Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
Risk/benefit analysis should be in everyone’s tool box. Do the research, which does not mean watching YouTube videos, and make an informed choice.

Sam......

GB1

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I work for a hospital system and fear that management will force this on the employees just like they do the annual flu vaccine. I am 5 years from retirement and really can't afford to leave now and finding another job at 61 is not something I cherish. With that said, I would rather get the virus than take this current vaccine. I may have some tough decisions coming soon.

Last edited by coat4gun; 08/05/20.

Luke 22:36
εγώ δεν θα συμμορφωθεί
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by OldHat
Originally Posted by hatari
Folks, here is the bigger political argument that will be had for mandatory vaccination.

1.) One course will be "We have it, take it if you want it. We advise it, but it's your choice".

VS.

2.) This is Public Health and Public money supports Medicare, hospitals etc. so it will be mandatory.

That will be the arguement. That will also be the on going arguement against 32 oz. soft drinks, red meat, junk food and anything else that people that want to control.

Those of you who kep saying "follow the money" are looking in the wrong place. Pharma ain't where the money is. Gov't healthcare spending (think Medicare especially) dwarfs everything in the private sector. It is controlled by Congress, and there are plenty of people in COngress that want to tell you how you are going to behave.

Agreed, but in this case I think it will be even worse. People who don't accept the vaccination will be branded as self centered evil people. Look at the demonization of people who don't ware masks.

We share the same fear.

How about "no admittance to sporting events without proof of vaccination" and a phone app for proof?

I guess we can all buy a phoney vaccination certificate from China??? wink

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by coat4gun
I work for a hospital system and fear that management will force this on the employees just like they do the annual flu vaccine. I am 5 years from retirement and really can't afford to leave now and finding another job at 61 is not something I cherish. With that said, I would rather get the virus than take this current vaccine. I may have some tough decisions coming soon.

I wouldn't be surprised if vaccination will be mandatory when my state license renews. That will be interesting.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

CDC: Corruption, Deceit and Cover-Up

With the global vaccine market now at tens of billions of dollars, vaccine safety should be of utmost concern to the Centers for Disease Control (CDC). But instead, rather than testing and monitoring the health effects of vaccines and patient injuries truthfully to the American public and making critical and necessary corrections in the program, the CDC has become a mouthpiece for industry and has protected the ‘all vaccines for all children’ policy despite peer-reviewed science to the contrary.

According to a UPI Investigative article written in the early 2000s, the CDC owned at least 28 vaccine patents. They are also in charge of vaccine promotion (getting the public to take vaccines) and vaccine safety. The CDC, like other large bureaucratic agencies, also has a revolving door to industry that comes with inherent conflicts of interests. Common sense should have told us that this system was doomed to fail.

The documents below, some of which obtained by the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) show a pattern of deceit perpetrated by the CDC on the American public and world stage for over 25 years. The Children’s Health Defense believes that the vaccine safety should be taken from the CDC.

Conflicts of interest in vaccine safety research

Abstract

Conflicts of interest (COIs) cloud vaccine safety research. Sponsors of research have competing interests that may impede the objective study of vaccine side effects. Vaccine manufacturers, health officials, and medical journals may have financial and bureaucratic reasons for not wanting to acknowledge the risks of vaccines. Conversely, some advocacy groups may have legislative and financial reasons to sponsor research that finds risks in vaccines. Using the vaccine-autism debate as an illustration, this article details the conflicts of interest each of these groups faces, outlines the current state of vaccine safety research, and suggests remedies to address COIs. Minimizing COIs in vaccine safety research could reduce research bias and restore greater trust in the vaccine program.

https://dailycaller.com/2020/07/17/cdc-employee-political-contributions-democratic-pacs/

CDC Employees Made More Than 8,000 Federal Contributions To PACs And Politicians Since 2015. Only 5 Went To Republican Causes, FEC Records Show

CDC Members Own More Than 50 Patents Connected to Vaccinations

US Congressional report slams FDA, CDC over "weak" conflict of interest

How Conflicts of Interest Have Corrupted the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)

IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by RiverRider
So...since vaccines of the past have been developed and deployed for good, all "vaccines" present and future will be developed amd deployed for good because we know there could never be evil intent.

