Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Have you folks ever seen a horse die with tetanus? Or a 1600 lb Hereford bull die with red water?

A horse staggering around with its joints nearly locked solid. It coat crusted in salt from dried sweat, but it is so dehydrated, it can not sweat anymore. It is so crippled it can not walk across the corral to the water trough, and so sick it can not make the effort to drink when you carry the water to it.

A perfectly fat healthy bull, until he starts pissing red. And then the blood starts dripping from his eye as tears, and blood starts oozing through the pores of his skin.

All you can do, is put a bullet in their brain.

Vaccines save billions of humans from fates as bad or worse than these mentioned.

Yet some here would deny those vaccines to Americans, or even just to their loved ones.

INCONCEIVABLE, and yes, that word means exactly what I think it means.

I've gotten many vaccinations. Before I do I understand the risk of that particular vaccination. That last part is what sets a SARS-CoV-2 apart. It's hyper politicized. It's hyper feared. It's extremely rushed.

GB1

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by RemModel8
I only put my seat belt on when I know I'm going to get into an accident.

Good.

Don't get your panties in a was if I don't wear on, k?

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by OldHat
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Have you folks ever seen a horse die with tetanus? Or a 1600 lb Hereford bull die with red water?

A horse staggering around with its joints nearly locked solid. It coat crusted in salt from dried sweat, but it is so dehydrated, it can not sweat anymore. It is so crippled it can not walk across the corral to the water trough, and so sick it can not make the effort to drink when you carry the water to it.

A perfectly fat healthy bull, until he starts pissing red. And then the blood starts dripping from his eye as tears, and blood starts oozing through the pores of his skin.

All you can do, is put a bullet in their brain.

Vaccines save billions of humans from fates as bad or worse than these mentioned.

Yet some here would deny those vaccines to Americans, or even just to their loved ones.

INCONCEIVABLE, and yes, that word means exactly what I think it means.

I've gotten many vaccinations. Before I do I understand the risk of that particular vaccination. That last part is what sets a SARS-CoV-2 apart. It's hyper politicized. It's hyper feared. It's extremely rushed.

What could possibly go wrong?

Regards,

deadlift_dude
“The very first essential for success is a perpetually constant and regular employment of violence.”
----Fred Rogers
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Follow the money.....

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
I'll let the first million or so get 6-8 months into this one before I start to consider it further.
Smart

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jim1611

So what's your point? Do you hate those of us that are not going to take this vaccine or are you going to try to force us to take it? Your example of animals doesn't say much for your view of us either. It tells me that you're very willing for us to be forced since we are as they are, not able to decide on our own. Also exactly what business is it of yours if I don't take it? Have you been so fearful that I'm going to infect you?

Anyone who wants to put their faith in a vaccine is welcome to do that, in my book, but I'd have to ask the question: if they think the vaccine is effective then why should they fear those who won't take it? The logic just isn't there.

All are welcome to run their own lives...just leave me the hell alone.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

W
WAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
I haven’t had a flu shot since 1996 or so when I was still on active duty and ordered to participate and have never, I say again, never had the flu. I might die from the flu yet, but ain’t getting suckered into this current scam. Old sick folks die from the flu or pneumonia all the time. Such is life. Choices are made to be made. Choose wisely, grasshopper.

Life Member NRA, RMEF, American Legion, MAGA. Not necessarily in that order.
L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
I'd say there's a big difference between anti minded to proven vaccines what's going on at this coronavirus b*******

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Folks, here is the bigger political argument that will be had for mandatory vaccination.

1.) One course will be "We have it, take it if you want it. We advise it, but it's your choice".

VS.

2.) This is Public Health and Public money supports Medicare, hospitals etc. so it will be mandatory.

That will be the arguement. That will also be the on going arguement against 32 oz. soft drinks, red meat, junk food and anything else that people that want to control.

Those of you who kep saying "follow the money" are looking in the wrong place. Pharma ain't where the money is. Gov't healthcare spending (think Medicare especially) dwarfs everything in the private sector. It is controlled by Congress, and there are plenty of people in COngress that want to tell you how you are going to behave.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by hatari
Folks, here is the bigger political argument that will be had for mandatory vaccination.

1.) One course will be "We have it, take it if you want it. We advise it, but it's your choice".

VS.

2.) This is Public Health and Public money supports Medicare, hospitals etc. so it will be mandatory.

That will be the arguement. That will also be the on going arguement against 32 oz. soft drinks, red meat, junk food and anything else that people that want to control.

Those of you who kep saying "follow the money" are looking in the wrong place. Pharma ain't where the money is. Gov't healthcare spending (think Medicare especially) dwarfs everything in the private sector. It is controlled by Congress, and there are plenty of people in COngress that want to tell you how you are going to behave.

