Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Blackheart

It ain't hurting me at all. I only have what I read and hear on the net/news to go by. I don't have any need to be around people since I retired so not too worried about getting it myself. The stress in my life is pretty much gone since I don't have to suppress the urge to kill some know it all ass hole like you on a daily basis so life is good.

Your inner Buddhist permeates your every post.
Originally Posted by Fubarski
It ain't hurting me at all. I only have what I read and hear on the net/news to go by. I don't have any need to be around people since I retired so not too worried about getting it myself. The stress in my life is pretty much gone since I don't have to suppress the urge to kill some know it all ass hole like you on a daily basis so life is good.

Everbody that hands you your ass is bout ta get killed.

Long line a people.

Bullshit posts, puppydog ass.

He had a hardon for me a month or so ago. I think I convinced him to put me on ignore.

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Originally Posted by OldHat
Have we developed immunity to any of the other corona viruses ? Didn't think so. Why would you expect this one be any different ?

Doctors think one of the reason some people are asymptomatic is because of existing antibodies of other corona viruses.
There are people who have already had it more than once. They say the antibodies only remain for 3-4 months. After that you are vulnerable again.

Bullshit.

People are "asymptomatic" because the test is inaccurate, and weighted heavily to a false positive.

Nobody gets it twice, they never had it the first time, nor probably the second.

Any rise in cases is just a rise in tests, which leads to more false positives.

Anybody stupid enough ta believe the bolo-19 numbers, believe hiden got more votes.

The same type of people is countin em.

Ok Dummy

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by Stophel
Lockdowns are NOT sustainable!!! We can't fight this with lockdowns.

Lockdowns are not intended to fight it.... they're intended to STRETCH it out as long as possible.

So it does appear.

You just figurin' this schit out?

LOL

I'd think a worry wart like yourself would pay attention to what happened in Italy.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1104709/coronavirus-deaths-worldwide-per-million-inhabitants/

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by TrueGrit

Everbody that hands you your ass is bout ta get killed.

Long line a people.

Bullshit posts, puppydog ass.
I would rip you limb from limb and do it with a smile. I would love the opportunity and would seriously enjoy it. I like hurting ass holes like you but know your type and you'd run to the law and file a complaint just as soon as you regained consciousness. But seriously, you should call Trump tonight and offer your magnificent expertise in dealing with this disease. I'm sure he'd be delighted to have an infectious disease expert such as yourself to advise him. I'm just amazed it's even still around since it was predicted by so many to just disappear after the election,

Your moronic posts are always the same bullshit.

Ya post somethin stupid.

Get handed your ass.

Post more stupid shat bout the person that handed you your ass.

Must be a macro of some sort.

That's the yankee in him.
Neither of you could hand a first grader their ass.

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
On the plus side, after all these tests they will have a much larger DNA database to track all kinds of stuff.

Standby for heavy rolls

IC B2

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Have we developed immunity to any of the other corona viruses ? Didn't think so. Why would you expect this one be any different ?

Doctors think one of the reason some people are asymptomatic is because of existing antibodies of other corona viruses.
There are people who have already had it more than once. They say the antibodies only remain for 3-4 months. After that you are vulnerable again.

Bullshit.

People are "asymptomatic" because the test is inaccurate, and weighted heavily to a false positive.

Nobody gets it twice, they never had it the first time, nor probably the second.

Anybody stupid enough ta believe the bolo-19 numbers, believe hiden got more votes.

Ok Dummy

Lockdowns are not intended to fight it.... they're intended to STRETCH it out as long as possible.

For good reason

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
] Neither of you could hand a first grader their ass.

See, that's the thing bout the ass kickin bit.

It's a dead end. Once you play that card, there's no place ta go with it.

That's why only morons go there.

So what ya gonna do now, moron? Kick somebody's ass *twice*?

LOL

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by watch4bear
if we let it burn on through, what then?

bury the dead, and move on

are you shore you ain't a libertarian?

i take vit. c,d, iron, and potassium.

should i add zinc or not? l

covid behaves like fire.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by SPQR70AD
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
F ucking puzzies....if you get taken out by the 'rona, it was your time.

