Home
Have you folks ever seen a horse die with tetanus? Or a 1600 lb Hereford bull die with red water?

A horse staggering around with its joints nearly locked solid. It coat crusted in salt from dried sweat, but it is so dehydrated, it can not sweat anymore. It is so crippled it can not walk across the corral to the water trough, and so sick it can not make the effort to drink when you carry the water to it.

A perfectly fat healthy bull, until he starts pissing red. And then the blood starts dripping from his eye as tears, and blood starts oozing through the pores of his skin.

All you can do, is put a bullet in their brain.

Vaccines save billions of humans from fates as bad or worse than these mentioned.

Yet some here would deny those vaccines to Americans, or even just to their loved ones.

INCONCEIVABLE, and yes, that word means exactly what I think it means.
Ask anyone with shingles about chicken pox vaccine...
A vaccine protects the person that takes it. If you take it then you have nothing to worry about.
Your title should read: "Question for the ANTI-VAXING KOOKS?
You trust it because it comes from Dr.
Well Dr approved of spraying kids with DDT.
Drs lobotomized children for depression.

You want to take it?
Take it.
If it works then your protected from it so why do you care if someone doesn't take it?
How in the heck does that simple fact escape your logic?

IF it works...it protects you from getting it.

IF it DOESN'T work the. Your not protected, BUT, if it doesn't work why are you taking it?
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Have you folks ever seen a horse die with tetanus? Or a 1600 lb Hereford bull die with red water?

A horse staggering around with its joints nearly locked solid. It coat crusted in salt from dried sweat, but it is so dehydrated, it can not sweat anymore. It is so crippled it can not walk across the corral to the water trough, and so sick it can not make the effort to drink when you carry the water to it.

A perfectly fat healthy bull, until he starts pissing red. And then the blood starts dripping from his eye as tears, and blood starts oozing through the pores of his skin.

Vaccines save billions of humans from fates as bad or worse than these mentioned.

Yet some here would deny those vaccines to Americans, or even just to their loved ones.

A vaccine for the sub 1% fatality bologna virus?

A group of 100 people get it and less than ONE die!
So...since vaccines of the past have been developed and deployed for good, all "vaccines" present and future will be developed amd deployed for good because we know there could never be evil intent.

Right?
Originally Posted by ringworm

You want to take it?
Take it.
If it works then your protected from it so why do you care if someone doesn't take it?

IF it DOESN'T work the. Your not protected, BUT, if it doesn't work why are you taking it?

DDT was actually a very good insecticide and saves millions from malaria. The problem was it's gross MISUSE. It was used in extreme overdoses and caused lots of problems doing it.
I think it's very appropriate that the OP uses farm animals as an example.
Perhaps sheep would be more concise.
Zing!
I am provax, been vaccinated to a farethewell.

Still, blind faith in docs and govt is foolish. And the odds of adverse reactions outweigh thenodds of benefit for some vax. Getting stuff injected into your body is serious business worthy of some thought beyond "govt and docs know best."

And thanks for the reminder to get my tetanus booster.
I've taken every vaccine and so have my children.

An mRNA vaccine for a seasonal virus is a bit concerning to me. Of all the vaccines y'all have ever taken, mRNA wasn't one of them.

I'll let the first million or so get 6-8 months into this one before I start to consider it further.
Anti-Vax pre-covid = liberal kook

Anti-Vax post covid = good conservative patriot

Hahahahaha
Ejp1234 = moron

Pre covid, post covid...facts remain facts.
I think it's very appropriate that the OP uses farm animals as an example.
Perhaps sheep would be more concise.

Maybe because those are the firsthand examples he has. People were smarter years ago so most living people don't have any experience with people dying from polio, smallpox, etc. They took the vaccine.
Posted By: BLG Re: Question for the anti-vaxxers? - 08/05/20
I'm not anti vacc, but for me and my family, we are anti flu vacc.

My kids have had all of their shots. We just aren't going to get shots that MIGHT help with the flu, whether influenza or covic.

Big difference.

Clyde
That yearly flu vaccine sure works like a champ!

CDC conducts studies each year to determine how well the influenza (flu) vaccine protects against flu illness. While vaccine effectiveness (VE) can vary, recent studies show that flu vaccination reduces the risk of flu illness by between 40% and 60% among the overall population during seasons when most circulating flu viruses are well-matched to the flu vaccine

So get your crayons or calculator....
Ready?
40-60% is 50% AVERAGE Innefictive!

That's HALF!

FLIP A COIN....THATS 50%
I only put my seat belt on when I know I'm going to get into an accident.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck

You want to take it?
Take it.

DDT was actually a very good insecticide and saves millions from malaria. The problem was it's gross MISUSE. It was used in extreme overdoses and caused lots of problems doing it.

Truth!

(But let's not let that cloud the narrative, right??)

So what's your point? Do you hate those of us that are not going to take this vaccine or are you going to try to force us to take it? Your example of animals doesn't say much for your view of us either. It tells me that you're very willing for us to be forced since we are as they are, not able to decide on our own. Also exactly what business is it of yours if I don't take it? Have you been so fearful that I'm going to infect you? If you want to take it then go right ahead but you'll be crossing a line on trying to force others to do so.

Also you say there are some that would deny vaccines to Americans. When has this ever happened?

I've gotten many vaccinations. Before I do I understand the risk of that particular vaccination. That last part is what sets a SARS-CoV-2 apart. It's hyper politicized. It's hyper feared. It's extremely rushed.
Originally Posted by RemModel8
I only put my seat belt on when I know I'm going to get into an accident.

Good.

Don't get your panties in a was if I don't wear on, k?
Originally Posted by OldHat

I've gotten many vaccinations. Before I do I understand the risk of that particular vaccination. That last part is what sets a SARS-CoV-2 apart. It's hyper politicized. It's hyper feared. It's extremely rushed.

What could possibly go wrong?
Follow the money.....
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
I'll let the first million or so get 6-8 months into this one before I start to consider it further.
Smart
Originally Posted by Jim1611

So what's your point? Do you hate those of us that are not going to take this vaccine or are you going to try to force us to take it? Your example of animals doesn't say much for your view of us either. It tells me that you're very willing for us to be forced since we are as they are, not able to decide on our own. Also exactly what business is it of yours if I don't take it? Have you been so fearful that I'm going to infect you?

Anyone who wants to put their faith in a vaccine is welcome to do that, in my book, but I'd have to ask the question: if they think the vaccine is effective then why should they fear those who won't take it? The logic just isn't there.

