Home
Posted By: Old_Toot Case Numbers Surge - 11/14/20
The Rona.

2theadvocate.com
Front page.

Stricter regulations to follow.

Looking like this herd immunity thing is gonna take a little while before it kicks in.

A while back there was a discussion here on that and also about the exponentiality possibility.

Heh.
Posted By: Blackheart Re: Case Numbers Surge - 11/14/20
Have we developed immunity to any of the other corona viruses ? Didn't think so. Why would you expect this one be any different ?
Posted By: Oldelkhunter Re: Case Numbers Surge - 11/14/20
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
The Rona.

2theadvocate.com
Front page.

Looking like this herd immunity thing is gonna take a little while before it kicks in.

A while back there was a discussion here on that and also about the exponentiality possibility.

Heh.

Had all the states been open at the same level and the at risk elderly protected we would probably have more herd immunity then we have now.
Posted By: 280shooter Re: Case Numbers Surge - 11/14/20
The Rona.

2theadvocate.com
Front page.

Heh.

Those masks are working great!
Posted By: BobBrown Re: Case Numbers Surge - 11/14/20
#TardsGonBeTards
Posted By: Gus Re: Case Numbers Surge - 11/14/20
herd immunity might equal survival of the fittest.

that is, vaccines have been a modern invention.

there were no flu shots in the 1918 epidemic?

i suppose WWI didn't help any either?

if we let it burn on through, what then?

how to humanely distribute the vaccine?
Posted By: watch4bear Re: Case Numbers Surge - 11/14/20

bury the dead, and move on
Posted By: Calvin Re: Case Numbers Surge - 11/14/20
We are nearing ICU capacity here in AK. They will probably shut things down until they open up beds, then open things up, repeat repeat repeat.

Posted By: PaulBarnard Re: Case Numbers Surge - 11/14/20
I told my wife a few weeks ago that we were going to see another rise in the cases.
Posted By: OldHat Re: Case Numbers Surge - 11/14/20
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Have we developed immunity to any of the other corona viruses ? Didn't think so. Why would you expect this one be any different ?

Doctors think one of the reason some people are asymptomatic is because of existing antibodies of other corona viruses.
Lockdowns are NOT sustainable!!! We can't fight this with lockdowns.
Originally Posted by OldHat

Doctors think one of the reason some people are asymptomatic is because of existing antibodies of other corona viruses.
There are people who have already had it more than once. They say the antibodies only remain for 3-4 months. After that you are vulnerable again.
Lockdowns will destroy the economy and the world will be much worse off than dealing with the cases we get.
Posted By: AlaskaCub Re: Case Numbers Surge - 11/14/20
This chit is getting old, they are freaking out here in Colorado too. I looked at the most recent report they put out and it says that 224 people have died of Rona in El Paso county since February. That’s an area of somewhere around 700,000 people and 224 people have died in 9 months of pandemic? Of that 224 something like 185 of them are over 70 years old. Let the damn thing run it’s course already, killing the economy,, the education system, jobs, businesses and keeping people locked down is not the answer. But they love pumping everyone full of fear!

There are people who have already had it more than once. They say the antibodies only remain for 3-4 months. After that you are vulnerable again.

I'd need to see a published paper on this.

Then we are wasting our money on vaccines, and we should NEVER lockdown and just live with the virus.
Posted By: AKduck Re: Case Numbers Surge - 11/14/20
It ain’t going away. Get yourselves healthy.
Posted By: Calvin Re: Case Numbers Surge - 11/14/20
Originally Posted by AKduck

How are things in ktown? Things still normal?
Originally Posted by AlaskaCub
This chit is getting old, they are freaking out here in Colorado too. I looked at the most recent report they put out and it says that 224 people have died of Rona in El Paso county since February. That’s an area of somewhere around 700,000 people and 224 people have died in 9 months of pandemic? Of that 224 something like 185 of them are over 70 years old. Let the damn thing run it’s course already, killing the country, the education system, jobs, businesses and keeping people locked down is not the answer. But they love pumping everyone full of fear!

Exactly. The risk does not justify the reaction. People are intentionally using fear to manipulate mass behavior.

Yes, the virus is real. Yes, you don't want to get it. Yes, if you get and yo are one of the minority who get serious symptoms then get it treated. Don't destroy the country over this.
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: Case Numbers Surge - 11/14/20
Originally Posted by 280shooter
The Rona.

2theadvocate.com
Front page.

Heh.

Just got back to Louisiana last night from deer hunting in Wyoming and passing through Texas, New Mexico, Colorado, Wyoming and into Montana/return I can say that folks there are taking masks seriously. I’m speaking of the Interstate corridors and the businesses along the way.

Whatever the f’k that means or does for the “pandemic “.
Posted By: Fubarski Re: Case Numbers Surge - 11/14/20

Bullshit.

People are "asymptomatic" because the test is inaccurate, and weighted heavily to a false positive.

Nobody gets it twice, they never had it the first time, nor probably the second.

