Posted By: hookeye Covid masks suck - 07/09/20
2" of rain in an hour
Flooding by work.
Sewers backed up.
Forced to wear masks at work.
Smells like pig chit in the plant.

Wtf
Posted By: mirage243 Re: Covid masks suck - 07/09/20
Report them to OSHA. You are not getting the minimum amount of oxygen mandated by OSHA when you wear those mask. Tell em to fuqk off with their mask bullshit.
Posted By: Happy_Camper Re: Covid masks suck - 07/09/20
I have ODD.

Besides being odd some would say, I have Oxygen Deprivation Disorder.

Someone said today that the people he is the boss over are not allowed God's daily dosage of oxygen if they go into public.

I smother, get a headache and will be considered diagnosed with the covid.

The osha thing sounds good, but it might get your boss to find another reason to do a lay off. I don't know what anyone can do for backed up sewers. Had that problem at my school every stinking rain. I covered the inside drain and it stopped. Don't think yours would be that easy, but don't count on supervisors to do something that novel. If you don't want him to know, some would have a removable clog covered by the drain cover when nobody is looking.
Posted By: duck911 Re: Covid masks suck - 07/09/20
Originally Posted by mirage243
Report them to OSHA. You are not getting the minimum amount of oxygen mandated by OSHA when you wear those mask. Tell em to fuqk off with their mask bullshit.

This. Report your employer. A crappy mask is worse than unemployment.

Genius.

JFC.
Posted By: downwindtracker2 Re: Covid masks suck - 07/09/20
Better off with a full organic cartridge style than the paper N95. I've worked full 16hr shifts days on end in them. Luckily I never smoked, still that hard breathing is hard work. After that sort of stuff, it's a lot of poor baby when I hear compliants about masks.
Posted By: hookeye Re: Covid masks suck - 07/09/20
Our masks are Covid masks, for Covid.
The pig chit smell just happens when the sewers flood......city street out front.
Wearing a mask in a hot plant sucks, then smelling the sewer w a mask............added insult.
A couple days of that pig chit smell and I'll be down w lung infection.

Company says it's the city's problem.
Posted By: MTDan Re: Covid masks suck - 07/09/20
Ok, I apparently haven't gotten my share of abuse yet, so here goes:

The oxygen depravation bit is nonsense. The mask does not block enough to affect your O2 levels. If you don't believe me, find someone with an O2 monitor and try it out.

I find it funny that people believe masks are both ineffective because they don't block anything AND impenetrable forcefield that stop all oxygen from passing through. Pick a lane.

Masks are misunderstood. They aren't intended to protect YOU. they're intended to protect other people FROM YOU if you're a carrier. They work even though the weave is too loose to stop viral particles because you're not shedding bare viral particles. They're trapped in respiratory droplets which can be blocked by tight knit fabric. The sudies so far suggest they have an effect. Are they perfect? No. Do they suck and make me inhale my own coffee breath all day? Yes. But in the scheme of things they're a pretty minor inconvenience.
Posted By: Burleyboy Re: Covid masks suck - 07/09/20
I had to go to the hospital to get some ABGs and other labs done after my pulmonoligist exam a few weeks back. I'm on immunosuppressants so I wore an N95 mask while they were drawing the arterial blood for the blood gases test.

I was also on a good pulse oximeter while the tests were running and noticed my O2 levels were better than they had been in weeks. The Respiratory therapist said while I'm on the other side of the room take your mask off for a bit and let's see what your levels do. I took it off and over the next few minutes my o2 levels dropped noticeably.

The RT explained that the little bit of back pressure provided by the mask helped open up the bases of my lungs and increased perfusion. Its probably not the same for everyone but the mask upped my o2 about 6 points on average. My arterial o2 test only came back at 61% whatever that means.

I'll let others decide if they work for them but about the only store I'm ok with going in still is Costco. They ask others to wear masks too and I don't have to worry about as many droplets being blown around.

Many people around here say they will never wear one and believe that covid doesn't even exist. Just saw a local thread on Facebook where many locals I know were saying they will never get tested even if they get sick because they know covid isn't real. Several said even if it is real they are young and healthy so they're not worried. They confirmed if they get sick they will go untested and continue out into public just like nothing was wrong. I'll just stay home while they build herd immunity.

I've said for months we need to isolate those at risk and let everyone else go along like normal. I just wish they would let my wife take some more time away from work. Hard for me to isolate with her on the frontlines.

Bb
Posted By: troublesome82 Re: Covid masks suck - 07/09/20
Why the mask for a simple flu bug? Insane politics is all it is. Panic riddled bullshit! I will not comply, ever!
I dont think I'll get far convincing you otherwise, but here is my attempt. This isn't a flu bug. It's not the apocalypse either, but it's already surpassed any flu in recent memory. This is empirically worse. There's a member on another thread talking about being in a medically induced coma from it. Do you know anyone who has had that from influenza? Lastly, how likely is it that every nation on earth would play along with some democratic political stunt? I dont see that happening.

The masks are shown to have a significant effect on transmission rates. I'll link the studies if you like.

Look at countries that have contained this, specifically Japan and S. Korea. They wear masks, people get tested, and follow medical guidance if they're positive. It really was that simple.

I dont understand why this had to politicized. It should be viewed as taking civic responsibility, not being oppressed. It's a minor annoyance for you that could save someone else.
Posted By: jwp475 Re: Covid masks suck - 07/09/20
Originally Posted by MTDan
I dont think I'll get far convincing you otherwise, but here is my attempt. This isn't a flu bug. It's not the apocalypse either, but it's already surpassed any flu in recent memory. This is empirically worse. There's a member on another thread talking about being in a medically induced coma from it. Do you know anyone who has had that from influenza? Lastly, how likely is it that every nation on earth would play along with some democratic political stunt? I dont see that happening.

The masks are shown to have a significant effect on transmission rates. I'll link the studies if you like.

Look at countries that have contained this, specifically Japan and S. Korea. They wear masks, people get tested, and follow medical guidance if they're positive. It really was that simple.

I dont understand why this had to politicized. It should be viewed as taking civic responsibility, not being oppressed. It's a minor annoyance for you that could save someone else.