All are welcome to run their own lives...just leave me the hell alone.
Posted By: WAM Re: Question for the anti-vaxxers? - 08/05/20
I haven’t had a flu shot since 1996 or so when I was still on active duty and ordered to participate and have never, I say again, never had the flu. I might die from the flu yet, but ain’t getting suckered into this current scam. Old sick folks die from the flu or pneumonia all the time. Such is life. Choices are made to be made. Choose wisely, grasshopper.
I'd say there's a big difference between anti minded to proven vaccines what's going on at this coronavirus b*******
Folks, here is the bigger political argument that will be had for mandatory vaccination.

1.) One course will be "We have it, take it if you want it. We advise it, but it's your choice".

VS.

2.) This is Public Health and Public money supports Medicare, hospitals etc. so it will be mandatory.

That will be the arguement. That will also be the on going arguement against 32 oz. soft drinks, red meat, junk food and anything else that people that want to control.

Those of you who kep saying "follow the money" are looking in the wrong place. Pharma ain't where the money is. Gov't healthcare spending (think Medicare especially) dwarfs everything in the private sector. It is controlled by Congress, and there are plenty of people in COngress that want to tell you how you are going to behave.
Originally Posted by hatari
Folks, here is the bigger political argument that will be had for mandatory vaccination.

1.) One course will be "We have it, take it if you want it. We advise it, but it's your choice".

VS.

2.) This is Public Health and Public money supports Medicare, hospitals etc. so it will be mandatory.

That will be the arguement. That will also be the on going arguement against 32 oz. soft drinks, red meat, junk food and anything else that people that want to control.

Those of you who kep saying "follow the money" are looking in the wrong place. Pharma ain't where the money is. Gov't healthcare spending (think Medicare especially) dwarfs everything in the private sector. It is controlled by Congress, and there are plenty of people in COngress that want to tell you how you are going to behave.

Agreed, but in this case I think it will be even worse. People who don't accept the vaccination will be branded as self centered evil people. Look at the demonization of people who don't ware masks.
Call me self centered, and call me racist too if it makes you feel good about yourself. IDGAF.
Originally Posted by RiverRider

So what's your point? Do you hate those of us that are not going to take this vaccine or are you going to try to force us to take it? Your example of animals doesn't say much for your view of us either. It tells me that you're very willing for us to be forced since we are as they are, not able to decide on our own. Also exactly what business is it of yours if I don't take it? Have you been so fearful that I'm going to infect you?

Anyone who wants to put their faith in a vaccine is welcome to do that, in my book, but I'd have to ask the question: if they think the vaccine is effective then why should they fear those who won't take it? The logic just isn't there.

Personally I find it hard to argue with this, but just to play devil's advocate, there is an argument to be made that your refusal to take a safe vaccine does affect other people.

It goes like this: Vaccines are not 100% effective, like the flu vaccine. So, say the COVID vaccine is 75% effective. If everyone takes it then theoretically 75% of the population is immune, which is enough to provide herd immunity and the virus will die out.

But if a significant percentage of the population decides not to take it, we don't get there (herd immunity). And not everyone can take the vaccine even if they want to. Newborns, people with compromised immune systems due to things like chemotherapy, etc.

So if I'm one of the 25% that the vaccine is not effective for or if I'm in chemotherapy your refusal (not just yours, but everyone who refuses) certainly can affect me.
I'm very pro-vac but not with this one. Most flu vaccines are so-so at best because flu viruses mutate so fast that they can't keep up. Each year it's just a guess as what the designer bug of the year will be. Once in a while they get it right but not all the time. With CV 19, there's too much money and politics involved.
As long as we are comparing long-proven vaccines to the new and rushed and politicized versions look at a couple questions...

Do you trust the medical establishment suppressing hydrochloroquine and killing people to do a better job with the vaccine?

There are many countries vaccinating kids but the ones with the best results wait until the kids are older and have significantly more body mass. Do you trust that group to choose what is best for you without regard for what is best for their wallets?
I’m not for it because of all the political pressure and I don’t trust any involvement from Bill Gates so,,,,hypothetically speaking let’s wait they say the vaccine will be here in what 6 months, so let’s wait and see the political scene then and see if this all goes away in early November or if it is still headline news then let’s give the vaccine to all that want and demand it but first,, all of the leaders pushing it including Fauci and gates take it and let’s see what it does for them.
I’m not anti vaccine like many others I’m anti this currently because of the politics and the coding and tracking mr money gates talks about. My fear in all this is that it will become mandated that if you don’t have it you can’t do this, go in here, visit this place etc.
Originally Posted by smokepole

Personally I find it hard to argue with this, but just to play devil's advocate, there is an argument to be made that your refusal to take a safe vaccine does affect other people.

It goes like this: Vaccines are not 100% effective, like the flu vaccine. So, say the COVID vaccine is 75% effective. If everyone takes it then theoretically 75% of the population is immune, which is enough to provide herd immunity and the virus will die out.

But if a significant percentage of the population decides not to take it, we don't get there (herd immunity). And not everyone can take the vaccine even if they want to. Newborns, people with compromised immune systems due to things like chemotherapy, etc.

So if I'm one of the 25% that the vaccine is not effective for or if I'm in chemotherapy your refusal (not just yours, but everyone who refuses) certainly can affect me.

Reasonable point, however, let's add into the mix the fact they lie about every aspect of vaccinating all the time. And it is much easier to compare humans to farm animals that are not likely to live to their full life expectancy anyway. They just go kill the farm animal. The ethics are worlds apart.

My counterargument would be that if you were able to make it mandatory, then you 100% positively WILL have affected ME.
I am really careful about taking injections when people who have stated they want the world population reduced to 100 million are involved with it. Gotta ask yourself, why does a computer geek who has billions of dollars and thinks the population of earth should be about 100 million demonstrate so much interest in vaccines? Call me a distrustful bastard. If a bunch of folks take it and there are no problems in five years, I might consider it. Until then, not a chance. Especially when the same people that take a decade or so to come up with other vaccines get this one all ready to go in six months. Corners were cut somewhere, you can be sure.
I don't think I'd buy a vaccine pushed by a guy who wants the world population decimated.
Posted By: g5m Re: Question for the anti-vaxxers? - 08/05/20
Vaccines can be great. Look at small pox. And polio. They can also cause huge problems. I did know a surgeon who took the swine flu vaccine and developed Guillain-Barre syndrome from it and was in a wheel chair forever. I know of others but never met them personally.

Vaccines have done more good than harm, no doubt. But the RNA vaccines that are being touted now for corona virus should give you some pause and you should consider them carefully.

As one Pharma executive in a linked articles in one of the threads said, "We don't want to be responsible if something shows up four years in the future".
Risk/benefit analysis should be in everyone’s tool box. Do the research, which does not mean watching YouTube videos, and make an informed choice.
I work for a hospital system and fear that management will force this on the employees just like they do the annual flu vaccine. I am 5 years from retirement and really can't afford to leave now and finding another job at 61 is not something I cherish. With that said, I would rather get the virus than take this current vaccine. I may have some tough decisions coming soon.