Any rise in cases is just a rise in tests, which leads to more false positives.

Anybody stupid enough ta believe the bolo-19 numbers, believe hiden got more votes.

The same type of people is countin em.
Posted By: Stophel Re: Case Numbers Surge - 11/14/20

Lockdowns are not intended to fight it.... they're intended to STRETCH it out as long as possible.
Originally Posted by Stophel

Lockdowns are not intended to fight it.... they're intended to STRETCH it out as long as possible.

So it does appear.
The Rona.

2theadvocate.com
Front page.

Heh.

Just got back to Louisiana last night from deer hunting in Wyoming and passing through Texas, New Mexico, Colorado, Wyoming and into Montana/return I can say that folks there are taking masks seriously. I’m speaking of the Interstate corridors and the businesses along the way.

What about the small towns in Wyoming? You'd expect New Mexico, Colorado, to be liberal meccas.

I believe you are right. People are clamoring for lockdowns simply because they are afraid and "experts" tell them they should.

No on asks what the long term plan is. WTF is the long term plan? Vaccines? It will be years before the wold is vaccinated.
The Rona.

2theadvocate.com
Front page.

Heh.

What about the small towns in Wyoming? You'd expect New Mexico, Colorado, to be liberal meccas.

Dayton and Ranchester Wyoming,,,,yep. Had to go back to Sheridan to find a place to eat a good, late breakfast after the morning hunt.

Lots of small businesses shut down.
Originally Posted by Fubarski

Bullshit.

People are "asymptomatic" because the test is inaccurate, and weighted heavily to a false positive.

Nobody gets it twice, they never had it the first time, nor probably the second.

Anybody stupid enough ta believe the bolo-19 numbers, believe hiden got more votes.

So the hospitals are filling up with covid patients again because people are imagining they're sick. Got it.
Biden and his COVID Czar have said they want a 4-6 week lockdown. Then what?
Posted By: AKduck Re: Case Numbers Surge - 11/14/20
Originally Posted by Calvin
Originally Posted by AKduck

How are things in ktown? Things still normal?

Pretty normal around here. Had 4 in the hospital. Down to 1 (3 recovered) 50 some odd active cases they know of. Couple kids turned up positive at the schools and they shutdown and cleaned. Back to normal classes the next day.

Only thing notable I guess is A and P is giving 5% off your groceries if you wear a mask in the store 😀. Amazing how fast folks put those masks on now.

Bullshit.

So the hospitals are filling up with covid patients again because people are imagining they're sick. Got it.

Ain't no hospital filled up with bolo patients now, and there never has been.

Stay stuck on stupid, if ya want. It ain't hurtin nobody else.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

Then you crack open the door, take a peek and see whass’up.

Best I can figure, Paul.

Exactly!!! Then what. Everyone locked up then goes out and we have another "Wave". This country is seriously messed up.
Posted By: SPQR70AD Re: Case Numbers Surge - 11/14/20
it is amazing that no one here has heard of what Sweden did with COVERT-19? they did NOTHING no masks no lockdowns business as usual have the lowest infection rate in Europe
I am beginning to think they are infecting people with the swab tests maybe on purpose

Bullshit.

Uhhh, yeah.

We’re all in this together. Stay cool.
Posted By: Jackson_Handy Re: Case Numbers Surge - 11/14/20
F ucking puzzies....if you get taken out by the 'rona, it was your time.

Maybe dont treat your body like a f uckin dumpster for 60yrs....diabetes, obesity, hbp, copd, etc. Eat a damn vegetable (not fried) once in a while, and exercise daily....
Originally Posted by SPQR70AD
it is amazing that no one here has heard of what Sweden did with COVERT-19? they did NOTHING no masks no lockdowns business as usual have the lowest infection rate in Europe
I am beginning to think they are infecting people with the swab tests maybe on purpose

Sweden is a good example.
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy

Maybe dont treat your body like a f uckin dumpster for 60yrs....diabetes, obesity, hbp, copd, etc. Eat a damn vegetable (not fried) once in a while, and exercise daily....

What a breath of fresh air that is.

And most likely through a mask.
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: Case Numbers Surge - 11/14/20
Name one virus we have herd immunity for. People get sick every year from viruses. Herd immunity is BS.
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Name one virus we have herd immunity for. People get sick every year from viruses. Herd immunity is BS.

You’re on thin ice here, Ole Boy.
Grins

that is exactly what I have said.

Bullshit.

It ain't hurting me at all. I only have what I read and hear on the net/news to go by. I don't have any need to be around people since I retired so not too worried about getting it myself. The stress in my life is pretty much gone since I don't have to suppress the urge to kill some know it all ass hole like you on a daily basis so life is good.
Most people get some kind of vaccine to become immune. People get flu shots every year. Pneumonia, measles, small pox, and chicken pox people get vaccines and then they still need booster shots. Show me one corona virus we have herd immunity for. I am sure there are some but covid 19 is man made and designed to destroy humans. Even if you get it the immunity goes away.