Show me one scientific study that proves masks work, you can't because they don't exist

https://nonvenipacem.com/2020/05/28...-says-wearing-masks-in-public-is-stupid/

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/05/masks-symbolic-say-dr-fauci-new-england-journal-medicine/

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/04/150422121724.htm

Ok, I took the time to read your sources, which wasnt that much since two of them are referring to the same NEJM article. Did you actually read the article they cite? It doesn't say what they claim it does. First and foremost, it isn't a study. There's no data presented. Secondly it saying "masks are not a pancea" does not mean that they have no place or are stupid as your clearly biased secondary source claims. The actual article also says the following:

"More compelling is the possibility that wearing a mask may reduce the likelihood of transmission from asymptomatic and minimally symptomatic health care workers with Covid-19 to other providers and patients. This concern increases as Covid-19 becomes more widespread in the community. We face a constant risk that a health care worker with early infection may bring the virus into our facilities and transmit it to others. Transmission from people with asymptomatic infection has been well documented, although it is unclear to what extent such transmission contributes to the overall spread of infection."

Again, masks arent intended to protect YOU. they're intended to protect others FROM YOU if you're shedding virus and dont have symptoms.

In the future, I recommend reading the actual research, not some pundit telling you what you're supposed to take away from it.

Ok, I read yours, now read mine

This article in particular cites several other important papers

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2468042720300117

https://www.bmj.com/content/369/bmj.m1442.short
Oh, I forgot to mention, the study from Vietnam you posted is talking about cloth masks during prolonged use in high risk settings (like an ICU). it is not talking about the brief use of a mask when you go into a shop AT ALL. You clearly didn't read past the title.

It says " We should be cautious about cloth mask use in healthcare settings, particularly high-risk situations such as emergency departments, intensive care, paediatric or respiratory wards."

Symbolic you missed that didn't you. A virus is too small t OK be filtered by cloth masks and if you think the cloth masks don't hold bacteria then you ate an idiot

They aren't po protecting anyone
Posted By: slumlord Re: Covid masks suck - 07/09/20
Give it splash of listerine, carry a little travel size bottle in pocket.

Freshen it up for all them hot chicks in the plant. 😃
Oh, here's one more for you. I know that first study was a tough read. This analyses mask effectiveness in china, korea, and Italy and calls masks "vital" I know that because I actually read it....

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2590097820300124

If you read what I said before you'd know that the masks aren't stopping bare virus particles, but you're not shedding bare virus. You're shedding water droplets with virus in them. Masks have some effectiveness against that and partial effectiveness will prevent a lot of infection.

Cloth masks absolutely can hold bacteria. So change then out! Don't wear them 12 hours a day! It's not that difficult. You're searching for any little thing to grab onto, even though the evidence is against you.

So I've given you peer reviewed published medical journals to support my position. You gave me opinion pieces from sketchy news sites and research taken out of context. But somehow I'm the idiot...

So I ask you sincerely, what would it take to change your mind?
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: Covid masks suck - 07/09/20
Originally Posted by slumlord
Give it splash of listerine, carry a little travel size bottle in pocket.

Freshen it up for all them hot chicks in the plant. 😃

Dr. Tichenors. That’ll clear you from stem to stern.
Also, jwp45 both of my sources are more recent than yours (which was ftom all the way back on 01APR. The data hadn't even started to come in by that point.

SCIENCE CHANGES. And the opinions of the wise change too.
Posted By: LeroyBeans Re: Covid masks suck - 07/09/20
https://www.pnas.org/content/early/2020/06/10/2009637117
Posted By: Squidge Re: Covid masks suck - 07/09/20
Refusing to wear a mask and letting C-19 run rampant will likely be a disaster come November, but it's your choice.
Oh, here's one more for you. I know that first study was a tough read. This analyses mask effectiveness in china, korea, and Italy and calls masks "vital" I know that because I actually read it....

If you read what I said before you'd know that the masks aren't stopping bare virus particles, but you're not shedding bare virus. You're shedding water droplets with virus in them. Masks have some effectiveness against that and partial effectiveness will prevent a lot of infection.

Cloth masks absolutely can hold bacteria. So change then out! Don't wear them 12 hours a day! It's not that difficult. You're searching for any little thing to grab onto, even though the evidence is against you.

So I've given you peer reviewed published medical journals to support my position. You gave me opinion pieces from sketchy news sites and research taken out of context. But somehow I'm the idiot...

Droplets my ass if droplets were full of virus then why can't they swab your saliva to test for COVID-19? Why do they go way back in your nose?

Masks are BS wearibg a cloth mask 8 to 10 hours a day can cause bacteria respiratory infection. I personal I own a women this happened to
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: Covid masks suck - 07/09/20
Also, jwp45 both of my sources are more recent than yours (which was ftom all the way back on 01APR. The data hadn't even started to come in by that point.

SCIENCE CHANGES. And the opinions of the wise change too.

No sir.
The earth is still flat, saith the modern day sages.
Posted By: AJ300MAG Re: Covid masks suck - 07/09/20
Originally Posted by hookeye
2" of rain in an hour
Flooding by work.
Sewers backed up.

Wtf

And people bust my balls when I try to explain the benefits of working in a union shop...🤣
Posted By: joken2 Re: Covid masks suck - 07/09/20

Originally Posted by AJ300MAG
2" of rain in an hour
Flooding by work.
Sewers backed up.

Wtf

And people bust my balls when I try to explain the benefits of working in a union shop...🤣

UAW Decertifies Local 2036 April 30, 2002

http://www.disgruntledautoworker.com/obs/17.html
Posted By: IndyCA35 Re: Covid masks suck - 07/09/20
I have a bunch of those cheap blue masks. My major complaint is the elastic sometimes breaks if you're not careful putting it on. Also it's been 90 degrees and humid lately. Masks are hot and cause glasses to steam up. Also, since I'm a bit hard of hearing (too much shooting), masks muffle speech a bit.

I wear them when I go into places that require them, which, around here, is every shop, store, or restaurant (except when eating). Small price to pay for stopping a lot of deaths and stopping Biden from winning the election. Today's news says United Airlines has told 36,000 employees they're getting laid off in 60 days. Brooks Brothers, founded in 1818, is closing. Who do you think they'll vote for in 120 days?

There are some morons who automatically reject anything that Science tells them. They're fools.