VS.

Agreed, but in this case I think it will be even worse. People who don't accept the vaccination will be branded as self centered evil people. Look at the demonization of people who don't ware masks.

We share the same fear.

How about "no admittance to sporting events without proof of vaccination" and a phone app for proof?

I guess we can all buy a phoney vaccination certificate from China??? wink
Originally Posted by coat4gun
I work for a hospital system and fear that management will force this on the employees just like they do the annual flu vaccine. I am 5 years from retirement and really can't afford to leave now and finding another job at 61 is not something I cherish. With that said, I would rather get the virus than take this current vaccine. I may have some tough decisions coming soon.

I wouldn't be surprised if vaccination will be mandatory when my state license renews. That will be interesting.

CDC: Corruption, Deceit and Cover-Up

With the global vaccine market now at tens of billions of dollars, vaccine safety should be of utmost concern to the Centers for Disease Control (CDC). But instead, rather than testing and monitoring the health effects of vaccines and patient injuries truthfully to the American public and making critical and necessary corrections in the program, the CDC has become a mouthpiece for industry and has protected the ‘all vaccines for all children’ policy despite peer-reviewed science to the contrary.

According to a UPI Investigative article written in the early 2000s, the CDC owned at least 28 vaccine patents. They are also in charge of vaccine promotion (getting the public to take vaccines) and vaccine safety. The CDC, like other large bureaucratic agencies, also has a revolving door to industry that comes with inherent conflicts of interests. Common sense should have told us that this system was doomed to fail.

The documents below, some of which obtained by the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) show a pattern of deceit perpetrated by the CDC on the American public and world stage for over 25 years. The Children’s Health Defense believes that the vaccine safety should be taken from the CDC.

Conflicts of interest in vaccine safety research

Abstract

Conflicts of interest (COIs) cloud vaccine safety research. Sponsors of research have competing interests that may impede the objective study of vaccine side effects. Vaccine manufacturers, health officials, and medical journals may have financial and bureaucratic reasons for not wanting to acknowledge the risks of vaccines. Conversely, some advocacy groups may have legislative and financial reasons to sponsor research that finds risks in vaccines. Using the vaccine-autism debate as an illustration, this article details the conflicts of interest each of these groups faces, outlines the current state of vaccine safety research, and suggests remedies to address COIs. Minimizing COIs in vaccine safety research could reduce research bias and restore greater trust in the vaccine program.

https://dailycaller.com/2020/07/17/cdc-employee-political-contributions-democratic-pacs/

CDC Employees Made More Than 8,000 Federal Contributions To PACs And Politicians Since 2015. Only 5 Went To Republican Causes, FEC Records Show

CDC Members Own More Than 50 Patents Connected to Vaccinations

US Congressional report slams FDA, CDC over "weak" conflict of interest

How Conflicts of Interest Have Corrupted the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
So...since vaccines of the past have been developed and deployed for good, all "vaccines" present and future will be developed amd deployed for good because we know there could never be evil intent.

Right?

This^^^^. Duh?

Maybe if Fauci and Gates had hit it big on the flu vaccines they wouldnt need be pushing a C 19 vaccine. So, uh, hasnt Gates already hit it big?
They are doing it because they truly care for us, right? Well, why did they fight stopping flights from China? Why do they support D Govs sending covid sick to nursing homes?

And the biggie? Why are they continuing to fight Hydroxychloroquine? whistle

VS.

We share the same fear.

How about "no admittance to sporting events without proof of vaccination" and a phone app for proof?

I guess we can all buy a phoney vaccination certificate from China??? wink

My wife and I wanted to get away for our anniversary so I started to look for places along the Maine coast since she had never been there and I haven't since the early 80's. Well they were requiring a negative covid test to stay or a 14 day quarantine when arriving. I don't have 2 weeks and I'm not paying for a covid test so their loss. The world has gone insane over this thing. They are acting like it is airborne ebola or something when is really only about as deadly as a bad flu, and way less deadly for the young and healthy. Insane.
Originally Posted by joken2

CDC: Corruption, Deceit and Cover-Up

With the global vaccine market now at tens of billions of dollars, vaccine safety should be of utmost concern to the Centers for Disease Control (CDC). But instead, rather than testing and monitoring the health effects of vaccines and patient injuries truthfully to the American public and making critical and necessary corrections in the program, the CDC has become a mouthpiece for industry and has protected the ‘all vaccines for all children’ policy despite peer-reviewed science to the contrary.

According to a UPI Investigative article written in the early 2000s, the CDC owned at least 28 vaccine patents. They are also in charge of vaccine promotion (getting the public to take vaccines) and vaccine safety. The CDC, like other large bureaucratic agencies, also has a revolving door to industry that comes with inherent conflicts of interests. Common sense should have told us that this system was doomed to fail.

The documents below, some of which obtained by the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) show a pattern of deceit perpetrated by the CDC on the American public and world stage for over 25 years. The Children’s Health Defense believes that the vaccine safety should be taken from the CDC.

Conflicts of interest in vaccine safety research

Abstract

Conflicts of interest (COIs) cloud vaccine safety research. Sponsors of research have competing interests that may impede the objective study of vaccine side effects. Vaccine manufacturers, health officials, and medical journals may have financial and bureaucratic reasons for not wanting to acknowledge the risks of vaccines. Conversely, some advocacy groups may have legislative and financial reasons to sponsor research that finds risks in vaccines. Using the vaccine-autism debate as an illustration, this article details the conflicts of interest each of these groups faces, outlines the current state of vaccine safety research, and suggests remedies to address COIs. Minimizing COIs in vaccine safety research could reduce research bias and restore greater trust in the vaccine program.

https://dailycaller.com/2020/07/17/cdc-employee-political-contributions-democratic-pacs/

CDC Employees Made More Than 8,000 Federal Contributions To PACs And Politicians Since 2015. Only 5 Went To Republican Causes, FEC Records Show

CDC Members Own More Than 50 Patents Connected to Vaccinations

US Congressional report slams FDA, CDC over "weak" conflict of interest

How Conflicts of Interest Have Corrupted the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)

Move along now...nothing to see here!

I think that I’ll wait about 30 years until it’s “track record” is verified to be safe and effective! Of course when that happens, it will be difficult to get ....similar to Hydroxychloroquine! memtb
Originally Posted by memtb

I think that I’ll wait about 30 years until it’s “track record” is verified to be safe and effective! Of course when that happens, it will be difficult to get ....similar to Hydroxychloroquine! memtb

Not hard to get, just have to pay out of pocket. https://www.pharmaoffshore.com/product/plaquenil-hydroxychloroquinine-200-mg-60-tabs/
My whole problem with the vaccine for C-19 is that the whole situation has been blown out of proportion by politics & the fact that there has not been adequate time for testing & fully vetting the vaccine.