Yeah, no scchitt!!

Tomorrow I’m gonna fire off my Saleen Mustang, hit the highway and bury my foot down and into that supercharger.

Yep, that’s what I’m gonna do and any f’kers that gets in my way, well,,,,,it was ‘their time to go’.

Bullshit.

It ain't hurting me at all. I only have what I read and hear on the net/news to go by. I don't have any need to be around people since I retired so not too worried about getting it myself. The stress in my life is pretty much gone since I don't have to suppress the urge to kill some know it all ass hole like you on a daily basis so life is good.

Damn, you made me laugh out loud !
Still plenty of things you can do to be a survivor but do not count on herd immunity.

Everbody that hands you your ass is bout ta get killed.

Long line a people.

Bullshit posts, puppydog ass.
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Still plenty of things you can do to be a survivor but do not count on herd immunity.

The herd immunity thing was touted pretty hard here at The Campfire at the onset of the Covid.

We got lots of knowledge here about things like that right here.
Grins

Listen you ass hole. There are millions of people who have medical issues that are nothing that could be helped. Many of those people could live 10, 20 maybe 30 more years if they don't get brought down by covid. I'm sure most of them are more valuable and pleasant to have around than your mouthy punk ass.
Posted By: AlaskaCub Re: Case Numbers Surge - 11/14/20
What I keep trying to wrap my head around is why is influenza suddenly non existent in the US. This time last year and the year before we were recording thousands of cases of influenza nation wide weekly and suddenly they are only reporting 30 cases a week in the whole country? It’s literally flat lined on their tracking graphs. Did Rona scare off the Flu, or is the flu being misdiagnosed as Rona?

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/weekly/index.htm

Long line a people.

Bullscchitt posts like yours and the courtesy hospital tours you were given by a ‘doctor friend ‘ to show you that the beds were empty and there were no folks there with covid?

Those bullscchitt posts there that you made,,,,Mr. Big Dog?

Long line a people.

I would rip you limb from limb and do it with a smile. I would love the opportunity and would seriously enjoy it. I like hurting ass holes like you but know your type and you'd run to the law and file a complaint just as soon as you regained consciousness. But seriously, you should call Trump tonight and offer your magnificent expertise in dealing with this disease. I'm sure he'd be delighted to have an infectious disease expert such as yourself to advise him. I'm just amazed it's even still around since it was predicted by so many to just disappear after the election,

Long line a people.

Bullscchitt posts like yours and the courtesy hospital tours you were given by a ‘doctor friend ‘ to show you that the beds were empty and there were no folks there with covid?

Yeah those bullshyt posts.

Long line a people.

Razor sharp, and guru-true, as always, Mr. Covtard.
Posted By: deflave Re: Case Numbers Surge - 11/14/20
The Rona.

2theadvocate.com
Front page.

Heh.

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Long line a people.

I would rip you limb from limb and do it with a smile. I would love the opportunity and would seriously enjoy it. I like hurting ass holes like you but know your type and you'd run to the law and file a complaint just as soon as you regained consciousness. But seriously, you should call Trump tonight and offer your magnificent expertise in dealing with this disease. I'm sure he'd be delighted to have an infectious disease expert such as yourself to advise him. I'm just amazed it's even still around since it was predicted by so many to just disappear after the election,

Your moronic posts are always the same bullshit.

Ya post somethin stupid.

Get handed your ass.

Post more stupid shat bout the person that handed you your ass.

Must be a macro of some sort.

So it does appear.

You just figurin' this schit out?

LOL

I'd think a worry wart like yourself would pay attention to what happened in Italy.
Posted By: TrueGrit Re: Case Numbers Surge - 11/14/20

Listen you ass hole. There are millions of people who have medical issues that are nothing that could be helped. Many of those people could live 10, 20 maybe 30 more years if they don't get brought down by covid. I'm sure most of them are more valuable and pleasant to have around than your mouthy punk ass.

Then they better look out for themselves, it's not my job to take care of them. Might not see tomorrow but I'm not letting a cold ruin my life like all these mask wearing pussies I see around town.

Your inner Buddhist permeates your every post.
#OldScoot
Posted By: TrueGrit Re: Case Numbers Surge - 11/14/20

Long line a people.

Ya post somethin stupid.

Get handed your ass.

That's the yankee in him.

Your inner Buddhist permeates your every post.

Long line a people.

He had a hardon for me a month or so ago. I think I convinced him to put me on ignore.
Posted By: ISRO Re: Case Numbers Surge - 11/14/20

Bullshit.

Ok Dummy
Originally Posted by deflave

So it does appear.

LOL

I'd think a worry wart like yourself would pay attention to what happened in Italy.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1104709/coronavirus-deaths-worldwide-per-million-inhabitants/
Originally Posted by TrueGrit

Long line a people.

Ya post somethin stupid.

Get handed your ass.

