Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by OldHat
Have we developed immunity to any of the other corona viruses ? Didn't think so. Why would you expect this one be any different ?

Doctors think one of the reason some people are asymptomatic is because of existing antibodies of other corona viruses.
There are people who have already had it more than once. They say the antibodies only remain for 3-4 months. After that you are vulnerable again.

Bullshit.

People are "asymptomatic" because the test is inaccurate, and weighted heavily to a false positive.

Nobody gets it twice, they never had it the first time, nor probably the second.

Any rise in cases is just a rise in tests, which leads to more false positives.

Anybody stupid enough ta believe the bolo-19 numbers, believe hiden got more votes.

The same type of people is countin em.
So the hospitals are filling up with covid patients again because people are imagining they're sick. Got it.

Ain't no hospital filled up with bolo patients now, and there never has been.

Stay stuck on stupid, if ya want. It ain't hurtin nobody else.
It ain't hurting me at all. I only have what I read and hear on the net/news to go by. I don't have any need to be around people since I retired so not too worried about getting it myself. The stress in my life is pretty much gone since I don't have to suppress the urge to kill some know it all ass hole like you on a daily basis so life is good.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Most people get some kind of vaccine to become immune. People get flu shots every year. Pneumonia, measles, small pox, and chicken pox people get vaccines and then they still need booster shots. Show me one corona virus we have herd immunity for. I am sure there are some but covid 19 is man made and designed to destroy humans. Even if you get it the immunity goes away.

Last edited by mtnsnake; 11/14/20.
O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by SPQR70AD
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
F ucking puzzies....if you get taken out by the 'rona, it was your time.

Maybe dont treat your body like a f uckin dumpster for 60yrs....diabetes, obesity, hbp, copd, etc. Eat a damn vegetable (not fried) once in a while, and exercise daily....

that is exactly what I have said.

Yeah, no scchitt!!

Tomorrow I’m gonna fire off my Saleen Mustang, hit the highway and bury my foot down and into that supercharger.

Yep, that’s what I’m gonna do and any f’kers that gets in my way, well,,,,,it was ‘their time to go’.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
Have we developed immunity to any of the other corona viruses ? Didn't think so. Why would you expect this one be any different ?

Doctors think one of the reason some people are asymptomatic is because of existing antibodies of other corona viruses.
There are people who have already had it more than once. They say the antibodies only remain for 3-4 months. After that you are vulnerable again.

Bullshit.

People are "asymptomatic" because the test is inaccurate, and weighted heavily to a false positive.

Nobody gets it twice, they never had it the first time, nor probably the second.

Any rise in cases is just a rise in tests, which leads to more false positives.

Anybody stupid enough ta believe the bolo-19 numbers, believe hiden got more votes.

The same type of people is countin em.
So the hospitals are filling up with covid patients again because people are imagining they're sick. Got it.

Ain't no hospital filled up with bolo patients now, and there never has been.

Stay stuck on stupid, if ya want. It ain't hurtin nobody else.
It ain't hurting me at all. I only have what I read and hear on the net/news to go by. I don't have any need to be around people since I retired so not too worried about getting it myself. The stress in my life is pretty much gone since I don't have to suppress the urge to kill some know it all ass hole like you on a daily basis so life is good.

Damn, you made me laugh out loud !

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Still plenty of things you can do to be a survivor but do not count on herd immunity.

IC B2

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

Everbody that hands you your ass is bout ta get killed.

Long line a people.

Bullshit posts, puppydog ass.

O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Still plenty of things you can do to be a survivor but do not count on herd immunity.

The herd immunity thing was touted pretty hard here at The Campfire at the onset of the Covid.

We got lots of knowledge here about things like that right here.
Grins

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Maybe dont treat your body like a f uckin dumpster for 60yrs....diabetes, obesity, hbp, copd, etc. Eat a damn vegetable (not fried) once in a while, and exercise daily....

Listen you ass hole. There are millions of people who have medical issues that are nothing that could be helped. Many of those people could live 10, 20 maybe 30 more years if they don't get brought down by covid. I'm sure most of them are more valuable and pleasant to have around than your mouthy punk ass.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
What I keep trying to wrap my head around is why is influenza suddenly non existent in the US. This time last year and the year before we were recording thousands of cases of influenza nation wide weekly and suddenly they are only reporting 30 cases a week in the whole country? It’s literally flat lined on their tracking graphs. Did Rona scare off the Flu, or is the flu being misdiagnosed as Rona?

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/weekly/index.htm

O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O

Long line a people.

Bullscchitt posts like yours and the courtesy hospital tours you were given by a ‘doctor friend ‘ to show you that the beds were empty and there were no folks there with covid?

Those bullscchitt posts there that you made,,,,Mr. Big Dog?

IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Long line a people.

I would rip you limb from limb and do it with a smile. I would love the opportunity and would seriously enjoy it. I like hurting ass holes like you but know your type and you'd run to the law and file a complaint just as soon as you regained consciousness. But seriously, you should call Trump tonight and offer your magnificent expertise in dealing with this disease. I'm sure he'd be delighted to have an infectious disease expert such as yourself to advise him. I'm just amazed it's even still around since it was predicted by so many to just disappear after the election,

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Long line a people.

Bullscchitt posts like yours and the courtesy hospital tours you were given by a ‘doctor friend ‘ to show you that the beds were empty and there were no folks there with covid?

Yeah those bullshyt posts.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

Long line a people.

Razor sharp, and guru-true, as always, Mr. Covtard.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
The Rona.

2theadvocate.com
Front page.

Stricter regulations to follow.

Looking like this herd immunity thing is gonna take a little while before it kicks in.

A while back there was a discussion here on that and also about the exponentiality possibility.

Heh.

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

Long line a people.

I would rip you limb from limb and do it with a smile. I would love the opportunity and would seriously enjoy it. I like hurting ass holes like you but know your type and you'd run to the law and file a complaint just as soon as you regained consciousness. But seriously, you should call Trump tonight and offer your magnificent expertise in dealing with this disease. I'm sure he'd be delighted to have an infectious disease expert such as yourself to advise him. I'm just amazed it's even still around since it was predicted by so many to just disappear after the election,

Your moronic posts are always the same bullshit.

Ya post somethin stupid.

Get handed your ass.

Post more stupid shat bout the person that handed you your ass.

Must be a macro of some sort.

Last edited by Fubarski; 11/14/20.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Stophel
Lockdowns are NOT sustainable!!! We can't fight this with lockdowns.

Lockdowns are not intended to fight it.... they're intended to STRETCH it out as long as possible.

So it does appear.

You just figurin' this schit out?

LOL

I'd think a worry wart like yourself would pay attention to what happened in Italy.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T

Listen you ass hole. There are millions of people who have medical issues that are nothing that could be helped. Many of those people could live 10, 20 maybe 30 more years if they don't get brought down by covid. I'm sure most of them are more valuable and pleasant to have around than your mouthy punk ass.

Then they better look out for themselves, it's not my job to take care of them. Might not see tomorrow but I'm not letting a cold ruin my life like all these mask wearing pussies I see around town.

Life is good live it while you can.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

Your inner Buddhist permeates your every post.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
#OldScoot

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T

Long line a people.

Your moronic posts are always the same bullshit.

Ya post somethin stupid.

Get handed your ass.

Post more stupid shat bout the person that handed you your ass.

Must be a macro of some sort.

That's the yankee in him.

Life is good live it while you can.
Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

232 members (308ld, 44mc, 3333vl, 10gaugemag, 160user, 257 roberts, 26 invisible), 1,684 guests, and 1,042 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,212
Posts18,503,923
Members73,994
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.