As in rush to judgement..............................we just have to "do something", doesn't matter if it's not quite right yet, we just "have to do something".

MM
Take if you want to but i will not
It's my choice not to be a test dummy.
Posted By: las Re: Question for the anti-vaxxers? - 08/05/20
Originally Posted by BobBrown

A vaccine for the sub 1% fatality bologna virus?

A group of 100 people get it and less than ONE die!

.73% of "known cases" currently here in Alaska. .0034% of total population. That last is 3.4 people out of every 100,000. Pretty good odds.

Only about 20% of our population has been tested, so no one knows how many people actually have it.

And rising, of course - total pop isn't changing, but deaths continue to rise very slowly.

The sooner a majority of the population gets it, or a vaccine, the sooner the economy can start to come back, tho I doubt it ever will completely. Too many businesses have gone under due to the Faux flu scare.
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
As long as we are comparing long-proven vaccines to the new and rushed and politicized versions look at a couple questions...

Do you trust the medical establishment suppressing hydrochloroquine and killing people to do a better job with the vaccine?

There are many countries vaccinating kids but the ones with the best results wait until the kids are older and have significantly more body mass. Do you trust that group to choose what is best for you without regard for what is best for their wallets?

This. ^^^

To All: There is a reason the gates group testing vaccines on kids has been kicked out of India and several African countries.

How many people died from early polio vaccines?

How many years does it take to successfully test safety of a vaccine?

Why has the company making it been indemnified against possible lawsuits? whistle
If my Lord AND Savior Jesus Christ wants me to get THE COVID, I'll get it, vaccine or not.
Social distancing or not
Quarantined or not.
Praise his na....LOOK !
A SNAKE!
Ow!!!
I hope you had your mask on while you typed that drivel.

You want to take it?
Take it.

That was the only problem with DDT, we used it on the farm for years to good effect combating flies and other insects.

There are 3 big assumptions off of these false premises to start with.

1. "First, DO NO HARM." This used to be the primary, "FIRST" mandate and oath taken by anyone licensed to practice medicine. It is constantly violated by every physician and their nurses who inject patients with their strange concoctions....they call vaccines.
Listen to the video if you care to learn what one of the fathers of modern vaccination did to countless unsuspecting people. They laugh like pathetic Satanists at the fact that their victims were injected with cancer. Next time you vaxers offer prayer for someone on this forum who was diagnosed with CANCER....YOU REMEMBER THIS VIDEO. Those are recordings and evidence of mass murder by injection.

2. The next assumption is that vaccines are proven effective. The vaccine industry is the ONLY one that is immune from liability. They need NOT prove that the patients are immune of any particular disease.
However, they are immune from liability. From the multi billion dollar companies all the way down to the lowly pharmacists and librarians (VA hospital) can't be sued for injecting poisons that cause torture and death in too many innocent, trusting people.
Even the Covid animal "trials" are a scam.

If anyone wants to put their trust in the Bill Gates machine, Fauci, or Maurice Hilleman go right ahead.

3. You said, " Yet some here would deny those vaccines to Americans, or even just to their loved ones.
INCONCEIVABLE, and yes, that word means exactly what I think it means. "

Your body, YOUR CHOICE. Don't turn the argument around saying that it's those of us who do NOT want our loved ones injected with poison by complete strangers are the ones controlling the pharmaceutical system. We aren't controlling the Medical industrial complex. We aren't the ones forcing every soldier and every sailor to be poisoned when they sign on the dotted line. We aren't the ones making every employee of all of the clinics and hospitals around here to roll up their sleeves to get their shot of "love juice" whether they want it OR NOT.

Its the the Big Pharma companies and ALL of those who go along with insisting on injecting your poisons into little babies before the momma is allowed to take him home. It is YOUR crowd that has laws in every state requiring school attendance, then MANDATING that every child be injected with substances their own doctors would not even ingest in a glass of water.
It is YOUR CRIMINAL syndicates that give the gift of brain damage upon entrance into nursing care facilities. It's your evil system that is FORCING IT UPON US AND OUR FAMILIES.

There is much proof to show that vaccines are NOT safe.
Even IF they were proven effective, and they have not, that would be a big gamble that I wouldn't take if I went to a gas station. Maybe the gas will ruin the engine from one of these pumps, maybe you will get the real gas that you paid for. That's just a replaceable car.
If someone else wants to take that gamble, they can shop there. Not me and not my family.

You try to make your case for a bull dying.
That's sad. It still doesn't prove that it happened BECAUSE of a lack of vaccination.
It's an emotional subject for you and many here. I understand and empathize. I've done plenty of veterinary care and love animals probably more than most average folks. Maybe I am being too hard on you about this subject since this isn't really your field of study. Keep in mind that because this topic deals with life and death and fates worse than death in some cases, I must speak up. I hope that nobody else has to go through what I have seen in hundreds of vaccine injury cases.

What has been proven are the torturous deaths for a year in one case and for many years in another of my immediate family members who were injected with the damn Influenza Vaccine. They are proven cause and effect cases that are worth more than a whole heard of cattle, because they are made in the image and likeness of GOD.

Posted By: las Re: Question for the anti-vaxxers? - 08/05/20
Originally Posted by T LEE

You want to take it?
Take it.

That was the only problem with DDT, we used it on the farm for years to good effect combating flies and other insects.

The Iggles and other stuff didn't take to it, either.
It looks like you are proponent of mandatory vaccines. We already have way too many of those.
Posted By: efw Re: Question for the anti-vaxxers? - 08/05/20

Everyone should be free to make these decisions for themselves; that includes parents of children.

We have enough govt mandates “for our own good” and don’t need more.

My kids are all vaccinated but I am not about to busy-body around telling other people what they should do in this regard. I know I won’t be getting the COVID19 vaccine anytime soon that’s for sure.

I’d love to just be left alone personally. All this angst and manufactured offense from the Leftists is overwhelming enough; to have it coming from those of a claimed Conservative bent also?

PAH-lease!
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
My whole problem with the vaccine for C-19 is that the whole situation has been blown out of proportion by politics & the fact that there has not been adequate time for testing & fully vetting the vaccine.

As in rush to judgement..............................we just have to "do something", doesn't matter if it's not quite right yet, we just "have to do something".

MM

Exactly.
There are plenty of people scared schitless right now that will be more than happy to be a Fauchi/Gates guinea pig.

I have never taken a flu shot and have never knowingly had the flu and I don't feel ablidged to take a covid shot voluntarily.
Happy, most drs are not aware of these things. Only nutjob conspiracy theorists are.