That's the yankee in him.
Neither of you could hand a first grader their ass.
Posted By: BtailHunter Re: Case Numbers Surge - 11/14/20
On the plus side, after all these tests they will have a much larger DNA database to track all kinds of stuff.

Standby for heavy rolls

Bullshit.

Ok Dummy

For good reason
] Neither of you could hand a first grader their ass.

See, that's the thing bout the ass kickin bit.

It's a dead end. Once you play that card, there's no place ta go with it.

That's why only morons go there.

So what ya gonna do now, moron? Kick somebody's ass *twice*?

LOL
Posted By: Gus Re: Case Numbers Surge - 11/14/20
Originally Posted by watch4bear

bury the dead, and move on

are you shore you ain't a libertarian?

i take vit. c,d, iron, and potassium.

should i add zinc or not? l

covid behaves like fire.

go to hell you fat diabetic sickly bas tard. HTF can you live 30 years being a sickly POS? by having taxpayers spend millions on them? you aint worth 2 cents.
] Neither of you could hand a first grader their ass.

See, that's the thing bout the ass kickin bit.

It's a dead end. Once you play that card, there's no place ta go with it.

That's why only morons go there.

So what ya gonna do now, moron? Kick somebody's ass *twice*?

LOL
You haven't handed anybody their ass in any way here. You would know that except for the fact you're a fuggin dummy. A dummy with a big mouth and an unwarranted high opinion of himself but a dummy nonetheless.
Posted By: Jackson_Handy Re: Case Numbers Surge - 11/14/20

Wrong. Just speaking truth to the obese boomers...
Blackbeart the baddes [bleep] on the planet.

PS-He has never taken a picture.

LOL
Posted By: BtailHunter Re: Case Numbers Surge - 11/14/20

Good thing you weren't around for the Spic version.
Posted By: Rickshaw Re: Case Numbers Surge - 11/14/20
#FluSeason

I'll let you rip my ass hole with a smile. I would love the opportunity to take you and would seriously enjoy it. I like my ass hole hurting from you but know your type and I would end up wanting a long term relationship with you. You'd run to the law and file a complaint just as soon as I tossed your salad and you regained consciousness. But seriously, you should call Trump tonight and offer your magnificent expertise in dealing with my sexual desires. I'm sure he'd be delighted to have an butt expert such as yourself to advise him. I'm just amazed it's even still round since it was pumped by so many just before the election!

Dude, that is weird even for the Fire
Originally Posted by ISRO

I'll let you rip my ass hole with a smile. I would love the opportunity to take you and would seriously enjoy it. I like my ass hole hurting from you but know your type and I would end up wanting a long term relationship with you. You'd run to the law and file a complaint just as soon as I tossed your salad and you regained consciousness. But seriously, you should call Trump tonight and offer your magnificent expertise in dealing with my sexual desires. I'm sure he'd be delighted to have an butt expert such as yourself to advise him. I'm just amazed it's even still round since it was pumped by so many just before the election!

he probably just cashed his disability check popped 3 oxy contins drank half a bottle of whiskey now he is a tough guy all 350 lbs of him

go to hell you fat diabetic sickly bas tard. HTF can you live 30 years being a sickly POS? by having taxpayers spend millions on them? you aint worth 2 cents.
LMAO pussy boy. Folks end up with all sorts of ailments through heredity that they live and work with most of their lives. Doesn't take much for someone to be worth more than you. Hell my dog is a perfect example of such.

Bullshit.

Ok Dummy

For good reason

Do your wife and kids know that you're scared to death?

LMAO

I agree, you have to be a pretty sick pup to rewrite a post like that. Help is available, you just need to seek it.
Posted By: sse Re: Case Numbers Surge - 11/14/20
the CF needs herd immunity to verbal abuse

he probably just cashed his disability check popped 3 oxy contins drank half a bottle of whiskey now he is a tough guy all 350 lbs of him

Agreed

Do your wife and kids know that you're scared to death?

LMAO
Do your kids know who their real father is ? LMAO
Do your kids know who their real father is ? LMAO

I've never bothered to ask.
Originally Posted by sse

Some here have it..........LOL
ISRO's scared to death.

What a SHOCK!

LOL
ISRO's scared to death.

What a SHOCK!

LOL

Posted By: 10at6 Re: Case Numbers Surge - 11/14/20
Don't [bleep] with Blackie. He knows kung foo. Sent me a PM some time ago.He is the real deal
Originally Posted by sse

super spreader
Blackheart because he can't keep up

Originally Posted by 10at6
Don't [bleep] with Blackie. He knows kung foo. Sent me a PM some time ago.He is the real deal

Originally Posted by sse
Originally Posted by sse

super spreader

Originally Posted by AlaskaCub
What I keep trying to wrap my head around is why is influenza suddenly non existent in the US. This time last year and the year before we were recording thousands of cases of influenza nation wide weekly and suddenly they are only reporting 30 cases a week in the whole country? It’s literally flat lined on their tracking graphs. Did Rona scare off the Flu, or is the flu being misdiagnosed as Rona?