One moron (maybe jwp--I forgot--correct me if I'm wrong) just posted that masks can't stop water droplets containing the virus because medical personnel test for Covid-19 by swabbing your nose. Look, dummy, you're supposed to put the mask over your nose too!
Posted By: Mr_Harry Re: Covid masks suck - 07/09/20
Yeah, wearing them in an industrial kitchen while your standing over a big char-grill loaded up with steaks and burgers Is slightly more than an “inconvenience” too. Or a row of four two-basket fryers, for that matter. I understand the reasons for the mask, and the restaurant needs to do whatever ‘they say’ is necessary so that it can be open to do some business, but none of my guys on the hot-line wear them over their noses and I’m not about to make them. Hell, standing on the hot-line, directly under those exhaust hoods, I couldn’t smell a guys fart if he ripped massive ass inches away from me. Up the hoods it goes. I trust that droplets laden with C-19 will behave much the same.
I wear mine like Im supposed to at work.

We have a lot of fans/ air.movement due to the processes. Still a dirty and hot environment.

After watching blacks not wash, wear masks wrong, and refuse to social distance......its no wonder why the Covid slams them harder.
Those cheap masks will raw your ears in a sweaty place.
Guy 3d printed neck bands. Work pretty darn good
The ol lady said power was out half the town and the sewers flooded. Pig chit smell all over town

Hahaha, you aren’t kidding. I thought we were the only ones experiencing ‘ear-complications’. One of my guys rigged up a system with clips on the bottom edge of his baseball hat. Works great.
Posted By: coat4gun Re: Covid masks suck - 07/09/20
Ok, so a mask may slow the spread of this virus. Why again do we want to slow it down? I'm thinking we need to speed it up to get over it. I say bring it. Covid parties should become a thing like we used to have chicken pox parties. Get as many young healthy folk there as possible. It ain't going away till most of us have immunity and I am not doing a vaccine if I can avoid it.
Originally Posted by Squidge
Refusing to wear a mask and letting C-19 run rampant will likely be a disaster come November, but it's your choice.

Yup. Not using a mask just helps Joe.
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

There are some morons who automatically reject anything that Science tells them. They're fools.

That would be 95% of the fools here on 24hrcrybaby
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Covid masks suck - 07/09/20
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans

Yeah, like "The Bell Curve", huh?
Originally Posted by Mr_Harry

Hahaha, you aren’t kidding. I thought we were the only ones experiencing ‘ear-complications’. One of my guys rigged up a system with clips on the bottom edge of his baseball hat. Works great.

Cut the ear straps in the middle and attach a piece of string to go around behind the head.
Posted By: deflave Re: Covid masks suck - 07/09/20
All Americans would happily wear a mask if it was 100% bullschit.

It does nothing. It's virtue signaling and nothing else.
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Yeah, like "The Bell Curve", huh?

You are on the wrong end of that one... boy howdy!
Originally Posted by deflave

Not much of anything you have claimed about CV19 has worked out. But that won't stop ya. You are determined not to learn, and very good at it.

Are we all being played, hoodwinked, bamboozled?

Not much of anything you have claimed about CV19 has worked out. But that won't stop ya. You are determined not to learn, and very good at it.

Lieutenant Lesbian is still scared to death.

What a shock!

LOL

Like i said, its easy to see what the DNC did for Detroit and Chitcago and Baltimore and.....

But for some, thats another mental leap too far.

Honest question, Leroy, what do you think would have happened if Hillary had been elected and shot Putins jets from the sky over Syria as she promised?

PS. Im not sorry the deep state cabal shes a puppet for was unable to flip Syria to the Caliphate you and Zero love so much.

Like i said, its easy to see what the DNC did for Detroit and Chitcago and Baltimore and.....

But for some, thats another mental leap too far.

Honest question, Leroy, what do you think would have happened if Hillary had been elected and shot Putins jets from the sky over Syria as she promised?

PS. Im not sorry the deep state cabal shes a puppet for was unable to flip Syria to the Caliphate you and Zero love so much.

your problem is with the "and".

But were Hillary president, we would have a functional society and a MUCH better economy. No questions about that.

Of course, you would have to find some other fake stories and conspiracies to make up, but you could do that.

Honest question for you jaggies. In what way does Trump's denial of the CV19 epidemic and all that goes with it help get our economy back on track in the long run. Dead people don't spend money and dragging the jobless rate out like this doesn't grow anything but debt and eventual rampant inflation.
Your problem is with the IQ bit.

No on the functional society BS. We would have had Nuclear War.

If not that, the functional society would resemble that of Cuba ot Venezuela.
Posted By: PaulBarnard Re: Covid masks suck - 07/09/20
It is interesting in these mask conversations that we tend to treat masks as a singular and equal item.

Are we talking about the t-shirt that the Walmart worker has draped across their chin, the cotton loop masks that Ma Avery from the local church sewed up, a bandana, a KN-95 purchased off ebay, or what?

The bottom line is that NOBODY knows the efficacy of the various face coverings that are worn as they are being worn by people in public places.
Originally Posted by coat4gun
Ok, so a mask may slow the spread of this virus. Why again do we want to slow it down? I'm thinking we need to speed it up to get over it. I say bring it. Covid parties should become a thing like we used to have chicken pox parties. Get as many young healthy folk there as possible. It ain't going away till most of us have immunity and I am not doing a vaccine if I can avoid it.

That's a valid question. Even if we "flatten the curve" the area under the curve is the same. But right now, about 1% of the US pop has been infected. Things will get even crazier when it rapidly hits 50, 60, 80% like they predict it would in short order.

I disagree about the vaccine. The trials are rigorous, and there are already companies set to begin stage 3 clinical trials with 10s of thousands of people. If it passes muster, I'll get my shot. Well, Uncle Sam owns me, so it's really not like I get a say, but I would choose to regardless.

The chicken pox vaccine is safer than having chicken pox, and vaccinated people aren't risking getting shingles later. We dont know all the long term effects of covid yet, but some initial reports are concerning. I'd rather skip this one if I can
You go, girl.

Yep, 2 million of us are going to die, just not of Covid as " they" predicted.

Iirc, at first, they predicted it wasnt serious and Trump was a meany shutting off flights from their Chinese buds.

Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
It is interesting in these mask conversations that we tend to treat masks as a singular and equal item.

Are we talking about the t-shirt that the Walmart worker has draped across their chin, the cotton loop masks that Ma Avery from the local church sewed up, a bandana, a KN-95 purchased off ebay, or what?

The bottom line is that NOBODY knows the efficacy of the various face coverings that are worn as they are being worn by people in public places.

You'd have to ask the idiots that claim they're all effective.

Dr. Fauci is one of them.