I have treated patients with shingles, had a mild case once and nipped it in the bud with medicine that saves lives, and have taken the vaccine. I take the flu vac.

I dont plan on taking the covid vac.

My counterargument would be that if you were able to make it mandatory, then you 100% positively WILL have affected ME.

Im not advocating that the government (especially the federal government) make it mandatory. Whether "it" be vaccines, health insurance, or almost anything else. My only point was that your refusal can affect people other than yourself.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Happy, most drs are not aware of these things. Only nutjob conspiracy theorists are.

I have treated patients with shingles, had a mild case once and nipped it in the bud with medicine that saves lives, and have taken the vaccine. I take the flu vac.

The most interesting part of this discussion is that there is no such thing as THE C19 vaccination. There are over 90 in development.

What if there are two? Three? Seven? Think Salk /Sabin. Then what?
Originally Posted by Dutch

The most interesting part of this discussion is that there is no such thing as THE C19 vaccination. There are over 90 in development.

Can they mix them into a cocktail and give them to me like the Sabin one in a little paper cup? eek

I'm not a fan of needles.
[Linked Image from pbs.twimg.com]

Nobody hacks an html like me:)
Ha! In the US Army they don't ask! I can't find the clip, Jerry Lewis water spraying water out of his arm after getting shots, At War with the Army.

Im not advocating that the government (especially the federal government) make it mandatory. Whether "it" be vaccines, health insurance, or almost anything else. My only point was that your refusal can affect people other than yourself.

I realize that. I am pointing out that while you say my choice may affect you, and I am pointing out the fact that mandating the vaccine most definitely WILL affect me. Again.
Originally Posted by Valsdad

Can they mix them into a cocktail and give them to me like the Sabin one in a little paper cup? eek

Maybe a recycled hemp cup since you are in California.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Maybe a recycled hemp cup since you are in California.

The Corona is fuggin up the recycling industry here. First, China didn't want any more, then with industries slowing down prices dropped, and then the pandeminc scare.

Only thing I can recycle here now is CRV bottles and cans. No more glass jars, steel bean cans, aluminum foil, paper.

If it was "recycled" hemp, it was first run recycling from the CBD industry.
Woody Harrelson would be proud.....or stoned. One of those.

Recycling is very bad for the environment. Very bad indeed.

Well, even so, I ain't going to put all that good scheidt and straw litter from the Gulag in the dumpster. I'm going to recycle it into the compost heap and then the garden and flower beds.
Again for the slower ones....
#1 if vaccines work then you take it and you don't have to worry about me.
#2 if it didn't work and me not taking it can get you sick... Then why did you take it?

There fact that me not taking it worries you showed that you don't believe in it's effectiveness.
[Linked Image from media.tenor.com]
Back before we had vaccines, infant and childhood mortality approached 30%. At times, it was greater. Vaccines alone did not drop that to the figures we have today. Nutrition, pest control, better health overall, and advances in science across the board combine to make the IMR drop. About 5 out of 1000 babies in America today die before they reach one year of age.
Do we really want to go back to dealing with polio, measles, pertussis, diphtheria, small pox and the like killing babies by the thousands? I know I don’t.

Well, even so, I ain't going to put all that good scheidt and straw litter from the Gulag in the dumpster. I'm going to recycle it into the compost heap and then the garden and flower beds.

Yes....thats okay.

Recycling bins full of plastic trash are global killers.
Don't worry, they will do extensive Covid vaccine tests in nursing homes. But, many will die, and it will be said it's from some previous condition or from getting Covid before the vaccine could take effect.

Our queen bitch just vetoed a law that would have stopped Covid plus patients from being transferred to nursing homes. She already has the blood of over 2000 people on her hands from this insanity. But, if she signed the law it would only prove her guilt. Michigan is the only state still practicing this. Even the corrupt Chicoms told us that the elderly were the most vulnerable. So, states that wanted "shock and awe" numbers knew easily how to drive numbers up to fit their narrative.

Yes....thats okay.

Recycling bins full of plastic trash are global killers.

hashtagglobalismsucks?

Those bins should never leave America, we should deal with our own scheidt, but...........................economics.....................................(production over profit???)

I'm not sure about the vaccine thing yet though. Almost hoping I get a mild case and don't have to worry so much.
Best to see how a few million people react to it first.
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Best to see how a few million people react to it first.

Chances are, unless you are in health care or other at risk occupations, or high risk, you’ll not get your turn for as long as a year after the roll out.
Again, outside of a few experiments, we've never had a mRNA vaccine. Y'all have fun getting it, I'll watch from the sidelines. Hopefully technology is getting better. Sometimes it improves things.
I use vaccines and have had my kids vaccinated but I'm still cautious about them. I try to spread my kids vaccines out so they only get 1 at a time. I know there are benefits from vaccines but I feel that if there are risks the government would/is hiding that info from us. I also don't understand why newborns need a hep b vaccine before they leave the hospital?

There have been many kids injured by vaccines especially in Africa and India. I went to a village in Botswana in 94 that had a whole bunch of mentally messed up kids that git it from some vaccine they were all given by a non profit group. An old lady there said they all got high fevers after it and it "mixed up their minds "

Bb
Proper sanitation (modern plumbing) has done as much, or more, for disease prevention than vaccines have.
Again for the slower ones....
#1 if vaccines work then you take it and you don't have to worry about me.
#2 if it didn't work and me not taking it can get you sick... Then why did you take it?

There fact that me not taking it worries you showed that you don't believe in it's effectiveness.

Your Bible study might be stellar, but your math and reasoning fall way short.

That's an excellent question that needs to be answered when the vaccines are being tested.
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

There are 3 big assumptions off of these false premises to start with.

1. "First, DO NO HARM." This used to be the primary, "FIRST" mandate and oath taken by anyone licensed to practice medicine. It is constantly violated by every physician and their nurses who inject patients with their strange concoctions....they call vaccines.
Listen to the video if you care to learn what one of the fathers of modern vaccination did to countless unsuspecting people. They laugh like pathetic Satanists at the fact that their victims were injected with cancer. Next time you vaxers offer prayer for someone on this forum who was diagnosed with CANCER....YOU REMEMBER THIS VIDEO. Those are recordings and evidence of mass murder by injection.

2. The next assumption is that vaccines are proven effective. The vaccine industry is the ONLY one that is immune from liability. They need NOT prove that the patients are immune of any particular disease.
However, they are immune from liability. From the multi billion dollar companies all the way down to the lowly pharmacists and librarians (VA hospital) can't be sued for injecting poisons that cause torture and death in too many innocent, trusting people.
Even the Covid animal "trials" are a scam.

If anyone wants to put their trust in the Bill Gates machine, Fauci, or Maurice Hilleman go right ahead.