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/weekly/index.htm

Good question.

Try not to confuse me with your mom.

Kung foo Black Cawk Stroker
Originally Posted by sse
Originally Posted by sse

super spreader

shuddup i think i'm sposed to be mean to u so GTH right this minnitt, u this-a-tard, that-a-tard

He kicked a girls ass in 6th grade
Posted By: las Re: Case Numbers Surge - 11/14/20

I’m not a Dr and don’t play one in TV, but I and any one with reasonable IQ figured that out 6 months ago
Posted By: Ejp1234 Re: Case Numbers Surge - 11/14/20
Blackheart because he can't keep up

Ha ha ha ha!
Originally Posted by sse
Originally Posted by sse

super spreader

Black hearts wife?
Originally Posted by sse
Originally Posted by sse
Originally Posted by sse

super spreader

shuddup i think i'm sposed to be mean to u so GTH right this minnitt, u this-a-tard, that-a-tard

Sorry, I misread the situation..........carry on

k, guys have at it

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Posted By: 700LH Re: Case Numbers Surge - 11/14/20
Insanity Is Doing the Same Thing Over and Over Again and Expecting Different Results
Posted By: copperking81 Re: Case Numbers Surge - 11/14/20
The Rona.

2theadvocate.com
Front page.

Heh.

Funny... can't say I agree with your assessment about Montana and in particular, Wyoming.
Posted By: 79S Re: Case Numbers Surge - 11/15/20
Just in footage of ISRO he’s the shirtless ..
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: Case Numbers Surge - 11/15/20

Long line a people.

Razor sharp, and guru-true, as always, Mr. Covtard.

Lighten up, Bro.

You’ll have a more harmonious outcome. I promise.

So it does appear.

LOL

Yo, Drunktard, que pasa my n I g g a ?
Posted By: ISRO Re: Case Numbers Surge - 11/15/20
Originally Posted by 79S
Just in footage of ISRO he’s the shirtless ..

LOL
Originally Posted by BtailHunter
On the plus side, after all these tests they will have a much larger DNA database to track all kinds of stuff.

Standby for heavy rolls

Big’un here and much truth.
Originally Posted by copperking81
The Rona.

2theadvocate.com
Front page.

Heh.

Funny... can't say I agree with your assessment about Montana and in particular, Wyoming.

Telling what I saw and experienced. I gave the specific areas.

Decker and Billings Montana were a part of the route if that matters to you.
Posted By: BobBrown Re: Case Numbers Surge - 11/15/20
Old Coot is rubbing his cooter on the warm asphalt again
Posted By: Jackson_Handy Re: Case Numbers Surge - 11/15/20

So sad, boomer confused....
Posted By: PaulBarnard Re: Case Numbers Surge - 11/15/20

You can tell from the way he types that he's a serious badass. I tremble just reading his blather.
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Old Coot is rubbing his cooter on the warm asphalt again

Been running hard, Brother.
Wide open and a quart low but simmering in place presently. Got in a quick Whitetail hunt behind the house. No joy, just does eating my corn. Corn whores, I call’em.

Tell Flave howdy for me when you see him shaving in the mirror.

You’re time would be better invested lecturing your f’kn millennial gang.

Jmo
Boys,,,,,just look at us here. Just look !

I sure hope Ole Joe Biden can “pull us all together “. No wonder we lost.

Heh.

Said one to the other
We should be like sister and brother

And off we went to the room

But we argued all night
Over who had the right

To do what
And with which
And to whom

QED
Posted By: BtailHunter Re: Case Numbers Surge - 11/15/20

I'm not a boomer, though I'm certain you mom is.
some posters here are flat full of shat and liars

Posted By: 280shooter Re: Case Numbers Surge - 11/15/20
I had to run to the store. Did Blackheart kill anyone yet?
Posted By: Fubarski Re: Case Numbers Surge - 11/15/20

He's killed more people than Mannlicher has on ignore.
He’s (Black E) reading a dictionary . They told him at work 4 months ago he was a retread and he thought he could retire.

He is still trying to log in!

He might have gotten an early start on his Appalachian Pygmy Mountain Goat hunt. He drew the only tag . Sounds bitcching
Posted By: add Re: Case Numbers Surge - 11/15/20
The Rona.

2theadvocate.com
Front page.

Heh.

[Linked Image from media.tenor.com]

If I had to guess, it was a fifth of Old Crow that he killed.

Another swing and miss....keep trying slow-mo...

Bless yer heart (its always heartwarming to see the downs kid try)

All you fat diabetes ridden mouth breathers are really sweating the 'rona.........
Posted By: Blackheart Re: Case Numbers Surge - 11/15/20

I see you haven't gotten any smarter since I put you on ignore. I don't drink. At all. Have posted that here many times before. Everybody with an IQ higher than that of a root vegetable knows it. Of course that leaves your dumb ass out. Oh well, back to ignore you go Mr. potato head.
Originally Posted by add
The Rona.

