from Ghana with an accent like that.

Oh my Lord, this just gets better and better.

Here I was with a Peace Corps buddy drinking in a bar in Cape Coast ( the town where the movie was filmed), no wonder I was PO’d. Great-crested grebe? Really? In GHANA? Then the guy goes to friggin STORM PETRELS? grin

So I brung him back on track by going to Cisticolas, them little green birds 😎 About the only time in a movie where they actually got a bird right.

I have no idea why they didn’t use Ghanaians for the heavies and not just for the extras, the whole friggin’ country speaks English.
Originally Posted by JSTUART

Oh you Hoare you.

I saw what you did there!

🤣
Posted By: erikj Re: Gotta get it off my chest... - 07/07/20

Dryfly24;

Dwayne

Dwayne,

Lol!!!

renegade50;

Dwayne

No kidding?
There is a campground we used as our first or last stop, traveling to Homer. Beautiful area.

So,

Chuck called and needed your help too?
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Originally Posted by JSTUART

Oh you Hoare you.

I saw what you did there!

🤣

Hell I thought he just misspelled Whore........

Laffin.... 😂

Hahahaha!!!

Poor old Minnie. I bet he didn’t even let her take her hat off before he started going to town on her... grin
i wore the hat, she was bucking too hard to keep it on.

So,

This is soooo disappointing, nary a word in Twi in the trailer, instead it just focuses on Peace Corps training back when I used to keep my guns in the fridge and kept my CQB skills honed by squishing roaches with my bare hands....

Peace Corps tried to get me to go over for $10,000, but I held out for fifteen cool, a degree of financial perspicacity which has served me well to this very day. I don't blow stuff up with my street sweeper (??) any more tho.

Just noticed.... mosquito netting? Where'd he..... I mean I,.... get that?

Laffin.... 😂

Hahahaha!!!

Laffin...

Laffin.... 😂

Hahahaha!!!

Laffin...

I hope he put the tag in the back. All that bouncin' around, that thing on the end of that tether likely to put a fella's eye out.

Hey slummy, were her bloomers like the rest of her outfit or was she wearing crotchless?

So,

This is soooo disappointing, nary a word in Twi in the trailer, instead it just focuses on Peace Corps training back when I used to keep my guns in the fridge and kept my CQB skills honed by squishing roaches with my bare hands....

Peace Corps tried to get me to go over for $10,000, but I held out for fifteen cool, a degree of financial perspicacity which has served me well to this very day. I don't blow stuff up with my street sweeper (??) any more tho.

Just noticed.... mosquito netting? Where'd he..... I mean I,.... get that?

Perspicacity?

I think that's the first time I've ever seen that word on this website.

Pretty sure I've never even seen Mr Redgewell use it.

You might be deserving of a Lexiconian award..............for the day, maybe the week even.
I had to give up my career when they did away with phone Booths .....I tried portable toilets for awhile but it was a $hitty work environment....kept getting $hit on my cape...

That Creedmoor is badass.
© 24hourcampfire