3. You said, " Yet some here would deny those vaccines to Americans, or even just to their loved ones.
INCONCEIVABLE, and yes, that word means exactly what I think it means. "

Your body, YOUR CHOICE. Don't turn the argument around saying that it's those of us who do NOT want our loved ones injected with poison by complete strangers are the ones controlling the pharmaceutical system. We aren't controlling the Medical industrial complex. We aren't the ones forcing every soldier and every sailor to be poisoned when they sign on the dotted line. We aren't the ones making every employee of all of the clinics and hospitals around here to roll up their sleeves to get their shot of "love juice" whether they want it OR NOT.

Its the the Big Pharma companies and ALL of those who go along with insisting on injecting your poisons into little babies before the momma is allowed to take him home. It is YOUR crowd that has laws in every state requiring school attendance, then MANDATING that every child be injected with substances their own doctors would not even ingest in a glass of water.
It is YOUR CRIMINAL syndicates that give the gift of brain damage upon entrance into nursing care facilities. It's your evil system that is FORCING IT UPON US AND OUR FAMILIES.

There is much proof to show that vaccines are NOT safe.
Even IF they were proven effective, and they have not, that would be a big gamble that I wouldn't take if I went to a gas station. Maybe the gas will ruin the engine from one of these pumps, maybe you will get the real gas that you paid for. That's just a replaceable car.
If someone else wants to take that gamble, they can shop there. Not me and not my family.

You try to make your case for a bull dying.
That's sad. It still doesn't prove that it happened BECAUSE of a lack of vaccination.
It's an emotional subject for you and many here. I understand and empathize. I've done plenty of veterinary care and love animals probably more than most average folks. Maybe I am being too hard on you about this subject since this isn't really your field of study. Keep in mind that because this topic deals with life and death and fates worse than death in some cases, I must speak up. I hope that nobody else has to go through what I have seen in hundreds of vaccine injury cases.

What has been proven are the torturous deaths for a year in one case and for many years in another of my immediate family members who were injected with the damn Influenza Vaccine. They are proven cause and effect cases that are worth more than a whole heard of cattle, because they are made in the image and likeness of GOD.

New Candidate for KOTY.
If the drug is an MRNA blocker, I would see that as something that could be very unpredictable.
Personally I think having the virus would be safer.

I realize that. I am pointing out that while you say my choice may affect you, and I am pointing out the fact that mandating the vaccine most definitely WILL affect me. Again.

OK, so who's the one in favor of a government mandate? I missed that.
We need a new motto on the next currency for those who hustle vaccines and other unsavory drugs.
Maybe a one dollar bill with Bill Gates queer face on it,
Inscribed with "In Drugs We Trust."

I already provided more than source quotes. I provided documented recorded testimony that should have led to a first degree premeditated mass murder conviction of key conspirators starting with Dr. Maurice Hillman.

I could provide a long list of physicians who have moral consciences. None of them will ever give vaccines. One top pediatrician that used to be President of a world renowned pediatric hospital and extremely pro vax, changed his mind after I shared my information over a dinner meeting. Multiple vaccines were removed from his hospital after verifying everything that I shared in that meeting. There's a list of major vaccines that were no longer marketed nor allowed after that at that very hospital. No foubt it cost them millions. Praise the Lord Who cares more about children than all of the medical staff in every hospital.

I already offered a source recorded evidence of Dr. Hillman himself laughing about the cancer that people get from that famous polio vaccine the pro-vaxers keep pointing to as their "proof" of how many lives are saved.
That's still not good enough for some. Maybe some mainstream RT interview will convince us how goood big pharma is.
Here's another major big pharmaceutical company that millions of people trust and use their products.
Let's be fair and give them a good slogan, In drugs we trust. Certainly we should be forced to take injections by these people.
THIS IS WHAT FORCED VACCINATIONS WILL LOOK LIKE.
This is a forced blood draw. Forced vaccines are already used on children by their parents and Moms wonder why their children are traumatized and untrusting of mommy???
[video:youtube]https://banned.video/watch?id=5e8672cc3fb2e20054dd20f9[/video]
What if someone called the vaccines organic?

Would you like them then?

Cage free vaccine?
Originally Posted by Burleyboy

There have been many kids injured by vaccines especially in Africa and India. I went to a village in Botswana in 94 that had a whole bunch of mentally messed up kids that git it from some vaccine they were all given by a non profit group. An old lady there said they all got high fevers after it and it "mixed up their minds "

Bb

That was a problem a quarter of a century ago, vaccines have evolved since then. Also a high fever is easily treated in the good old US of A, Acetaminophen or Ibuprofen will usually bring the fever down, if not an ER is readily available. A high fever for a prolonged period of time can denaturized proteins in the brain causing death or worse, permanent disability. These treatments are probably still not readily available in Botswana. A major problem with 1st world TX in a 3rd world country.

Nothing is 100% safe must weigh risk/benefit in any case.

Even though I believe in VXs, I personally would be very leery of a mRNA vaccine until it was thoroughly tested (over a period of time). The political climate is not conducive of safety not to mention the motives of the political/agenda driven players.

Cage free vaccine?

Polymers from Hemp seed oil used to make the syringe?

Repurposed hollowed out knitting needles that were used for making socks for the homeless could be used for the points?

Free trade, co-op grown, organic, logging free latex used for the plunger seal?

I'm in bro!
traumatized and untrusting of mommy when mommy forces them to...

Wash their hands before eating
Stop fighting with your little brother
Get up and go to school
And all the many others things that civilize the little buggers
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Forced vaccines are already used on children by their parents and Moms wonder why their children are traumatized and untrusting of mommy???

So you don't think parents should be able to "force" their children to do things?
Originally Posted by 5thShock
traumatized and untrusting of mommy when mommy forces them to...

Wash their hands before eating
Stop fighting with your little brother
Get up and go to school
And all the many others things that civilize the little buggers

So now you pro injection folks have gone from name calling us to putting words in our mouth.

I had to do everything that mom told me, but standing in line while the skank nurse stabbed every child in line ahead of me is over the top looking back. Many doctors agree. The only thing I regret about getting shots is that I couldn't kick the nurse harder than I did.
That's never going to happen again.
I've witnessed far worse in the VA.
Did you watch the bubbas in the video yet?
I am 69 and hate going to the doctor.

I got a shot i did not want when I was 5.

Connection? Maybe.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Back before we had vaccines, infant and childhood mortality approached 30%. At times, it was greater. Vaccines alone did not drop that to the figures we have today. Nutrition, pest control, better health overall, and advances in science across the board combine to make the IMR drop. About 5 out of 1000 babies in America today die before they reach one year of age.
Do we really want to go back to dealing with polio, measles, pertussis, diphtheria, small pox and the like killing babies by the thousands? I know I don’t.