LOL
Originally Posted by jwp475

Droplets my ass if droplets were full of virus then why can't they swab your saliva to test for COVID-19? Why do they go way back in your nose?

Masks are BS wearibg a cloth mask 8 to 10 hours a day can cause bacteria respiratory infection. I personal I own a women this happened to

Do this experiment for yourself. Open your freezer and stand directly in front of it. Breath. Can you see your breath? Those are the respiratory droplets.

Now try it with a mask on and report back.

We're waiting.....
Sheesh. So warm moist air going to cold doesnt condense. Dayom you are dense.

Who is that who breathes through your window panes on a cold day?

Do this experiment for yourself. Open your freezer and stand directly in front of it. Breath. Can you see your breath? Those are the respiratory droplets.

We're waiting.....

LMFAO
Posted By: Raeford Re: Covid masks suck - 07/09/20

That's a valid question. Even if we "flatten the curve" the area under the curve is the same. But right now, about 1% of the US pop has been infected. Things will get even crazier when it rapidly hits 50, 60, 80% like they predict it would in short order.

I disagree about the vaccine. The trials are rigorous, and there are already companies set to begin stage 3 clinical trials with 10s of thousands of people. If it passes muster, I'll get my shot. Well, Uncle Sam owns me, so it's really not like I get a say, but I would choose to regardless.

The chicken pox vaccine is safer than having chicken pox, and vaccinated people aren't risking getting shingles later. We dont know all the long term effects of covid yet, but some initial reports are concerning. I'd rather skip this one if I can

Do you honestly believe that we are at 1% infected? What % of the U.S. population has been tested? I would venture that we are approaching 10% infected if not higher.
Sheesh. So warm air going to cold doesnt condense. Dayom you are dense.

I guess that means we can spit in a petri dish and have that tested for COVID.

LOL

Where do these dumb fugks come from?
Originally Posted by jwp475

We're waiting.....

A mask? What kind of mask? A bandana? A modified sock?
Posted By: Dryfly24 Re: Covid masks suck - 07/09/20

LMAO... 😂

A mask? What kind of mask? A bandana? A modified sock?

I think MTDame and SheRoy should conduct that experiment with a garbage bag.

For five minutes.
"A mask? What kind of mask? A bandana? A modified sock?"

Modified FTL's [previously used of course]
In order of effectiveness
PAPR
N95
surgical mask
tight weave fabric

Yes, fabric isn't nearly as good, but it has some effect.

Agree that some homebrewed masks are bullshit, like whats-her-name wich her crochet one.
PAPR
N95
surgical mask
tight weave fabric

Agree that some homebrewed masks are bullshit, like whats-her-name wich her crochet one.

I think maybe you can bow out of this conversation now.

You've proven yourself an idiot.
Another thing that is interesting to me is how binary the thinking is. One group says masks don't work. One group hails masks as a panacea. Not surprisingly, I am in the middle. The various face coverings, the way I see people using them in my day to day life probably serve a nominal good. I don't think I have seen one face covering that would stop all particles. They don't have to stop all of them to be of value.

Dude, why are you even here? Sounds like you do plenty of crying yourself. Why don’t you go take a flying f u c k at a rolling donut.
Nah, I'll stick around. I'm still waiting to see the evidence masks don't work.

Though to the percent infected thing. Good point. 1% tested positive, true rate is probably higher.
PAPR
N95
surgical mask
tight weave fabric

What do you see most of when you are out and about? Have you seen any studies that you think adequately touch on the efficacy of face coverings the way we are using them?
Posted By: g5m Re: Covid masks suck - 07/09/20
Nice article here on masks and effectiveness:

https://aip.scitation.org/doi/10.1063/5.0016018
Another thing that is interesting to me is how binary the thinking is. One group says masks don't work. One group hails masks as a panacea. Not surprisingly, I am in the middle. The various face coverings, the way I see people using them in my day to day life probably serve a nominal good. I don't think I have seen one face covering that would stop all particles. They don't have to stop all of them to be of value.

Paul,

Did you watch the video where they were recommending people Should not be wearing masks for various reasons? Not surprisingly they’ve taken that video down now that it doesn’t fit their narrative. Farcical was against them before he was for them.

100% agree. Masks are part of the equation but not the end all
Originally Posted by Dryfly24

Paul,

Did you watch the video where they were recommending people Should not be wearing masks for various reasons? Not surprisingly they’ve taken that video down now that it doesn’t fit their narrative. Farcical was against them before he was for them.

https://alachuachronicle.com/letter-neurosurgeon-details-risks-of-face-masks/
Nah, I'll stick around. I'm still waiting to see the evidence masks don't work.

Try going outside every now and again.

Or better yet, go get fitted for a N95 and take the test that goes with it.

You can apologize when you're done.

Paul,

Because that video is from February and we've gotten new info since then. Changing recommendations based on new information is called learning. It's important.

No.

They're not.

It's all bullschit.
If I had an N95, I would.
Ok Deflave, PROVE IT. Show me your evidence

Because that video is from February and we've gotten new info since then. Changing recommendations based on new information is called learning. It's important.

LOL

You mean like the aerosol death farts we inhale in public schitters?

Paul,

Have you been tested for gullibility? Pretty sure you’re 100% positive.
Posted By: BCBC Re: Covid masks suck - 07/09/20
What's the viral load (concentration) needed for an accurate test? For initiating infection? Hint...

That is the message the public needs to be getting. A mask is not a mask is not a mask. There are face coverings, and there are masks. Masks work better than face coverings. They are not 100% effective. Used in conjunction with other transmission reduction measures, they can be somewhat effective.

Now what? How long do we keep this up? Until we develop a vaccine for a coronavirus? We have to remember this isn't the flu. We have been pretty successful in developing flu vaccines. This is not the flu.

Paul,

I'm calling BS [on the learning part]. The .gov wanted the masks for themselves and have admitted as much[lying]. .GOV IS after all the ultimate prepper, they just do not want us peasants to notice.

That is the message the public needs to be getting. A mask is not a mask is not a mask. There are face coverings, and there are masks. Masks work better than face coverings. They are not 100% effective. Used in conjunction with other transmission reduction measures, they can be somewhat effective.

Now what? How long do we keep this up? Until we develop a vaccine for a coronavirus? We have to remember this isn't the flu. We have been pretty successful in developing flu vaccines. This is not the flu.