Right?

This^^^^. Duh?

Maybe if Fauci and Gates had hit it big on the flu vaccines they wouldnt need be pushing a C 19 vaccine. So, uh, hasnt Gates already hit it big?
They are doing it because they truly care for us, right? Well, why did they fight stopping flights from China? Why do they support D Govs sending covid sick to nursing homes?

And the biggie? Why are they continuing to fight Hydroxychloroquine? whistle

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by OldHat
Folks, here is the bigger political argument that will be had for mandatory vaccination.

1.) One course will be "We have it, take it if you want it. We advise it, but it's your choice".

VS.

2.) This is Public Health and Public money supports Medicare, hospitals etc. so it will be mandatory.

That will be the arguement. That will also be the on going arguement against 32 oz. soft drinks, red meat, junk food and anything else that people that want to control.

Those of you who kep saying "follow the money" are looking in the wrong place. Pharma ain't where the money is. Gov't healthcare spending (think Medicare especially) dwarfs everything in the private sector. It is controlled by Congress, and there are plenty of people in COngress that want to tell you how you are going to behave.

Agreed, but in this case I think it will be even worse. People who don't accept the vaccination will be branded as self centered evil people. Look at the demonization of people who don't ware masks.

We share the same fear.

How about "no admittance to sporting events without proof of vaccination" and a phone app for proof?

I guess we can all buy a phoney vaccination certificate from China??? wink

My wife and I wanted to get away for our anniversary so I started to look for places along the Maine coast since she had never been there and I haven't since the early 80's. Well they were requiring a negative covid test to stay or a 14 day quarantine when arriving. I don't have 2 weeks and I'm not paying for a covid test so their loss. The world has gone insane over this thing. They are acting like it is airborne ebola or something when is really only about as deadly as a bad flu, and way less deadly for the young and healthy. Insane.

εγώ δεν θα συμμορφωθεί
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by joken2

CDC: Corruption, Deceit and Cover-Up

With the global vaccine market now at tens of billions of dollars, vaccine safety should be of utmost concern to the Centers for Disease Control (CDC). But instead, rather than testing and monitoring the health effects of vaccines and patient injuries truthfully to the American public and making critical and necessary corrections in the program, the CDC has become a mouthpiece for industry and has protected the ‘all vaccines for all children’ policy despite peer-reviewed science to the contrary.

According to a UPI Investigative article written in the early 2000s, the CDC owned at least 28 vaccine patents. They are also in charge of vaccine promotion (getting the public to take vaccines) and vaccine safety. The CDC, like other large bureaucratic agencies, also has a revolving door to industry that comes with inherent conflicts of interests. Common sense should have told us that this system was doomed to fail.

The documents below, some of which obtained by the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) show a pattern of deceit perpetrated by the CDC on the American public and world stage for over 25 years. The Children’s Health Defense believes that the vaccine safety should be taken from the CDC.

Conflicts of interest in vaccine safety research

Abstract

Conflicts of interest (COIs) cloud vaccine safety research. Sponsors of research have competing interests that may impede the objective study of vaccine side effects. Vaccine manufacturers, health officials, and medical journals may have financial and bureaucratic reasons for not wanting to acknowledge the risks of vaccines. Conversely, some advocacy groups may have legislative and financial reasons to sponsor research that finds risks in vaccines. Using the vaccine-autism debate as an illustration, this article details the conflicts of interest each of these groups faces, outlines the current state of vaccine safety research, and suggests remedies to address COIs. Minimizing COIs in vaccine safety research could reduce research bias and restore greater trust in the vaccine program.

https://dailycaller.com/2020/07/17/cdc-employee-political-contributions-democratic-pacs/

CDC Employees Made More Than 8,000 Federal Contributions To PACs And Politicians Since 2015. Only 5 Went To Republican Causes, FEC Records Show

CDC Members Own More Than 50 Patents Connected to Vaccinations

US Congressional report slams FDA, CDC over "weak" conflict of interest

How Conflicts of Interest Have Corrupted the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)

Move along now...nothing to see here!

