Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I
Have you folks ever seen a horse die with tetanus? Or a 1600 lb Hereford bull die with red water?

A horse staggering around with its joints nearly locked solid. It coat crusted in salt from dried sweat, but it is so dehydrated, it can not sweat anymore. It is so crippled it can not walk across the corral to the water trough, and so sick it can not make the effort to drink when you carry the water to it.

A perfectly fat healthy bull, until he starts pissing red. And then the blood starts dripping from his eye as tears, and blood starts oozing through the pores of his skin.

All you can do, is put a bullet in their brain.

Vaccines save billions of humans from fates as bad or worse than these mentioned.

Yet some here would deny those vaccines to Americans, or even just to their loved ones.

INCONCEIVABLE, and yes, that word means exactly what I think it means.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Ask anyone with shingles about chicken pox vaccine...

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A vaccine protects the person that takes it. If you take it then you have nothing to worry about.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Your title should read: "Question for the ANTI-VAXING KOOKS?

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
You trust it because it comes from Dr.
Well Dr approved of spraying kids with DDT.
Drs lobotomized children for depression.

You want to take it?
Take it.
If it works then your protected from it so why do you care if someone doesn't take it?
How in the heck does that simple fact escape your logic?

IF it works...it protects you from getting it.

IF it DOESN'T work the. Your not protected, BUT, if it doesn't work why are you taking it?

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
IC B2

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Have you folks ever seen a horse die with tetanus? Or a 1600 lb Hereford bull die with red water?

A horse staggering around with its joints nearly locked solid. It coat crusted in salt from dried sweat, but it is so dehydrated, it can not sweat anymore. It is so crippled it can not walk across the corral to the water trough, and so sick it can not make the effort to drink when you carry the water to it.

A perfectly fat healthy bull, until he starts pissing red. And then the blood starts dripping from his eye as tears, and blood starts oozing through the pores of his skin.

Vaccines save billions of humans from fates as bad or worse than these mentioned.

Yet some here would deny those vaccines to Americans, or even just to their loved ones.

A vaccine for the sub 1% fatality bologna virus?

A group of 100 people get it and less than ONE die!

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
So...since vaccines of the past have been developed and deployed for good, all "vaccines" present and future will be developed amd deployed for good because we know there could never be evil intent.

Right?

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ringworm

You want to take it?
Take it.
If it works then your protected from it so why do you care if someone doesn't take it?

IF it DOESN'T work the. Your not protected, BUT, if it doesn't work why are you taking it?

DDT was actually a very good insecticide and saves millions from malaria. The problem was it's gross MISUSE. It was used in extreme overdoses and caused lots of problems doing it.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I think it's very appropriate that the OP uses farm animals as an example.
Perhaps sheep would be more concise.

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Zing!

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I am provax, been vaccinated to a farethewell.

Still, blind faith in docs and govt is foolish. And the odds of adverse reactions outweigh thenodds of benefit for some vax. Getting stuff injected into your body is serious business worthy of some thought beyond "govt and docs know best."

And thanks for the reminder to get my tetanus booster.

Regards,

deadlift_dude
“The very first essential for success is a perpetually constant and regular employment of violence.”
----Fred Rogers
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
I've taken every vaccine and so have my children.

An mRNA vaccine for a seasonal virus is a bit concerning to me. Of all the vaccines y'all have ever taken, mRNA wasn't one of them.

I'll let the first million or so get 6-8 months into this one before I start to consider it further.

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Anti-Vax pre-covid = liberal kook

Anti-Vax post covid = good conservative patriot

Hahahahaha

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Ejp1234 = moron

Pre covid, post covid...facts remain facts.

Don't be the darkness.

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
I think it's very appropriate that the OP uses farm animals as an example.
Perhaps sheep would be more concise.

Maybe because those are the firsthand examples he has. People were smarter years ago so most living people don't have any experience with people dying from polio, smallpox, etc. They took the vaccine.

B
BLG Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I'm not anti vacc, but for me and my family, we are anti flu vacc.

My kids have had all of their shots. We just aren't going to get shots that MIGHT help with the flu, whether influenza or covic.

Big difference.

Clyde

The liberal mind is an endless black hole of stupidity.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
That yearly flu vaccine sure works like a champ!

CDC conducts studies each year to determine how well the influenza (flu) vaccine protects against flu illness. While vaccine effectiveness (VE) can vary, recent studies show that flu vaccination reduces the risk of flu illness by between 40% and 60% among the overall population during seasons when most circulating flu viruses are well-matched to the flu vaccine

So get your crayons or calculator....
Ready?
40-60% is 50% AVERAGE Innefictive!

That's HALF!

FLIP A COIN....THATS 50%

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I only put my seat belt on when I know I'm going to get into an accident.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck

You want to take it?
Take it.

DDT was actually a very good insecticide and saves millions from malaria. The problem was it's gross MISUSE. It was used in extreme overdoses and caused lots of problems doing it.

Truth!

(But let's not let that cloud the narrative, right??)

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

So what's your point? Do you hate those of us that are not going to take this vaccine or are you going to try to force us to take it? Your example of animals doesn't say much for your view of us either. It tells me that you're very willing for us to be forced since we are as they are, not able to decide on our own. Also exactly what business is it of yours if I don't take it? Have you been so fearful that I'm going to infect you? If you want to take it then go right ahead but you'll be crossing a line on trying to force others to do so.

Also you say there are some that would deny vaccines to Americans. When has this ever happened?

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

191 members (358wsm, 10gaugemag, 7mm_Loco, 2500HD, 204guy, 26 invisible), 2,105 guests, and 1,194 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,240
Posts18,485,897
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.