Exactly, flattening the curve is just prolonging the BS we are living through!
Originally Posted by Raeford

Paul,

I'm calling BS [on the learning part]. The .gov wanted the masks for themselves and have admitted as much[lying]. .GOV IS after all the ultimate prepper, they just do not want us peasants to notice.

So the government lies depending on the situation to get what it wants? Hmmm, seems there’s a clue there...

Paul,

It's sad times when those who believe research are guilable, and those who would rather cling to blog posts and hearsay are enlightened. Says a lot about where we are as a country.

Paul,

You'd think that in the year 2020 we'd know how well various materials over our face prevent certain things from passing through them.
If I had an N95, I would.

You preach all this bullschit and you don't even have access to an N95?

How did you conduct your BS "freezer" test?

You'd think that in the year 2020 we'd know how well various materials over our face prevent certain things from passing through them.

Of course we do.

And the people in the know (that are honest) will tell you the whole mask idea is nothing but feel good bullschit.
Posted By: RemModel8 Re: Covid masks suck - 07/09/20
Condoms, 12 pack

[Linked Image from sockbroker.com]

Exactly, flattening the curve is just prolonging the BS we are living through!

Nobody seems to be thinking that far out. We seem sure we are going to develop a vaccine. There is no vaccine for the common cold. Haven't I read that Covid has more in common with a common cold than the flu?
Originally Posted by RemModel8
Condoms, 12 pack

Anything in a smaller size?

Of course we do.

And the people in the know (that are honest) will tell you the whole mask idea is nothing but feel good bullschit.

Here's where I stand on this. If my elderly mother is going to be near a person with COVID, I'd rather them have something over their nose and mouth when they are sneezing and coughing than nothing. I'll take that reduction in the number of infectious particles they deposit into the air.
IMHO there won't be a viable vaccine and if the strain stays as it is I'm not so sure one is really necessary.
Once we hit about 20% +/- infected this virus will most likely become much less worrisome, also JMHO
Condoms, 12 pack

On my screen they are about 3 inches long. That's just right for me.

Paul,

It's sad times when those who believe research are guilable, and those who would rather cling to blog posts and hearsay are enlightened. Says a lot about where we are as a country.

So which research should we believe? The latest one that contradicts the last one?

If I lie to you today because I want something from you, then tomorrow completely contradict what I told you to get something else, would you believe me?
Condoms, 12 pack

Cut them in half, use the closed end for condoms and make a mask with the other end.

It's a 2 for one and equally effective in either role...

Of course we do.

Here's where I stand on this. If my elderly mother is going to be near a person with COVID, I'd rather them have something over their nose and mouth when they are sneezing and coughing than nothing. I'll take that reduction in the number of infectious particles they deposit into the air.

Must be a southern thing because I’ve managed four decades without being coughed or sneezed on.
All I'm asking for is evidence they don't work. You call bullshit on the multiple studies that I and others have linked. Prove it! Put up or shut up.

The truth is that you want masks to be bullshit, and refuse to accept any evidence otherwise.
By the way, it’s not just the masks. It’s the totality of the whole thing. If you can’t see what’s really going on there is definitely no hope and no explanation is going to help you...
All I'm asking for is evidence they don't work. You call bullshit on the multiple studies that I and others have linked. Prove it! Put up or shut up.

The truth is that you want masks to be bullshit, and refuse to accept any evidence otherwise.

Paul just posted one up himslef you dumb [bleep]! Another sock puppet for the ignore list... 🙄😂

We can certainly all agree that the studies replicate reality.
Posted By: hatari Re: Covid masks suck - 07/09/20
Oh, I forgot to mention, the study from Vietnam you posted is talking about cloth masks during prolonged use in high risk settings (like an ICU). It is not talking about the brief use of a mask when you go into a shop AT ALL. You clearly didn't read past the title.

It says " We should be cautious about cloth mask use in healthcare settings, particularly high-risk situations such as emergency departments, intensive care, paediatric or respiratory wards."

What is your ultimate goal for universal mask wearing? You say it is our duty that might save someone else?

I'm not trying to be confrontational with you, but I wear masks and gloves and a whole host of other PPE for a living and have for nearly 40 years. I tell my patients that I've been living in germs for 40 years. Like the Farmer's Insurance Commercial, I know a think or two because I've seen a thing or two.

- Wearing a mask in public does not make the virus go away.

- unless it mutates and fizzles out, it will continue in constant circulation around the global, masks or no masks. That means that people will continue to get it. There are currently 4 or 5 other minor corona viruses in constant global circulation and have been for years. Fortunately, they generally only cause common cold-like symptoms

- If you are in a high risk group, then I would recommend you stay home. Avoid all other humans. However, for the mass general public, the best that mask wearing does is SLOWS the rate of transmission, but will not halt it. It just kicks the can down the road and delaying ultimate heard immunity. People don't want to hear that, but without a vaccine, that is the best solution.

Look at Chicken Pox from the Varicella Zoster virus. It is highly contagious and a bane to mankind for centuries. We didn't have a vaccine for that until 1993 in the US. Many studies only show it is only about 70% effective. My point here is that science worked on a Chicken Pox vaccine for 70 years before one was found. That one is not 100% effective, and the Chicken Pox are still out there. 100 million + people all over the world still get it every year. While Chicken Pox isn't a big killer, it still gets about 7500 people every year.

Take all that as a lesson that this virus isn't going away, even with a vaccine.

Let's go back to "What is the objective of universal mask wearing?" Is it to halt the transmission? That is a hoax! It will not stop the transmission.

If the goal is to wear masks until a vaccine becomes available, that is misguided hope. There are zero vaccines available for ANY form of the human coronavirus family. Granted, nothing else since the Manhattan Project has had so many resources thrown at it in such a short time. Scientists in the US, GB, Germany, France, Italy, Iran, Russia, Pakistan, India, and even China are just the beginning of the list of countries with talented people working on this. If any break through can be made quickly, we will see it, but don't count on anything immediately no matter what CNN tells you.

To your last point, about the politicpoliticization of masks, it's all about politics now. Democrats want people wearing masks as a visible symbol of the crisis that somehow is Trump's fault. Democrat mayors in states like Georgia controlled by the GOP at the state level now are mandating mask wear within their city limits expressly to defy the governor who will not make it mandator statewide.

Look, this mask thing as implemented is a farce. Go to a restaurant, I'm given a mask to walk to my table and then take it off. Have I really done anything to protect anybody in a significant sense? Not hardly. People that are truly high susceptible have a choice: go out and take their chances or stay home. You cannot protect everybody 24/7 from every cough, from every doorknob, shopping cart, from every desktop or surface they come in contact with. Again, the virus isn't likely to go away anytime soon.