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M

I think that I’ll wait about 30 years until it’s “track record” is verified to be safe and effective! Of course when that happens, it will be difficult to get ....similar to Hydroxychloroquine! memtb

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by memtb

I think that I’ll wait about 30 years until it’s “track record” is verified to be safe and effective! Of course when that happens, it will be difficult to get ....similar to Hydroxychloroquine! memtb

Not hard to get, just have to pay out of pocket. https://www.pharmaoffshore.com/product/plaquenil-hydroxychloroquinine-200-mg-60-tabs/

εγώ δεν θα συμμορφωθεί
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
My whole problem with the vaccine for C-19 is that the whole situation has been blown out of proportion by politics & the fact that there has not been adequate time for testing & fully vetting the vaccine.

As in rush to judgement..............................we just have to "do something", doesn't matter if it's not quite right yet, we just "have to do something".

MM

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Take if you want to but i will not
It's my choice not to be a test dummy.

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Have you folks ever seen a horse die with tetanus? Or a 1600 lb Hereford bull die with red water?

A horse staggering around with its joints nearly locked solid. It coat crusted in salt from dried sweat, but it is so dehydrated, it can not sweat anymore. It is so crippled it can not walk across the corral to the water trough, and so sick it can not make the effort to drink when you carry the water to it.

A perfectly fat healthy bull, until he starts pissing red. And then the blood starts dripping from his eye as tears, and blood starts oozing through the pores of his skin.

All you can do, is put a bullet in their brain.

Vaccines save billions of humans from fates as bad or worse than these mentioned.

Yet some here would deny those vaccines to Americans, or even just to their loved ones.

INCONCEIVABLE, and yes, that word means exactly what I think it means.

A vaccine for the sub 1% fatality bologna virus?

A group of 100 people get it and less than ONE die!

.73% of "known cases" currently here in Alaska. .0034% of total population. That last is 3.4 people out of every 100,000. Pretty good odds.

Only about 20% of our population has been tested, so no one knows how many people actually have it.

And rising, of course - total pop isn't changing, but deaths continue to rise very slowly.

The sooner a majority of the population gets it, or a vaccine, the sooner the economy can start to come back, tho I doubt it ever will completely. Too many businesses have gone under due to the Faux flu scare.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
As long as we are comparing long-proven vaccines to the new and rushed and politicized versions look at a couple questions...

Do you trust the medical establishment suppressing hydrochloroquine and killing people to do a better job with the vaccine?

There are many countries vaccinating kids but the ones with the best results wait until the kids are older and have significantly more body mass. Do you trust that group to choose what is best for you without regard for what is best for their wallets?

This. ^^^

To All: There is a reason the gates group testing vaccines on kids has been kicked out of India and several African countries.

How many people died from early polio vaccines?

How many years does it take to successfully test safety of a vaccine?

Why has the company making it been indemnified against possible lawsuits? whistle

Last edited by jaguartx; 08/05/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
If my Lord AND Savior Jesus Christ wants me to get THE COVID, I'll get it, vaccine or not.
Social distancing or not
Quarantined or not.
Praise his na....LOOK !
A SNAKE!
Ow!!!

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I hope you had your mask on while you typed that drivel.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Originally Posted by ringworm
You trust it because it comes from Dr.
Well Dr approved of spraying kids with DDT.
Drs lobotomized children for depression.

You want to take it?
Take it.
If it works then your protected from it so why do you care if someone doesn't take it?
How in the heck does that simple fact escape your logic?

IF it works...it protects you from getting it.

IF it DOESN'T work the. Your not protected, BUT, if it doesn't work why are you taking it?

DDT was actually a very good insecticide and saves millions from malaria. The problem was it's gross MISUSE. It was used in extreme overdoses and caused lots of problems doing it.

That was the only problem with DDT, we used it on the farm for years to good effect combating flies and other insects.

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

Vaccines save billions of humans from fates as bad or worse than these mentioned.
Yet some here would deny those vaccines to Americans, or even just to their loved ones.
INCONCEIVABLE, and yes, that word means exactly what I think it means.

There are 3 big assumptions off of these false premises to start with.