Yes, that was the point of the original post. Though to no surprise, the thread took myriad twists and turns. It is the 'Fire, after all.

Yes, I have, over the years watched two horses die of tetanus, which is a shame because it is totally preventable. And the one bull die from redwater. Just one shot would have prevented that.

Just livestock. A few bucks down the drain needlessly. Perhaps?

But still an indication of the pain and death any child might suffer because his/her parents denied the child access to vaccines.

We have a whole bunch of folks locally who believe it is a sin to interfere with God's Will. They think that vaccinating the child is an abomination. And they have their own little cemetery filled with infants and toddlers. Should we force these people to give their children modern medical care? They think such would condemn them to Hell.

I am glad such decisions are above my pay grade.

But I guarantee you that every one of my kids got every vaccination available.

Is there some risk of bad reaction to the vaccine? Sure, I imagine one in a million or maybe ten million have a bad reaction. That is a pretty small price to pay to eliminate most plagues and pestilence across the globe.

And,of course, this is why the manufacturers of vaccines are rightfully protected from liability when a bad reaction does occur. Just as Remington, Glock, Smith and Wesson, Colt, Roger, etc should be protected from liability when one of their products is used to evil intent.
Originally Posted by KenMi
Don't worry, they will do extensive Covid vaccine tests in nursing homes. But, many will die, and it will be said it's from some previous condition or from getting Covid before the vaccine could take effect.

Our queen bitch just vetoed a law that would have stopped Covid plus patients from being transferred to nursing homes. She already has the blood of over 2000 people on her hands from this insanity. But, if she signed the law it would only prove her guilt. Michigan is the only state still practicing this. Even the corrupt Chicoms told us that the elderly were the most vulnerable. So, states that wanted "shock and awe" numbers knew easily how to drive numbers up to fit their narrative.

More importantly, they know how to remove indigent patients from the list of those receiving Medicaid, Medicare, and Social Security.

Technically Tetanus is a bacterial infection that is much different than a Corona Virus which there has never in human history ever had an effective vaccination.

Add to that the quantum tattoo and RFID tracker many wish to add on to any Covid 19 vacs and the speculation of many in the public seem a bit more understandable.

Feel free to let the power that be inject really questionable substances into your body in a desperate grasp at safety but some might be a bit skeptical.
Here's one of many examples of what foolish moms sign off on. I would that every one of these little girls said NO !
Do you guys know why all the girls are lying on the floor convulsing? These are seizures from the crap in those syringes. Probably brain swelling, and neurons shorting from that poison so many schools forced girls and later boys to take for attendance! They even did this to attend local Universities.

Now, I'M THE BAD GUY BECAUSE I DON'T WANT CHILDREN AND PARENTS FORCED TO BE STABBED WITH POISON NEEDLES?
Your damned right I'm a bad guy. Two in my family were pressured by a liberal skank and they died most horrible deaths from it.

The dads aught to start manning up and lead their homes, get their wives in line and protect their children from these wicked drug pushers, for crying out loud!

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Technically Tetanus is a bacterial infection that is much different than a Corona Virus which there has never in human history ever had an effective vaccination.
There was never an effective vaccination for tetanus either. Until there was.
Originally Posted by antlers

Well played and a good point.

That said we have been fighting the Cold (Corona Virus) for a while in addition to SARS 1 for a decade.

If you want to be first in line for the SARS-2 Covid 19 Vaccination complete with RFID and Tattoo be my guest.

Personally I am going with boosting my immune system and taking a watch and see attitude.

I do wish you luck. grin
Why is it that children are warned to not go near the creeper van, yet these same adults trust big pharma led by this rich flamer, Bill Gates?

Daddy's need to make sure those mommas aren't taking little Sally to have some flaming soy boy's servants do this.

Guys, there's a big difference between making a child wash their hands after potty and turning them over to Epstein's buddies. Am I the only one who See's this?

"...Upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it."
Matthew 16:18

Add to that the quantum tattoo and RFID tracker many wish to add on to any Covid 19 vacs......

Got a link to anyone proposing to put an RFID in people?
Or tatoos????????

Though an implanted RFID chip in my hand could sure simplify matters. Replace all my car keys, the house keys, the entry cards for the doors at work, no need to carry a wallet!

I don't see any down side.
Originally Posted by antlers

Well played and a good point.

That said we have been fighting the Cold (Corona Virus) for a while in addition to SARS 1 for a decade.

If you want to be first in line for the SARS-2 Covid 19 Vaccination complete with RFID and Tattoo be my guest.

Personally I am going with boosting my immune system and taking a watch and see attitude.

I do wish you luck. grin

I don't think there's been any real concerted effort to find a vaccine for "the common cold", or any of the agents causing those symptoms. Folks aren't dying from them in any number for one, and I do believe researchers generally think they have bigger fish to fry. In other words, there's OTC stuff that works pretty good for "cold" symptoms.

I can't speak to why no Sars 1 vaccine, other than perhaps it's mostly died out and become moot?

This one, The Corona, seems different as there appears to be a medical, societal, and political drive to get one online. There's money to be made while it's still sorta "rampant".

I can see no drawback to your plan John, boosting immune system and staying healthy is never a bad idea.
Over the counter?

Ha!

Try that with BP medicine and get back to us.

Thought I was a dyin.....

Cage free vaccine?

Repurposed hollowed out knitting needles that were used for making socks for the homeless could be used for the points?

I'm in bro!

We will be rich!
Gates is not a doctor.
Over the counter?

Ha!

Try that with BP medicine and get back to us.

Thought I was a dyin.....

I don't take those...............................yet.

Got something going on, trying to get appt with specialist. That's a farkin joke it seems. My doc thinks I have an issue with the ticker, but 10 days later I still haven't heard anything..............from anyone?

I try not to take the OTC cold stuff, but mostly because I have a reaction that makes me feel and act like a tweaker.

Cage free vaccine?

I'm in bro!

We will be rich!

You started planting hemp in the crop rotation yet?

FALSE. There are at least three commercial vaccines for PEDv. a pig corona virus ( https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0378113516307349)

Add to that the quantum tattoo and RFID tracker many wish to add on to any Covid 19 vacs and the speculation of many in the public seem a bit more understandable..

CONJECTURE. If such technology were available (conjecture), why is it not used in today's vaccinations for flu, pneumonia or shingles, or mandatory vaccines for adolescents?

Feel free to let the power that be inject really questionable substances into your body in a desperate grasp at safety but some might be a bit skeptical.

JUST WAY THE HECK OUT THERE. The is no "vaccine" yet. How can you possibly determine something is questionable, if you do not know how it works, how it has been tested, who tested it, who makes it, etc, etc, etc.