Here are your scenarios for this virus:

- a vaccine comes quickly

- It continues to circle the globe until humans gain some form of herd immunity. That can happen quickly or slowly depending on the measures taken. Beyond the hope for a quick vaccine or concern about the healthcare system, why is making a 1 year process a 3 year process better?

- the virus mutates and fizzles out

- the virus mutates and kills us all

You brought up Japan and Korea. High population densities. Japan especially has an aging population. Japan didn't shelter in place, They all take mass transit. They should have been hit hard. You can say masks saved them, but considering this started in unhygienic China and didn't kill millions, I am more likely to say Asians are less affected by the virus than people of Mediterranean and African decent. Look at Italy and Spain and Iran compared to Germany and UK. Look at NYC/NJ area. Any Italians there? African Americans? More likely the answer IMHO.

There you go. You probably won't like it, but that's what we are dealing with.

Of course we do.

Must be a southern thing because I’ve managed four decades without being coughed or sneezed on.

I'll tidy my comment up a bit. I'd rather the person coughing and sneezing on the grocery items my elderly mother is about to buy have a face covering.
Posted By: Windfall Re: Covid masks suck - 07/09/20
Paul, "You'd think that in the year 2020 we'd know how various materials over our face prevent certain things from passing through them."

The Packers sure didn't get that memo. They sent every season ticket holder a genuine "G" 100% polyester fabric with polyurethane foam face mask a few weeks back. Have you ever tried to breathe through a tight polyester weave much less a polyurethane liner!!! A genuine "I can't breathe" face coverings that would have been at least usable as breathable absorbent cotton.
Posted By: atvalaska Re: Covid masks suck - 07/09/20
I dont do the mask thing ...if I got a mask on ..you would be watching a 7-11 holdup video.....
Posted By: Windfall Re: Covid masks suck - 07/09/20
I saw a great post yesterday showing a guy wearing full camouflage with the caption: "You can wear this covered in deer piss for 8 hours, but you can't wear a mask to the store?"
Posted By: Bama_Rick Re: Covid masks suck - 07/09/20

LOL

I have a niece down with the COVID. Several of her friends and coworkers have tested positive. She had to get tested. So they charged her $150 and swabbed both nostrils and back of throat on July 4. Told her on Tues. test was "inconclusive, don't go back to work, but give us another $150 and we'll try again".

Most will get the point. She obviously has it, yet they can't find it without going deep. She is scheduled for a rapid test today where they swab the frontal lobe of your brain. This obviously won't work for some here either.
Originally Posted by Windfall
I saw a great post yesterday showing a guy wearing full camouflage with the caption: "You can wear this covered in deer piss for 8 hours, but you can't wear a mask to the store?"

Which part was "great"??
I'm white and have black masks. Is that racist?
Hatari, I agree with many of the things you said. Your post was comprehensive and well reasoned. You're taking the argument a step farther than I was.

My argument has always been that masks slow the rate of spread. That's all. Whether that buys time for a vaccine or just prolongs the course is debatable. I am optimistic about a vaccine because as you pointed out, there hasn't been a multinational undertaking like this in history. It might not go that way. We might be stuck with this. I never implied masks would fix end this. The cat is way too far out of the bag.
If you catch me wearing a mask, there is some nefarious sheit going down.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]razer keyboard tester

Do you honestly believe that we are at 1% infected? What % of the U.S. population has been tested? I would venture that we are approaching 10% infected if not higher.

Yes, here is another topic that has defied logic for several months - the numbers. The CDC came out about 10 days ago and they estimate 20 million in the US have contracted the virus. That is 8 to 10 times what is being reported, and rationally much more believable.

- Either this thing is highly contagious or it's not. It circled the globe in 2 months. It caused panic in every country of the world. So is it highly contagious? Hell yes!
So if it it can establish itself in the four corners of the earth that fast, AND we hear reports about the zillions of new cases everyday, how could it possibly be true that only 2 or 3 million people in the US have contracted it in 7 months? Goes back to either it IS highly contagious or it's NOT. Since it is, then it's time to start believing the CDC estimate that it's 20 million. Then you see the mortality down to 0.06%, which is also rational based on findings.

It also explains the upshoot in posivite tests (taking out the sudden increase in testing for this discussion). 2 people can easily give it to 4. 1 million can give it to 2 million. 20 million can transmit to a crap load more. Simple geometric progression takes from 20 to 40 to 80 to 160 to total US population in a hurry. Logrithimic increases, where one dude at the wedding infects 250 gets us there muy pronto. So if 20 million really have had it, you want to tell me how you're going to attenuate this now? You're not.

Of course we do.

I'll tidy my comment up a bit. I'd rather the person coughing and sneezing on the grocery items my elderly mother is about to buy have a face covering.

Paul,

If somebody is that sick, he’s going to infect all those items whether he’s wearing a mask or not. Chances are probably 100% his whole body is covered in bacteria, not least of it his hands - all while he’s finger fugging the avocados and Campbell’s soup cans...
Hatari, I agree with many of the things you said. Your post was comprehensive and well reasoned. You're taking the argument a step farther than I was.

My argument has always been that masks slow the rate of spread. That's all. Whether that buys time for a vaccine or just prolongs the course is debatable. I am optimistic about a vaccine because as you pointed out, there hasn't been a multinational undertaking like this in history. It might not go that way. We might be stuck with this. I never implied masks would fix end this. The cat is way too far out of the bag.

I can go with that. I pray for a quick vaccine. I hate the politicization. The misunderstanding the general public has due to the constant feed of BS from the media drives me crazy.

PS - if you really want a N95 mask. I'll send you a few. wink
Originally Posted by hatari

I can go with that. I pray for a quick vaccine. I hate the politicization. The misunderstanding the general public has due to the constant feed of BS from the media drives me crazy.

PS - if you really want a N95 mask. I'll send you a few. wink

Won’t do schit for him if it’s not fitted properly. But I’m sure it’ll make him feel better and that’s really what’s important here...
I appreciate the offer for the N95, but I'm good. I have them in the office when I get back stateside. Just don't have access at the moment.

Freezer test...