1. "First, DO NO HARM." This used to be the primary, "FIRST" mandate and oath taken by anyone licensed to practice medicine. It is constantly violated by every physician and their nurses who inject patients with their strange concoctions....they call vaccines.
Listen to the video if you care to learn what one of the fathers of modern vaccination did to countless unsuspecting people. They laugh like pathetic Satanists at the fact that their victims were injected with cancer. Next time you vaxers offer prayer for someone on this forum who was diagnosed with CANCER....YOU REMEMBER THIS VIDEO. Those are recordings and evidence of mass murder by injection.

2. The next assumption is that vaccines are proven effective. The vaccine industry is the ONLY one that is immune from liability. They need NOT prove that the patients are immune of any particular disease.
However, they are immune from liability. From the multi billion dollar companies all the way down to the lowly pharmacists and librarians (VA hospital) can't be sued for injecting poisons that cause torture and death in too many innocent, trusting people.
Even the Covid animal "trials" are a scam.

If anyone wants to put their trust in the Bill Gates machine, Fauci, or Maurice Hilleman go right ahead.

3. You said, " Yet some here would deny those vaccines to Americans, or even just to their loved ones.
INCONCEIVABLE, and yes, that word means exactly what I think it means. "

Your body, YOUR CHOICE. Don't turn the argument around saying that it's those of us who do NOT want our loved ones injected with poison by complete strangers are the ones controlling the pharmaceutical system. We aren't controlling the Medical industrial complex. We aren't the ones forcing every soldier and every sailor to be poisoned when they sign on the dotted line. We aren't the ones making every employee of all of the clinics and hospitals around here to roll up their sleeves to get their shot of "love juice" whether they want it OR NOT.

Its the the Big Pharma companies and ALL of those who go along with insisting on injecting your poisons into little babies before the momma is allowed to take him home. It is YOUR crowd that has laws in every state requiring school attendance, then MANDATING that every child be injected with substances their own doctors would not even ingest in a glass of water.
It is YOUR CRIMINAL syndicates that give the gift of brain damage upon entrance into nursing care facilities. It's your evil system that is FORCING IT UPON US AND OUR FAMILIES.

There is much proof to show that vaccines are NOT safe.
Even IF they were proven effective, and they have not, that would be a big gamble that I wouldn't take if I went to a gas station. Maybe the gas will ruin the engine from one of these pumps, maybe you will get the real gas that you paid for. That's just a replaceable car.
If someone else wants to take that gamble, they can shop there. Not me and not my family.

You try to make your case for a bull dying.
That's sad. It still doesn't prove that it happened BECAUSE of a lack of vaccination.
It's an emotional subject for you and many here. I understand and empathize. I've done plenty of veterinary care and love animals probably more than most average folks. Maybe I am being too hard on you about this subject since this isn't really your field of study. Keep in mind that because this topic deals with life and death and fates worse than death in some cases, I must speak up. I hope that nobody else has to go through what I have seen in hundreds of vaccine injury cases.

What has been proven are the torturous deaths for a year in one case and for many years in another of my immediate family members who were injected with the damn Influenza Vaccine. They are proven cause and effect cases that are worth more than a whole heard of cattle, because they are made in the image and likeness of GOD.

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Originally Posted by T LEE
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Originally Posted by ringworm
You trust it because it comes from Dr.
Well Dr approved of spraying kids with DDT.
Drs lobotomized children for depression.

You want to take it?
Take it.
If it works then your protected from it so why do you care if someone doesn't take it?
How in the heck does that simple fact escape your logic?

IF it works...it protects you from getting it.

IF it DOESN'T work the. Your not protected, BUT, if it doesn't work why are you taking it?

DDT was actually a very good insecticide and saves millions from malaria. The problem was it's gross MISUSE. It was used in extreme overdoses and caused lots of problems doing it.

That was the only problem with DDT, we used it on the farm for years to good effect combating flies and other insects.

The Iggles and other stuff didn't take to it, either.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
It looks like you are proponent of mandatory vaccines. We already have way too many of those.

Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

554 members (1234, 1beaver_shooter, 219 Wasp, 12344mag, 007FJ, 1lessdog, 62 invisible), 2,453 guests, and 1,234 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,941
Posts18,519,070
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.