2theadvocate.com
Front page.

Heh.

Fubarski said he saw you holding and staring at a container of frozen orange juice cause it said ‘concentrate ‘.
Originally Posted by add
The Rona.

2theadvocate.com
Front page.

Heh.

Fubarski said he saw you holding and staring at a container of frozen orange juice cause it said ‘concentrate ‘.

Fubarski couldn't predict Sunday if it was Saturday night already..................sheesh Fubarski

I see you haven't gotten any smarter since I put you on ignore. I don't drink. At all. Have posted that here many times before. Everybody with an IQ higher than that of a root vegetable knows it. Of course that leaves your dumb ass out. Oh well, back to ignore you go Mr. potato head.

I guess your keyboard bravado comes from a serious case of stupid ass rather than alcohol. I am proud of you.
some posters here are flat full of shat and liars

It appears as if you are one. Don't change my words.

All you fat diabetes ridden mouth breathers are really sweating the 'rona.........

I already had it and your mother.
So Mr potato head replies anyway when I just told him he was going back on ignore. LMFAO. What a dipshyt.

So you self identify as a diabetes ridden mouth breather? Fair enough....

Let's face it Mr. Brimley, you probably haven't seen your pecker, in any condition, let alone hard in a couple of decades

Keep trying...
So Mr potato head replies anyway when I just told him he was going back on ignore. LMFAO. What a dipshyt.

I am so damn good that I can get a response out of you even when you don't read my post. You'll peek again too. That low rent district in your head is mine.

I guess your keyboard bravado comes from a serious case of stupid ass rather than alcohol. I am proud of you.

In his blog he tried shrooms supposedly once but you know he is lying. It was an early retirement gift from his family.

I am so damn good that I can get a response out of you even when you don't read my post. You'll peek again too. That low rent district in your head is mine.

Cheap Fugk

Another dry hole?
Originally Posted by add
The Rona.

2theadvocate.com
Front page.

Heh.

Stiffneck, you are a known liar here on the Fire.

But please, go on about exponentiality of the covid and your anecdotes while driving about the West.

laugh
[quote=Jackson_Handy]F ucking puzzies....if you get taken out by the 'rona, it was your time.

Let's face it Mr. Brimley, you probably haven't seen your pecker, in any condition, let alone hard in s couple of decades

Keep trying...

Btailhunter hasn't seen his weiner in decades....................damn dog!

[quote=Jackson_Handy]F ucking puzzies....if you get taken out by the 'rona, it was your time.

Let's face it Mr. Brimley, you probably haven't seen your pecker, in any condition, let alone hard in a couple of decades

Keep trying...

Yet Another one here hung up on the male anatomy. Latent tendencies via keyboards.

Fuggin amazing.
Sorta.
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by add
The Rona.

2theadvocate.com
Front page.

Heh.

But please, go on about exponentiality of the covid and your anecdotes while driving about the West.

laugh

Mr “attention deficit disorder” (add) himself straight from the bowels of dishonesty from whence you came. Your ‘bestest’ trait.

The only thing exponential here is your continuing stupidity.
Shalom.
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by add
The Rona.

2theadvocate.com
Front page.

Heh.

laugh

Mr “attention deficit disorder” (add) himself straight from the bowels of dishonesty from whence you came. Your ‘bestest’ trait.

Shalom.

"But please, go on about exponentiality of the covid and your anecdotes while driving about the West."

Nothing then, again?
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by add
The Rona.

2theadvocate.com
Front page.

Heh.

laugh

Shalom.

"But please, go on about exponentiality of the covid and your anecdotes while driving about the West."

Nothing then, again?

Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by add
The Rona.

2theadvocate.com
Front page.

Heh.

laugh

Shalom.

Nothing then, again?

Nothing then except your continuing stupidity but that’s nothing new,,again.
Exponential add.
Add just handed Old Toot what little of his ass he had left .
Add just handed Old Toot what little of his ass he had left .

Glad to have it back, Flave. I was missing it.

Laffin at your dumb ass!
Posted By: duck911 Re: Case Numbers Surge - 11/15/20
Classic 24HCF.

Sadly.

What a fuggin' GOAT SCREW of a thread.
Posted By: irfubar Re: Case Numbers Surge - 11/15/20
Originally Posted by duck911
Classic 24HCF.

Sadly.

Maybe you & Old Cooter would feel more at home at the facebook..... they won't let Flave on
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Case Numbers Surge - 11/15/20
Do you think the rise in cases has anything to do with the rise in testing?
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Crazy talk...... smile
With the fake testing they have goin on, they can create a surge in cases whenever they want to.

Like truckin in 4 am votes for a presidential loser.
Classic 24HCF.

Sadly.

Down a full dessert coffee, it should see you plumb.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Case Numbers Surge - 11/15/20
Originally Posted by irfubar

Crazy talk...... smile

Nah. Can't be..

And BTW, It's Trump's fault.. again.