LOL

Taiwan - population 2020 -- 23,816,775 people

Confirmed -- 449

Recovered -- 438

Deaths -- 7

Singapore - population 2020 -- 5,850,342 people

Confirmed -- 45,423
+125

Recovered --

Deaths -- 26

Discharged 36,604
In isolation facilities* 5,917
Stable condition in hospital 189
Deaths 26
Critical condition in hospital 1
I appreciate your concern about my feelings Dryfly. It means a lot, man.

My parting assertions:
1. Masks slow the rate of spread to some degree
2. Masks as a symbol have less potential to damage trump than soaring infection rates in November.

If nothing else it seems like a good strategic move to keep wearing them for the time being.

Ok, I'm out.

I'm sure the hypothetical ass hole that walks up and down the aisle sneezing and coughing on the same items that your elderly mother is in pursuit of, would never handle a snot laden mask before handling items in and around the store.
I appreciate the offer for the N95, but I'm good. I have them in the office when I get back stateside. Just don't have access at the moment.

LOL

You travel OCONUS without the N95 you have readily available? But you're a huge proponent of wearing masks to prevent the Bologna Virus?

Just admit you're FOS and move along.

Ok, I'm out.

Good call, numb nuts.
Posted By: jerrys Re: Covid masks suck - 07/09/20
Cure for covid 19. an election
Originally Posted by hatari

Yes, here is another topic that has defied logic for several months - the numbers. The CDC came out about 10 days ago and they estimate 20 million in the US have contracted the virus. That is 8 to 10 times what is being reported, and rationally much more believable.

- Either this thing is highly contagious or it's not. It circled the globe in 2 months. It caused panic in every country of the world. So is it highly contagious? Hell yes!
So if it it can establish itself in the four corners of the earth that fast, AND we hear reports about the zillions of new cases everyday, how could it possibly be true that only 2 or 3 million people in the US have contracted it in 7 months? Goes back to either it IS highly contagious or it's NOT. Since it is, then it's time to start believing the CDC estimate that it's 20 million. Then you see the mortality down to 0.06%, which is also rational based on findings.

It also explains the upshoot in posivite tests (taking out the sudden increase in testing for this discussion). 2 people can easily give it to 4. 1 million can give it to 2 million. 20 million can transmit to a crap load more. Simple geometric progression takes from 20 to 40 to 80 to 160 to total US population in a hurry. Logrithimic increases, where one dude at the wedding infects 250 gets us there muy pronto. So if 20 million really have had it, you want to tell me how you're going to attenuate this now? You're not.

Mine was the condensed/one line version LOL

One thing I've been sure of since the start-the math doesn't add up.
Originally Posted by jerrys
Cure for covid 19. an election

Nah, even that won’t cure it. They’ll keep it in their back pocket and pull it out as needed...

[Linked Image from i.redd.it]

Anybody that finds that funny or witty is a fugking idiot.

LOL

The DNC, Col Travis, and we foot the bill for their sires and dams and spawn.

Dr Dan will only get Faucis death count if Leroy and Ejps murderous buds get to keep sending the sick to nursing homes, which was the plan of the NWO Utopians.

I know when I want a voice of scientific authority, I turn to Kyle.
Originally Posted by Bama_Rick

LOL

I have a niece down with the COVID. Several of her friends and coworkers have tested positive. She had to get tested. So they charged her $150 and swabbed both nostrils and back of throat on July 4. Told her on Tues. test was "inconclusive, don't go back to work, but give us another $150 and we'll try again".

Most will get the point. She obviously has it, yet they can't find it without going deep. She is scheduled for a rapid test today where they swab the frontal lobe of your brain. This obviously won't work for some here either.

Hahaha. Tff.
Dr Dan, did you mean to post your handle as MDDan? Just asking for a friend.

I know when I want a voice of scientific authority, I turn to Kyle.

Never even heard of him. Had to google it.

[Linked Image from claudiajb.files.wordpress.com]

Hey, everybody should be wearing a mask.

PS-The exception to my rule is when I'm traveling OCONUS via commercial aircraft.

LMAO
Posted By: Dirtfarmer Re: Covid masks suck - 07/09/20

Paul,

I've known Russell Blaylock for 50 years. He's an independent thinker, very smart guy. He doesn't repeat the company line, does his own thinking.

DF

PS-The exception to my rule is when I'm traveling OCONUS via commercial aircraft.

LMAO

BS. No masks are needed for rioting or Swedes.

https://www.thelocal.se/20200608/why-isnt-sweden-asking-people-to-wear-face-masks
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer

Paul,

I've known Russell Blaylock for 50 years. He's an independent thinker, very smart guy. He doesn't repeat the company line, does his own thinking.

DF

An LSU grad on top of that.

LMAO

https://www.thelocal.se/20200608/why-isnt-sweden-asking-people-to-wear-face-masks

I wish I could find a mask that would filter out bullschit. I’d wear one then...
Oh, yeah. Blecks dont have to wear masks either, Col. They make them say, "I Cant Breeve"

Paul,

DF

Of course... cool

DF

LMAO

I got yelled at in Walmart by an obese cashier the other day for not wearing a mask. I could see the folds of her fat face and her fat lips flapping around the sides of the cloth... 🤣

LMAO

I wish I could find a mask that would filter out bullschit. I’d wear one then...

Requiring that would be illegal. Leroy and Ejp would starve.

I'm sure he's a sharp guy but anybody that needs a doctor's opinion for any of this schit should probably hold their head underwater for an hour or two.
Posted By: Tyrone Re: Covid masks suck - 07/09/20

Actually, they've been treating people with steroid inhalers and keeping the nursing homes locked down. Unlike our Dem-driven pandemic where they shuttle victims into nursing homes to spread it to other vulnerable people and treat them with contra-indicated ventilators.

But hey, it helps places like NY control their Medicare/Medicaid costs!
Originally Posted by Tyrone

Actually, they've been treating people with steroid inhalers and keeping the nursing homes locked down. Unlike our Dem-driven pandemic where they shuttle victims into nursing homes to spread it to other vulnerable people and treat them with contra-indicated ventilators.

But hey, it helps places like NY control their Medicare/Medicaid costs!

This^^^
It saves .gov paying SS also.

Is there a financial incentive to code everydamnthing covid in those countries?
Posted By: CashisKing Re: Covid masks suck - 07/09/20
"I Cant Breeve..."

Memory escapes me... but I have heard that somewhere before...
Posted By: CashisKing Re: Covid masks suck - 07/09/20
Originally Posted by CashisKing
"I Cant Breeve..."