Agreed, but in this case I think it will be even worse. People who don't accept the vaccination will be branded as self centered evil people. Look at the demonization of people who don't ware masks.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Call me self centered, and call me racist too if it makes you feel good about yourself. IDGAF.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by RiverRider

So what's your point? Do you hate those of us that are not going to take this vaccine or are you going to try to force us to take it? Your example of animals doesn't say much for your view of us either. It tells me that you're very willing for us to be forced since we are as they are, not able to decide on our own. Also exactly what business is it of yours if I don't take it? Have you been so fearful that I'm going to infect you?

Anyone who wants to put their faith in a vaccine is welcome to do that, in my book, but I'd have to ask the question: if they think the vaccine is effective then why should they fear those who won't take it? The logic just isn't there.

Personally I find it hard to argue with this, but just to play devil's advocate, there is an argument to be made that your refusal to take a safe vaccine does affect other people.

It goes like this: Vaccines are not 100% effective, like the flu vaccine. So, say the COVID vaccine is 75% effective. If everyone takes it then theoretically 75% of the population is immune, which is enough to provide herd immunity and the virus will die out.

But if a significant percentage of the population decides not to take it, we don't get there (herd immunity). And not everyone can take the vaccine even if they want to. Newborns, people with compromised immune systems due to things like chemotherapy, etc.

So if I'm one of the 25% that the vaccine is not effective for or if I'm in chemotherapy your refusal (not just yours, but everyone who refuses) certainly can affect me.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I'm very pro-vac but not with this one. Most flu vaccines are so-so at best because flu viruses mutate so fast that they can't keep up. Each year it's just a guess as what the designer bug of the year will be. Once in a while they get it right but not all the time. With CV 19, there's too much money and politics involved.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
As long as we are comparing long-proven vaccines to the new and rushed and politicized versions look at a couple questions...

Do you trust the medical establishment suppressing hydrochloroquine and killing people to do a better job with the vaccine?

There are many countries vaccinating kids but the ones with the best results wait until the kids are older and have significantly more body mass. Do you trust that group to choose what is best for you without regard for what is best for their wallets?

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
I’m not for it because of all the political pressure and I don’t trust any involvement from Bill Gates so,,,,hypothetically speaking let’s wait they say the vaccine will be here in what 6 months, so let’s wait and see the political scene then and see if this all goes away in early November or if it is still headline news then let’s give the vaccine to all that want and demand it but first,, all of the leaders pushing it including Fauci and gates take it and let’s see what it does for them.
I’m not anti vaccine like many others I’m anti this currently because of the politics and the coding and tracking mr money gates talks about. My fear in all this is that it will become mandated that if you don’t have it you can’t do this, go in here, visit this place etc.

We might have to be neighbors, but I don’t have to be neighborly. John Chisum
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by RiverRider

Personally I find it hard to argue with this, but just to play devil's advocate, there is an argument to be made that your refusal to take a safe vaccine does affect other people.

It goes like this: Vaccines are not 100% effective, like the flu vaccine. So, say the COVID vaccine is 75% effective. If everyone takes it then theoretically 75% of the population is immune, which is enough to provide herd immunity and the virus will die out.

But if a significant percentage of the population decides not to take it, we don't get there (herd immunity). And not everyone can take the vaccine even if they want to. Newborns, people with compromised immune systems due to things like chemotherapy, etc.

So if I'm one of the 25% that the vaccine is not effective for or if I'm in chemotherapy your refusal (not just yours, but everyone who refuses) certainly can affect me.

Reasonable point, however, let's add into the mix the fact they lie about every aspect of vaccinating all the time. And it is much easier to compare humans to farm animals that are not likely to live to their full life expectancy anyway. They just go kill the farm animal. The ethics are worlds apart.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by smokepole

My counterargument would be that if you were able to make it mandatory, then you 100% positively WILL have affected ME.

Don't be the darkness.

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
I am really careful about taking injections when people who have stated they want the world population reduced to 100 million are involved with it. Gotta ask yourself, why does a computer geek who has billions of dollars and thinks the population of earth should be about 100 million demonstrate so much interest in vaccines? Call me a distrustful bastard. If a bunch of folks take it and there are no problems in five years, I might consider it. Until then, not a chance. Especially when the same people that take a decade or so to come up with other vaccines get this one all ready to go in six months. Corners were cut somewhere, you can be sure.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I don't think I'd buy a vaccine pushed by a guy who wants the world population decimated.

Don't be the darkness.

G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Vaccines can be great. Look at small pox. And polio. They can also cause huge problems. I did know a surgeon who took the swine flu vaccine and developed Guillain-Barre syndrome from it and was in a wheel chair forever. I know of others but never met them personally.

Vaccines have done more good than harm, no doubt. But the RNA vaccines that are being touted now for corona virus should give you some pause and you should consider them carefully.

As one Pharma executive in a linked articles in one of the threads said, "We don't want to be responsible if something shows up four years in the future".

Retired cat herder.

Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

587 members (12344mag, 007FJ, 1lessdog, 1badf350, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugeman, 64 invisible), 2,476 guests, and 1,353 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,930
Posts18,518,934
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.