Started them fires, too.
So then you believe it's just the big rise in testing that has caused the big rise in hospitalizations ? Whew, what a relief, I thought all those people in ICU might have actually been sick !
Classic 24HCF.

Sadly.

Maybe you & Old Cooter would feel more at home at the facebook..... they won't let Flave on

I don't do Facebook.

I was simply observing that this is a 4, going on 5 page thread, of the most childish, hateful, name calling STUPIDNESS I have ever seen here.

....................In the last week.
Originally Posted by add
Classic 24HCF.

Sadly.

Goddamm...

Is that REALLY the extent of your material?

I mean, seriously..............

It was old to everyone the 20th time you posted it, let alone the 40th.
Posted By: deflave Re: Case Numbers Surge - 11/15/20
Duck O' Douche'

If you're this scared of a cold, how scared are you of a fight?

LOL
Classic 24HCF.

Sadly.

I don't do Facebook.

I was simply observing that this is a 4, going on 5 page thread, of the most childish, hateful, name calling STUPIDNESS I have ever seen here.

....................In the last week.

You are implying we had an improvement for a week? that's nuts...
Do you oppose free speech?
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Case Numbers Surge - 11/15/20
With the fake testing they have goin on, they can create a surge in cases whenever they want to.

Like truckin in 4 am votes for a presidential loser.

Check with Elon Musk, If you don't believe that..

He's battin .500.

2 and 2.

Never underestimate the Devious in Demorats.
Drive thru voting, drive thru bolo-19 tests.

No ID required, not even a test required.

Next thing ya know, it'll turn out a company named Dominion's been keepin tracka bolognavirus stats.
Originally Posted by add
Classic 24HCF.

Sadly.

Goddamm...

You are two dimensional.

Minimal effort proves effective, repeatably.

I do not oppose free speech.

You?
Don't forget that the Duck is a "first responder."

#neverrespondedtoschit

LOL
Posted By: BangPop Re: Case Numbers Surge - 11/15/20
Just a little perspective for anyone who doubts the case numbers. I spoke with a former colleague that I hadn't talked to since I retired. We were at a 450 bed hospital. At the peak of the COVID case load last spring there were 38 patients in the various units. That number dwindle to 6 by July. As of yesterday there were 71 patients admitted. A significant number of those are on a ventilator, some of which will require ECMO to have any chance to survive. It's no joke.
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by add
Classic 24HCF.

Sadly.

Goddamm...

You are two dimensional.

Minimal effort proves effective, repeatably.

Hey!!!

A non dessert coffee post!

Congrats - you have graduated to kindergarten!

It is a BIG DAY for you, ADD.

You?

I'm not the one complaining
The Duck O' Douche' on overdrive tonight.

LOL

LOL

GFY.

LOL

You average 18 posts per day.

I average *fractions* of a post per day.

But, bless your little heart!
Dessert coffee caffeine kickin in.

You?

I'm not the one complaining

No, you were the one accusing.
Dessert coffee caffeine kickin in.

Wrapping up an 18 year over rocks. Sorry to disappoint.
Wrapping up an 18 year over rocks.

What was his name?

What was his name?

Japanese single malt.

Suntory Yamazaki

Goooooooooooooooood stuff.
Posted By: Heym06 Re: Case Numbers Surge - 11/15/20
Nice to see we are finely going to achieve herd immunity! And the masses will see how they've been dooped by the media, and democrats!
Posted By: Hudge Re: Case Numbers Surge - 11/15/20
Found out this week I have an aunt back in AR with the Rona. Quite a few of my mom's side of the family has evidently gotten and they all survived and none hospitalized. Most of these people are all overweight with other pre-existing conditions. My aunt that got it this week, is now on a ventilator and may not make it. They told my uncle that the virus is destroying her lungs. The funny thing, she was probably the healthiest of all of the ones that contacted it, but is in her early 70's.
Posted By: Ginther Re: Case Numbers Surge - 11/15/20
Don't forget that the Duck is a "first responder."

#neverrespondedtoschit

LOL

Good ole Snake Tits how's that Blue Beer taste........ur still the biggest [bleep]/twit on the fire

Are you enjoying the failed Trump law suits and Trump falling into depression

Not long and ya Commie Pedo Grifter President will be locked up LMFAO

Originally Posted by Heym06
Nice to see we are finely going to achieve herd immunity! And the masses will see how they've been dooped by the media, and democrats!

We appear to be a ways off......................

Polio threshold was 80%..........just sayin............

11 million cases out of 328 million..................

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases...rd-immunity-and-coronavirus/art-20486808

Originally Posted by Ginther

Good ole Snake Tits how's that Blue Beer taste........ur still the biggest [bleep]/twit on the fire

Hey Duck!

You finally found a friend.

LOL

What was his name?

Japanese single malt.

Suntory Yamazaki

Goooooooooooooooood stuff.

I can always tell when you're drunk.

You start implying you were a Marine and that you're a first responder.