Memory escapes me... but I have heard that somewhere before...

I remember... it was on a T shirt worn by a bunch of people that were not wearing masks.

COP'D must be very commonplace.

I'm sure he's a sharp guy but anybody that needs a doctor's opinion for any of this schit should probably hold their head underwater for an hour or two.

That would definitely take care of the "mask" problem...

Most other problems, as well.. blush

grin.

DF

Cases, Data & Surveillance Testing Data in the U.S. Updated July 8, 2020

TOTAL TESTS REPORTED

Positive Tests
POSITIVE TESTS REPORTED

Percent Positive
% OF POSITIVE TESTS
9%

Tests for COVID-19

Viral tests tell you if you currently have an infection with SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19. A positive test result means you have an infection.

Antibody blood tests, also called antibody tests, check your blood by looking for antibodies, which show if you had a previous infection with the virus.

About the Data

These data are compiled from a number of sources. Not all tests are reported to CDC.
The number of positive tests in a state is not equal to the number of cases, as one person may be tested more than once.

I have a friend who shares COVID stuff voluminously on Facebook. He just presented this video. I offer it without comment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Tp...ZZ_5pYU2tcVDt2l4exytCJCJnbZD-Druxt5XUVZc
Here's a Physician round table discussion on this issue.
https://www.brighteon.com/2f096a5f-efa5-4b78-8057-d82db97b4666
One thing that many of you need to ask yourselves.

Does gt or the majority even have the right to dictate what you do because of personal opinion or even what passes for scientific opinions?
I am NOT SICK. Yet I am treated with like Typhoid Mary and forced to undergo "medical" procedures that are detrimental to MY HEALTH.
What is that medical procedure?
It is some beurocrats taking a private surgical hospital policy and forcing us to do likewise outside of any hospital setting. Mask wearing is for surgical staff in the act of a setting of exposed organs.
When I go outside my house there were not a bunch of people lying around with their body cavities on display. Lying...yes..... lying around with guts hanging out....no.

Do their governors put Covid positive people into nursing homes?
Posted By: 280shooter Re: Covid masks suck - 07/09/20

Pssst - China has been wearing masks for decades.

Panic is any easy sell.
Posted By: hanco Re: Covid masks suck - 07/09/20
2" of rain in an hour
Flooding by work.
Sewers backed up.

Wtf

As a plumber I’ve seen quite a few sewer backups. It’s my least favorite thing at work. Every time one backs up, I think more about retirement.
I have a friend who shares COVID stuff voluminously on Facebook. He just presented this video. I offer it without comment.

Intereseting.

DF
Posted By: deflave Re: Covid masks suck - 07/10/20

Jesus Fugk Me Christ.

Can anybody think for themselves?

Intereseting.

DF

That's what retards say when they watch a bouncy ball.
Posted By: Dirtfarmer Re: Covid masks suck - 07/10/20

Intereseting.

DF

Ya reckon...?

DF
Posted By: RemModel8 Re: Covid masks suck - 07/10/20
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Intereseting.

DF

Ya reckon...?

DF

The "information" presented in that video is so ridiculously fugking idiotic, that I can't believe it was posted here.

And that' saying something...
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Covid masks suck - 07/10/20

Do their governors put Covid positive people into nursing homes?

Yeah, this. Well, they arent letting a bunch of fuggin muzzies in, so i guess they have no dimocraps.
Posted By: deerstalker Re: Covid masks suck - 07/10/20
wore a mask for the first time today.Dr called this morning and said i needed a cat scan of my chest . they must be hurting for money cause it was out of the blue. said they were looking for goobers. honest , thats what they said. told them to go to Georgia, there was a old pos from there that raised them.
anyway i can now play Zorro as i kept the mask
Posted By: hookeye Re: Covid masks suck - 07/10/20
Took kid to the big city for jaw consultation.
Temp scans and masks.

She has a blasted immune system anyway.
Even without the covid all the doctor stuff is risky.
Posted By: Dirtfarmer Re: Covid masks suck - 07/10/20
Originally Posted by deerstalker
wore a mask for the first time today.Dr called this morning and said i needed a cat scan of my chest . they must be hurting for money cause it was out of the blue. said they were looking for goobers. honest , thats what they said. told them to go to Georgia, there was a old pos from there that raised them.

Studies have shown that a chest CT can diagnose Covid even before symptoms develop.

DF
Posted By: Happy_Camper Re: Covid masks suck - 07/11/20

😄. Good for you.
Now, do you feel like you have the cv symptoms, or was this one of those "wellness " check ups?

These scamsters/scansters have been pulling this for my entire adult life.
Do you know how much radiation a CT scan has?
Me neither. It's been too long since I've had that class.
It's a lot! The equivalent to umpteen chest x-rays.
What if you were told by an honest physician,
"Come in quickly! We've discovered that your insurance company will cover CT scans for the purpose of diagnosis of covid. It will only tack on another$1,000 or so to the $13,000 that we will get for diagnosing you as positive. It is the equivalent of 120 chest x-rays so you may develop cancer from this diagnostic. That's ok though, because we have cancer causing poisons more high dose radiation for that.
We've not had as many patients as expected so our hospital is low on funds. I'm trying to meet my quota for the Scan, so would you PLEASE HELP us out! I'm counting on you Deerstalker......by the way, we do this with all of our seniors.....um because we care."
😄
Sounds like you gave a good answer even with out all that garden fertilizer.
Posted By: Happy_Camper Re: Covid masks suck - 07/11/20

Studies have shown that a chest CT can diagnose Covid even before symptoms develop.

DF

Dirtfarmer,

All due respect, I have to disagree with your study.
First, there's no reliable test being used to diagnose Covid#19. There is however a $13,000 bounty for every CV positive case. This leads to a lot of lying and false positives going on.

As to CT scans, I'll ask my radiologist acquaintances when I see them. As far as I know a virus requires some very technical diagnostics that can't be seen by one visual symptom. An x-ray or BUNCH of them by way of ct only provides a visual of one potential symptom...fluid in the lungs. Pneumonia has many causes, including a sedentary lifestyle. It doesn't mean some one has the covid#19.

I say all that, not for "one-upmanship."
I say that because we are neighbors and neighbors look out for each other. The doctors that I study under tell me that most of the covid information promoted is false.
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: Covid masks suck - 07/11/20
Japan also treated their people with medicine and cured the covid19. They did not just let them die on a ventilator.
© 24hourcampfire