Add to that the quantum tattoo and RFID tracker many wish to add on to any Covid 19 vacs and the speculation of many in the public seem a bit more understandable.

The idea that you could be "tracked" with an RFID chip is preposterous. That technology doesn't exist and probably won't, given that you would need a chip that receives and sends data, which means it needs a power source (battery). The closest we could come is a chip like we use in dogs and cats, and to get data from those one needs to scan the exact spot on the animal up close and personal.

Granted these chips can identify the host if it undergoes the scan, but they can't be "tracked" unless they submit to the scan.
How many human viruses have been totally exterminated? I think the number is "2". I don't see the Wuhan Flu being exterminated by a vaccine any more than AIDS/GRIDS was supposedly going to be 'cured' by a vaccine by now, look how much $$ has been thrown at the queer affliction.
Have you guys ever seen how they track bears and wolves?

They aint injecting that tracker in your stupid arm!

They aint injecting that tracker in your stupid arm!

Likely an RFID tracker. Not sure they are "injectable" tiny, but they are awfully damned tiny, cheap, and ubiquitous. I would bet you dollars to donuts you have several RFID trackers in your house right now, built as part of products you bought to aid in logistics (regarding the item: warehousing, inventory, location on earth/in warehouse, etc.)

==========================

OK, been a while since I read up on RFID. I would say injectable RFID chips are now do-able.
"Smartdust"
https://thefutureofthings.com/3221-hitachi-develops-worlds-smallest-rfid-chip/

[Linked Image from thefutureofthings.com]

[Linked Image from thefutureofthings.com]

Every time I think, "Self, you probably being too paranoid. And that thing is just a kooky conspiracy theory," I get a reality check that shows I am not paranoid enough and the old kooky conspiracy theory is now conspiracy fact touted as a positive moral good by our ruling class.

Just make sure you use a Tazer on yourself to fry the chips - Easy Peazy
Originally Posted by windridge

The idea that you could be "tracked" with an RFID chip is preposterous. That technology doesn't exist and probably won't, given that you would need a chip that receives and sends data, which means it needs a power source (battery). The closest we could come is a chip like we use in dogs and cats, and to get data from those one needs to scan the exact spot on the animal up close and personal.

Granted these chips can identify the host if it undergoes the scan, but they can't be "tracked" unless they submit to the scan.

Uh, you are wrong.

RFID scanners operate according to the laws of physics, in particular electromagnetic radiation (RF). There are already RFID scanners that work at a distance. The range determined by signal strength (which is determined by power input, xmit & rec antenna, etc. ) intervening materials, etc.

See my post above for the current size of RFID chips.

Let me give you an example. A neighbor who lives nearby had a TBI, lost his job, and was struggling financially. Using OTC consumer wifi hardware, a freely available more capable firmware (ddwrt), and a couple of primestar or directv dishes we found in a junk pile, we were able to bridge the not inconsiderable gap between our houses with directional wifi so he could still pay some bills, communicate with family, get some entertainment, etc. We did not even have to boost the signal above the mandated limit. But we could have and could then have bridged even farther. FTR, the record for UN-boosted wifi signal is over 200 miles last time I checked.

===============

Again, been a while since I looked into it. Here are some links to educate the educatable:
https://www.wireless-technology-advisor.com/rfid-range.html

Commercially available RFID with a range of 3KM, while staying withing legally mandated transmit power:
https://skyrfid.com/RFID_Range.php

If my Lord AND Savior Jesus Christ wants me to get THE COVID, I'll get it, vaccine or not.
Social distancing or not
Quarantined or not.
Praise his na....LOOK !
A SNAKE!
Ow!!!

My sentiments exactly.
Paul B.

Yes, kemo-sabi, seen it on TV many times. First, you must locate the tracks. Then, get down on one knee, place your hand in the tracks, and say, "hmmmm, big one."

Then, find a turd and place it between your cheek and gum (it helps if you can palm a milk dud and fake it). Look pensively at the horizon, and say "this is no more than two hours old, let's go!!"
I'm all for vaccines that have gone through years of extensive testing. However, I'm a bit reluctant to put a vaccine in my body that has gone through "Operation Warp Speed."
Who here did not get a Polio shot?
Originally Posted by PJGunner
Social distancing or not
Quarantined or not.
Praise his na....LOOK !
A SNAKE!
Ow!!!

My sentiments exactly.
Paul B.

Our Lord said we would do miracles. With modern medicine, we did. That doesnt mean Satans minions cant come in and help bring us to the point HE must step in.

Polio dosent mutate like C19 and the flu.

Who here has gotten a cold shot.
The herd of animals opposing masks and vaccines is usually lazy, suburban, selfish, ignorant, conspiracy-minded, and proud of it. Yes there are examples of medical mistakes and abuse. That doesn’t mean we are entitled henceforth to be stupid ostriches. Some people wear disconnectedness from reality as a badge of redneck honor.

Originally Posted by crossfire3006
I'm all for vaccines that have gone through years of extensive testing. However, I'm a bit reluctant to put a vaccine in my body that has gone through "Operation Warp Speed."

The researchers skipped from testing the vaccines on animals to human volunteers because all the animals that got a vaccine (and had antibodies in their blood) died when they were infected with COVID-19. The researchers are skipping that part of the process (actually infecting humans) so they can get their vaccines approved. Then they'll test their vaccines all all you sheep.

I've never had a polio shot.
“....all all you sheep...”???

This is the kind of careful, detail-oriented consideration that so often characterizes the dissenters. Classic ad hominem. Be informed, be neutral, be fair-minded.

Originally Posted by victoro
Then they'll test their vaccines all all you sheep.

Originally Posted by HMS_Deptford
The herd of animals opposing masks and vaccines is usually lazy, suburban, selfish, ignorant, conspiracy-minded, and proud of it. Yes there are examples of medical mistakes and abuse. That doesn’t mean we are entitled henceforth to be stupid ostriches. Some people wear disconnectedness from reality as a badge of redneck honor.

And some people are too stupid to know they are stupid.
Originally Posted by HMS_Deptford
“....all all you sheep...”???

This is the kind of careful, detail-oriented consideration that so often characterizes the dissenters. Classic ad hominem. Be informed, be neutral, be fair-minded.

Originally Posted by victoro
Then they'll test their vaccines all all you sheep.

The sheep know who they are.
Don't care what you say i won't be getting the shot.

The worst thing that could happen is i die.

Big deal living is the hard part.

You want to take it?
Take it.

Never heard of Typhus?
I think you are passing on fake news if you thought people had DDT applied just as a prophylactic.
This is great. While people talk conspiracy theories and left-right conflicts, the Chicoms, who gave us the virus, aren't blamed for anything while they continue to sell us junk consumer goods and slowly enslave the US. Bravo!
© 24hourcampfire