Maybe dont treat your body like a f uckin dumpster for 60yrs....diabetes, obesity, hbp, copd, etc. Eat a damn vegetable (not fried) once in a while, and exercise daily....

that is exactly what I have said.
Listen you ass hole. There are millions of people who have medical issues that are nothing that could be helped. Many of those people could live 10, 20 maybe 30 more years if they don't get brought down by covid. I'm sure most of them are more valuable and pleasant to have around than your mouthy punk ass.

go to hell you fat diabetic sickly bas tard. HTF can you live 30 years being a sickly POS? by having taxpayers spend millions on them? you aint worth 2 cents.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
] Neither of you could hand a first grader their ass.

See, that's the thing bout the ass kickin bit.

It's a dead end. Once you play that card, there's no place ta go with it.

That's why only morons go there.

So what ya gonna do now, moron? Kick somebody's ass *twice*?

LOL
You haven't handed anybody their ass in any way here. You would know that except for the fact you're a fuggin dummy. A dummy with a big mouth and an unwarranted high opinion of himself but a dummy nonetheless.

IC B3

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Maybe dont treat your body like a f uckin dumpster for 60yrs....diabetes, obesity, hbp, copd, etc. Eat a damn vegetable (not fried) once in a while, and exercise daily....

What a breath of fresh air that is.

And most likely through a mask.

Wrong. Just speaking truth to the obese boomers...

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Blackbeart the baddes [bleep] on the planet.

PS-He has never taken a picture.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B

What a breath of fresh air that is.

And most likely through a mask.

Wrong. Just speaking truth to the obese boomers...

Good thing you weren't around for the Spic version.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
#FluSeason

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I

I'll let you rip my ass hole with a smile. I would love the opportunity to take you and would seriously enjoy it. I like my ass hole hurting from you but know your type and I would end up wanting a long term relationship with you. You'd run to the law and file a complaint just as soon as I tossed your salad and you regained consciousness. But seriously, you should call Trump tonight and offer your magnificent expertise in dealing with my sexual desires. I'm sure he'd be delighted to have an butt expert such as yourself to advise him. I'm just amazed it's even still round since it was pumped by so many just before the election!

Dude, that is weird even for the Fire

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by ISRO

I'll let you rip my ass hole with a smile. I would love the opportunity to take you and would seriously enjoy it. I like my ass hole hurting from you but know your type and I would end up wanting a long term relationship with you. You'd run to the law and file a complaint just as soon as I tossed your salad and you regained consciousness. But seriously, you should call Trump tonight and offer your magnificent expertise in dealing with my sexual desires. I'm sure he'd be delighted to have an butt expert such as yourself to advise him. I'm just amazed it's even still round since it was pumped by so many just before the election!

he probably just cashed his disability check popped 3 oxy contins drank half a bottle of whiskey now he is a tough guy all 350 lbs of him

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

that is exactly what I have said.
Listen you ass hole. There are millions of people who have medical issues that are nothing that could be helped. Many of those people could live 10, 20 maybe 30 more years if they don't get brought down by covid. I'm sure most of them are more valuable and pleasant to have around than your mouthy punk ass.

go to hell you fat diabetic sickly bas tard. HTF can you live 30 years being a sickly POS? by having taxpayers spend millions on them? you aint worth 2 cents.
LMAO pussy boy. Folks end up with all sorts of ailments through heredity that they live and work with most of their lives. Doesn't take much for someone to be worth more than you. Hell my dog is a perfect example of such.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Bullshit.

Ok Dummy

For good reason

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I would rip you limb from limb and do it with a smile. I would love the opportunity and would seriously enjoy it. I like hurting ass holes like you but know your type and you'd run to the law and file a complaint just as soon as you regained consciousness. But seriously, you should call Trump tonight and offer your magnificent expertise in dealing with this disease. I'm sure he'd be delighted to have an infectious disease expert such as yourself to advise him. I'm just amazed it's even still around since it was predicted by so many to just disappear after the election,

Do your wife and kids know that you're scared to death?

LMAO

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

I agree, you have to be a pretty sick pup to rewrite a post like that. Help is available, you just need to seek it.

Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

410 members (1badf350, 163bc, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 1Longbow, 42 invisible), 2,082 guests, and 1,106 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,218
Posts18,504,079
Members73,994
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.