#FOS

Originally Posted by Heym06

We appear to be a ways off......................

Polio threshold was 80%..........just sayin............

11 million cases out of 328 million..................

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases...rd-immunity-and-coronavirus/art-20486808

ISRO's still scared to death.

LMAO
Posted By: CashisKing Re: Case Numbers Surge - 11/15/20

Originally Posted by Ginther

Hey Duck!

You finally found a friend.

LOL

They be breeding like cockroaches
Originally Posted by BangPop
Just a little perspective for anyone who doubts the case numbers. I spoke with a former colleague that I hadn't talked to since I retired. We were at a 450 bed hospital. At the peak of the COVID case load last spring there were 38 patients in the various units. That number dwindle to 6 by July. As of yesterday there were 71 patients admitted. A significant number of those are on a ventilator, some of which will require ECMO to have any chance to survive. It's no joke.

Well of course they're putting more on ventilators, that's the quickest way to get that federal cash. I mean your not going to kill them unless they go on a vent.
Classic 24HCF.

Sadly.

Flave uses his sock puppets on Facebook like he does here. He’s covered.
Classic 24HCF.

Sadly.

Is your vag still sore? LOL
Classic 24HCF.

Sadly.

Is your vag still sore? LOL

Kinda.
Posted By: BangPop Re: Case Numbers Surge - 11/15/20
Originally Posted by BangPop

Well of course they're putting more on ventilators, that's the quickest way to get that federal cash. I mean your not going to kill them unless they go on a vent.

It's idiots like you that make the Fire special.
Posted By: GunTruck50 Re: Case Numbers Surge - 11/18/20

Today Sweden gave up on trying to get heard immunity, it did not work. They may try it again when they get a vaccine. They had 5X more deaths than

Finland and 3X more death than Denmark. They are closing bars and limiting groups to 8, plus wearing masks. What they did was kill more old people than

any other country except USA. Not sure about schools staying open. They are going to follow the plans of Finland, Norway and Denmark for now. Covid-19

is off the charts in the midwest with some state at 40% to 50% test positive. It seem to be going up in every state.
Posted By: gutthooked Re: Case Numbers Surge - 11/18/20
I bought a mask for my frozen turkey so I can cook it next week and be sure it doesn't have the virus.
Posted By: MM879 Re: Case Numbers Surge - 11/18/20
China is opening and we are closing. We need Trump.
Posted By: Raeford Re: Case Numbers Surge - 11/18/20
It is certainly a weird virus?

My DIL's mother has been in the hospital since last FRI, she has been sick for over two weeks now.

Son, DIL and grandson[4YO] all tested positive a week and half ago.

Wife and I were exposed while watching grandson 2 Fridays back by watching grandson due to her families issues with it.

None of the 5 of us have had anything[cough,temp, stomach, nothing].
Posted By: BobBrown Re: Case Numbers Surge - 11/18/20
Originally Posted by GunTruck50

Today Sweden gave up on trying to get heard immunity, it did not work. They may try it again when they get a vaccine. They had 5X more deaths than

Finland and 3X more death than Denmark. They are closing bars and limiting groups to 8, plus wearing masks. What they did was kill more old people than

any other country except USA. Not sure about schools staying open. They are going to follow the plans of Finland, Norway and Denmark for now. Covid-19

is off the charts in the midwest with some state at 40% to 50% test positive. It seem to be going up in every state.

STFU you cuck
Posted By: Hastings Re: Case Numbers Surge - 11/18/20
Today Sweden gave up on trying to get heard immunity, it did not work. They may try it again when they get a vaccine. They had 5X more deaths than Finland and 3X more death than Denmark. They are closing bars and limiting groups to 8, plus wearing masks. What they did was kill more old people than any other country except USA. Not sure about schools staying open. They are going to follow the plans of Finland, Norway and Denmark for now. Covid-19 is off the charts in the midwest with some state at 40% to 50% test positive. It seem to be going up in every state.
Sweden may have adopted the New York strategy. First kill off the high maintenance unproductive population. Seems as if it was the plan. Sweden and New York may have found out that cradle to grave social support is financially impossible. I really believe that was the reason behind New York's response.
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: Case Numbers Surge - 11/18/20
Originally Posted by Hastings
Today Sweden gave up on trying to get heard immunity, it did not work. They may try it again when they get a vaccine. They had 5X more deaths than Finland and 3X more death than Denmark. They are closing bars and limiting groups to 8, plus wearing masks. What they did was kill more old people than any other country except USA. Not sure about schools staying open. They are going to follow the plans of Finland, Norway and Denmark for now. Covid-19 is off the charts in the midwest with some state at 40% to 50% test positive. It seem to be going up in every state.
Sweden may have adopted the New York strategy. First kill off the high maintenance unproductive population. Seems as if it was the plan. Sweden and New York may have found out that cradle to grave social support is financially impossible. I really believe that was the reason behind New York's response.

+1
© 24hourcampfire